Ghost Isle Boarding School {OOC and Sign-Ups}

I plan on having my character be a new addition to the school. I will have her be rather Enigmatic. Kinda like the new girl in school.

Unless you would want me to have her attend the school for atleast a year. Not sure who she would talk to yet. Shes up to relationships in that case.

Ok was just checking cause you included me I think I might be the only one to put in more than one relationship with characters

Do you want me to have Avalia attend the school in atmost the past year? In that case I dont know who she would have bonded with.

@Angelic Fusion maybe since you want her to be kinda new. We can have a few characters be there a few weeks and have Avalia be there taking a tour of the school and meet a few people before school starts. Or we can have your character go to the school the last 3 weeks of the past school year.

@Angelic Fusion maybe since you want her to be kinda new. We can have a few characters be there a few weeks and have Avalia be there taking a tour of the school and meet a few people before school starts. Or we can have your character go to the school the last 3 weeks of the past school year.

Ok sounds good.

I have updated my relationships a bit

Anyone wanna have any type of relationship with Mercy? xD Definitely open

2ab180efb6e512aa8927d27b48336a7c-jpg.58630

Name:
Ivy Valentine
Grade:
Softmore
Sexuality:
Straight
Race/Species: (Human, Vampire, Angel etc..)
Fallen Angel
Position: (Popular one, Nerd,.. etc...)
Nerd
Personality:
Ivy is incredibly kind and caring toward others. She tends to keep to herself but she does hang around the goth kids and stoners and nerds. She enjoys playing video games and watching anime. She especially likes to geek out a lot of the time. A lot of people don't understand her and think of her as that shy awkward girl but once you get to know her, she can be very loud and obnoxious. She is very fun to be around and tends to laugh a lot despite her rough past. She is also very intelligent since she got in through a scholarship
History: (optional)
Ivy was born into a very poor household. Her father has been an alcoholic since she can remember. He had been very abusive toward her and it got really bad when she was home alone with him. Since he couldn't keep a straight job, her mother was rarely home so she was usually left alone with her father. He would touch her sexually and he was very clingy when he was drunk but she usually had to take care of him. Her mother was even worst. She was very kind and caring toward everyone and for a long time, Ivy thought she was a superhero because she didn't let anything break her. She was so strong. It wasn't long until Ivy's aunt started to ask for money. Despite not having much, her mother agreed. She was family after all. When Ivy was 13 years old, she came home to find her mother lying dead on the floor. She had overworked herself. Soon after her funeral, Ivy hated her. She wasn't strong. She was weak. She was a coward. Her father's abuse only got worst now that her mother was dead. His drinking got worst. He blamed her for her mother's death. He told her that if she wasn't born, none of this would have happened. It was then that Ivy had to look at high schools to go to. After her mother's death, she shut off from her friends and didn't really have any motivation to go to high school but she needed to leave home. She wanted to go far away. She didn't know how much more she could take. She then saw the Ghost Isle boarding school and thought that it was perfect. She studied the school and then did everything she needed to to apply to the school. When she was finally accepted, she left home without another word.

Her first year at Ghost Isle was OK. She kept to herself and didn't talk much. She had a whole video game set up in her dorm so she normally went to class and then went back to her dorm where she played her video games. Since she didn't talk much, no one paid attention to her. She didn't even eat much for the first couple of months. She would only go to the cafeteria when she was really hungry and she would get some pudding or a drink and she would only go when there was no one there. She lost a lot of weight because of this. At the end of the year, a group of friends approached her and started to talk to her. She was so surprised but she immediately got along with them. They were so kind to her. She liked them. Now that she was a softmore, she had come out of her shell and started to talk more. She was still very shy and quiet but when she was around her friends, it was almost as if she was back to her old self. Yeah she still missed her mom but if she didn't meet them, she didn't know where she would be today.

Stregnths:
-Video Games
-Can speak some Japanese; not quite fluent but enough to have a conversation with someone
-Archery
-English
-History
-Computer Science
-Writing
Weaknesses:
-Science
-Math
-Swordsmanship
-Making friends
-Being Outgoing
Habits:
-Tends to play with her hair when nervous
-Scratches her chin and looks away when she's hiding something
Talent: (If you got in on being rich list it)
-Singing
-Playing Guitar
-Playing Video Games
-Studying
Extra Curricular:
Ivy doesn't do well around other people so she hasn't found an extra curricular yet. She gets nervous really quickl
Schedule: (You have 8 periods in a day, first is homeroom and third is free period if you have above a B-average.)
-homeroom
-AP history
-free period(spends time in the library)
-biology
-AP English
-Digital Imaging
-Statistics
-Art

