Ghost Zone Havoc (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake found the flashlight and switched it on. He sighed in relief, glad that his mother wasn't home at the time. He knew she was safe at his aunts house, and he knew they had a backup generator, so he didn't worry too much.

He ran back upstairs and opened the door to his bedroom, smiling, "Ready to look for eight pages?" he joked, shining the flashlight on the floor in front of Jason.

Jason started to laugh when an extremely loud boom echoed throughout the city. A green light, like a comet, shot out of the portal. Jason looked back out the window, "What the hell was that??" He followed the comet with his eyes as it raced up into the clouds.

"Eh? What did it look like, I didn't see it." He joined Jason by the windowsill and looked out at the sky. He scanned the swirls of green for this new sight, but couldn't find it. "Did it disappear?" He asked himself quietly, a little sad he didn't get to see it.

Baek saw the burst of green light fly from the portal. He raised an eyebrow at the fierce green force flying down. He knew it was a ghost coming out to play. He immediately headed off in the direction it was flying.

Jason waited for a moment, making sure their was no sight of the comet. "I think it landed by the Casper High Stadium" Jason pointed off into the distance, "That's where it was headed, anyway..." Jason looked back at Jake, "Should we check it out?"

Jake paused. Should they go? Should they blindly head into what could be some kind of potential danger? It could have lead to some answers, so yes, they should go. It could be some hint as to something that can close the portal, or it could be something that would kill them. He cringed at that thought, and decided to stay positive. "Yes. Lets go." He stood back up and headed for the door, but stopped, "Ah, we should bring something to protect ourselves with." Smart thinking led to smart actions. His mother always told him that, and in this situation, it was probably the smartest thinking he could get.

Jason stood up and looked for something that might help them, he honestly just wanted to get out of the house. He pulled an umbrella from under the bed and offered it to Jake with a goofy face. "Eh? Eh?"

Jake gave him a "Are you friggan kidding me" face and sighed. "Lets check out my garage?" He left out the room and walked downstairs. He missed the last step though, and fell forwards on his face. "Oof!" He gasped out, and then groaned after lying there for a second.

Tera landed hard into the center of Casper High Stadium. A large crater was left in her wake, green smoke rose from the place she landed. She stood up straight, dusting herself off and blinked a few times, making sure what she saw was real. She smiled wide and laughed, "Finally!" she rose into the air about 10 meters high, "I never thought I'd get out of that damned place!" She cracked her neck.

Jason dropped the umbrella and ran toward Jake and sighed, "You ok?" he started after him.

Baek made it to the High School just in time to see the ghost land in the stadium with a loud boom. He saw the entity raise into the air. He pulled his gun from it's holster. "Well time to get some action. Ha! Ghostbusters!" laughing at himself he made his way to the field. He stood there observing her for a moment to contemplate how tough she'd be. Figuring he was good as long as he didn't die he called out to her, "Yo! Ghost lady! You should go back through the big hole in the sky or we'll have problems!"

Jake picked himself up, rubbing his face. "Yeah.. I'm okay. That surprised me, I missed the last step." He stood up and looked at his hands, they were tingling. He shook his head, and his hands, and went to the garage door. He opened it for Jason, then went inside himself, The whole room was dark, but the flashlight helped greatly. It was a little eerie, so Jake stayed close, but he began to look around for a weapon of sorts.

Tera looked over towards the sound of the man and laughed, "In your dreams, meat suit!" She twirled her brush in the air and ink fell into the stadium, mushing itself into the shapes of football players. She pointed at the man with the gun, "See ya!" And the painted football players charged after the man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason looked around the garage. "Now what could we use to defend ourselves from GHOSTS...?" he furrowed his brow, looking behind every object he could. Eventually he decided to pull the tarp off of a large object which turned out to be a car. "Say, you know how to drive?"

Jake scratched the back of his head nervously. "I know how to, but I don't have my license...." He kept looking around, and found a long rod with a pointy end. Something for... what? He didn't know, but it would have to do.

Jason took the keys off of the nearby shelf and looked at Jake. He held out the keys, "...........Yolo?"

Jake took the keys, "uh..." He didn't know if this was such a good idea, but in weird situations like these.... perhaps it would work. Only one problem. "How are we going to get the garage door open, it works with electricity."

"Uh..." Jason looked around, "Force?" He gripped the handle at the bottom of the door and started pulling upward.

Jake smacked himself for not thinking of that, and joined him. In a minute, they got the door up and stuck, and he smiled, "All right!" Jake ran over to the drivers side and unlocked the car, "Lets go." Then got in.

After waiting for Jason to get in, he started up the car and slowly backed out. If he was going to do this, he had to be careful. Jake made it onto the street, and began to drive smoothly on the route he knew that lead to the high school.

Jason looked out the car window, trying to get a glimpse of the stadium from where he was, but to no avail. Only thing to do was wait. So he crossed his arms and sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.