2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
  7. Primarily Nonbinary
  8. No Preferences
Genres
Modern/Supernatural, Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Magical, Mystery, Action Adventure, Scifi, Romance, Angst (but with happy endings)
👻 GHOSTING FRIENDLY 👻

( Edit: If I've role-played with you in the past and haven't responded yet, feel free to send me a bump! I may have forgotten and/or thought I replied but didn't ;~; )

Hello, hello! Nice to meet you all! I'm a 24-year-old casual, mostly-literate role-player who is here to make friends and have fun :)

~~~

Posting Speed
Between once a week and once every few minutes, depending on my work schedule. I can be a bit sporadic myself, so don't feel pressured to respond every single time! I totally understand life comes first and will wait very patiently for replies. No explanation for "dropping off" required - you can reply whenever is convenient for you :)

Gender Preferences
I can play either male or female myself (usually default to male), and I have no preferences what gender my partner plays. Same goes for romance as well (I'm totally fine with M/M, M/F, F/F, etc., but I don't often RP smut - I usually do fade to black if it comes up, and I will not RP smut with you at all if you are under 18).

Grammar Preferences
As long as I can understand what's going on, I'm not super picky about writing styles or lengths. A paragraph or two is preferable, but I'm fine with longer or shorter!

Genres
I'm a huge fan of romance, fantasy, sci-fi, mystery, supernatural, pirates, and adventure genres, but I'm usually not historically accurate. I don't enjoy slice-of-life or modern role-plays as much as they tend to be too slowly paced for my liking.

Fandoms and Films
These are some fandoms and movies I'm familiar with (but I tend to put my own spin on them or play as OCs within the world more often than not), though I'm more partial to original role-plays:

- How to Train Your Dragon
- How to Train Your Dragon: Race to the Edge
- Rescue Riders
- My Little Pony
- Treasure Planet
- Xiaolin Showdown (Original Series)
- Tangled (Movie and Series)
- Coraline (Movie)

Role-Play Favorites
If one or more of these are in a role-play, I will be a very happy camper (but they're not required):

- One character is a jerk with a heart of gold, and one is an innocent precious cinnamon roll
- The enemies-to-friends/lovers character arc
- Drama and/or angst seperated by periods of warm fuzzies
- One or more of the characters has a pet

~~~

STARTERS
Below are a few story ideas I have, but feel free to suggest your own as well! I could be either Character A or B depending on your preference ^^

A Breath of Fresh Air
Within a sci-fi/steampunk world, there are two major cities - Upper Floaten, which has clean air and a higher class population, and Lower Floaten, which has polluted air and a lower class populace. Character A is from Upper Floaten and somehow finds themselves in Lower Floaten for one reason or another. All they can think about is getting back to clean air. Character B decides to help them, and hijinks ensue.

That's Fishy
Character A is a mermaid who gets tangled in a fishing net. Character B is a human who comes across them, maybe a mermaid hunter, fisherman, lifeguard, or swimmer. Both characters learn that the placement of the fishing net was no accident when the mermaid trawler that set it returns for its prize.

Pet Shop of Horrors
Character A is purchasing a mystery pet (Character B) from a shady pet store or shelter. When it arrives home, however, they discover it isn't exactly . . . normal (may be a werewolf, shapeshifter, mutated animal, talking animal, etc.).

Crash Landing
Character A is a crew member in training, ready to board a spacecraft on its maiden voyage. Of course, Character A is paired with Character B, who despises them for some reason or other. Then the ship crashes. The pair are forced to help each other as they desperately try to repair the ship (or the radio) to get off the dangerous planet they've landed on.

Pirates Ahoy!
Character A is running from something and winds up stowing away on a pirate ship. Character B discovers them, and depending on their rank on the ship, either decides what to do with them or decides whether or not to keep them hidden from the captain.

Cookies
I just really like cookies!

Wrong Place, Right Time
A city is rife with two feuding werewolf packs/vampire colonies/gangs/Mafia families/etc. Character A is new to one of the groups - maybe they were adopted, or maybe they joined up for another reason. In any case, they're patrolling their group's territory one day and come across Character B. They don't realize B is from the feuding group, and since A is new, B doesn't realize they're an enemy, either, and the two accidentally become friends.

Just a Simple Briefcase
Character A is a private detective who's been struggling to find new cases. Character B is a client who's found an unusual (perhaps) haunted/supernatural/magical/etc.) item of some kind, but they have no idea how they ended up with it, so they're hiring A to find out who sent it to them (if anyone) and why. A doesn't realize they'll get more than they bargained for by taking on the seemingly harmless case.

The Search for the Lost Prince
The prince/princess of a kingdom has gone missing, and the king and queen are desperate to find them. They've hired several people for the job and have plenty of reward posters out as well. Character A is either hired or notices a reward listed, but they know they can't locate the prince/princess on their own. So they visit a seedy tavern and enlist Character B to help them. It's only after searching together for some time that A slowly realizes B is the lost prince/princess. But why are they in disguise in a tavern instead of safe at home in the palace?

