Ghost Isle Boarding School {OOC and Sign-Ups}

(i'm making her not have any friends right now because she's new but thanks for the offers)

@Alison I really love your character. Maybe she and Mercy would get along. Open to any relationships with her as well xD

Rose will always try to make friends

Reactions: Alison
Oh and Ivy is available for friendships and stuff. She hangs out with the goth/emo/stoner/nerds/etc... So yeah. xD

Reactions: Alison
FB_IMG_1424046283257.jpg
Name: Luka Von Voltaire
Grade: 12
Sexuality: Straight
Race/Species: Vampire and Incubus
Position: Alternative Popular Playboy

Personality: He seems cruel and heartless and calm for most part, flirt, ill temper on certain topics, once you get to know him he is a fun outgoing yet laid back guy who wants nothing more then have fun.

History: He had a dark past of being eldest of 6 and royalty but has looked pasted that and continues with life.

Stregnths: His speciality which is a vampire power native to him and him alone. Agility/flexibility. Speed, power(strength),night vision.

Weaknesses: After affects of his specialty. Sun light(doesn't turn him to as just more sensitive to it), not having blood, (few others that you will find out.)

Habits: (most bad habits) Skipping class, flirting with most girls, randomly walking off to play his violin, popping out of no where.

Talens:
•marshal arts
•fluent in Italian, Romanian,French, and Spanish.
•violin/cello
•Drawing

Extra Curricular: Marshal arts clubs

Schedule:
1st: homeroom
2nd: Languages (what ever language)
3rd: Free Period
4th: Mythology
5th: Lunch
6th: Art
7th: Alchemy
8th: Club Activities? (If no its music)

Relationships: He hates people in general but they grow on him. He has rather bad blood with his family and tries to stay away from Them.

Friends with:
Alexiana (Childhood friend)
Avalia
Sydney
Rose
Jade

WANT ANY KIND OF RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM LET ME KNOW ASAP!

(Good enough or no?)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Titana I love him. My characters are always open to relationships. I think he and Alexiana would have a good friendship with them being the only two vampires. And he might get along with Declan

Rose can be friends with him

Im sorry about the rating thing xD I accidentally held my mouse over it and it clicked on it. Totally accidental

@Titana

Avalia could be friends with him. Who knows.. I wonder what would happen when a Young God is bitten by a Vampire xD. If anything will happen at all.

Oh look who is back! Rose my dear!

Okay so he will be friends with Rose and Alexiana.

Hello Titana my love!

@Titana

Avalia could be friends with him. Who knows.. I wonder what would happen when a Young God is bitten by a Vampire xD. If anything will happen at all.

O.O *smirks* Totally. I feel he has a herm coming along now... XD

O.O *smirks* Totally. I feel he has a herm coming along now... XD

Avalia is most likely a Pan Sexual. She is a Goddess of Fertility, War, Earth and Elves. She hasn't really run into Love but knows what it is. She hasn't been around what she calls 'Mortal's' For long.

Avalia is most likely a Pan Sexual. She is a Goddess of Fertility, War, Earth and Elves. She hasn't really run into Love but knows what it is. She hasn't been around what she calls 'Mortal's' For long.

He's part incubus which is perfect for his flirtyness. Sex is his thing, like man whore by birth right xD. But he's more vampire then anything he doesn't have to be the friction in your sheets to live only blood.

Another Werewolf friend for Rose!

My witch is going to be involved with an Archdemon which i find interesting.