Ghost Isle Boarding School (OOC) 1 MORE FEMALE NEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we just go with the 'Justice' family, since that's the surname Brea used then?

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
I'll be in but only one character demigod siren female rebel

Should we just go with the 'Justice' family, since that's the surname Brea used then?
Sure, sounds good to me. Should we make up a backstory for the family?

Sure, sounds good to me. Should we make up a backstory for the family?
I shall message both of you and we can talk about a backstory

ah, that could work. Should probably wait to see if anyone else is making a hunter first tho.
I'm more than likely switching one of my charries out to make a hunter if you all will have me.

In other news... My laptop is back this week and I will be back to the full swing of writing. ♡

@Shayla although two of your characters are siblings, can I still ask you to put them in different posts

Characters are all up, 99.9% done (Besides classes)! Feel free to hit me up with any relationship proposals and what not :D

I'm definitely interested in this!

@UnboundDestiny still stealing Jordan for Aly and omg I cannot believe you used Chloe Moretz for Val. I cannot see her as a well you know, we'll just say player lol

Iris , Rosalie , Asheron and Claudia are all up right now and open for Relationships! Feel free to check out their CS's and tag or PM if your interested in them.

Nyxan my Vamprye will be up tomorrow and from those beforehand who recall her she is open for all relationships as well if interested!

I only got to put one charcater up last night before I passed out! But the others will be up tonight! Bailey is open for relationships though! :)

Reactions: Shayla and Brea
I kinda wanna add another character /.\ UGH THE STRUGGLE!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and MarilynFae
I think I'm going to make a charrie using Hayley Williams.... Cannot resist it :D

Alright! @Little_Ghost98, I have finished all five of my characters. I didn't put their favorite song because I am still looking for them (I usually don't put that so its hard! There are so many! Haha) But when I put them up, probably tomorrow, I will alert you! Also, I may or may not make another character that will be Em's brother, but I am still debating. And also, I can't remember, but just let me know: Is one character allowed more than one extra curricular activity?

Anyway, on other note, all of my characters are open for relationships! I will message those who have their characters up, probably tomorrow. Message me if you'd like! :)

I'm working on finishing characters right now! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.