Last edited:
Those are such good plot. I think two of them will fit into my video game oc. Who knows? I'm interested. Send me a message as I can't figure out how to send messages to anyone.

Those are such good plot. I think two of them will fit into my video game oc. Who knows? I'm interested. Send me a message as I can't figure out how to send messages to anyone.
Hi! Normally I'd love to send you a message, but I checked out your profile and noticed you prefer not to RP with anyone over 18. You might have missed it in my description, but I am unfortunately 24. I hope you find someone in your age range to RP with, and I hope you have a great day!

Crash Landing
Character A is a crew member in training, ready to board a spacecraft on its maiden voyage. Of course, Character A is paired with Character B, who despises them for some reason or other. Then the ship crashes. The pair are forced to help each other as they desperately try to repair the ship (or the radio) to get off the dangerous planet they've landed on.

I love this one, but does B have to hate A? Could we negotiate a thing where they just usually work alone or don't like training people?

HMU if you're interested! My own plots are over here if you wanna peruse those, too 😊

Crash Landing

I love this one, but does B have to hate A? Could we negotiate a thing where they just usually work alone or don't like training people?

HMU if you're interested! My own plots are over here if you wanna peruse those, too 😊
Hey, thanks for replying! B absolutely does not have to hate A, that's just an idea for the plot lol

I'll send you a conversation and we can work out some details!

Still looking for some partners! :3

pet shop horrors and snow go are so promising! I also just really love the titles of each idea as well; theyre hilarious. Plus I am always a fan of someone who enjoys m/m and the classic tropes of enimies to friends to whatever; wanna plot something?

pet shop horrors and snow go are so promising! I also just really love the titles of each idea as well; theyre hilarious. Plus I am always a fan of someone who enjoys m/m and the classic tropes of enimies to friends to whatever; wanna plot something?
Absolutely I would love to plot something! I'm about to head back into work, but I should be back on in a few hours so we can start plotting. I'll send you a convo! Great to meet you!

Reactions: wolf.
I would looooove to do a mxm how to train your dragon rp with you! I'm also a sucker for one character being a jerk with a heart of gold, and one is an innocent precious cinnamon roll as alot of my characters tend to be cinnamon rolls 😂

Reactions: FaithLeafCat
I would looooove to do a mxm how to train your dragon rp with you! I'm also a sucker for one character being a jerk with a heart of gold, and one is an innocent precious cinnamon roll as alot of my characters tend to be cinnamon rolls 😂
Yoooo awesome! I'll toss you a conversation! :D

Role-Play Favorites
If one or more of these are in a role-play, I will be a very happy camper (but they're not required):

- One character is a jerk with a heart of gold, and one is an innocent precious cinnamon roll
- The enemies-to-friends character arc
Sounds like an excuse to indulge in a kink of mine... Any opposition to consensual hatesex?

Role-Play Favorites

- The enemies-to-friends character arc
Sounds like an excuse to indulge in a kink of mine... Any opposition to consensual hatesex?
Hi, there! Unfortunately I'm not really searching for a smut focused role-play right now, but I appreciate you taking the time to reach out ^^

Understandable have a nice day (it's a meme but I mean it sincerely)

ETA: I THOUGHT THIS WAS REDSTAR, MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES

Understandable have a nice day (it's a meme but I mean it sincerely)

ETA: I THOUGHT THIS WAS REDSTAR, MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES
Oh no worries friend! I actually posted this same one in Redstar as well because I couldn't figure out where it belonged, that was on me lol

Looking for a few more partners! :)

Still searching! :D

Werewolves always have my attention. I'd love to expand your "pet shop of horrors" idea and see how we can include all the things you like in the RP. :D

Werewolves always have my attention. I'd love to expand your "pet shop of horrors" idea and see how we can include all the things you like in the RP. :D
*claps hands together*
Sweet! I'll send you a conversation and we can work out details! ^^

Still open for more partners! :D

Hello there, Faith!

I have taken interest into your preferences/ideals and would like to take up partnership with you!

I have not posted much about my own capabilities and predilections, but I can tell just by reading through your previous role-play sessions (namely "Here be dragons") that I see you having an interesting way of going about your characters and often having no problems understanding in what is going on with the scenario.
(Though, only me here. But the name "Here be dragons" makes me cry because I have read SCP-1762 and... well, no spoilers!)

No need to read through my first post (and now because I said that, you are definitely going to read it because you can't just tell someone to not do something that easily xD)
I can share a bit about what I like personally, what I don't like and everything that I'm capable of.
First and foremost, I've got plenty of experience in text based role-play, especially those in video games and tabletop adventures. I have experience in erotic but I mostly do non-erotic scenarios. (I only like doing erp when I'm actually in the mood for it, but I'm not one to ask for it whenever I actually am in the mood.)
Through my attempts and efforts of writing my very own book, I have learned many lessons about how to make intimate story-lines, characters and plot. How do they work, how to make them work; and how to encompass your own creativity into the mix without messing up the believability of the story.

And the basic gist of my preferences is that I prefer RP scenarios that aren't strictly with "Evil" and "Good" natured characters, because that's simply ridiculous and overly cliché.
So how I like to create my heroes and villains is to make it so they both have goals, personalities and good reasons for why they do what they do;
for example (And I do not mind if you skip straight to the TL;DR):

The hero whose name is "Parn" was born by his mother, living in safety inside of a bunker, protected from the outside elements as him and his mother had spent almost their whole lives inside this bunker with a food source that would last them for 20 years.
After 17 years however... they are now almost out of rations (Also, don't question where the restroom was, I couldn't tell you xD). Parn is afraid to go out at first, his mother telling him everything that had happened for this post-apocalyptic scenario to happen, and it sounded like it would have been a death sentence to go outside, for they have no knowledge of the outside world throughout all these years, Parn was still afraid, but he felt obliged for everything his mother has given to him, the food supply was going to falter soon enough anyway and he was fairly curious in seeing what was outside anyway.
And so, still afraid; he nonetheless prepared his supplies and opened the door to the outside world... And then they all died! (Forgive me, that's an alternate universe xP) And then Parn saw the outside world, notified his mother about what was outside and set out on his journey on the barren world, meeting many different places and areas around the world, and with enough experience and discoveries, he made himself known as "The Herald" for being one who often set out to travel the land and telling stories about everything that's going on, being a great source of knowledge for those who spoke to him, he did what he could to survive, but often did the best he could to help out those who were in need, though he would steal anything he could get if he could get away with it. Though, it did not come without his own conflicted hurdles either.

TL;DR. Parn the hero, to his own self protest was forced to leave his comfort zone and had to endure the post apoclapytic world before him. His ideals that was considered "good" were that he helped those that needed assistance, all so that he may gain easy favor throughout several cultured areas, but he was prone to stealing and even burglary if he had the opportunity to do so without any repercussions.

And now, the vilain.

The villain whose name is "Bob" was born by a parent of tyrants who had recently raided a city in a post-apocalyptic scenario. Bob was raised to believe that domination over one and another was the way of life, and that it was normal to kill people for their own benefits. Bob becomes old enough to hold a weapon through vigorous training, and with that he learned that he made for a great tactician, even reading a lot about past history, understanding why and how the apocalypse happened, and with that, determining how he could prevent humanity from making mistakes of the past and developping a questionable mindset that he believed to be a good thing. After his own rough and sometimes lethal training sessions throughout his life, he became a very tough, strong and feared individual. His father seeing this, has allowed him to be his head commander of the military. As a result of this, Legate Bob had become a feared and renowned leader in the current war effort, as he puts his full devotion to his father and is one of his most trusted allies. With no likelihood that he will betray his own "savage" faction.
As he is known to be a terror as to those who fall victim to his strength and power, he is no monster in reality, he was worse; being a man, with a strong ideological foundation driving his beliefs.

TL;DR. Bob the villain, his passion that drives him to do these "evil" things is to cull the weak so the strong may rise in the unforgiving post apocalyptic world. So to him, he is doing the weak a favor by causing this conflict, since it seemed inevitable for the weak to die in the unforgiving world than the one we live in now, for Bob this was the right thing to do.

With all of this in mind, you can see that this makes for two interesting main characters in the story. It shows the believability of their actions and you can understand why each of them do what they do. Rather than it being purely a simple case of someone being evil because they do evil things, and someone who is good because they do good things; I like to bring the morality in the equation rather than it being all one sided. It's morally gray, but that does not mean there are people who are strictly evil for what they do, such as doing bad things because they like to do said bad thing, you could say the same thing for doing good things because they like to do said good thing, I like to bring that power in the stories I create, it feels engaging and it teaches the reader many things about life, that is the sort of thing I love to encorporate into my stories, heck I'd even be down to making a story set in the world My Little Pony, of course I don't mind having the fun and friendship part be the focus of the story, in fact I like adding anything that works to level that makes it engaging and interesting!

(And I also hate the huge cliché for a hero for having a set destiny for "saving the world". It adds an unrealistic amount of undeserved respect to a character who was just born to begin with, and trials that the hero will have to learn very quickly. Not to say that this is a bad thing, I'm sure there's a way that can happen while being done right. But most animated stories which involve such a character never seems to meet my taste on why they are so special that they gotta "save the world" because they are special and only they can do it.)

I could remind myself of so much more, but I believe that should be for you to find out, only if you are interested of course; and il be happy to answer any questions you might have for me, I can take them :)

Thank you for reading thus far, and I hope that you are having a wonderful day today! Peace!

-VoodooJazz
xoxo