Ghost Isle Boarding School (OOC) 1 MORE FEMALE NEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm you guys, I am like 900 ratings or so away from getting on the Most Rated Users list^^ I am going to be famous on Iwaku soon xD and like 14 followers away from getting on the most followed user list xD
rs_500x227-131003121719-mean-girls-21.gif
On another site I am number 3 for posts at about 30,000 posts

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
There should be a Good Job raring like a thumbs up lol, would be perfect.
9b91736b776daabcdeb6c83c2399d8d6.png

Reactions: MadKingJai™
It was true. I spent the whole summer replying every thirty seconds twelve hours a day
Well your MVP or roleplaying for real... even I can't post that much lol.

Well your MVP or roleplaying for real... even I can't post that much lol.
They were shitty one liners. Not much to be impressed by. I did learn how to type without looking though.

They were shitty one liners. Not much to be impressed by. I did learn how to type without looking though.
xD alrighty then lol.

I Will Be returning with my same characters.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I am finishing up the shining pieces on my characters and then I think I will be making one more male, if that is okay @Little_Ghost98. Anyway, I'll let you know when their songs are up! :)

Reactions: Brea
I'll be making a male hunter and than i will be fully done. FC is Scott Eastwood ~ Rebel Bad Boy.

Reactions: Brea
Caito is done along with all of my other charries! Officially open for relationships for most of them.

Just a reminder, if you haven't put desired classes in your CSes, please do so, so that I can finish schedules

I just realized you're not taking any vampires anymore. I'll change my alternative male to a nerd and an Ōkami instead of a vampire. that good?

Alrighty I still need relationships for Nyxan and Iris if any are interested.^^ All the rest are settled romantically wise I think.

I think we're still waiting on Autumn and Shattered for CSes and I was gonna wait on them before doing dorm assignments. Depending on when they get their characters up, which will probably be this weekend, we should be able to start like Sunday I think

Reactions: Shayla
I'm gonna put up one more charrie, just because I have a charrie I like, and only 5 so far :D

Status
Not open for further replies.