Ghosts and the Paranormal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish ghosts existed so that when I died I could become a ghost and freely walk through walls and into people's homes and stalk you all :>

That is a horrifying prospect

O __0

A sexy prospect

NO. DO NOT WANT GHOSTS WALKIN IN DURING MY PRIVATE TIME WITH MYSELF. >:[

It's bad enough having cats!

Reactions: Pachamac
NO. DO NOT WANT GHOSTS WALKIN IN DURING MY PRIVATE TIME WITH MYSELF. >:[

It's bad enough having cats!

Dude, every time you open your mouth a ghost could be sticking his dong in.

Reactions: Pachamac
I've entertained the possibility when I was a teenager. Turns out ouija boards don't summon ghosts but are still really good at putting people on the edge.

EXACTLY. D: We're better off without ghosts sticking their ghost dongs everywhere!

Reactions: The Ghost Note
I do believe in the existence of ghosts and the paranormal, though I don't think I've encountered one before. However, my family members did. I like knowing about other peoples experience with the paranormal. I've always wanted to go ghost hunting but I'm scared that something might follow me home.

My grandparents used to stay in this old flat back in the 80s till 2005 or 2004. They lived all the way at the end of the corridor. They used to have a neighbor that stayed in the corner house, that's right next to theirs. My grandparents and my parents used to tell me that the neighbor practiced black magic or something like that, I knew that the summoning of spirits and jinn(s) were involved. I don't really have a vivid memory of the house but all I remember was seeing red lights coming from the house. I thought they had an altar in the house back then. My grandparents told me that they often smell weird things from the house and the owner of the house don't really go out often, and when they do see the owner, the owner looked sick and one of a kind.

So, when my brother was born, my grandmother started taking care of him. Around that period of time, the neighbor from the corner house had moved away. Because of all the black magic the neighbor practiced, the house wasn't exactly 'clean'. My grandfather would occasionally hear people speaking but he couldn't make out what they were saying. My grandparents claimed that they used to feel as though someone was walking past their home when there wasn't anybody. There was one night, my grandfather was out visiting his brother, my uncle who lived with my grandparents was at work while my mother left my, then 1 year old, brother at my grandparents house. I was with my parents. My brother had just learnt how to walk. It was around 7pm and my grandmother was cooking dinner, my younger brother was in the living room. The house was small so even the slightest of sound could be heard. Halfway cooking, my grandmother started hearing my brother "talking", ya' know, like those baby languages. She stood from the kitchen and watched my brother talking to something invisible that was in my uncle's room. Slowly, my brother started nodding and laughing while walking inside the room. My grandmother quickly grabbed my brother and locked my uncle's room door. Till this day, we don't really know whether he was talking to some imaginary friend of his or a spirit. I believe it's the latter. My grandfather said that the spirits from the house might have went into my grandparents house. Not to mention, my uncle has a few paranormal experiences in that room as well.

Eh, talking about this is giving me the goosebumps. I really feel paranoid when talking about the paranormal, I'll feel as though I'm being watched. While writing the above, I kept looking around. I still have a few more stories. Most of the paranormal stuff happens to my uncle.

EDIT::
you people and your science.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Randy%20marsh%20Ghost%20ectoplasm.gif

So a reversal of this?

20060726.jpg

I'm okay with that, purely for the sake of humor.
EXACTLY. D: We're better off without ghosts sticking their ghost dongs everywhere!
Hey, speak for yourself. Maybe the reason the average human lifespan has grown so quickly in the last handful of decades is because daily injections of ghost dong promote longevity. Ghost dongs could be great and you wouldn't even know it. Don't be a hater.

Hey, speak for yourself. Maybe the reason the average human lifespan has grown so quickly in the last handful of decades is because daily injections of ghost dong promote longevity. Ghost dongs could be great and you wouldn't even know it. Don't be a hater.
They could also be the reason people die to begin with though, ghost dong infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.