Relationships: (Who you hate, love, relationships with anyone)
Ivy Valentine likes to keep to herself but she does have a close relationship with the goths/stoners/punks/nerds and others in that kind of group. She hasn't really had any crushes with any boys because she prefers to keep to herself. She likes boys but none has really peeked her interest. She has never dated any one either. She has a hard time trusting people because of her poor upbringing. Its just the way things are. There's nothing else to really say about her​

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saying, Aria was edited a bit, making her a bit tougher, but any of my characters are open for relationship

Hey, @RogueRaven12, could you possibly go on Deviant and pick a realistic anime or provide a appearance section please. Anime can sometimes be hard to picture realistic for some, but I love your character.

@IceQueen would you mind if Evan has a major crush on Aria. If so could they possibly have a relationship later on?

Hmm, that sounds good to me!

beautiful-angel.jpg

Name: Amelia "Amy" Rose
Grade: Junior
Sexuality: Demisexual, prefers females.
Race/Species: Fallen Angel
Position: Random

Personality: Relatively introverted, but doesn't mind social interaction. However, if it's optional, she tends to shy away from it.

History: Amelia was assigned to be a guardian angel and was undergoing training. When she was assigned her first human to watch over, she was doing alright until she reacted too slowly, and the human fell victim to being mugged. She fell into a dark state of depression for a few years, and eventually left the entire 'angel' business, causing her to be cast out of Heaven to live among humans.

Now, being young and deciding that she wants to act like a normal human, she goes to a school that she had been invited to. Her depression occasionally revisits her, and she will often do as little as possible. It's easy to notice when she's starting to go into that state. It's usually around the Winter time, when she doesn't go outside into the sunlight enough. She'll often retreat into her room, and spend as little time outside of it as possible, and spending an increasingly more amount of time alone, noticeably more than usual.

Stregnths:
*Fast reaction time
*Clever
*Very forgiving
*Can fly
*Has an eidetic memory
Weaknesses:
*Too forgiving
*Keeps her emotions hidden, for the most part
*She can be a bit hard to talk to sometimes, as she doesn't let her emotions out frequently
*Recurring state of depression

Habits: She remembers everything, even seemingly unimportant things, which has frequently led to awkward conversations. Mildly OCD and is very organized.

Talent: She remembers pretty much everything, especially when it comes to layouts of particular places. This is due to her eidetic memory. She claims that her memory is the only reason why she really even passes school, because she never studies.
Extra Curricular:
Schedule:
1. Homeroom
2. World History
3. Free Period(Walks around outside usually.)
4. Mythology
5. Music Appreciation
6. Art
7. English
8. Chemistry

Relationships: Second year at the school, tends to stay away from most people. However, has fairly recently started dating Mercy, one of her close-er friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but its going to take me a bit to find a good picture. Its hard to find legitimitely nerdy girls on the interwebs. -sigh- I based her slightly off of me but changed it up a lot.

Pinterest and Tumblur, best places for photos

11003923_783241015085227_545420460_n.jpg
Name: Declan Asher Wrights

Grade: 11th

Sexuality: "Straight as... Something really straight"

Race/Species: Nandi Bear

Position: Team give no fucks

Personality: Declan is a very nice guy and he can sometimes be very emotional. Just do not get him angry because he has a huge temper. Other than his huge temper, Declan is a very gentle soul and he really cares for the people he loves.

History: "How about no..."

Stregnths:
-Singing
-Great with the ladies
-Optimistic
-Loves meeting new people
-Gets along with most people well

Weaknesses:
-Stubborn
-A bit shy
-Gets distracted easily
-Has trust issues
-Trouble with letting most people in

Habits:
-Biting his nails
-Running his fingers through his hair
-Bouncing his leg

Talent: Skateboarding and cooking

Extra Curricular: Skateboarding

Schedule:
1. Homeroom
2. Choir
3. Free Period
4. AP Lit and Comp
5. Calculus
6. History
7. Alchemy
8. Art

Relationships:
Evan: Declan is very close to his brother. They feel each others pain and that makes their brother bond a lot stronger. He is the person he goes to about anything he needs to know.
Alexiana: Declan and Alexiana aren't too good of friends considering that she ripped out his brothers' throat and such. They don't talk all that much but when they do it isn't too long a conversation.
Sydney: He thinks that Sydney is really cute and has a bit of a crush on her. He likes her courageous and caring attitude.

(OPEN)

Last edited: