Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Sporadically throughout the day. If not at a computer, then from mobile when I can be.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male

hollow_by_spiritburn-dal2oh0.png
hollow_ethos_by_spiritburn-dal2ozc.png
Hello there, human.
My name is Hallow Ethos, and I'm.... well, I guess you could call me living impaired. I'm a fox that died a long time ago, so long that I don't remember my past life very well at all. My current life is that of hunting the nasty creatures of the world and removing them, that way innocent mortals, such as yourself, get to be safe and sound.

Not all supernatural creatures are horrible. You might have a werewolf attending school with you, a vampire neighbor, or even a demon that's your slightly weird mailman. They just want to blend in and live, and you'd never be the wiser. However, I've come to you for your help. I need power in order to remove the nasty creatures from the world, and I can only get that power from a human or other human-like being. Not just any ol' human will do, either. They have to be compatible. That makes it hard, since even if I find a compatible human, they might not believe that I'm what I claim to be.

Especially not when I am the new kid at school/work with a few oddities about him. Do you think you could help me out?

This is an idea I've had floating around for a few days. Artwork used was not made by me, but are allowed to be used by me. (Rinmaru's Mega Anime Avatar Creator for the human and kjkitty262@Deviantart for the ghost form. I plan to do my own version of the ghost at some point)

Now that all that is out of the way, I hope that the introduction hasn't scared you off because it's in first person. I don't RP in first person. I'll give a list of my RP style in just a minute, as well as what I'm looking for with this RP. I just want to warn you all, first, that I may be picky about this RP and the partner.

This is in the redstar bedroom for a reason. I want to have the option to RP mature themes on both ends of the spectrum. So blood, guts, death, torture, etc to love, snuggles, fluff, and sex. It all depends on where the RP decides to go after we get it rolling.

fadedivider_1024x13_by_spiritburn-dakk36u.png

Now for the lists I mentioned:
• I RP in third person past paragraph
• I don't mind if your posts are longer or shorter than my own, as long as the story moves forward. I'd like a minimum of one paragraph, though more is always welcome.
• I tend to break my paragraphs wherever. So I don't do character or sentence counts.
• This RP will be MxM or MxF, since Hollow is a male, lol. I'd prefer mxm, but only slightly.
• Main characters' permanent deaths are not liked by me. Temporary deaths, near deaths, etc. are fine. Hollow starts out dead, so he's not quite the same.
• Powerplaying (controlling my character's actions) and Godmodding (making a character overpowered) are both things I'd like to avoid doing. There are times that there are exceptions to this, but for the most part, just leave room for me to control my own character. [You can always ask for my character's reaction OOC if you'd like to work it into your post]
• For the sake of my sanity, PLEASE reply once a day or more on most days. [I might not reply on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays, but I will usually try to] And let me know if you know you won't be able to reply, that way I don't get anxious and worry about you.
• I am a pretty laid back person. I don't mind planning things out ahead of time, nor do I mind playing things and letting them fall into place. However, my characters take on a life of their own, so be aware of that. What this means is that I might have a plan for Hollow, but he might take a different path to spite me.

My character sheet:
hollow_by_spiritburn-dal2oh0.png
hollow_ethos_by_spiritburn-dal2ozc.png

Name: Hollow Ethos
'Human' Name: Sam Haine Night
Species: Fox Ghost
Defining features: 2 piercings in his right ear. Sharp canines. Stripes over eyes + scar over nose. Red-orange hair natural, but claims to dye it frequently.

Sam can no longer cross on to the next life. When he lost that chance is when he was given the task of protecting the area. The area can be the town, city, a large range around that spot, the country, or even the world if you want to push his limits.

When he's in his natural form, most humans can't see him. However, most supernatural beings can. He can still interact with the physical world, which means he can attack, defend, and get hurt. But the fox form can regenerate pretty quickly.

When low on power or otherwise weakened, Sam will revert to his fox form. The human form drains his energy, so he can only hold it for a week straight, then will have to rest for a while. Normally he'll be human during the day, then fox at night, that way it's not as straining and he can keep up the illusion of being a normal human around other people.

Your character does not have to be his partner in crime. They can be a co-worker/student, a supernatural creature that he has to watch over, a human that sees him sometimes, or whatever. Though someone that could become his external energy source would be ideal. This is needed because, while he can recharge in his fox form, there's only so much energy he can use before an external source is needed.

I'm not entirely sure if everything that I typed up makes any sense, but I hope it does. I'm willing to work with a partner, though, to change parts of the story, come up with a decent plot, and plan out the actual RP =3

I'll be subbed to this thread, so you don't have to ping me. But feel free to do so if you want, lol.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.