Ghostbusters Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Friendshipstates

Original poster
Ever since the Gozer and Viggo incidents in New York, other agencies have attempted to do the same as the Ghostbusters. Trap and contain spooks, spectres and things that go bump in the night.

However, the Ghostbusters report directly to Walter Peck of the Paranormal Contracts Oversight Commission, and any other companies that tried to follow in the footsteps of Spengler, Stantz and Venkman were quickly shut down.

However, during an event known to those in the area as the Shootout, Las Vegas became a hotbed of supernatural activity. After lobbying for months, Peck finally relented and allowed Ghostbusters to open a Franchise in Nevada.

His official order is as follows:

"While I have had my disagreements with the Ghostbusters in the past, I must begrudgingly admit that they are the best equipped to rescue Las Vegas from the supernatural events that are occurring there. I hereby allow the Ghostbusters to open a franchise location in South Las Vegas, with the following caveats.

1.) The Ghostbusters must upgrade their technology so that the particle accelerators they carry into extermination missions pose minimal danger to civilians, whether through fallout or through errant energy beams.

2.) The Ghostbusters must have at least one full-time exorcist on staff, in order to prevent re-contamination by spectral beings and to keep their containment units from overflowing.

3.)All requests for further funding, whether to improve their base of operations, or enhance their technology, must be approved directly by me.

4) The Ghostbusters must clean up any damage, whether caused by protonic streams, slime matter, or incidental fires, before returning to their franchise. This order is only superseded if they have another call of a higher threat level.

By the power vested in me by the Federal Government of the United States of America, I hereby franchise the Ghostbusters to Las Vegas, Nevada on this date, August 1, 2015.

Signed, Walter Peck, Paranormal Contracts Oversight Commission.

If you're interested in this, let me know here and I'll start up a signup thread when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.