Ghost Zone Havoc (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh ha ha. Football players... on a football field. Oh my god. Can you be more cliche!" Baek yelled while dodging the first blow from one of the football players. He jumped back and counted 20 players in all. He sighed, not to difficult if you account for the fact that he has two 30 rounds of plasma in his gun. Number 34 rushed to catch him off guard but he managed to duck and roll left to avoid him. Baek popped up off the ground only to find number 14 ready to smash his face in. He flipped backward just in time. Baek armed his gun and shot the first blast at the offending player in front of him.

"Hike!" Baek hollered and took off the face of number 14. Baek turned and saw the 19 players rushing him. He rolled his eyes and shot multiple plasma bullets managing to hit six of them before he had to dodge again. He met number 34 again while he was getting out of the way and managed to graze the players shoulder with a blast.

"Oh ho! You're fast!" Baek called to the big green-blue ghost creation.

Spinning around the, now even more angry, player he shot him in the back of the neck.

"I'm gonna miss you pal. We had a connection. Rest in peace 34." Baek said looking at the disappearing football player.

He felt the rest coming on his left and quickly started running down field. He noticed one player waiting at the end of the field for him. He steadily ran forward blasting him with his gun.

"Touchdown!" Baek yelled. He then took a sharp left and curved back to finish off the rest.

When he had finally finished off the rest of the players he looked at the girl in the air, "Okay, so that was fun. How bout' we play just you and me for a bit?"

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Tera laughed loudly, "I could do with a warm - up. Bring it!" She twirled her brush around her, expertly. Ink blotches lay all over the football field.

Jake was smooth, but on the way they almost got hit by a car. It scared Jake, discouraged him, but he kept going anyways. Eventually they got there and Jake parked. "Ready?

Baek chuckled, "Oh yay. I thought I was gonna have ta beg. Glad we agree; this will be a warm up." He crouched down waiting for the attack.

Tera smiled, "Ladies first!" She twirled her brush, shooting ink at the man which morphed into knives mid air.

Jason was already unbuckeling his seat belt, "Hell yea! Comets!" He got out of the car.

Baek pulled out his own small knife swept each flying ink knife out of the air. "Of course m'lady. Ladies first. I will even hold the door open for ya when you leave." He shot a few rounds, out of his plasma gun, at her.

Jake got out and held onto the rod. He approached the entrance of the stadium cautiously, then looked to Jason, "Are you sure?" Jake was having all kinds of second thoughts.

In his mind, there were weird scenarios happening. Alien ghosts, weird tentacle things, just.. a crazy imagination. Needless to say, he was starting to back away from the entrance.

She swept her brush once and caught the plasma rounds in her brush, flinging them back at the hunter. "You'll have to try harder!" She chuckled, she obviously wasn't putting any effort into this fight.

Jason looked back at Jake, "What's the matter?" Jason noticed the look on Jakes face, that was the look he got when he was about to take something he said earlier back. "That thing came from the portal. The same portal that gave you those powers... Don't you think we should at least see if there's anything over there we can use to help you or something?" Jason looked into Jakes eyes, "You know that any help we can get is for the best." Jason tilted his head, waiting for a response.

Jake was caught. Would he go inspect the thing, or would he let...

His mind instantly created a scenario where the two of them get captured and horrible things are done to them. He quickly waves his arms in the air to dissipate the thought, "No no no!" he made a severely confused face. "Jason I don't know... it's too risky! I-I-" He didn't have a coherent thought as well as a suitable argument, so he already knew that Jason would just drag him inside. With that in mind, he sighed in defeat and drooped over, lifeless. "Okaaaay..."

Jason smiled, "Awesome." he started towards the entrance, slowing down for Jake.

Jake almost dragged his feet and stayed shoulder to shoulder with Jason. When they entered, they found a sight they couldn't believe. A woman flying with a giant paintbrush and a Korean man (who was quite attractive) fighting her. His eyes followed them, and he didn't make any noise to draw attention. This was way too..... weird.

Baek jumped back dodging the blasts. "This is fun. We could do this all day!"

Jason was stunned, he had no idea what was happening.

Tera laughed, "Let's take it up a notch then, shall we?" She shot a few more ink bolts at him, completely oblivious to the two humans who entered the stadium.

Jake leaned over and whispered into Jason's ear, "W-we should go." He was starting to worry.

Baek took a dive roll towards the two in the entry way. He saw them standing there when he landed back on his feet towards them. He caught the eyes of one that was holding a stick looking object. Cursing under his breathe, he kept quickly looked away afraid to draw any attention to them.

Tera laughed, "You don't think that's what I meant by, 'up a notch', do you?" She swung her brush through the air and the blobs of ink around the hunter started to move and swell. They turned into hands of ink, grasping at the hunters feet from the earth, attempting to keep him n one place. She chuckled as the hands formed.

"Hey, would you mind telling me where the nearest pharmacy is?"

A few minutes later, Aneira ceased her punching. She scanned her surroundings, struggling to locate the origin of that voice. It sounded female, a few years younger than her. Was it a ghost? Despite her lack of belief, Aneira couldn't deny it any longer. Amity Park was notorious for spector activity. After discovering her ability, she was a hybrid. Aneira deduced that theory based on her status. Last time she checked, she was alive. Aneira doubted she died from that explosion. If she was a ghost, wouldn't she locate her original body? Aneira snapped out of her thoughts. Before she could react, a young woman appeared in front of her, landing on the ground. Her eyes widened slightly. She was the same! Did that mean Aneira wasn't the only one with strange abilities? She ignored the girl's comments. She inspected her unique appearance. Silver hair was uncommon. Her eyes seemed to glow, which was unusual. "Zhe pharmacy iz down zhe street, five blocks from here. Just head south," Aneira instructed.

"Your hair is white. Just saying."

She stiffened. "VHAT?" Aneira fished out her phone and stared at her reflection from the dark screen. Her platinum blonde hair transformed into a etheral white. Her crystal blue eyes shifted to a brilliant green. A yelp escaped her lips. "Vhat iz happening to me?" she exclaimed. A scowl carved into her expression. She didn't understand her abilities, not one bit. She wasn't exactly a ghost expert. Aneira avoided anything spector in Amity Park. She didn't pay attention to her environment. She was busy taking care of her brother and participating in street fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.