Ghost Zone Havoc (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason leaned in towards Jake, "I feel like we should hide under the bleachers over there, they might see us if we just leave." he said softly.

Baek jumped back out of the hands reach, annoyance now visible on his face. He was here just for a little thrill but now he had to make sure bystanders were unharmed. This task was difficult so he decided to just end it here for the night. He tooko a small box attached to his hip and slid it across field under her.

"Listen doll, it's been real but I have tings to do. People to save." Baek said as he press the button that opened the containing unit, that would hold her for at least 5 minutes.

Tera gasped, "YOU LITTL--" She was sucked into the box, anger was visible on her face. She wasn't going to be very happy when she was let out.

Jake nodded in agreement, and took Jason's hand. He very slowly made his way towards the bleachers, trying to avoid making any noise with the way he steps. If they get spotted, it could be the end for them, and he REALLY didn't want that.

They made it to the bleachers successfully, and Jake set the rod down before going in because he was afraid that if he tried to bring it with him, he would accidentally bang it against something and make a loud noise. After climbing in, he tugged gently on Jason's hand, smiling in encouragement, "Quickly now."

Baek started dashing towards the two men by the bleachers. "Howdy boys!" He yelled as he was running towards them.

Jason poked his head out the bleachers, waving a bit awkwardly at the random person running towards them who was just kicking ghost ass not 2 seconds ago.

"Eh?" Jake looked at Baek and made a shushing sound. He didn't want to get caught, because he didn't know when the scary-looking woman would come back. This guy was messing it up.

Tera was pushing against the box with all her might, but to no avail. She was getting very angry.

Baek run up to them and grabbed both their arms. "Hey nice to meet ya. Got no time. We gotta go." He dragged them, rather forcefully, not allowing them to pull away. He dragged them far enough away from the stadium and ducked into a little abandoned building.

"Okay kids, mind telling me why and how you came to the stadium? My name is Baekhun , by the way but call me Baek."

The little box shook with the pressure Tera was putting off from the inside.

Katrina nodded at the instructions, so grateful that it was close. She could already feel her hands start to tremble and she flinched when the previously blonde ghost-person girl a few years older than her exclaimed about her hair. She got a look at her reflection and yelped. Kat wondered what her eyes looked like, but she didn't have a phone. A dark shop window might help, but maybe she'd change back by then. In any case, now was not the time to be checking out her new ghost form or whatever. She kind of just wanted to deny all this was happening and go feel better. Maybe find a safe place to hole up for the night. Her house was beginning to stifle her and the memories were crushing her heart.
When green eyes asked what was happening to her, Kat just gave her a tight smile and turned half way to head south. "Maybe the same thing that's happening to me. Thanks for the directions, but i gotta--" She cut herself off with a harsh cough that would surely worsen not too long from now. "Bye." Kat turned away from her and walked very quickly towards her destination, head down, coughs muffled and hands shaking badly.

Last edited:
"Hi..." Jason was a little bit starstruck, "So um... Who... What was..." Jason pointed in the general direction of the stadium.

Jake looked at Baek, not sure what to say. First of all, he was already impressed with the way that he was fighting that scary lady. Second, he had already dragged them away from the place that Jake felt so uncomfortable in. It was a relief, yes, but he was also grateful. His eyes softened at the safety of this situation so far, and while he didn't like standing in an abandoned building, he did like being safe.

While he was thinking all this, he didn't realize that his eyes changed to their pinkish-purple color. They didn't glow this time, but it was still an unusual color. A beautiful color.

Tera managed to crack the box, she was close to freedom.

Baek sighed at the lack of answer to his question, "That was a ghost. A new one. I'm a hunter. I thought i'd try to take care of her but I didn't want you guys to get hurt so I trapped her for 5 minutes. She should be out now but I have device that will keep her from locating us." Baek paused at the color change in the one kids eyes. "You... are you a half ghost?" he asked.

Jake blinked, the color returning to its normal blue, "Huh? What are you talking about?" He took a step back. He didn't know if that was a concern or not, but he definitely didn't want Baek attacking him.

Jason listened in on the conversation, keeping his mind open... Even IF half ghost sounded a BIT far fetched. A;; though there was a giant green PORTAL in the middle of town so he guessed at this point anything was possible.

Baek waved him forward, "I'm not going to hurt you, don't be afraid. A half ghost is a human who, somehow or another got turned into a half a ghost. Were you in the blast when the portal appeared? I just want to help."

The box burst. Instantly, Tera broke the box and let herself out. A huge cloud of red energy burst from the small box and shot straight up in the sky, Teras screams of anger echoing throughout the city. She emerged from the smoke, except this time she looked different. Her hair was no longer in a ponytail, it was down, and her eyes changed to match the new temporary color of her hair (red). She flew past the stadium and into the parking lot, "Oh, hunter boy~" She looked around, "WHERE ARE YOU??" She brandished her brush, ready to attack at a moments notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.