STORAGE TESTING Ghostie's Spooks and Spirits (coding tests)

5258554.png
Faceclaim: Bridget Hollitt
5248801.png
#08A36D
Penelope Jewel Marshall
Penny➳Nell➳Jewel➳PJ
24 years old
Pansexual

"Oh shit, we are so fucked."

Penny couldn't help but almost drool as her bacon cheeseburger, garlic fries and chocolate milkshake were set on her table. Yeah tacos and half a slice of pizza from earlier was alright, but this burger was about to be on every single point she could think of. Pen took a bite, closing her eyes and groaning in satisfaction. "Yaaaass! This is absolutely everything." Pen danced as she ate a couple of her fries; the anxiety completely leaving her body for a moment.

Although she was having a good time goofing off a bit, watching Jamie and Jude have a cherry stem tying contest, her observant, take-charge side noticed the well-suited men that had walked into the diner. Honestly, the first thought that came to her mind was how attractive they were. And from the looks of it, she wasn't the only one who thought so.

'Ooh Ry good job.' Pen thought to herself, smiling. The next thing she thought was they were dressed a little too nice to be in the diner. And who was she to talk with her space buns and glittery makeup? But still. And she couldn't help but think that things were going a little too smoothly. Anxiety right?

Penny knew weird vibes when she felt them.

"You guys keep a watchful eye. I got some weird vibes going on right now." Penelope said seriously to the group, her suspicions confirmed as her sister came walking through the diner, clearly on a mission from the drive in her eyes. "Get up, it's time to go. Now." Joanna spoke with the same determination and aggression that Penny noticed when she first walked in. Her sister looked over at the men in suits and then Penny noticed the blood spatter on her shirt. The crimson red spatter made her shirt look cute on one hand. It was then that everything clicked.

"Oh shit, we're so fucked." Penny mumbled, tucking a stray hair behind her ear as she pulled some money out of her backpack and slapped it down on the table. "Come on guys. It's time to get to the safety of our home." Penny tried to speak as calmly as possible. If she could stay calm and keep the situation in control, everything would go smoothly.

Well she hoped it would at least.

"JoJo you should have at least cleaned your face. You look like a bitch on a video game." Penny joked a little bit. Another tactic to keep herself calm. What the hell happened in the alley? She knew she should have trusted her gut and listened in; but who would have thought that things would go south? Lowkey everyone honestly. Penny would be sure to buy Tyson a drink or something later for being a little right. "Jo, what happened back there? What's going on?"
Mentioned: Dorian @ Kash || Tyson @ Justin || Charlie @ Lusty || Dusk @ Pyra

Interactions: Jude @ Mun || JoJo @Autumnbruh || Jamie @Miyra ||

Last edited:
5258554.png
5248801.png
#08A36D
Penelope Jewel Marshall
Penny➳Nell➳Jewel➳PJ
24 years old
Pansexual

"Wack!"

Penny just scoffed and shook her head at the answer her sister gave. Hunters, seriously?! No one probably expected any of this to go this wrong. After all, hunters were supposed to be basically nonexistent; so for them to hire a bunch of wolves to lead us to an ambush was a wild concept to even Penelope. To make matters worse, Tyson and Aunt Helena had been captured as well! It seemed like everything that could go wrong on this mission, had.

Like clockwork, as if life were being written up from her thoughts in that very moment, of course more chaos and turmoil had to unfold. Penelope could only watch as the man who Ryland had been flirting with launched Zarina through one of the front windows of the diner, before turning his attention to Ry. Pen audibly winced as Ryland was pierced with a silver dagger and it was as if someone had super-glued her feet to the floor because she couldn't move to do anything to help. But she wasn't alone. She, Jamie and even a few bystanders in the diner stood there, frozen in time as the unfortunate turn of events cascaded around them. Penny felt bad for the humans in the place. They'd have to tell their children about the wild things they saw; and from the looks of the blood and carnage around them, they would most likely be scarred for life.

Penelope almost drooled as Dusk took charge of the situation; his wolf form overtaking the human skin he typically sported, blue eyes now a bright golden yellow. Damn he was hot. Be human or werewolf; Penny wasn't going to deny that at all. But now they had more pressing matters to attend to, like getting out of this alive. As Zarina carried Ryland out to safety and Dusk fought plenty of the hunters going at him, Jo made sure to help clear the path for them the other way, hurling a plate for the hunter running towards them. It smashed into pieces, shards of glass sticking out of his face like Pinhead from Hellraiser. Gnarly. Her sister had taken care of most of the fighting, so Penny just kicked the shit out of one of the hunters that was already down; thinking of his face as a football that she was trying to kick into a field goal. Lucky for him his head didn't fly into the kitchen. He only spit out five of his teeth.

"Wack!" Penny giggled to herself as they walked out of the diner and made their way over to Tyson's truck and got in. 'Well that went horribly.' Penny thought to herself as they rode back to the house. Jamie was talking softly to Ryland, being sure to keep pressure on his wounds seeing as they were bleeding profusely. Poor Ry. He'd gotten the worst bet of all. "You're doing good, little bean." She smiled at him reassuringly. Jamie was doing all he could for Ryland at the moment; now it was just a matter of getting him home and patched up. Then after that, teaching him to kick some serious hunter ass!

The trip back to the mansion was quiet, and Penny could tell that they were all trying to wrap their heads around the events of the evening. Hunters were back. They were planning to make her kind -- werewolves -- extinct. They took Helena and Tyson. Penny knew something was up when they took TYSON! Dorian wasn't going to be happy about this and he definitely wasn't gonna hear the end of it. Especially from Zarina.
Mentioned: Dorian @ Kash || Tyson @ Justin || Charlie @ Lusty || Dusk @ Pyra || Ryland @V

Interactions: Jude @ Mun || JoJo @Autumnbruh || Jamie @Mihha ||

Last edited:
5258554.png
5248801.png
#08A36D
Penelope Jewel Marshall
Penny➳Nell➳Jewel➳PJ
24 years old
Pansexual
NO MAKEUP

"Food makes everything a little better."

The majority of the night was spent thinking about the cacophony of events that had unraveled last night. How Dorian thought she would be getting any sleep was hilarious to her. Sleep was for the weak, and weak indeed she was not! So as soon as she got downstairs, Penelope decided to hop in the shower and just spend a little time winding down in her room and reflecting. 'Damn Zarina really went wild on Dorian.' Penelope laughed to herself as she shook her head, tossing her jet black hair into a bun.

Half of the worst part was over. They'd been there and done that with an ambush from hunters, and on top of that, gotten two pack members kidnapped. The second half of the hard part would be getting them back. Pen certainly didn't want to think about the shitty shit anymore, and decided to do just about anything to keep her mind off of things. She started with scrolling aimlessly down the timelines of her many social medias; double tapping pictures and clicking through stories. It was weird not seeing Tyson parade around on his Snapchat story like he usually did -- and that made Penny upset again -- so she locked her phone and pulled out her makeup palettes to practice. However, halfway through her second face Penny couldn't help but flash back to the last time she'd done up her aunt all nice. It seemed like everything she did reminded her of the fact her family was taken by psychotic wannabe Van Helsings. It was around 5AM when she had decided to fix breakfast for the rest of the house. It might have seemed early to start cooking breakfast, but with a house full of wolves, there was no such thing as too much food. Nell snuck upstairs to the kitchen, making sure to pop in an earbud to jam out as she cooked.

Pen moved swiftly and anxiously around the kitchen, cooking sausage, setting out cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cutting fruit and doing just about anything else that had to do with food. Eventually, there were various breakfast items around the kitchen and around the dining table. Penny jumped a little when she noticed her sister in the kitchen with her. She wasn’t used to the company and honestly hadn’t gotten much sleep, so the jumpiness was to be a little expected. “Food makes everything a little better.” Penny smiled sheepishly. She sighed when her sister mentioned Ty and Aunt Helena as Joanna took the slightly over-beaten eggs from her. They were the reason she was so neurotic and tired as hell. “They are.” Penny laughed at her stubborn comment. “It’s just shitty having to worry about them being with those.. assholes.” She groaned and rolled her eyes before another familiar face entered the kitchen.
Mentioned: Dorian @ Kash || Tyson @ Justin || Charlie @ Lusty || Dusk @ Pyra || Ryland @V

Last edited:
5e7ad90ed130109d952177ba784aae0b4577e59b.png
Face Claim: Emeraude Toubia
5272812.png
#75AEE0
❅Izabella Ilana Garcia❅
Izzy❅Iz❅Iza❅Belle
17 years old
Bisexual

• "Izabelle, you have to give Mindy and Wolf all of their presents today! It's a welcome home party, for God's sakes!" Valentina said as she followed her daughter to her room, wrapped boxes in hands. Izzy assured her that they only needed a couple simple gifts; a tee shirt, some snacks, maybe a new mod and/or pipe for Wolf and a cool journal or the Teen Wolf box set for Mindy. But Val had insisted on getting just about every gift she and Iz for her daughter's friends.

"Ay dios mios mamá! ¿Cómo te pones así? How do you get like this? You know Mindy's gonna think all of this is so extra!" Izabelle groaned as she rolled her eyes. If it was one thing she knew about her best friend, it was that she wasn't exactly the one who wanted to be the center of attention. It was already hard enough to get her to throw a 'Welcome Home' party. "So you're telling me that your friends aren't gonna want all of these nice presents?" Valetina asked, her Colombian accent ringing in her ears.

"Mama. that's not what I said, I'm just saying that this is a lot right now and Mindy's gonna think you're embarrassing and extra." Iza just shook her head and threw her hands up in defeat. "Have Santi take them to the car, mama." Belle sighed, to which her mother replied with a clap as best she could with two boxes in her arms and nodded as she left the room; a proud smile perched upon her face.

Izzy giggled at her mother as she finished up her famous Not-Too-Messy-Messy Bun and packed the last of her things in a bag before she stopped by Roz's bedroom to make sure she was ready to go. She lightly rapped on the door before leaning against its frame, arms crossed over her chest as she smiled.

"You ready to go chica? It's time to partay." Izzy laughed as she did a little dance in the doorway. Izabelle was excited for everyone to get together with Roz, especially because that meant she and ALL of her friends could be together. It'd been a long time since Izzy, Mindy and Roz had spend some quality girl time together, so of course that would be exciting as hell!

• "First of all, I will never say 'partay' like that," she told her cousin in a teasing tone before nodding as she shut her cupboard and walked to the bedside table to grab her phone and shove it into her back pocket. "But yes," Roz chuckled. "I'm ready to go." As always, she was dressed simply in a pair of denim shorts and a loose black t-shirt that was tucked into the front and rolled up slightly at the sleeves.

Since both girls were good to leave, they got into the car and made their way to Mindy's place, chatting idly along the way. Roz was beyond excited to be meeting everyone. In truth, she was really only familiar with Mindy and her brother a little. She had heard of a girl called Hayley who was also Izzy's friend, but Roz had never met her. Nevertheless, nothing could get her excitement to dwindle because she always enjoyed meeting new people.

It wasn't long before the two cousins pulled up outside the Renaldi household. "She wants us to enter through the other door," Roz explained when they got out. She'd read the text since Izzy had been driving, and now she helped Izzy take whatever stuff she had brought along to the door around the other side of the house. With her free hand, she opened up the door and walked straight inside. It wasn't hard to follow the voices to a large family room where she happened upon Mindy, and she grinned. It had been so long since she saw her hat she was quite excited to see how she, and her brother -- who currently wasn't around -- had grown. Probably like they'd be to see how she herself had grown.

"It's so good to see you!" She said with a grin, setting down whatever she was carrying to go give Mindy a hug. "Where's Wolf?" She had not been as close with him as she had been with Mindy but she still considered him a friend.

It then occurred to her that they were not the only ones around, so her gaze shifted to find two other boys in the room. She offered them a small smile before realising that one of them seemed way too familiar. Roz's eyes scrunched together in confusion and curiosity as she tried to put a name to the face, before it hit her. It had been a couple of years ago, when she had still been young, but there was no doubt in her mind that this was the boy she had been friends with all those years ago, before the fire.

• Izabelle laughed, making her tone of voice a tad sarcastic before asking, "What, you don't like paar-taayyyss?" Iz spoke through giggles, dancing in a circle as she did. The brunette let out another quick laugh before taking a deep breath with her hand on her chest before she collected herself. "Sorry, my mother came out a little." Iz smiled at her cousin. The two of them checked in with Izzy's mom. And as they skidded along the icy roads to the Renaldi House on the edge of town, Belle took the quality time in the car with her cousin to catch up; and of course, jam out and have a karaoke session to their favorite songs! Because who didn't get down at stop signs and red lights to Drake and the occasional Hannah Montana song?!

!Ping! Belle's phone buzzed as she drove, but because she was a good responsible driver, she had Roz look at it. Mindy just wanted everyone to go through the back door; which made sense, because who the fuck wanted to walk up stairs every time someone came to the door?

No-fuckin-body!

Iz was highkey shook to see that her mini cooper wasn't the first in front of the house. She was usually the first one to these things! 'Pithed', she thought to herself, chuckling. Roz helped grab the presents out of the car and the girls made their way to the back of the house, taking no time to push the door open (because are they really your best friends if you can't just walk in) and go down the stairs to the family room where most of her friends had collected.

"Please, no one think I'm being aggy or trying to one-up you by bringing gifts!" Iz spoke quickly as she and Roz entered the room. "My mom's extra and all of you know that." She laughed, setting them down on the floor next to the snack table.

Iz heard Roz ask about Wolf, who she had only just noticed wasn't in the room, and as if Hayley pressed the Jeopardy button, Iz's phone buzzed to say that she and Wolf were on her way back to the house. "He just picked up Hayley. The two of them are on their way." She smiled, sliding her phone into her back pocket.

Izabelle was basically the only person who knew about Hayley and Wolf's secret relationship. Iz and Hales had gotten even closer when Mindy left, so it was only like a rule or something! And as much as Izzy wanted to let Mindy in on her brother's relationship with their childhood best friend, like her cousin on her father's side Tiylea said, 'that was between them and God.'

Last edited:
CODE BROKE

Last edited:
db3d3194545596e96a1bbaa130d4d7caf528f369.png
Faceclaim: Stephen James
5b07903541b6b34cf5ede5e857a625e3e8e8bfad.png
#008A00
Izabella Ilana Garcia
Dare☤D☤Dare-Bare
27 years old
Heterosexual
Sign: Scorpio
SONG
SONG
CS

"Food always makes things better."

Charlene kept her eyes on him the entire time he talked, and Dare couldn't help but wonder what exactly it was that she was thinking about him. Of course she was more than likely wondering why he had asked her here and probably now what he wanted to know about, seeing as he already knew so much about her.

Darian couldn't help the smile that crept onto his face as she spoke, and just had she had watched him, kept his eyes on her as she came all the way into the room and sat down. When she finished speaking, he simply nodded his head as he chuckled. 'Damn, I think I'm going to like this girl.' He thought to himself before taking the last swig of his drink and making his way over to the woman. "My God, where are my manners?" Darian smiled, taking her hand in his and placing a kiss on top. "My name is Darian Amante, and might I say the pleasure is all mine to make your acquaintance." He smiled as he pulled away, but not before giving a quick wink.

Just came to let loose and have a drink she said? Well if that was true then maybe she didn't know about all the business that he and his family conducted here. Then again -- she could have been lying. However; Darian had decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and say that her words added up and she didn't know a thing about him. "Well if that be the case Miss Walsh, I do have to say that your choice of establishment is impeccable.” He sat back down on the couch across the way from Charlie, leaning up, his elbows resting on his knees as he talked with his hands.“Being an English major, I assume you've heard of the term quid pro quo? Basically, it's Latin for I scratch your back, if you scratch mine. I assume now you understand exactly where I'm coming from, Miss Walsh?" Darian raised his eyebrows at her.

Last edited:
An understatement was exactly what came out of Penny’s mouth because she could have smoked about eight joints to herself. Honestly, Pen thought about going down to her room to get a joint and spark up. The night was a long one and a little green would have done her some good. She didn’t though. That would be for another time. She couldn’t help but smile at the little advice Ally gave her. Penelope sorta knew what she wanted to do with herself, but she didn’t at the same time. She was too indecisive to pick just one thing. “Yeah, I’m just taking things one day at a time. I mean, there are times where it seems like I’m just going through the motions and being for no reason — and that’s shitty — but I’m still kicking and screaming.” She smiled and nodded.

Penelope spent the rest of her time in the kitchen cleaning up after herself and her sister so they wouldn't have to later, as well as snooping/eavesdropping in on the conversation between Ally and Joanna. Pen loved the relationship that they shared. It was adorable and entertaining as hell to watch. Like Pen had her own cute little love reality show that she could tune into every now and again. And it was crazy how close she was to the two of them when it came to their relationship. There were often times that JoJo or even Ally would come to her for advice about the other. That just proved to her that they really cared for one another. As Penny washed dishes, Allison made her way over to her mouthing, 'am I doing okay?' which made Penny laugh a little. Classic Ally. 'You're doing fine!' She couldn't help but shake her head as she laughed. It was things like this that she was talking about.

Last edited:
5281064.png
Faceclaim: Indya Marie
5281066.png
#0ECC2E
Francesca Evelyn Baxter
Frankie❁Frannie❁Frank❁Fran
22 years old
Pansexual Demiromantic
Cafe Kinky Employee
Patient❁Caring❁Stoned
Shy❁Awkward❁Stoned

"Call me Buffy cuz that's what I slay like."

❁Height❁
5ft 8in

❁Weight❁
173 pounds

❁Skin Tone❁
Light Brown/Mixed

❁Hair Color❁
Frankie's hair is jet black and naturally curly. It falls down about a couple inches past the middle of her back.

❁Eye Color❁
Dark chocolate brown

❁Distinguishing Features❁
❁Her baby hairs are almost ALWAYS laid and on fleek.
❁Miscellaneous scars here and there from childhood

❁Birthmark(s)❁
❁She has a small birthmark about the size of a dime on her right shoulder that looks like a heart

Piercings❁
Ears
❁ Bellybutton
❁ Nose

Tattoos❁
Sleeve & Chest
Little Universe
Nature Thigh

❁Power❁
Earth Magic || Frankie has the ability to control/manipulate earth such as rocks and buildings. Her powers will manifest into being able to control/grow/manipulate plant life.
"And we're all whores, some of us just get paid!"

Positive Traits❁
❁Intelligent
❁Determined
❁Helpful
❁Faithful
❁Honest
❁Disciplined

Negative Traits❁
❁Anxious
❁Cold
❁Awkward
❁Materialistic
❁Grouchy
❁Unforgiving

Whether Francesca is being her vibrant happy-go-lucky self or feeling aggravated and down in the dumps, you can definitely guarantee that she's stoned as hell. There's not a lot of times where Frankie doesn't have some sort of smoking device in her hand, be it joint, blunt, pipe or there's even times she'll bring out a fucking bong. She's just wild and unpredictable like that. Frankie is very ambitious and goal oriented, she knows exactly what she wants and she knows what she has to do to get it and doesn't mind being a bit bossy or blunt when it comes to getting whatever it is. She knows she's drop-dead gorgeous, and that confidence shows in the way she carries herself as well as in her dress; sometimes turning into all out cockiness. Frankie does try to snap back and stay humble when she lets that overly cocky side of her comes out. Frank can be extremely straightforward when it comes to voicing her opinions or idea, but this honesty can come off as her being cold and distant even when she doesn't mean to be. There are times however, when her bipolar disorder gets in the way and she can be either the neatest , most responsible, confident, too-uppity sweetheart or the pessimistic, emotionally detached, uncaring bitch you've ever met. She absolutely hates that her bipolar disorder has such a huge effect on her moods and the things she loves, but she won't let anyone else know about it to even help her through it all. As you can probably tell, Frankie is one of the most stubborn girl's you will ever meet; and in all honesty, I wouldn't wanna get on her bad side because, shit the girl can hurl a building at you! And she's a major grudge holder so, she might forgive you, but she's definitely not gonna forget and she might not even let you live it down. Due to her somewhat strict parents growing up, Frankie can be somewhat rigid and bossy, like her mother, often taking over situations that aren't going her way or as quickly as she'd like them to. Frankie can be thoughtless to the point where she hurts people's feelings and she really doesn't mean to be! Whenever it seems like she's getting to be too bitchy or inconsiderate, just let her know and she'll be sure to apologize -- if you deserve it.

❁Likes❁
❁Music
❁Tattoos
❁Nature
❁Her family and friends
❁Marijuana
❁Stargazing
❁Camping
❁Botany
❁Animals
❁Horror Films
❁Mangoes
❁Motorcycles
❁Shrooms
❁Swimming
❁Carnivals & Roller-coasters
❁Romanticism
❁Mermaids
❁Helping people out
✧Chilling and eating with her friends
❁Fancy meals
❁Dancing

❁Dislikes❁
❁Not sleeping
❁Public speaking
❁Breaking a piece
❁Quitting
❁Frozen food
❁Strangers and weirdos
❁The color chartreuse

❁Liars
❁Being rushed
❁Not having things planned out
❁Failing
❁Careless mistakes
❁Losing in any way
❁Rude people
❁Feet

❁Hobbies/Talents❁
❁Cooking & Baking
❁Interior Design
❁Writing
❁Greenest thumb ever
❁Smoking
❁Track
❁Gymnastics

❁Habits❁
❁Smoking and/or rolling up just about everywhere
❁Bouncing her leg in times of restlessness
❁Doodling
❁Tapping her fingernails
❁Doing weird little dances or making faces randomly

❁Secrets❁
❁Frankie has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. She doesn't like to talk about it really and only her family and Karlee knows; although no one knows about the fact that she attempted suicide almost two years ago.
❁She has thought about stripping to help her parents pay for college just because she feels like shit for not contributing much.

❁Fears❁
❁Frankie has a fear of car accidents from witnessing a wild collision when she was younger.
❁Losing family and friends is definitely one of her biggest fears. She's so close with her family and the tight-knit group of friends that she has, that she'd hate to lose anyone any time soon.
❁Frankie has a fear of dying from starvation or dehydration just because she spends a lot of time in the wild and shint and thinks that those are just horrible ways to die. It's a foodie's worst nightmare.​
"Hello, hello, it's nice to meet you."

❁History❁
THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S

GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF

WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE!
❁Relationships❁

❁Family❁
Annie Mae Evans-Baxter❁Mother❁55❁Alive❁
Frederick Harrison Baxter❁Father❁52❁Alive❁
Gianna Jenae Baxter❁Older Sister❁29✧Alive❁
River Dawn Baxter❁Younger Sister❁17✧Alive❁

❁Friends❁
❁Karlee "Kar" Renaldi❁Best Friend❁Karlee and Frankie have been friends for the longest time and they don't ever see it being any different! Although they weren't physically close when Karlee and Art moved, Frankie and Kar stayed close via FaceTime and other social media! Frankie could not be more excited that her best friend is moving back to Ravenswood.

Brianna "Bree" Devlin❁Close Friend❁SOME WRITING SHIT IS GONNA GO HERE! SOME WRITING SHIT IS GONNA GO HERE! SOME WRITING SHIT IS GONNA GO HERE! SOME WRITING SHIT IS GONNA GO HERE! SOME WRITING SHIT IS GONNA GO HERE! SOME WRITING SHIT IS GONNA GO HERE! SOME WRITING SHIT IS GONNA GO HERE! SOME WRITING SHIT IS GONNA GO HERE!❁
❁!OPEN!❁

❁Frienemies❁
❁OPEN❁

❁Other❁
Zachary "Zach" Quinton❁Boyfriend❁SOME WRITING SHIT IS GONNA GO HERE! SOME WRITING SHIT IS GONNA GO HERE! SOME WRITING SHIT IS GONNA GO HERE! SOME WRITING SHIT IS GONNA GO HERE! SOME WRITING SHIT IS GONNA GO HERE! SOME WRITING SHIT IS GONNA GO HERE! SOME WRITING SHIT IS GONNA GO HERE! SOME WRITING SHIT IS GONNA GO HERE!❁
"I blame it on the model broad with a Hollywood smile!"

