Ghost Town

LOL! Okay well, debate which one of you is going to play the leader boy and then I have a little more news to share--THE HISTORY OF THE GHOST TOWN! The crowd says: Oh, what will it be? Have fun this rp will be! Oh my, oh my! Okay will post again tomorrow, or when I can. Norway I think you can play to people, just make sure the guy is kind of thinking of himself as cool and always brave, though sometimes is a little sheepish alright? I just think that would be best for this "leader boy"! And yes we will start soon, I have the history all written out on my.... P-H-O-N-E just have to post it :D. Glad you all are excited to start, I am too! And this is my first signups+plots starting thing that I have done, sooooo sorry if it's a little newbie, now that i am saying that.... I have talked with red and I have decided that she would help me out on this if it is too hard to understand please tell me....!~I promise to post later! Have a great day/night SL

Ok I will play two >=] post the thingy tomorrow!

Great! Can't wait to see it! Alright.... I'll start designing more.... ahhhh presure.... must.... be.... right.... -scribble... erase, scribble, nope.... throw away.- yep that's what I am doing. RW we must talk.... okay?! Okay anyways ttyl can't wait to see your CS!

Will post tomorrow again!.. Sorry xD

It's alright Norway. I still need time :P I will talk more with u RW!

Name: Auctor N/A
Age*: 16
Appearance:
yupes.jpg
Personality: Brave, Cool headed, when something doesn't work he may get a little quieter
Addition Info: Not much is known about him other than he is a jock, captain of the football team, and a boxer.

Good, we have all the places filled. Silver, as I said I will being to work on the history. I'll try to get it done tomorrow, then send it to you for editing.

Should I add anything?

You are fine Norway... because obviously you are a male.... :P that's the only one. Okay well RW and I will be working on the intro and stuff.

wait is it to late for me to yell at Now and i'm back i came back from been sick stomch flu and yes i'm fine thank you and there another thing what did i miss? and how did you change your name Big sis

I.. I was wondering.. is leader boy still available? I'm interested in joining *blushes*

[MENTION=3767]Nightstealer[/MENTION] Sorry about that buddy :( Wish you could join. Maybe take it up with Silver. I'm sure we could squeeze another in.

Oh and welcome to Iwaku (Since it says New Member I'm going to guess you're new. -No duh) This is a fabulous place! You'll love it!

*shrugs* sall good. life goes on ya da ya da. no big deal really. yeah i joined like two days ago