Ghost Isle Boarding School (OOC) 1 MORE FEMALE NEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to redo Evan and Lucifer. AND keeping them open for relationships and friendships. I'm debating to make Jade asexual. Since Evan is new to the school I am going to let his relationships form naturally (still thinking that one over). Anyway characters will be up tonight.

Angel will still be looking for pray for now then...

Angel will still be looking for pray for now then...
I never said he couldn't be her prey. I am just saying he wouldn't like her right of the bat.

I never said he couldn't be her prey. I am just saying he wouldn't like her right of the bat.
Well of course. She is hunting his soul, no one would take fondly to that.

I think my character (Ethan the vampire) is already leader of the Drama club... Unless @Little_Ghost98 doesn't want that?
Oh well my girl can be a member than^^, didn't know. Maybe she didn't update it yet on the cast list.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
That could definitely work. We'll have to talk it over with Shayla as well XD
Did I hear I was being called forth for some drama and a war between two Queen Bee's? :D Making me crave a love square lol...

Did I hear I was being called forth for some drama and a war between two Queen Bee's? :D Making me crave a love square lol...
Do you mean triangle?

I have not updated the cast list yet. Still working on Dorms and schedules. Should have em done tonight or tomorrow

Reactions: MadKingJai™
@kimsim12 how many of your other characters are female?
I was gonna do three female and two male. Is that ok? If not I can do two female and three male.

Also, I'll have them done by tonight or tomorrow morning.

I was gonna do three female and two male. Is that ok? If not I can do two female and three male.

Also, I'll have them done by tonight or tomorrow morning.
I need 3 males and 2 females if you will

Reactions: Rae
@Little_Ghost98 convinced me to just move all characters over, so that's what I am doing...

Warren Justice
Evan Wrights
Lucifer Michaels
Jade Langston
Keaton Mystic
And Samara

Status
Not open for further replies.