2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
4442293.png

Ghost Isle Boarding School is very… intriguing to say the least. It’s practically in the middle of nowhere and the students are angels, witches, vampires, outcasts and just about anything else you can think of.

It was the morning of September 6th and after a somewhat amazing summer with a few of her friends and family, Alexandria made her way through the hallways of Ghost Isle to room 106C for Orientation/Homeroom, She honestly didn’t want to go back to Ghost Isle, but she couldn’t just leave all of her friends there alone with all of the stupid. She sighed as she rushed into the room full of new and returning students, combing through her hair with her fingers due to being late. Why am I always freaking late? Lexi thought to herself. She quietly made her way to the back of the room, listening in on the manly Miss. Crake talking about the Dos and Don’ts of the school. Almost everyone’s clothing is black except for a few “rule breakers” and as the woman speaks, she holds out a box labeled “HAZARDS”. People began dropping things into it and Alexi scoffed. One girl pulled out a pink Swiss Army knife and tossed it into the box. Another boy pulled out a lighter, cigarettes and several books of matches then threw them in. She and her friends weren’t really weapon savvy. Not at Ghost Isle at least. The box came to Lexi and she chuckled. She didn’t really have anything to put into the box, and if she did, she knew people who could sneak some stuff in. Most of them were supernatural for Christ’s sake! The woman nodded and went over to the next person.

She noticed a few people that she had a few classes with last year, and smiled knowing that she would still be going to school with them a bit longer. Alexi spotted her best friend/sister Jade and walked over to her. “Hey bruh. Are you excited for the school year? I don’t know why we all had to come to orientation when classes don’t start for another few days.” She and Jade had been friends since Kindergarten. Long before Alexandria was turned into a vampire and Jade discovered her powers. “Have you seen Axel today yet?” She spoke as she looked around the room for him. Alexandria had a thing for Axel since they met Freshman year, but Alexi was always too chicken to say anything about it. Maybe this year would be the year she wasn't all chicken to ask him out.

Mentioned: @IceQueen
Interactions: @Autumn_Burns_Red
OUTFIT

4442300.png

Aly was one of the first people to get into the room for orientation. She held a Green Tea Frappuccino from Starbucks in her hand as the dreadful Miss. Crake spoke about the school. Alysette began texting on her phone as the woman talked and Miss. Crake walked over. “Alysette! What did I just say?” She smirked hoping that she would mess it up. Lys rolled her eyes and scoffed. “Don’t get kicked out, it’s a privilege for you supernatural delinquents to be here and it’d be a shame if I didn’t have to teach you." She said sarcastically. "Blah blah blah, I’ve heard it all before.” She spoke. Alysette usually wasn’t this rude, but she had been woken up at 3:30 to make the drive to Ghost Isle from New York and she was tired as Hell. “Keep your phone away Croft.” Crake walked away and continued talking. Aly took another sip of her drink. I swear to God if I see Aiden I’m going to vomit. She thought to herself when she saw one of his good friends Jeydon walk in.

Mentioned: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Aiden
Interactions: None
OUTFIT

4442297.png

Jeydon walked into 106C for orientation a while after everyone else had gotten there. He had slept in because he stayed up all night with his younger sister. He sure would miss her and he couldn’t wait until he graduated so she could live with him instead of with their grandparents. Jey walked into the room and sat down at an empty desk, hoping to see a few of his jock buddies.

Mentioned: Jocks/His friends
OUTFIT

4442298.png

Stella woke up early in the morning to take a shower and get dressed for her first day back at Ghost Isle. She was pretty excited to see all of her friends and possibly meet some new people that they had at Ghost Isle this year. She hopped in the shower before blow-drying her hair and throwing on her outfit for the day. After getting dressed, she made the commute to the boarding school and to orientation/homeroom. Stella loved the first week back at Ghost Isle because it was all play and no work, There was always a party or two and people had time to just chill with your friends. This year is going to be amazing, It better be amazing, I’m finally a Senior! God time flew by. She thought to herself and smiled. She was determined to pass this year with flying colors, Senior year was not the time to fuck up. Stella pulled into the parking lot before walking to the room for “orientation” where everyone got their schedules and room assignments. She didn’t mind being late because she’d been through all of it before. Stella gasped when she saw a familiar face across the room. Oh my God is that her? No it can’t be her. She goes here now. Maybe I should go say hi. Stell thought to herself as she slightly stared at the one and only Ariane Kiotanobi.

Mentioned: @IceQueen - Ariane
OUTFIT

4442284.png

Valerie had finally gotten to Ghost Isle after packing her huge amount of clothes, handbags, shoes and other things then headed back to Hell. She wasn’t too excited to leave the beautiful sandy beaches of Hawaii to come back to a place like this where she had the potential to be killed or kidnapped or worse, have her reputation ruined somehow, but at least she didn’t have classes the first week and there would be a party sometime during the week. Before she left Hawaii to go back to Hell, Valerie made sure to shower and throw on a nice outfit and although she didn’t want to go back to school, Val was excited to see her best friends and come back to the best week at Ghost Isle ever! She pulled out her phone to text Nyxan. What’s up buttercup! c: I hope you missed me while I was gone, because you’ll definitely be seeing a lot more of me! I can’t wait to see you at orientation! Xoxo QueenValerie. Val smiled and put her phone in her purse, then she made her way to the boarding school. She walked into the orientation room and sat down at an empty desk before emptying her purse of most of her makeup and “fixing” her makeup and hair.