EXTRAS❁
❁Frankie is a Capricorn and was born on December 23rd
❁Her favorite colors are green, black, blue and grey.
❁Frankie is majoring in Culinary with a minor in Botany. She plans to grow her own marijuana and open up and edible business/bakery.
❁Her absolute favorite food is sushi or Hawaiian Poke.
❁Frankie has a teacup Yorkie pup named Teddy that she absolutely adores.
❁Frankie is pretty fluent in Spanish, Japanese and German. She took these courses on her own time.
❁Being from actor backgrounds has its perks because Frankie is really good at it! She can cry on cue and can do many accents including Australian, Russian, and British.​

Last edited:
5281099.png
Faceclaim: Charlie Winzar
5284887.png
#008BFC
Arthur Jackson Renaldi
Art⚓Artie⚓AJ⚓
25 years old
Bisexual
Game Design Student
Gentle⚓Adventurous⚓Creative
Naive⚓Shy⚓Quiet

"Beauty I've always missed with these eyes before."

⚓Height⚓
5ft 11in

⚓Weight⚓
231 pounds

⚓Hair Color⚓
Art's hair is a chocolate brown color that's taper-styled. He keeps it maintained and because of that it's soft as fuck!

⚓Eye Color⚓
Hazel brown

⚓Distinguishing Features⚓
⚓Dude's got some nice abs
⚓He has a scar underneath his right eye from getting into a fight in jail

⚓Birthmark(s)⚓
⚓She has a small birthmark about the size of a silver dollar on her right thigh that kinda looks like a cat.

⚓Piercings⚓
⚓ Nipples
⚓ Nose
⚓ Ears Stretched to 1/2in

⚓Tattoos⚓
⚓ Chest
⚓ Left Arm
⚓ Neck
"Just what the truth is... I can’t say anymore."

⚓Positive Traits⚓
⚓Protective
⚓Adaptable
⚓Versatile
⚓Charming
⚓Adventurous
⚓Enthusiastic
⚓Talkative
⚓Optimistic
⚓Intellectual
⚓
⚓
⚓
⚓

⚓Negative Traits⚓
⚓Indecisive
⚓Unfocused
⚓Anxious
⚓Judgemental
⚓Two=Faced
⚓Depressed
⚓
⚓
⚓
⚓
⚓
⚓
⚓

GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!. GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM! GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!GONNA WRITE OUT HIS PERSONALITY I LITERALLY WANTED TO POST HIM!

⚓Likes⚓
⚓Music
⚓Playing piano
⚓Kids
⚓Her family and friends
⚓Reading
⚓Stargazing
⚓Camping
⚓Tangled (Disney Movie)
⚓Animals
⚓
⚓
⚓
⚓
⚓
⚓
⚓
⚓
⚓
⚓
⚓

⚓Dislikes⚓
⚓Stomach pains
⚓Public speaking
⚓Getting the end of a book ruined
⚓Very personal questions
⚓Talking about her biological parents
⚓Frozen food
⚓Strangers and weirdos
⚓The color chartreuse

⚓Liars
⚓Being rushed
⚓Not having things planned out
⚓Failing
⚓Conflict
⚓Losing in any way
⚓Rude people
⚓Feet​

⚓Hobbies/Talents⚓
⚓Playing piano and cello
⚓Stargazing
⚓Cooking
⚓Reading
⚓Soccer
⚓Studying

⚓Habits⚓
⚓Humming/Singing while doing daily activities
⚓Bouncing her leg in times of restlessness
⚓Chewing her bottom lip when she's nervous, thinking hard or in awkward situations.
⚓Tapping her fingernails
⚓Doing weird little dances or making faces randomly

⚓Fears⚓
⚓Twilight has the hugest fear of failure. She feels as if everything is going so well in her life and she's doing amazing things; so she's just scared as hell for anything to happen that would mess things up or make them overly complicated.
⚓Losing her friends and family is something that would be absolutely devastating to Twilight. She's from sort of a huge family that's been growing and growing all her life. Being adopted and so close to all of them, she would hate to lose anyone.
⚓Even though Twilight is 18 and could legally have her younger brother put into her custody for the remainder of his 'childhood', she's nervous about their biological parents taking them away from their family someday. And to be honest she's sorta scared of their parents. They're basically strangers.​
"You can go your own way."

⚓History⚓
Twilight was first born to Jessica Joan and Sam Edward Hawlee. The two of them were fairly young parents and lovers for ever longer. The pair were quite the wild couple. Jessica coming from a tough-ass single dad biker was attracted to Sam, who'd been driving/riding since he was 14 and scored pounds of weed and bags of coke at a time. While it was clear when they got pregnant that Sam was bright eyed and bushy tailed to be a father and completely ready to clean up his act, the same couldn't exactly be said for Jessica. She wasn't yet ready to give up their wild-child college-partier attitude; however she didn't want to lose Sam either, so of course she decided to keep the baby. Jess would constantly pretend to be excited about the pregnancy around friends, family and even her husband. Because of this unwanted pregnancy and facade towards the end of the second trimester, Jessica was sent into a depression during her pregnancy and started to use drugs in secret, getting high whenever she could when she was by herself. After using for around a month and a half, almost two months, Sam found out that Jess had been using. He was absolutely heartbroken and furious with his wife; the two getting into a small physical altercation that sent Sam to jail for quite a while. All of the stress, and craziness sent Jess into premature labor. Twilight (who at this time still had no name) was born add*icted. She was put into a program for babies born addicted who need love, cuddles and mothers to feed and spend time with them. It was during this program where couple and foster parents Jamie and Katherine fell in love with Twilight and took no time starting to file the paperwork and adopt her into their family. Sam and surprisingly enough even Jessica was devastated about the "loss" of their daughter and Sam couldn't believe how careless his wife could be during her pregnancy; however he couldn't leave her to deal with her demons alone. The two of them sought help for Jessica and once she got sober continued their relationship. In comes another surprise! As sad as it sounds, accident child number two comes in! Sam has high hopes that his wife will be able to keep things together this time with his support as well as some therapy. To their dismay, Jess relapses, leaving Sam distraught and by this time absolutely done with his wife's shit. This time Sam leaves Jessica, promising to come back and get custody of his second child like he couldn't with the first. Jessica of course couldn't have this happen and sets up Sam before he can get the paperwork through the courts. Her son is then sent into the foster care system; to which he gets adopted by the Dupree family as to keep siblings together. Twilight came up in a household where her parents made sure that she and her siblings knew they could do and be whatever they wanted. Twilight was always very virtuous and artistic from a young age. She took to playing piano from the time she was five and cello from the time she was ten. Her mother Jamie working as a kindergarten teacher and Katherine working from home as a travel agent. Growing up Twilight was often described as very shy and quiet. She kept to herself mostly, the few friends she met in kindergarten being Remi, Lily and Gabe; and even they had to bring her out of her little baby shell! Twilight was always an ambitious girl who knew what she wanted and did absolutely everything she needed to get it! She loved that her parents were so open, accepting and supportive; and she loved that every so often their little family would get bigger when another member would join.
⚓Relationships⚓

⚓Family⚓
⚓Kristen Renaldi⚓Mother⚓47⚓Alive⚓New Police Chief (Old one retired, and was a friend of hers. She knows most the force from growing up).⚓
⚓David Renaldi⚓Father⚓49⚓Alive⚓Teacher at Ravenswood University (Science program).⚓
⚓Karlee Leanne Renaldi⚓Younger Sister⚓22⚓Alive⚓
⚓Zoey Elizabeth Renaldi⚓Younger Sister⚓17⚓Alive⚓

⚓Friends⚓
⚓OPEN⚓

⚓Frienemies⚓
⚓OPEN-ui⚓
"I'm just pillow talkin' with a bitch."

⚓EXTRAS⚓
⚓Art's is a Gemini and was born on May 27th
⚓His favorite colors are blue, yellow, lime green and violet.
⚓Art is Majoring in Video Game Design with a minor in Criminal Psychology
⚓His favorite food is ramen burritos (it's a jail thing) and steak.
⚓His alien tattoo is one he got from one of his friends from his first time in college. They were both drunk as fuck!​

Last edited:
5258554.png
5248801.png
#08A36D
Penelope Jewel Marshall
Penny➳Nell➳Jewel➳PJ
24 years old
Pansexual

"Well, I kicked a guy."

Penelope smiled and gave a small wave at the newer wolf as she entered the kitchen and introduced herself. Soren, she said she was, and she definitely seemed nice enough. Pen could tell she was a bit awkward, but she couldn't do anything but chuckle a little because she was the exact same way most of the time. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Penny!" she beamed as their pack leader entered the room, along with a swarm of children that came in to indulge in syrup-soaked pancakes and crispy bacon. As Dorian thanked her and her sister, Penny just nodded, smiling as she served up plates to the little ones. It wasn't like she was doing anything for most of the night anyway.

They chitchatted and Penny couldn't help but nibble on some food as they waited for everyone else to show up for yet another "family meeting". It was good to see everyone doing way better than the night before. Ryland especially since he'd been impaled.

Dorian said he was sorry, but Penny thought it didn't warrant too much of an apology. No one could have expected an ambush like last night's to go down. "Well, I kicked a guy," Penny stated nonchalantly before continuing, "But before that everything was absolutely wild! Dusk had to go full wolf in the place and Joanna Mortal Kombat stomped on some dude!" Penny reminisced about the events, excitedly going on about the brighter notes of the night: fucking up some hunters! "But, uh, even though we put up a pretty good fight, they got Helena and Tyson and they didn't have much of a hard time doing it; so what does that tell you?" Penny shrugged as she took a bite of her bacon.

As the meeting dispersed, Nell made her way to the bathroom for a quick shower before heading to her room to change and beat her face. She had no other plans for the day, so she figured she would spend it any way she could think of. Penny was sure to grab her tiny backpack, shoving her wallet (just in case she decided to go into town), sketchbook, poetry journal, a pack of colored pencils and two joints. Pen slapped on her sunhat and sunflower vans before she headed out on her journey into the wilderness. The raven-haired wolf walked a while into the woods before reaching a clearing where she loved to sit and watch her favorite waterfall. She loved to just sit in the nature and enjoy the calmness of it all. After a moment of looking out at the water, Penny pulled out her phone and made a call, smiling at the familiar voice on the other end of the line.

"Little sister number two! I knew I'd get a call from you soon. I just got off the phone with JoJo not too long ago." Lionel's voice filled her ears and she chuckled a little.

"Yeah you know you're the go-to when we need to snap back to reality and get away from it at the same time. It's just been crazy around here lately and with the damn hunters coming back and taking Helena and Tyson, it's just like there's so much on everyone's plates. It's like I'm barely doing anything to make sure we all keep shit together." Penny sighed a little as she talked to her big brother, her voice breaking as tears started to stream down her cheeks. She knew that he'd know exactly what to say to bring her spirits back up.

"Hey hey, don't you even worry your pretty head about them little sister. Dorian knows exactly what to do to get them back, and until then, you and I both know that Helena nor Tyson is gonna go down at the hands of hunters. Especially not without a fight. Sis you're doing everything you can, and even though it seems like nothing, you're helping even with the smallest ideas. Hell, JoJo said you almost kicked some guy's head down the street!" He beamed at his sister which made her laugh and wipe her eyes. "You're helping Pen. Don't think any different. Now spark up a joint because I know you have one, and I'll talk to you later kiddo. Love you." Pen smiled and hung up the phone, taking in the words that her brother told her as she pulled out a joint, lit it up and scribbled the scenery in front of her.

Last edited:
5284892.png
Faceclaim: Bill Skarsgard
5284893.png
#640ABF
Zeppelin Loki Renaldi
Zep☠Loki☠
25 years old
Bisexual
Bartender
Loyal|Charming|Leader
Destructive|Blunt|Asshole

"Pain is beauty and I'm always in pain"

☠Height☠
6 ft 4in

☠Weight☠
215 pounds

☠Skin Tone☠
Pale

☠Hair Color☠
Zeppelin’s hair is brown and a couple inches long. A little bit shorter on the sides than it is on the top. He usually keeps up with it nicely and wears it neat and slicked back most of the time

☠Eye Color☠
Zeppelin's eyes are a storm grey color usually; however when he gets extremely serious or angry his eyes change to a dark grey. Sometimes they'll even go black.

☠Distinguishing Features☠
☠Piercing silver eyes

☠Birthmarks☠
☠Small star smaller than a dime on his left inner ankle

☠Piercings☠
Zep had both of his nipples pierced as well as venom bites (two vertical bars), and snake eyes (a horizontal bar through the front) in his tongue.

☠Tattoos☠
Half Locust
"Why The Fuck Do You Wanna Know?"

☠Positive Traits☠
☠Honest☠Humorous☠Confident☠Bold☠Entertaining☠Generous☠Sensual

☠Negative Traits☠
☠Self-Centered☠Arrogant☠Stubborn
☠Materialistic☠Hostile☠Sloppy☠Jealous​

Zeppelin's a Gemini which is the zodiac for the twins -- personalities on both sides of the spectrum -- and the same can be said for his personality. He's a bit all over the place and a little confusing honestly, you'll see what I mean. Zep is alluring and silver-tongued. He knows exactly what to say and how to be manipulative enough to get what he wants. Zeppelin has been berated and prodded for being lazy. He'll often sleep most of the day away and party at night and he's a dude who'll try not to keep his shit together but we gotta be honest, all his fucks aren't in a row (no that's not a typo). He's the sloppiest most organized procrastinator you've ever seen. His room might be a little messy, but you can bet your ass his office space and car are fucking immaculate! When it comes to the things that he does, he's creative and passionate; whether it be about his bartending job, money making, kickboxing or even partying honestly. Some of his habits and hobbies can be self-destructive, like his coke habit for instance; and although Zeppelin is one to be protective about his family and friends, it's safe to say he isn't too protective or worried about his own well-being sometimes. Zep is insecure about who he is and what exactly he's doing with his life, so he tends to drown it in erratic and sometimes detached behavior. He is glad, however, that he does have friends and family to go to when it comes to getting him out of his slumps. Despite his laziness and the fact that he dumbs himself down from time to time, Zeppelin is quite the intellectual, using his book-smarts as well as street-smarts to get him out of sticky situations.

Likes☠
☠Drinking
☠Expensive things
☠Vacations
☠Fighting
☠Drugs
☠Parties
☠Looking nice
☠Red roses
☠Fuckin shit up
☠Social gatherings
☠Lavish clothes
☠Being complimented/admired
☠Drama

☠Dislikes☠
☠Being ignored
☠False compliments
☠Goodbyes
☠Failing/Losing
☠Being challenged

☠Nasty food
☠Being forced to work
☠Wet clothes
☠Being irritated

☠Hobbies/Talents☠
☠Bartending
☠Money management
☠Organization
☠Parkour
☠Street smart
☠MMA & Kickboxing

☠Habits☠
☠Smoking
☠Partying
☠Sleeping for hours on end
☠Working out
☠Getting coked up

☠Secrets☠
☠Zeppelin has been doing coke for almost two years now. He really got into it after getting into the party scene in L.A and he feels like he doesn't have a problem. He really doesn't wanna go to rehab like he feels his parents will do if he gets caught. He doesn't have a ton left and he knows he isn't really gonna be able to get any in Ravenswood, so he's gonna be tripping a bit.
☠Although it's not much of a secret that Zeppelin has a criminal history, (despite being the son of a cop and a bit of a mama's boy.) But no one knows that when Zep got arrested in L.A. for possession, it wasn't for the lesser marijuana and public intoxication charge like he said. He actually had coke on him from a party binge with some "friends" and was able to get it lowered thanks to a rich friend and his lawyers.

☠Fears☠
☠Overdosing. He really doesn't like to think about it, but he knows that it's a possibility because of how much drugs he does.
☠Dying. He does think and talk about dying a lot because he's a realist -- and a bit of a depressed fuck -- but even though he makes shitty jokes about it, he's honestly scared as fuck to die.
☠Not being able to protect his family and friends because come on now he's big brother! He's gotta take on that protective role and he's not afraid to fuck someone up if he needs to; however, he's scared as hell to lose someone close to him.
"Avoid sloth, the mother of all vices..."

