Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
I am open to all types of genre's, my main ones however are Sci-fi Horror and Action. The only RP's I'd rather not due are any threads dealing with any type pf homosexual themes or manga or anime type RP's.
New York...1999

Ten years after the Big Apple's second brush with the Apocalypse...the Ghost Buster's have been driven from the public light. Dr. Egon Spengler, Dr. Ray Stanz, Dr. Peter Venkman and Winston Zeddemore have disappeared...and with them the paranormal dispensing enterprise they created. But little does the world know that another storm is quietly brewing, a maelstrom of evil entities are about to be unleashed to lay claim to the new millennium and usher in a new demonic kingdom in a true hell on Earth...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so with all the negative hype about the new GB's movie, I thought it'd be fun to do a GB rp that stayed in line with the original continuity and canon of the franchise. The general plot would have Gozer return, but this time bring in a slew of great villains from the animated series in an unholy alliance to bring in the apocalypse. I'm talking Viggo the Carpathian, Sam Hain, The Bogeyman, The Sandman, The Grundel etc...to do battle with the Ghostbusters.

Status
Not open for further replies.