Ghosts and things

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anya_x

Original poster
(Based on a book I am currently writing. Interested to see where this goes.)

"What the fuck." I whispered, looking around at the dark room. The icy cold air filtered through the open window. The curtains wafted slowly in the breeze. I grabbed the window and slammed it shut. Hearing another echo further away in the house my heartbeat raced.

"Amelia? Are you there?" I heard a deep voice. I spun around, grabbing the gun from my side table. I held it out and slowly walked through the house.

I had been a police officer for five years, the training always had me on end, but usually I didn't have training at home. I walked through the house quickly, clearing each of the rooms until I finally landed back in my bedroom. I rubbed the back of my head and slipped the holster onto the side of my pants before slipping the gun into the holster.

"Alright, who is here?" I whispered, sitting down into bed. It creaked slowly and soon the bedroom filled with silence.

"I don't have a name." The eerie deep voice floated down toward me again.

"Then why are you here?" I questioned, leaning back on the bed and pulling my legs up close to me.

"I need to talk with you."

"What are you?" I muttered, still confused as to where this voice was coming from.

"I'm a ghost." It said and soon in front of me smoke began to come from nowhere. Soon the smoke filled the whole room and then began to disappear. As it disappeared a man stood there.

He was tall, almost six feet, and looked slightly confused at me. He had a friendly looking face, dark, shaggy hair and piercing blue eyes. He had a light blue aura surrounding him. Normally this would be something a person would freak out about, but I was used to this kind of thing.

"And why do you want to talk with me?" I leaned forward, wondering what a ghost would come to my door for.

"My death."

Status
Not open for further replies.