☠History☠
THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S
GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF
WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE! THERE'S GONNA BE A FUCK TON OF WRITING STUFF HERE!
☠Relationships☠
Family
Kristen RenaldiMother47AliveNew Police Chief (Old one retired, and was a friend of hers. She knows most the force from growing up).
David RenaldiFather49AliveTeacher at Ravenswood University (Science program).
Karlee Leanne RenaldiYounger Sister22Alive
Zoey Elizabeth RenaldiYounger Sister17Alive

Friends
OPEN

Frienemies
OPEN

☠Other☠
OPEN
"Honestly this is too much"

☠EXTRAS☠
☠Zeppelin is a Gemini and was born on May 23rd
☠His favorite colors are gold, oranges, purples and most dark shades
☠Zeppelin is majoring in Business Management but is nervous that his inconsistency will cause him to drop out again or change his mind about majors.
☠Zeppelin has a white spider ball python named Widow and he treats her like his child.
☠Zep is a bartender at a Ravenswood bar and wants to take on the bar he works at for the owner soon.

Last edited:
5250591.png
5285864.png
#640ABF
Zeppelin Loki Renaldi
Zep☠Loki
Bisexual
25 years old
Bartender
Honest|Charming|Leader
Destructive|Blunt|Asshole

☠Height☠
6 ft 4in

☠Weight☠
215 pounds

☠Skin Tone☠
Pale

☠Hair Color☠
Zeppelin’s hair is brown and a couple inches long. A little bit shorter on the sides than it is on the top. He usually keeps up with it nicely and wears it neat and slicked back most of the time

☠Eye Color☠
Zeppelin's eyes are a storm grey color usually; however when he gets extremely serious or angry his eyes change to a dark grey. Sometimes they'll even go black.

☠Piercing silver eyes

☠Birthmarks☠

☠Piercings☠
Zep had both of his nipples pierced as well as venom bites (two vertical bars), and snake eyes (a horizontal bar through the front) in his tongue.

☠Tattoos☠
Half Locust

☠Positive Traits☠

☠Negative Traits☠
☠Self-Centered☠Arrogant☠Stubborn
☠Materialistic☠Hostile☠Sloppy☠Jealous​

Zeppelin's a Gemini which is the zodiac for the twins -- personalities on both sides of the spectrum -- and the same can be said for his personality. He's a bit all over the place and a little confusing honestly, you'll see what I mean. Zep is alluring and silver-tongued. He knows exactly what to say and how to be manipulative enough to get what he wants. Zeppelin has been berated and prodded for being lazy. He'll often sleep most of the day away and party at night and he's a dude who'll try not to keep his shit together but we gotta be honest, all his fucks aren't in a row (no that's not a typo). He's the sloppiest most organized procrastinator you've ever seen. His room might be a little messy, but you can bet your ass his office space and car are fucking immaculate! When it comes to the things that he does, he's creative and passionate; whether it be about his bartending job, money making, kickboxing or even partying honestly. Some of his habits and hobbies can be self-destructive, like his coke habit for instance; and although Zeppelin is one to be protective about his family and friends, it's safe to say he isn't too protective or worried about his own well-being sometimes. Zep is insecure about who he is and what exactly he's doing with his life, so he tends to drown it in erratic and sometimes detached behavior. He is glad, however, that he does have friends and family to go to when it comes to getting him out of his slumps. Despite his laziness and the fact that he dumbs himself down from time to time, Zeppelin is quite the intellectual, using his book-smarts as well as street-smarts to get him out of sticky situations.

Likes☠
☠Drinking
☠Expensive things
☠Vacations
☠Fighting
☠Drugs
☠Parties
☠Looking nice
☠Red roses
☠Fuckin shit up
☠Social gatherings
☠Lavish clothes
☠Drama

☠Dislikes☠
☠Being ignored
☠False compliments
☠Goodbyes
☠Failing/Losing
☠Being challenged

☠Nasty food
☠Being forced to work
☠Wet clothes
☠Being irritated

☠Hobbies/Talents☠
☠Bartending
☠Money management
☠Organization
☠Parkour
☠Street smart
☠MMA & Kickboxing

☠Habits☠
☠Smoking
☠Partying
☠Working out
☠Getting coked up

☠Secrets☠
☠Zeppelin has been doing coke for almost two years now. He really got into it after getting into the party scene in L.A and he feels like he doesn't have a problem. He really doesn't wanna go to rehab like he feels his parents will do if he gets caught. He doesn't have a ton left and he knows he isn't really gonna be able to get any in Ravenswood, so he's gonna be tripping a bit.
☠Although it's not much of a secret that Zeppelin has a criminal history, (despite being the son of a cop and a bit of a mama's boy.) But no one knows that when Zep got arrested in L.A. for possession, it wasn't for the lesser marijuana and public intoxication charge like he said. He actually had coke on him from a party binge with some "friends" and was able to get it lowered thanks to a rich friend and his lawyers.

☠Fears☠
☠Overdosing. He really doesn't like to think about it, but he knows that it's a possibility because of how much drugs he does.
☠Dying. He does think and talk about dying a lot because he's a realist -- and a bit of a depressed fuck -- but even though he makes shitty jokes about it, he's honestly scared as fuck to die.
☠Not being able to protect his family and friends because come on now he's big brother! He's gotta take on that protective role and he's not afraid to fuck someone up if he needs to; however, he's scared as hell to lose someone close to him.

☠History☠
☠Relationships☠
Family
Kristen RenaldiMother47AliveNew Police Chief (Old one retired, and was a friend of hers. She knows most the force from growing up).
David RenaldiFather49AliveTeacher at Ravenswood University (Science program).

Friends
OPEN

Frienemies
OPEN

☠Other☠
OPEN

☠EXTRAS☠
☠Zeppelin is majoring in Business Management but is nervous that his inconsistency will cause him to drop out again or change his mind about majors.
☠Zeppelin has a white spider ball python named Widow and he treats her like his child.
☠Zep is a bartender at a Ravenswood bar and wants to take on the bar he works at for the owner soon.

5284892.png
5284893.png
#640ABF
Zeppelin Loki Renaldi
Zep☠Loki
25 years old
Bisexual
Bartender
Honest|Leader
Blunt|Asshole

☠Height☠
6 ft 4in

☠Weight☠
215 pounds

☠Skin Tone☠
Pale

☠Hair Color☠

☠Eye Color☠

☠Piercing silver eyes

☠Birthmarks☠

☠Piercings☠

☠Tattoos☠
Half Locust

☠Positive Traits☠

☠Negative Traits☠
☠Self-Centered☠Arrogant☠Stubborn☠Materialistic☠Hostile☠Sloppy☠Jealous​

Likes☠
☠Drinking
☠Expensive things
☠Vacations
☠Fighting
☠Drugs
☠Parties
☠Looking nice
☠Red roses
☠Fuckin shit up
☠Social gatherings
☠Lavish clothes
☠Drama

☠Dislikes☠
☠Being ignored
☠False compliments
☠Goodbyes
☠Failing/Losing
☠Being challenged

☠Nasty food
☠Being forced to work
☠Wet clothes
☠Being irritated

☠Hobbies/Talents☠
☠Bartending
☠Money management
☠Organization
☠Parkour
☠Street smart
☠MMA & Kickboxing

☠Habits☠
☠Smoking
☠Partying
☠Working out
☠Getting coked up

☠Secrets☠

☠Fears☠

☠History☠
☠Relationships☠
Family
David Renaldi☠Step Father49AliveTeacher at Ravenswood University (Science program).
Jesse James DuvaeBiological FatherTattoo Artist

Friends
OPEN

Frienemies
OPEN

☠Other☠
OPEN

☠EXTRAS☠
☠His favorite food is ramen burritos (it's a jail thing) and steak with eggs

Last edited:
Relationship Suggestions!
Let's Do This!

Autumn
Frankie x Karlee
These two are the best of friends of course! Been that way since childhood with a little help due to the closeness of their father's! Even after Karlee moved to Los Angeles, the two made sure to stay in touch via absolutely every social media ever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ That's just what best friends do. Frankie is ecstatic as hell to have her best friend back, and more importantly, walk through the fiery Hell that is college and Ravenswood in general honestly.

Frankie x Theo
TBA

Akashi
Frankie x Zach
Oh my gosh I'm in love with these two!
Frankie x Ezra
TBA

Disney
Frankie x Max
TBA
Frankie x Alex
TBA

Marygold
Frankie x Milo
Yo I know Frankie's gonna love him lmao She's gonna love his snide ass remarks and how

Cal
Frankie x Han-bang
I feel like if she and Zach are pretty close, she'd hella wanna get to know her too. She might not be too close though cuz she engages in some fairly illegal activity lmao. But she'd probably wanna join Han and Zach on adventures if she could ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Huntress
Frankie x Bree
Ooh these two gotta be the next closest because of her and Zach seeing Bree in another one of her forms. Frankie would hang out around the shop with Bree a lot, just to be a friendly pest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ She might even help out every so often.

Justin
Frankie x Jesus
Oml Justin as soon as I read Jesus I clenched my fists so fucking tight because Jesus would be so damn aggy lmao. I feel like Frankie wouldn't hate him of course, but she's not gonna be happy as hell about him turning so bible-thumper lmao. She's gonna tolerate it and you know she's gonna have to indulge in major weed to do that. She'll of course tune it down and eat so J didn't trip about it too much. I literally wanna have a spot in the RP where he eats an edible without knowing and has a lit ass time xD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Friends gotta happen. He just irritates her a little lmao. I see them having a Sokka and Toph kinda relationship for some reason lmao
Autumn
Zeppelin x Karlee
TBA
Zeppelin x Theo
TBA​

Akashi
Zeppelin x Zach
TBA
Zeppelin x Ezra
TBA​

Disney
Zeppelin x Max
TBA
Zeppelin x Alex
TBA

Marygold
Zeppelin x Milo

Cal
Zeppelin x Han-ban

Huntress
Zeppelin x Bree

Justin
Zeppelin x Jesus​

Last edited:
#640ABF

Zeppelin Loki Renaldi

Zep|Loki

25 years old

Bisexual

Song

IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST?

IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST?

IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST?

IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST?

IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST?

IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST? IS MY CODE GONNA BREAK IF I DO IT LIKE A LEGULAR POST?

Last edited:
#0ECC2E

Francesca Evelyn Baxter

Frankie❁Frannie❁Frank❁Fran

26 years old

Pansexual Demiromantic

"Ooh do I want boba or Starbucks?"

Frankie let out a groan as her phone rang in her ear next to her. She’d been up kinda late last night and although she remembered asking her sister to call and wake her up, she still couldn’t help getting a little annoyed. Sleep was all she wanted. Picking up her phone, eyes still shut, Frankie tapped her screen and pulled the phone to her ear. “Yeah?” She mumbled softly. “You told me to wake you up for work this morning, Sis.” River’s voice coming from the other side of the phone. “Yeah, yeah I remember. Thank you boo, I needed it. Even though I wish it didn’t have to happen.” Although her tiredness remained, Frankie was glad that she was just coming off a downer, but that would mean the mania would come soon. However, she would have to cross that bridge when she came to it.

“Of course, Sis. I’ll let you get up and get going. Talk to you later, love you!” And with that, River clicked the phone off just as quickly as she’d called. Sighing, the curly haired girl pulled herself out of her bed and to the bathroom to take a quick shower before she made her way to the strip where Cafe Kinky was. She actually enjoyed her job and didn’t mind going most of the time. Frank loved the fact that she got to work with such cool people. "Hey Google, play Frankie’s station on Spotify." She said simply, hips swaying and smile beaming as the speaker played Novacane by Frank Ocean. “Yaaasss!” She yelled as she grooved to one of her favorite songs and showered, eventually getting out to prepare herself for the day. Looking in the mirror, Frankie took a deep breath before she threw her bipolar medication into her mouth and groaned with a hard swallow. She threw the pill bottle into her drawer underneath a couple of clothes and got dressed, beating her face a little and laying her baby hair. "Yesss, lil baby out here lookin' too fine!" She yelled as she danced and admired herself in the mirror.

Grabbing her stoner bag, Frankie made her way to her car, sparking up a joint as she hopped in. She usually didn’t take to smoking in the car unless she absolutely had to. Weed wasn't legal in Georgia yet, but that didn't stop her from toking up and if we're being honest, growing and harvesting a little bit. Frankie had a green thumb like no one in her family had seen in a long time. Illegal substances included.

“Ooh do I want boba or Starbucks?” She thought, pursing her lips slightly. As much as she craved the chewy balls of tapioca she’d get in a honeydew mango smoothie, she didn’t crave the look of slight disappointment she’d get from Raphael walking into the building with it. So with that, Frankie pulled into the Starbucks parking lot and ordered a trenta strawberry açaí made with lemonade, extra strawberries and two pumps of vanilla syrup. Her absolute favorite. She then zoomed the rest of the way to the cafe, dancing and singing along to The Neighbourhood as she pulled into a parking spot. Taking a couple rips of her dab pen, Frankie slipped it into her little backpack and popped into the store. “Morning all you wonderful people!” She beamed to her coworkers before taking a sip of her drink.
Mentioned: Raph - Jena

Interactions: N/A

Last edited:
5258554.png
5248801.png
#08A36D
Penelope Jewel Marshall
Penny➳Nell➳Jewel➳PJ
24 years old
Pansexual

"Well, I kicked a guy."

As Nell looked out onto the waterfall, smoking and drawing, she couldn't help but think about Helena and Tyson, as well as the conversation she had with her brother. She was at home, smoking a blunt and staring at a beautiful waterfall, while they were probably shackled up somewhere, getting tormented by hunters, God knows where! And honestly, Penny felt shitty as hell for it. She knew that they'd done all they could that night, but there was still that nagging at her that she didn’t do enough. That maybe she could have done more. Sighing, Penelope took another hit of the blunt when she heard her name and saw Joanna running towards her. "Nice, but I'm sorry to interrupt you. It's time, Nell. We're going to get Aunt Hells back and Tyson." She stood up, grabbing her things seeing as Jo had that 'get 'er done' look on her face.

Penny just nodded a little at her sister's compliment, "Thanks." she muttered as they started for the house. "It's the same little waterfall I draw every time." She chuckled. "Anyway, fill me in. What went on in the meeting?" Penny asked eagerly, nodding as her sister told her about the intel they'd gotten from Isabella. She was right about them being shackled up, and they were going in to get them. "I've been waiting for this, it's like everything else I've been doing in between has just been--" Penny took another hit as she tried to think of the words to say. "Pointless, I guess you could say?" She shrugged the rhetorical question away,. "I don't know, I just feel like things will be a hell of a lot better and make more sense when Ty and Helena are back." Penny shook her head, putting the piece of blunt in her roach jar as they made their way to the group. "Hey guys." Penny waved to the group, lightly booty bumping Jamie seeing as he looked a tad bit anxious. "Let's get our family back." She beamed confidently.

Last edited:
5258554.png
5248801.png
#08A36D
Penelope Jewel Marshall
Penny➳Nell➳Jewel➳PJ
24 years old
Pansexual

"I got the boss on my side."

Penny couldn't help but booty-bump Jamie out of his deep thoughts. She knew how he could get sometimes, and it was always better to be in a more positive frame of mind going into these kinds of things. Pen chuckled and shook her head a little as the little bean apologized like she expected him to. Her expression turned more serious as more members started to show up and eventually Dorian who'd decided to split them up into two groups. It made sense to her; they could cover more ground, and if either of them finished business early, they could dip out to help the other. But Penelope was sure they would all have their hands full with hunters.

Her mind flashing back to the night before dealing with the hunters. It was a wild night. They were ambushed and weren't at their full strength and rage then. This was under dire and critical circumstances. The hunters had their own. And if they wanted to see abominations, that was exactly what the pack was going to give them. They lowkey had a secret weapon -- Allison in her opinion -- and Penny knew she was more than prepared to raise some hell. The thought of the action and carnage was enough to get her blood pumping; her mind racing at the different scenes playing like a movie in her head. It was a little eerie -- the way she stared out the window accompanied with the gruesome and vivid thoughts of death in her mind. Because that would be inevitable tonight. She and everyone in the car knew it. Hell probably even Ryland knew and he was sitting at home probably just as anxious as her.

"Don't worry, we'll get her back. Both her and Tyson." Dorian spoke up, knocking Penny from her thoughts as she looked over at him and gave a small smile, nodding. There was almost no doubt in her mind that they were bringing Helena and Tyson home. There was this feeling she had. They would have to risk a lot to get them back, but it was worth it. She would want any of them to do it for her if she were in their shoes; although she'd much rather they be in different shoes in general. Pen listened in on the pep talk Dorian gave Jamie about their beef with the hunters and their gift/curse or whatever you wanted to call it. He was damn right. The hunters were afraid of their wolf side, not the fact that they do/have the capacity to kill. The difference between the pack and the hunters was the pack was reasonably fighting for their lives. They were provoked by the hunters, not the other way around and now it was to the death. That was the way she saw it at least. It was them or her and her family, and she didn't owe the hunters shit. She owed the pack her life.

When they started to drive through more forest, Penny knew they were almost there. As they came to a halt and she made her way out of the car, she nodded and gave a simple 'mm' to the firepower Dorian had. Penny didn't mind guns, she just wasn't a gun person herself. She could do a lot with some claws, bomb hand-to-hand and a nice chain. Penny specified in a lot of close-combat, which could get her into some risky situations, but a lot of the time she was strong enough to hold her own in them.

Pen couldn't think of any questions or concerns at first, but then her anxiety kicked in a little bit and she couldn't help but think of the bad shit that could go down. Allison and Jo had made some good points as well which only added to her concerns. "I'm just a little nervous about them not believing they brought us in..." Penny trailed off a little as she chewed her bottom lip, a little regretful that she'd said something now. She didn't want it to seem like she was chickening out. But Murphy's Law just popped into her head more often in these types of situations. "I mean I'm still up for it and everything -- I got the boss on my side-- but that's just my main worry." She shrugged.
Mentioned: Dorian @ Kash || Tyson @ Justin || Joanna @ Autumn || Allison @ Hunt || Ryland @V

Interactions: Jamie @Mihha

Last edited:
#640ABF

Zeppelin Loki Renaldi

Zep|Loki

25 years old

Bisexual

“Yeah yeah, I’ll meet you guys down there in a bit.” Zeppelin said groggily as his mother somewhat berated him over the phone about being asleep so early in the day. “I know, I’ll get up now.” He let out a pissed sigh, hopping out of bed and slipping on his pants as his mother yelled in his ear some more. “Mom I just don’t know what else I could be doing but sleeping if I’m done with my room.” He sighed as he quickly slipped on his shoes and made his way to the cafe to meet his parents. “I’m on my way mom.”

When he got to the cafe, Zeppelin was lowkey pissed that his sister wasn’t here yet when mom yelled at him to get out of bed. He was even more pissed when she showed up an hour later with a new outfit and full face on. “Took you long enough Kar. Fuckin girls.” He chuckled, throwing a fry at her.

Zeppelin mentally applauded Karlee for asking about their parent’s job’s because he was lowkey too tired to care at the moment. However he wasn’t too tired to notice Karlee choke on her drink. He couldn’t help but chuckle a little.

Zeppelin couldn’t deny that he genuinely enjoyed the little coffees and lunches he had with his family. Sure there was a huge part of him that would have rather they all been back in L.A with all the celebrities and wondrous drugs, but they were together in Ravenswood, and he’d have to make do. However, Zepp took the time to marvel and enjoy the light laughs at conversation between sips of coffee, soda and bites of burgers and fries.

"Zepp, what's up with you?" Karlee asked as Zeppelin finished a bite of food. “It’s going just about as good as school can go.” He chuckled. “Like you, sister dear, I also have yet to meet my roommate.” Zeppelin said, shrugging a bit as he wiped his mouth. “My business communications professor is hella cool, and I already got my job back at the bar, so I guess it’s not completely fuc-“ Zep started before his mother answered her phone and cut him off. It honestly worked in his favor seeing as she’d have been pissed that he cussed around her.

Zeppelin couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as he finished his food. What the hell did their mom have going on so early in the day? Of course crime never stopped, but shit this was family time they were pulling her from! Although a murder was probably a little more important than lunch. "Do you think mom had to respond to this murder?" Karlee asked to which Zeppelin just gave a simple scoff as an answer. "Hell yeah she did! She's Chief now dude." Zepp joined his sister in checking social media to see what he could find out about the insane news -- which wasn't much. He was elated to see their old friend Zach approach them in the cafe. It'd been a while since the last time they'd all seen each other.

"Hey man." Zeppelin gave a small wave as he slipped his phone back into his pocket. "Yeah, we've been in town for a couple of weeks now! Been a lot of sad shit and funeral arrangements, which explains why we haven't all gotten together." He shrugged, chatting back and forth a bit until another familiar face showed up to the party. "Hey y'all! Caramel fraps for all!" Zepp laughed as Frankie made her way over to them ecstatically with Starbucks. He groaned, chuckling as she pulled them in for a bear hug. "Missed you too Frankie-Doodle! The caffeine is much appreciated." He smiled, taking a drink of the frappuccino.
Mentioned: N/A

Interactions: Karlee [ || Zach || Zeppelin -

5258554.png
5248801.png
#08A36D
Penelope Jewel Marshall
Penny➳Nell➳Jewel➳PJ
24 years old
Pansexual

"I can do this."

Penny took a deep breath as Dorian brought out the silver chains she’d been shackled in a few too many times. She gave a slight chuckle seeing that Allison couldn’t be the one to tie her with the chains. It was kind of a sweet gesture in a way. She’d be sure to let Ally know there’d have been no ill will by it; although Penelope was half sure Allison knew that already.

“I need you to show me your dark side for this.” As Dorian’s words played on a loop in Penny’s head, there was a pang of anxiety that traveled through her. Would they be able to pull this off? Would she? They’d all have to play actor and actress, which Penny wasn’t too worried about — but she knew it’d be different when the time came. Pen winced as the chains sizzled against her flesh. The pain was dreadful, definitely one of the worst pains she’d felt in a while. But there was something in her heart saying it’d get outweighed by the end of the night.

“I can do this. They shouldn’t have fucked with us, and we’re gonna show them that.” Penny nodded as her sister finished tying her up. She took one last deep breath and popped her neck on both sides before jumping into the “character” of an “abomination”. The silver from the chains and more than likely some wolfsbane or something, somewhere had already taken affect. Penelope groaned as Allison threw she and their alpha to the ground in front of the hunters. She knew they’d have to sell this ruse in order to get in, which meant she’d have to turn on some acting skills.

“Don’t touch him! Fuck you!” Penny struggled against the chains as one of the men yanked Dorian by his hair. She couldn’t stand the way they looked at them. Who the hell died and made them top of the food chain? No one in her book. Penny couldn’t think of any reason why they’d find themselves superior, but did there have to be with irrational people like this? “You’re in no position to talk, wolf scum.” The hunter scoffed, kicking Penny back which caused her to growl. Forgetting the plan for a split second, she almost lunged forward and went for his throat, but she came back to reality. They had to at least get inside first. She’d go wild then.

Sitting up, Penny spit in the hunter’s direction, scoffing and rolling her eyes as he spewed some bible-bullshit. Penny had no problem with religion and wouldn’t dare blaspheme, but these guys had their heads so far up their ass to think God wanted this. “Bullshit.” Penny scoffed. She couldn’t wait until this was all over so she could roast them with her sister.

Penny couldn’t help but wonder if this was as believable as she thought it was. Was she doing too much? Was she talking to much? Was Jamie talking to little? Would they have questions? Her heart started to beat quicker with anxiousness. She just wanted to be inside and fucking up guys as planned. This was getting on her nerves.
||
Interactions: