STORAGE TESTING Ghostie's Spooks and Spirits (coding tests + charries)

hh
hh
TRIXI
Bellatrix was hype as fuck to be able to get the time off she wanted from boxing. Don't get her wrong, she loved the sport, and she loved the game she got from it, but none of that compared to fucking around in Hallen with her best friend and partner in crime. Although today no crimes were committed, but the day was still young.

Her time away from work was how she found herself with said partner in crime rather expensive mall in their hometown. The thrift store around the corner would usually be the one to get their business, but with Trixie, taking on a lot more fights, and Mona taking matters into her own hands, in one way or another, they were able to scrape up a good chunk of change to be able to meander around some nice stores.

"Remember we can splurge on ourselves a little too. I got paid damn good from my last fight." Bellatrix beamed, throwing an arm over Pomona's shoulders before Mona came to a stop. "Ahh so this is the store that tickles your fancy." Trixi looked into the shop's entrance, assessing the clothing that hung about the racks for anything she could see herself wearing. It seemed promising. "Good choice, doll. The normies better look out for us." A smirk turning up at the corner of her lips.

☽ ☽ ☽

Looking at herself in the dressing room mirror, Bellatrix shifted foot to foot in thought. An all black Sudden Revival tour shirt with dates from a few years back adorned her torso. She was a girl of simple tastes. Popping outside, she did a spin asking, "What do you think, Mona?" Trixi struck a pose with her hands in her pockets. "I might cut half of it off." She said with a shrug.

"Have you found anything you like?"
「 TAG HERE 」
LOCATION | INTERACTIONS | MENTIONS
code by wren.

hh
hh
AURA
Aura had been cramming for what felt like nonstop for the next few quizzes she had coming up in her communications class. School was kinda kicking her ass as much as she didn't want to admit it to herself. Admitting that school was getting a bit harder than she expected it, in her head meant admitting to her father that he was right about her. That she didn't belong running a business like she'd dreamed, but belonged in the kitchen cooking for her husband while he made all the money. The vision made her literally gag.

Because of that, Aura was elated to be pulled from her thoughts when she received a text from Emmy. Apparently she was going to a party with them "no questions asked!" Well except 'what are you wearing', of course. Finally she had a chance to go all out with her costuming! Sure, she could've modeled in her fantasy style getup, but where was the fun in that?! No, she would much rather go all out on her outfit to go to a wild party with some good company. Because strutting her stuff while drinking with friends was way better than strutting her stuff at some fashion show around people she couldn't stand to be around most of the time.

Coming from her shower, she checked her phone to see an update from Emmy.

Emmy💖🫶🏻👯‍♀️: Hey Babes, left those shoes you wanted to borrow by your door! See you soon! xxx

With a beaming smile, Aura texted back: You're the best babe! See y'all in a bit! Xoxo

She grabbed the shoes on her way back into her room, thinking to herself how Emmy could be so trusting to leave her nice shoes right outside of her dorm room. What if some rude bitch had taken them?! Shaking the thought from her mind she got ready for the night.

♡♡♡

"Thank y'all so much for inviting me out, tonight! I swear I woulda forgotten it was even Halloween if you hadn't said anything." Aura was honestly glad to be out and about with her friends on such a nice night. Especially after Emmy mentioned some eye candy she might like was joining them.

With her going wild studying and prepping for classes, even with pushing and prodding from Emmy, Aura hadn't found herself checking out the dating scene much lately like she usually would have. What a shame really! It was another reason she took the time to get dressed in her best costume and party the night away.

As Rocky introduced her, Aura gave a sweet smile and wiggle of her fingers that acted as a wave. So this was the eye candy Em was referring to; and she definitely wasn't wrong. The platinum blonde was handsome to say the least and the hottest thing she'd seen in a long time to say much more. She noticed his golden eyes gaze in the direction of a few ladies only moments before, that paired with his piercings and mischievous smile said one word: Trouble. And Aura was here for it.
「 TAG HERE 」
LOCATION | INTERACTIONS | MENTIONS
code by wren.