1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy. Always some kind of non-human involved. (Such a vampires, succubi, incubi, etc.)
Hello Iwaku, thanks for joining me on this weird and wonderful day.

I haven't had the best morning, was told the surgery to fix my eyes inadvertently made my left eye a bit worse, and if I want to fix it, I get to dish out another few thousand dollars, so I'm a bit irate.

Trying to get my mind off of the topic, I was thinking about all the weird shit I've done in my life, when all of a sudden, a wine glass fell off the holder in my mom's front room and shattered. It's no secret that my mom's house is haunted, and we've had many paranormal investigators come to talk to our spirits.

Aside from this house, as many know, I was a corrections officer for some time. What most people DONT know, is that I was a corrections officer in my states oldest working prison, until it too was ultimately shut down. In my time there, I had seen 7 people die from overdose/self canceling, and 4 die by the hands of others, as well as plenty of fights and things of that nature.

I worked graves (6pm to 6am) for almost a year and have a shit ton of ghost stories about our spirits in the prison, and I even have a tiktok where I post said stories.

That being said, have you ever experienced the paranormal? What kind of stories do you have?

RAAGGGHHH

So I have always been skeptical, despite having previously lived in a house where lots of hauntedass weird activity happened.

BUT LET ME FUCKING TELL YOU ABOUT THE HEART ATTACK I WAS JUST GIVEN.

My brother and I were in the kitchen - I'm making my breakfast, he's making his dinner. I'm trying to cool my ramen eggs off in the sink, and he was throwing some tacos in the microwave.

WHAT SOUNDS LIKE GUNSHOTS GO OFF FROM THE MICROWAVE.

I assume there's a bit of metal on the plate or something, or maybe a bug got zapped in there. But even when taking the plate out the pops happened again, and it sounds very electrical and such. We don't know what the fuck happened but we definitely need a new microwave now. >:[

After we calmed down a bit my brother realized today's is Mom's birthday. It's officially been a year since she passed away (as last year she passed away during the night of her birthday). And now we're still full of heart attack, but also cackling with laughter, because haunting appliances and scaring the ever loving shit out of us would be a very MOM thing of her to do.

I still dunno if I actually believe in ghosts, but she SAID she would come back to occasionally harass us, and damned if a perfect coincidence didn't happen. So 🤣

@Diana

That was the most epic story, and I even read it out loud to my family. All 3 kids and my husband agree that was definitely your mom coming to harass you. I think you should have a drink, a sweetie, or whatever she loved in her honor.

P.S.
I'm sorry about your mom's passing.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
@Diana

That was the most epic story, and I even read it out loud to my family. All 3 kids and my husband agree that was definitely your mom coming to harass you. I think you should have a drink, a sweetie, or whatever she loved in her honor.

P.S.
I'm sorry about your mom's passing.

I'll be making the dump cake I made for her last year that she claimed was for my dad, and we got tequila for this evening 😂

Reactions: XIII
So, I've always believed in spirits and such - I've had too many weird/unexplainable things happen to or around me not too. Things falling or breaking when no one was around, or things ending up in a different room then where they were left even though no one touched them, hearing my name called when I'm alone... It's hard not to believe in something when stuff like that's been happening since I was a baby, y'know?

Anyway, the one that sticks out the most though isn't even my story, it's my mom's. About a month after I was born, my maternal grandmother passed away and when I was well enough to go home (I was born super premature), my parents lived with my mom's family for awhile. According to my mom, whenever I was near the bottom of the stairs, I would laugh and wave to someone at the top. No one would actually be there, though mom swears she sometimes saw a shape standing there. This was never a thing before I came home and grandma passed, and it stopped once we moved out, so my mom thinks it was her mother come to visit and keep an eye on me.

• This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
  • Love
Reactions: Nemopedia and XIII
I'm a sceptic but I do have stories because people around me believe, ranging from ghost possessions because they prayed to the wrong shrine, or were dumb enough to set up an ouija board within their basement, etc... to plants falling out of the windowsill, or glasses of water shattering inexplicably at important moments like signing contracts. It makes me respect those stories just enough to not dismiss it entirely, in case it is real and I'm about to be part of a slasher movie plot. I intend to survive.

• Love
Reactions: Cosmic Fey and XIII