Mentioned: @Shayla - Nyxan
OUTFIT

4442296.png

Declan got out of bed when his alarm clock woke him up to the words of The Show Must Go On by Famous Last Words. He was scared and excited at the same time for his first day at Ghost Isle. Although he would be going to school with his brother, cousin and a few friends, a wave of nostalgia from being the new kid in middle school flushed over him and made him not want to go. Declan thought about it for a second and since his cousin and brother would kill him, he decided to go. "You're lucky I love you. That's the only reason I'm going to school." He yelled to his brother Evan

Mentioned: None
Interactions: @Autumn_Burns_Red
OUTFIT

4442294.png

Genesis sighed and ran her fingers through her hair as she made her way to the office to get her class schedule and rooming assignment. From what she'd been told by Samara. the last thing she wanted to do was meet their teacher in homeroom; however, she did want to see Sam and meet a few new people. She walked into 106C to see a room full of people who she didn't know and was kinda keen to meet. By the looks of it, most of the people in the room knew each other and were already all buddy-buddy. Gen kinda hated being the new girl (and who didn't), hopefully she wouldn't be the only new kid at Ghost Isle.

Mentioned: @Autumn_Burns_Red - Samara
OUTFIT

4433997.png

Oliver smirked when she walked into 106C and looked around at a few of the cuties she'd be going to school with. Oliver could be a bit of a player, well at least that's what people thought. She honestly wasn't a player at all. She was just really cocky and a HUGE flirt. Anyone with eyes and ears could see that. She was pretty excited to be going to school with her cousin Stella again. Now, if only she could find her.

OUTFIT

Attachments

• superthumb.jpg
    superthumb.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 90
  • CAFgtb9U8AAbqLt.jpg
    CAFgtb9U8AAbqLt.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 91
  • tumblr_nbjzreTor01tytn5do1_500.jpg
    tumblr_nbjzreTor01tytn5do1_500.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 92
  • tumblr_nntfpoFDGj1rgqzhto1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nntfpoFDGj1rgqzhto1_1280.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 92
  • RBFr_hatcmE.jpg
    RBFr_hatcmE.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 2171_original.jpg
    2171_original.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 87
  • InGqMyv.jpg
    InGqMyv.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 10919703_1100433529985622_1987730540_n.jpg
    10919703_1100433529985622_1987730540_n.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
-|Axel|-
Axel sighed to himself as he woke up to the grey skies as usual. "Another day, another opportunity to talk to Alexi." He mumbled to himself, shaking out his brown hair. He hadn't seen her in months, and he had been feeling an ache inside him to see her. He was quite mystified by the feeling in his heart, it was something similar to what he felt for any of his siblings, and yet it was different. Shaking his head at the thought, Axel started walking towards homeroom, yawning slightly as he walked into homeroom with a smile stuck to his face as always. Axel smiled as he looked around the room, searching for his best friend in the whole world. Spotting her across the room, Alex smiled and walked over, smiling as he leaned forwards and held out his hand for a firstbump. "Hey Alexi, what's been happening for the last three months of life? How was summer?" She asked her, looking strait at her. She looked good, like really good. Sure, he had seen her three months ago, but he swore that his attraction for her had increased in the last three months of time.
Mentioned: @Little_Ghost98 Alexi

:~:Aria:~:
Aria was already in the orientation room, a few mindless girls and boys in front of her, talking to her. Aria was used to it by now, and she carried out a casual conversation with them, her honesty showing though. They were being fake, it was kind of obvious, but to this Siren, she was a little bit oblivious. She continued talking to them until a figure across the room caught her eye. She wasn't sure if it was the tattoo's, or the smoldering look but whoever they were, she was caught by their gaze. Surprisingly, she found that the other person was staring at her too, and she gave off a sweet smile, raising a gentle hand and waving at the stranger, feeling her heart thump in her chest. I mean, he could be her prince charming that she had been dreaming of. But was he really a he? It could be a girl, or maybe a feminine guy, she wasn't really sure at this point. She dropped her hand and batted her eyelashes a bit at them before waiting for a response to her wave.
Mentioned: @Little_Ghost98 Stella Chase
Interactions: @Little_Ghost98 Stella Chase

~Cora~
Cora sighed as she walked into homeroom, late as usual. Her dyed hair was braided down her back, and her makeup was on point. She had spent most of her morning doing her makeup, instead of being in class. She smiled and waved a flirty hand at one of the males, blowing him a kiss before sitting on a desk and leaning back. "Fuck school." She said as soon as the teacher had passed her, chewing her gum rather loudly as she kicked her combat boots. She hated going to places like this. The only use for this place was for her to hit on guys and hook up, nothing else. Sighing, she picked at her nails, and waiting for something actually interesting to happen so she wouldn't be so bored.

☯~Angel~☯
Angel sighed as she walked into homeroom late. She always liked to arrive later than most because that way everyone was already talking and she could get a view of all the souls at her disposal. Some of them were so weak they almost weren't there, and others where so strong it was almost blinding. She looked around for the most precious one as she sat down at her desk. After thoroughly searching the room, she found that a good enough soul wasn't anywhere nearby to her. Sighing, she rested her head on the desk, closing her eyes and waiting for someone with an especially good soul came in.

_|Dan|_
Dan sighed as he set down his stuff inside his room, knowing that he was terribly late for homeroom. "Great." He mumbled to himself, looking down at his feet. Not only was it hard enough for him to make friends at this school, but the fact that he had to hide being gay as well wasn't easy. The only reason he was going to this school was to meet someone like him, hopefully. I mean, most everyone wasn't human here, so that made things easier on him, but some of the people he meet that weren't human were more stuck on being pure bread or were so snotty he didn't even want to try. Walking in silently, Dan shuffled towards a corner, trying to avoid interaction.

~:Geo:~
Geo yawned slightly as she walked into her orientation, her messy dyed hair flopping over the place as she looked around. She was fairly tall for a girl, which she was used to, and she looked down on most of the females and some of the males. It was hard to ignore her as she walked into the room, blowing her bangs away from her face as she looked around. She was known as the gentle giant around the school, a force to be reckoned with if you where seen being mean in front of her. However, as always, Geo was silent as ever as she took a seat near the back, brushing her hair out of the way and crossing her legs. She had decided that today she would wear a pair of ripped skinny jeans and her favorite combat boots coupled with her favorite graphic t shirt and a light black jacket over top.

Last edited:
  • Love
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dianna Cerberus[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dianna woke with a groan, slowly getting out of bed and hopping into the shower. After, she threw whatever she could find on, drying her hair but not being bothered enough to brush it or anything. She then grabbed a can of beer from the mini fridge next to her bed, popping it open as she left, locking the door behind her. Then she went down to the garage below her place, throwing her can in the trash as she finished, smiling as she slipped her headphones on, grabbing her helmet in the other hand before jumping on one of the two things she loves, her motorbike. kicking the peg out, she revved the engine up, storming out of the garage towards the school. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]One more year, can't be any worse than last one… [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]She thought, throwing her helmet on before putting both hands finally on the handles, riding towards the school.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Once she was there, she parked her bike up, walking back around to the front entrance, too bored to head into the chaos of the school by herself. Instead, she took a seat on a rock by the gate, taking a cigarette from her pocket and lighting it with magic, smoking it as she waited for the girl she was going out with. In honesty, she was probably one of the only things that helped keep Di's sanity, along with music and a few other people.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]M: Valentina- @Shattered♦Secrets™ [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I: No one[/BCOLOR]
Outfit

[BCOLOR=transparent]Valerie Cerberus[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Valerie walked into the school, having parked her car over in the she shrugged with a smirk, taking a mirror out of her pocket to look at herself. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Perfect [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]she smirked, flicking the mirror shut and putting it away in her bag. Then, she went directly to room 106c. She didn't even see her twin as she walked in, ignoring the girl slightly resembling her who was sat on a rock, poisoning herself with cigarette smoke.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Once there, Val smiled, seeing a few faces she noticed, especially the one sharing her name. She was good friends with Val, and took a seat by her, two chairs between them just for room for others. "Running a bit late there." Valerie chuckled with a smirk, looking over to the other Val who was doing her makeup. Of course she herself already was looking perfect (At least in her mind) before she left the house. Val wouldn't risk being seen without looking her best.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]M: Valerie- @Little_Ghost98 [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I: Valerie- @Little_Ghost98 [/BCOLOR]
Outfit

[BCOLOR=transparent]Jordan Cerberus[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Jordan was already in the school building, walking around with a drink to get to 106c. When he got there, only a few people had arrived. As he walked in, he smiled, looking around. He noticed a few girls and guys, winking at this one girl, Alysette, as he walked by in a joking manner. He took a seat near the back, the same place his guys sat last year. Then he waited, bored out of his mind as he waited for someone to come in. He noticed Jeydon come in, taking a seat only a desk or so away from him. "You're still here, surprised you didn't drop out." He said jokingly to Jeydon, cracking his knuckles as he did quite often.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]M: Alysette & Jeydon- @Little_Ghost98[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I: Jeydon - @Little_Ghost98 [/BCOLOR]
Outfit

[BCOLOR=transparent]Benjamin Ashenford[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ben had went down to the office once getting there, his bike parked in the parking lot for the school. His friend Dianna had told him to head to the office, and avoid homeroom at all costs, but that wasn't like him at all. He wanted to get a jist of all the teachers and students in this school before anything started. Adjusting his beanie, he went to the room, walking in a bit late and taking a seat right in the back, although away from those jockish kids who obviously were the ones thinking they ran this place. As he watched around, he was looking for anyone he might recognise, but as expected, as the new guy, there was no one as of yet. He shrugged, slipping in one headphone as he waited, bored and silently coming up with opinions on those he observed. He knew Dianna would be here eventually, but if he had to guess, she'd probably be off waiting for her girlfriend or whatever.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]M:Jocks[/BCOLOR]
Outfit

[BCOLOR=transparent]Robert Green[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rob walked into 106c for homeroom. As always, he had a smile on his face, and some sort of drink in his hand. This time, it happened to be a starbucks, and he smiled at people before taking a seat. As always, he was early, and there was barely anyone there; besides Alysette, and Jordan over in the back, and a few others he honestly didn't know too well. Regardless, he took his seat, smiling happily as he drank his coffee and waited for everything to begin for the day.[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]M: Alysette- @little_ghost98[/BCOLOR]
Outfit

• Love
ayMGzTx.jpg

Bianca was on the table in the front of the school, she was waiting for her boyfriend. Asher would be here soon enough, hopefully. Bianca didn't feel like walking into the school by herself... or seeing girls follow Asher in when he did come. Bianca had an okay summer, she was busy in Italy with her parents... so she didn't see Asher until the last month of the summer. They had a lot of fun, and they grew even closer than before... very close. While sitting on the table, she started taking selfies, she loved her cutesy outfit. It fit her personality perfect. Bianca wasn't ready for her Senior Year, she barely made it through her Junior Year. She wouldn't admit it, but she used her magic to get pass some of her harder classes. She started twirling her fingers, as the pink sparkles flew around like little butterflies.

"I'm like soooo bored." She sighed, she never knew why after Freshman year students still needed to go to Orientation. She may be slow, but even Bianca thought that it was useless. Fixing her bow on top of her head, she started scrolling through her contacts. She found Asher's number. -"Babe, I'm waiting at the entrance. We do have school today right?" SEND- She hoped so, but she didn't really notice anyone around her. If they didn't have school today, Bianca would feel really dumb for coming.

Mood: Worried & Bored
Outfit: Look

Interaction(s): @Shayla (Asheron Ishkvov)
Mentioned:
@Shayla (Asheron Ishkvov)

qBOv1eD.jpg

The man of the hour, or the man of the School, which is what he liked to be called, Aiden Vancoup was just walking into the school. Everywhere he went in the halls, the girls and even some of the guys smiled at him... everybody wanted the Demi-God, and he loved it. He took of his shades, hanging them off of his back pocket. He didn't really care if he missed Orientation or not, Miss Kraken could fly a kite for all he cared. Seeing as everyone was actually going into the room, Aiden sighed and walked in 106C. Spotting a couple of people that he knew, some he liked and some he didn't like at all. He then saw hiw boy, Jeydon at an empty table. He walked over to the boy and started shaking his shoulders, smirking. "Jey! Yo, how you been. My summer was killer, like always. So many girls, so little time." He took a seat next to Jeydon. Seeing his Best Bro next he went over to high five him. "Jordan, my main man. My brother ha!" He took a seat in the middle of both guys. "How you been, get into any trouble? I know you."

Mood: Conceited & Hyper

Interaction(s): @Little_Ghost98 @UnboundDestiny (Jeydon Moore, Jordan Cerberus)
Mentioned:
@Little_Ghost98 @UnboundDestiny (Jeydon Moore, Jordan Cerberus)

EtNFDiz.jpg

Valentina was in her jeep, driving to Ghost Isle... her personal Hell on Earth. The only thing good about the place was she still got to see her Girlfriend and her close friends. This was her Sophomore Year now, she hopes those bitches stay away from her... her mean side would come out like lighting. She wasn't excited to see her girlfriend's siblings either, they were brats... glad that Dianna felt the same way. Finally making it to the gates, she parked her car. Valentina was dressed in her usual unique look. If other supernaturals didn't know better, they would think she was a Vampire, it wasn't that far off for the Hybrid. She threw on her oversized hat and walked over to where she knew Dianna would be.

Seeing her happiness in the school pits of hell... kind of funny, being that Dianna's father was Hades and all, but still, Valentina was usually happy around her only. Valentina walked over to the girl, taking the cigarette out of the girl's lips. She took a drag. "Hey." She gave it back, smirking her seductive smile. Even smoking seem to be sexier when Valentina did it. God! How great it was to be a Siren/Succubus Hybrid. She took a seat next to Dianna, resting her head back, as the morning sun made her body shine. "So ready for this? I bet when we walk in, some bitch will say something from the start." She laughed at the image of her punching some girl's lights out.

Mood: Annoyed & Naturally Seductive

Interaction(s): @UnboundDestiny (Dianna Cerberus)
Mentioned:
@UnboundDestiny (Dianna Cerberus, Jordan Cerberus, Valerie Cerberus)

6yLpdIE.jpg

Duncan had ran into the bathroom at school, he had been holding in his pee for hours. That damn flight from Hawaii was horrible, he now knows to never drink soo much soda and than hop on a plane... where everyone seems to stay in the damn bathroom for hours. After washing his hands, he walked out of the bathroom. Even though he is a Junior, he didn't feel like it. Duncan felt like he was a Freshman still, and Miss Crake treated him like it too. "This year I hope is better than the last." He rolled his eyes, before he walked into Room 106C. He took a seat near the front, just so he could get everything first and leave first as well. While he sat there he noticed a cute boy in a corner. The boy was by himself, Duncan was the type to jump up into loners' faces... he liked getting to know them. Loners were usually the ones that were real about everything, not some over the top popular status craving bimbo. He waved at the boy, smirking at him too. "Looks like this year might be better than better."

Mood: Relaxed & Curious

Interaction(s): @IceQueen (Daniel Manchester)
Mentioned:
@IceQueen (Daniel Manchester)

mrfF1nF.jpg

Summer-Raye was nervous all day, she had been dropped off by her parents. When she heard about a school for supernaturals she was happy that they accepted her in. Summer-Raye use to go to a school where there was only non-supernaturals, so she never felt at home. Hopefully Ghost Isle would be a wonderful time for her, unless someone provoked the Gorgon. Yup, this beautiful young lady is a Gorgon, Medusa's Descendant to be exact. So others should tread lightly with a girl that can turn them into stone with just one angry look. She wouldn't do it unless she was pushed to her limits. Summer-Raye liked to stay classy and poise, like her mother always told her to be.

She was now making her way to Orientation, she had a list of the different rooms, so hopefully she wouldn't get lost. "Here it is." She smiled, grateful that she had found the right room. When she walked in, Summer-Raye felt like a little bug in a room full of frogs... or something like that. She didn't know anyone, so she didn't know where to sit. Summer-Raye did happen to see a girl who looked as lost as she did. She took a deep breath and exhaled. Walking over to the girl, she tapped her on the shoulder. "Hi, this might sound dumb... but are you new too?" She smiled at her. "I'm Summer-Raye." She didn't know if this girl would be nice to her or not, she didn't want to make enemies on her first day here. Some people might think a girl like her wouldn't even stand near someone like this girl, but Summer-Raye didn't let her looks dictate who she should and could talk to.

Mood: Nervous & Optimistic

Interaction(s): @Little_Ghost98 (Genesis Waverly)
Mentioned:
@Little_Ghost98 (Genesis Waverly)

L6gMSGo.jpg

Monte was still hurting from last night, it was a horrible night. He had gotten into a fight with some jerk, he ended up ripping the bastards arms off... the guy was a vampire, so it was all good. Monte didn't like letting his anger get to him, it always ended bad. Thanks to his girlfriend, Danika, she made him a Talisman that kept his transformation in his control. It was just that night he wanted to turn in his Hellhound form... of course he wouldn't tell her about it though. Monte, being a Frost Hellhound, he had ice powers and was the total opposite of The Legendary Hellhound, Cerberus. He learned everything from that hound, somethings he shouldn't have learned too. Now he in his last year of high school, and it felt good. He was in control of his powers now, and he felt like he had control over his school life too. He was in Orientation waiting for Danika to show up, he didn't want to talk to anyone except for her right about now. He was chilling, playing on his phone. "Damn my head hurts, that freaking Vampire really had me for a second." He grabbed the side of his head, maybe he needed her to heal him as well. That would suck, because than he would have to tell her what happened. Monte didn't like having her worry about him, he was the one that should worry about her. "Danika might be really mad at me, shit."

Mood: Tired & Hurting

Interaction(s): No One
Mentioned:
@Wonderful Thing (Danika Greenbriar)

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_mijuapdRjK1qz4rgp.gif

Cory MacNiadh ❤ Unicorn ❤ Outfit
Cory was currently crouching behind a shrub, watching people pass by. It's not as though he was deliberately trying to be creepy, but he was kind of trying to see if anyone had a 'spark'. It was his senior year and he had yet to find his true love and he was getting pretty freaked out. He didn't want to die! Especially not at twenty two! And since Danika Greenbriar wasn't trying to alter his curse, he had to work triple time to find his true love. So if that meant hiding in the bushes and staring at people like a creep, so be it.
Tagged: Nobody

tumblr_mw0578eXGY1sn6gljo1_500.gif

Danika Greenbriar ❤ Witch ❤ Outfit
Danika strode into school with her head held high and her spine rigidly straight. She had just returned from staying at her cousin's lodge, since her parents hadn't wanted her to spend summer vacation with them. They hadn't specifically said so, but when she'd called them on the last day of school, they'd blubbered about some boring business convention they had to attend. So Danika had spent all of her summer vacation at her cousin Hector's lodge, acting as his muse for his comic book series. It had been mildly enjoyable, but she'd wished she'd have somewhere better to go. She could only be flattered that her life had been turned into a cartoon but for so long.
So now that she was back at school, she was ecstatic. Of course, it didn't show on her face. But inside, she was practically bouncing off the metaphorical wall. She was especially excited to see Monte after only talking to him over the phone the entire vacation. She knew her way to the orientation room like the back of her hand, but she let the warm tug of her displaced magic pull her towards the room. She had made a talisman for Monte to control his shifting, so if she made an effort, she could tell where he was at all times as long as he had it on, but she respected his privacy and often turned that instinct off. Now however, she was too giddy to do so.
As she entered the room, she cast a disdainful look at Miss. Crake when the woman practically shoved the HAZARDS box under her nose and made a beeline for Monte.
"Morning ba--What's wrong with your head?" She demanded, her eyes narrowed as she stared at her boyfriend.
Tagged: @Shattered♦Secrets™ (Monte)

tumblr_mr71vpYrHh1raj5t4o1_500.gif

Artair Graham ❤ Black Dog ❤ Outfit
Honestly, he tried to be more casual this year. Less...Himself. He'd tried to walk into school with his shoulders back and his eye bright. But after two minutes, he'd slumped back into his usual position and literally slunk into the orientation room. He sat in the back of the room, half encased in a shadow that was only covering his spot, and sighed as he watched everyone else talk to each other. He noticed one girl, who he saw every once in awhile due to having a similar schedule and waved shyly. "H-h-hi. How w-was your sum-summer?" He mumbled, practically into his sleeve.
Tagged: Anyone

tumblr_m7fgg2dwxx1rnpxc5o1_500.gif

Xiomara Alvarez ❤ Chupacabra ❤ Outfit
Coming soon....​

• Love

~ Nyxan Davenport - Vamprye Queen ~

"Straighten your back immediately, Child. " Those were the first words to pierce her ear's as she remained seated by her father and adopted mother , Illia within the confines of the car as the driver turned threw the opened gates towards the school." Yes Father.." Nyxan spoke as she straightened within her seat as her father continued his constant lecture whilst Illia gave her a sympathetic look. She eased her back into place as she focused her gaze out the window." Remember full well my warnings , child. You would do well in learning to follow direction this time around after all these years. These are your final schooling years and I expect you to surpass all here without a single glance to those stationed below you. As long as you bare my name you shall never bring dishonor or shame to it."His facial expressions remained unchanged as she merely nodded in response before the school finally came about into her sight , she watched as Illia rubbed his arm as if to calm him in that time. She sighed in relief as her father barked orders at the driver as he brought the car to a halt. Vladimer exited the car as he muttered about the incompetence of the driver with Illia following behind. The driver rushed over as he opened the door and extended a gloved hand outwards to her for assistance. She gave a light smile as she nodded thank you as her hand cupped lightly into his as she rose up."Thank you ,Jackson. Do try to ignore my father's idle banter on the trip back to the Estate." He nodded quick as she brushed her hands lightly over her clothes as she drew her jacket in closely to her body. With that she snapped her fingers as the men in the car that neighbored behind them began to unload her luggage onto the carts left about for everything to be hauled upon. She heard her father as he began to talk with what she supposed were other" Noble Blood" families. She all but rolled her eyes as she directed the men as to where they should haul her things to. This was her home... Her domain that she could have fun in without her father's control.

With that she flickered her gaze over the passing people at hand... So many of the little losers and utter freaks had come back. She grinned wickedly at the thought of fun to be had with them under her finger again. Suddenly , the smell of wet dog filled the air as she sneered at the very stench filling the air. Werewolves... Damn creatures and their filthy blood always irritated her and what a disgrace of life they were amongst her kind. She gave a growing sneer as one passed by as the student all but evaded getting near her.. She grinned wickedly as she muttered."Filth." as she proceeded to walk up the steps as her heels clicked against the aged stone.

She walked down the crowded halls as Nyxan passed several students and their families as they helped them settle in..She sighed softly as she broke her gaze away to keep from him noticing. Not as if he saw her as anything more than a student. She did have a kinder and softer side... It was just something she rarely showed or allowed to be seen. At that she nimbly slipped through the crowds as she came to the sign in tables. Nyxan nodded a bit as the girl handed her off some paperwork to fill out as she dipped down to begin signing off signatures before passing them back as the girl handed her back her keys from the prior year. At least she had her best friends and friends here and they weren't ever complete losers like those that mainly filled the place. Bianca , Valerie and the others would soon be here and she could focus all her thoughts away from the past months of being back home in France. As she made her way down the halls she came to a halt as she looked down at her blinking cell phone with a playful grin to her lips as she texted Valerie back."Hi Darling! Heading in as we speak to escape daddy dearest.. I missed you though and did so much killer shopping in Paris! Catch you in a few , sugar! xoxoxo , Vamp Queen. " With that she clicked it off as she opened the doors widely as a few gathered boys at the desks all but whistled as she flipped her hair over her shoulder as she caught sight of Valerie and slipped in beside her with a grin." Told you I'd be here in a few , Darling... Now tell me was your summer as killer as I heard it was?" She flashed her a playful smile before hugging her tight as she placed her purse atop the table with all her things as she winked quick to the Freshman boys staring. It was than that the other Val joined them as she gave her a flash of a smile as she gave her a wave with her manicured hand.

~ Claudia Greyson - Rebel Queen ~

Claudia leaned against the black SUV as two other's laid close behind. Her father never seemed to like leaving his loyal minion's behind especially when it came to his protection over her.. Guess that is how it is when your dad is none other than Hades. With that she slid her earbuds quick from her ear's as the music blasted forth as she quickly hit pause. Her paled blue eye's traveled over her two bodyguard's that stood on each side of her as she gave a small sigh before stepping away from the car as she adjusted her outfit against her body only to watch the guard's step up behind her as she whipped her hand up quickly to halt them as she gave a devilish grin." Heel boys... I'm not going to end up getting murdered around here so just take a chill , alright?" They glanced at one another before taking a step back from her only to hear her father's hearty chuckle fill the air as he crossed over with her mother in tow.. In all honesty in the Mortal world these two could never pass for her parent's. They both looked as if they had never even left their early twenties.. It was one of the main reason's she could never let her boyfriend meet them.. He was human and they weren't. She gave her dad a widened smile as he enveloped her within his arm's and brushed a soft kiss atop her head as he spoke." My little girl is growing far to quick on me... Your mother and I are proud of you though and you best make plenty of trouble being my kid." She laughed a bit as her mother did as well as she came around to bring her into a close hug.." Wouldn't be our girl if you didn't.. Just don't burn the place down when your angry. I'd hate to see that habit begin in you like someone else." Claudia stifled a giggle as her dad feigned a innocent look in response to her mother's comment. At that she drew back as she gave them both a kiss on the cheek. " Well I won't burn anything to quickly... But , yeah I better get inside for Orientation.. The Crake might squack if I'm late again.." She grinned and at that handed off her room number to her parent's so they were able to drop off the rest of her luggage. She quickly turned on her heel as she went nimbly up the steps and into the building.

The halls were filled to the brim in student's as she walked through.. It all but made her wish the Ben was here.. Ben was her well " Human Boyfriened." Most would say there was nothing special about him except for the fact he was the one person who could fill her heart with complete happiness. She was glad to have met him over break and couldn't imagine having not. Yet , she wished she could tell him that she wasn't just in another school district.. That she was far away and considered in there world as a deemed , Monster. He all but thought she was a normal girl and that was the lie she had to keep in their relationship. She left her thoughts for a bit as her hand snaked into her pocket to withdraw her cell as she shot a text his way with a soft smile toyed against the dark red of her lips.

"To Ben: Hey you , just wanted to say have fun on your first day back at school and don't let those teacher's talk your ear's off to much. Miss you plenty , Mister."

She hit send before clicking her cell off as she weaved her way throughout the herd's as several girls who were much like her stepped up to steal a hug or two as they told her she looked as killer as always.. In response she winked with a chuckle as she entered the orientation room only to be slammed with all the loud chit chatting going on. " Never changes huh.." She mumbled to herself as she found a seat at the upper back as she sat down on the edge of the table awaiting for her friend's to arrive or bandmates. As her gaze flickered across the room she saw a guy who looked nearly the same as Ben.. It couldn't be no way she thought as she stared at the guy a bit as her eye's squinted before shaking her head. She looked back to the front as a few girls came over and began to ask her about her music and the band. She smiled warmly to them as her leg swung over the edge of the desk whilst she wrapped her arm around her leg. She kept her cell in her grasp as she began to talk and remained in plain sight for her friends to find her.

~ Rosalie Lovett - Prodigy Demoness ~

Rose had come a day early before the rush of student's flooded in. She had flown in all the from London where she had spent her entire break with her family. To be honest it had been a most welcomed break to escape the world of her duties and the drama of school life here. She sat on the edge of the balcony outside her room as her clothes whipped against her body as she stood on the edge as her hair flung back to tangle and play against the wind as she gave a slow smile. There were some perks to this school and the view for sure was one of them in her mind. At that she leaped down from the edge as she landed with a clatter on her boots as she balanced herself perfectly in the process.. She had many a friend here for sure and it was also the place she had met her girlfriend Rayne.. Rayne was like her in many ways but a bit more rough around the edges especially to those just meeting her for the first time and lately they hadn't been talking as much due to the distance that had been there since Rose had left for her trip to London. With a small sigh she headed inside as she walked down the halls she caught sight of Dimitri watching her as he spoke to several of the other teacher's. She gave him a slight smile as he smiled back with that usual longing look in his eye's. She could never understand why he looked at her like that and than again she really never wanted to know.

She passed through the door's as she gave waves to those she knew as her hair swung loose against her back. Her eye's locked with all the new student's gathered and there seemed to be alot of new faces this time around. She than found her way to a seat near the front as she slid into the seat. She knew Rayne probably wouldn't even come to the Orientation even though she wished her girlfriend would just come so they could make fun of the Crake and so that she could just be closer to her side.. She hated listening to these things and greatly enjoyed just spending time in her favorite spots about. She felt better when she was near. It made her smile as she thought about it. At that she withdrew her cell as she checked up on things and awaited the incoming lecture to be had yet again on the same things this year about. She looked onto the front as the Crake sneered at her only to grin broadly to her. She than shooed her a bit as she all bur growled before retreating back to her desk. She called out in a taunting voice."Together forever , Miss Crake... Together forever." The crow of a woman opened her mouth as she turned red only to stop herself and focus elsewhere. Rose laughed a bit as she high -fived a student behind her as she settled back with a satisfied grin curved to her red lips as she awaited. Oh how the fun times are to be had here during this final year , she thought as she looked on to the front.

~ Asheron Ishkvov - The Dashing Incubbi ~

The limo pulled around the bend as him and Iris sat inside talking as he smiled to her before giving her hair a light ruffle. With that Ash stepped out of the limo as he was greeted by a crowd of giggling girls.. Freshman and so on. He grinned broadly as he gave them a sweeping bow as their giggles all but increased in loudness as they stepped up to him with smiles curved to their lips and blushes streaked to that of their cheeks. He did love the ladies and it was in his blood to love and adore every single one of them. It had always been this way around them though and he had never known a life without this kind of attention. Though , they were not the girl's who had stolen his attention and worked the way into his heart.. That would be his Bianca who had done so to him against all odd's. He stopped in his steps as he spared a glance back at his twin as she smiled softly to him with that constant nervous look held in her gaze. They both knew all to well that if Bianca caught sight of this herding that hell would break loose on her command. Iris chuckled a bit as she walked off ahead of him with her bag tucked closely to her as she entered the building. With that Ash brought his gaze back to the ladies as he brushed off his shirt as he glanced at the ladies with a devilish look as they squealed a bit only to follow him as he began to trail his way down the old stone pathway among the other student's trailing in. As he came around the bend his phone buzzed as he quickly withdrew it from the inside of his leather jacket. He chuckled a bit at her message as he quickly jotted down a message in return.

" Babe , not a full school day today just like every year we come back.. I'm heading your way so I'll come snag you. Catch you in a few."

At that he saw Bianca seated at the tables out front as he turned to the girls behind him with a warmed smile." Well my , Dorogaya's... My lady call's and I must bid you goodbye... Do keep as lovely as ever , Ladies." The girls nodded with enthusiastic grins as one came up quick to seal a kiss to his cheek as he waved them off with a hearty chuckle. Ash turned as he made his way straight over to Bianca as he stole her phone from her hand's with a grin. "Hello there , Beautiful.. Did you miss me?" He than leaned down before she could speak to capture her lips in a sound deepened kiss as his hand cupped to that of her cheek. He drew back slowly as his thumb brushed over her cheek as a devilish tint remained hinted to that of his eye's as he watched her. He had spent most his summer between Russia and Japan. He had been given a chance to spend a few weeks with her in Italy and in all honesty they had gotten very much so close over the alotted time. He had loved being with her and just keeping her happy. He stepped back a bit from her as a few senior cheerleader's waved at him with a grin as he waved back at them before they chuckled whilst they walked off with a sway. He brought his gaze back to Bianca as he offered up his hand to her with a continuous warm smile." Why don't we head in babe? We can go find you your girl's and I'll go and hang with the bro's for a bit." His bright green eye's remained held lit to her as he awaited her.

~ Iris Ishkvov - The Shy Succubi ~

Iris watched from the front steps of the school building as the flood of girls that surrounded him followed suit to where she could only assume Bianca was.. She liked Bianca alright enough even with her ditzy airhead moment's. She and her family still found it to be odd that Ash had even fallen for her. Than again , to each their own she thought as she tugged her bag closer to the length of her body as she trailed her way inside. Her clothes swung against her body with each step she took down the hall.. She knew all to well that there were both boys and girls watching each step she took. Yes , it was because she was one of the "Notorious Pair." It was also to the simple bit of being the daughter of Aphrodite and being a Succubi. One could say she was destined to only ever be loved for her looks and the great attraction that all had whenever settling their gaze down upon her. With that she turned the corner down the hall as she fell into the line that was piling into the college like classroom where there was nearly an unlimited amount of seating. Well even when it was filled one spell and the room only increased immediately in size so all could pile in and hear the boring lecture. In all honesty it was her least favorite part ans she could usually be found giggling off to the side with Adrianna , Stella or one of her many friends that she had. She did have friends both Rebel and popular , that was the way she enjoyed having a little of both worlds.

At last she was inside as she began her walk down the stair's as she glanced from side to side as her blonde locks glistened like gold against the lighting as she saw Nyxan wave to her with a smile as she smiled back with a little wave of her own as she walked further down with a sway held to her body as she clutched her phone closely within her hand. She saw some of her guy friend's who were Ash's main "Bro's." They were cute and she gave them that much.. She waved over to Aiden , Jeydon and Jordan with a warm smile lit to all her features before she finally claimed a seat infront of them as she placed her bag atop the table as she remained rather quiet and kept to herself.. Most everyone was catching up with their friend's and or boyfriend/girlfriend.. She never had the last one so she never in all honesty never knew how it felt. With a small shake of her head she smiled as she flicked her phone on to glance briefly over some things as she awaited to get the Orientation done and over with and hoped that they'd all do a small party like they did every year.

~ Adrianna T'Karr - Queen of the Nile ~

Adrianna was sitting in her dorm room as she was singing in a clear lyrical voice whilst fixing the Egyptian like style to her eye's. She had arrived several days ago which gave her plenty of time to settle all her things back in and have just some alone time to herself. She brought back the brush from her eye's as she looked into the reflection as her piercing paled green eye's stared directly back at her. She gave a satisfied smile as she eased up from her stool as the skirts of her outfit swished behind her in the process as she took up her cell phone from the desk before walking out the door to head to Orientation. She walked down the halls with grace and confidence in each step she took as her heels clicked against the floor below. She always had loved being here to be honest and she never minded her hater's... Hater's were going to hate those they were jealous of. Than again she could never understand why people were jealous of her. Yes , she always guessed you could say that she had inherited her mother's powerful looks and presence. It didn't mean though that she was a complete bitch like some people thought her to be. You actually had to know someone in order to figure out if that was false or not.

In that moment she made a sharp turn down the hall as she quickly joined the dying crowds entering the large classroom area. She whipped her hair behind her back as she made her way with graceful ease down the steps leading between the desk area's. Her eye's flitted over the room in search of people she knew or friends.. To be honest she didn't have that many but she was always wanting to change that. She could tell alot of people had coupled up over the year which led her to another thing she was constantly not found to had. Of course she flirted and teased but never had anything serious in her life. She caught sight of "It Girl's " As she gave them a quick wave followed by one to Genesis and Stella. Adrianna continued on her way as she than caught sight of Aiden. She grinned a bit as she whistled over to him. " Good to see your handsome face didn't get broken over the summer by the ladies , Pretty Boy!" She flashed a teasing look to him before laughing a bit whilst blowing a quick kiss to him as she carried on her way down the steps. She at last found a seat not to close to the front as she slid in. She glanced down at the paper's set there as she leaned forward a bit with her leg draped across the other as the smooth long length of her leg showed as it swung lazily back and forth. Another long year to come she thought as she read over the paper's with her cell out as she multi-tasked between the two during the wait for things to start up as she hummed softly to herself as she ignored the subtle stares of the freshman boys.

• Love
cooltext140521665845824.png
"Concentrate now...picture the place you want to go, vividly." Magness, Jade's grandfather, told her. Jade had been spending most of her summer training to control her new abilities. Ice and Frost, which coincided with each other. It was important to control her powers, especially since she was the only one of her coven to have two elements. Jade tried to focus like her grandfather had instructed her to do, but nothing was happening. "I suck at this." She whined. "No you don't, you just haven't got the hang out it yet." Magness said. Jade glared at her grandfather, though her nose started to tickle and she sneezed. As she did though, a blizzard began to swirl around her and she teleported behind her grandfather. "Woo." She said, holding her head slightly dizzy as she wobbled back and forth. "There, all you needed was to sneeze." Magness joked with his granddaughter. Jade raised an eyebrow. "Let's go, before you become late for orientation." Magness motioned her to follow him.

Before long, Jade arrived at Ghost Isle. She thanked her grandfather for the lift, as she started to take her bags out of the truck bed. Jade said a few words in a ancient dead language and her luggage 'proofed' out of sight, hopefully she sent it to her dorm room and not to the amazon like she did when she took the bags home last year. She then gave her father a hug and waved him goodbye, before walking to the orientation room. When Jade had gotten to the room, no one was really there, but soon other students started to show up. Once Jade spotted her bestie, Alexi, a smile spread across her face. She walked up to Alexi and gave her a warm hug. Listening to her for a second, Jade's smile faded. "Is that a trick question? Ain't nobody, in their right mind, excited for school...maybe friends, but NOT school." She spoke bluntly. Listening to Alexi's next question, she laughed and pointed. "Walked in a second ago." She told Alexi. "Make sure to lay the charm on thick. Make him want you." Jade whispered, before walking away from her best friend and giving the two love birds some time alone. Jade took a seat on one of the desks.
Mentioned: Axel (@IceQueen)
Interactions: Alexi (@Little_Ghost98)

cooltext140523280643105.png
Warren hadn't had the best of summers. His mother had him constantly working on scholarships and working with his siblings, on the development of their powers. Every time a break came about, it would be soaked up by his mother's non-stop chore list for him. So when the morning of the first day of school came about, Warren was beyond happy, not for school, but for friends and a certain girl. However, Warren was really able to be smooth with his mother breathing down his neck to get good grades. It also didn't help that his mother was the headmaster, AND didn't like the girl that Warren had a tremendous crush on. Warren's mother seemed to keep a very tight leash on her children, especially Warren. Seeing that Warren could get the slightest bit angry with anything and a full scale war could take place. Sometimes Warren hated being who he was, it always seemed to hold him back.

Warren was already at school due to the paperwork he had to get in for his mother; however, the tall dirty blonde seemed to be causing more trouble than should be. He wasn't really concentrating well as he thought about going to class and seeing his friends. After a while, the office lady got fed up and let him go early. Upon hearing her say he was free, Warren bolted out the office door and down the hall far far away from his mother. Once he reached the orientation room 106C, he gladly entered it. Warren really hated working in the office with his mother, but she paid his phone bill so...it didn't matter what he wanted. Looking around, Warren noticed most people were already in conversation or doing a loner thing, so he took a seat and waited.
Mentioned: Nxyan (@Shayla)

cooltext140524629396142.png
When the sound of Evan's alarm clock went off, he groaned and reached to the turn the annoying sound off. He slowly crawled out from under his warm covers to have goosebumps emerge over his body from the cool autumn breeze blowing over his body from the window. Walking over to the opened window, slightly steaming as he body warmed itself, he shit it before yawning. It had been a tough night full of minimum sleep and constant over heating. Evan was nervous. He hadn't seen Alexi in a while, and well he still had some hard feelings toward her, after all she did rip his throat out. Walking out to the hallway, he heard his brother, Declan, yell something along the lines that Evan was lucky Declan was going to school. How could Evan be lucky? He didn't want to go as bad as his twin did. School was hell! Besides it was their mother who was making them go. Walking into the bathroom, he began his morning routine. Afterwards, he made his way back to his bedroom wrapped in a towel, again steam rose from his skin, by the time he got back to his room he was completely dry except for his hair.

After getting dressed, Evan grabbed his previously packed bags and made his way down to the kitchen where his brother and mother were located. Taking a seat at the counter, his mother handed him a bowl, the box of Frosted Flakes, and the milk jug. Evan poured himself a bowl of cereal, and began to eat away. Looking at his brother, Evan flashed a grin. "You look like hell." Evan admitted to Declan. Seeing his twin roll his eyes, Evan laughed. "Hurry up boys, I got to make it to work after dropping you two off." The twins mother informed them. Evan nodded and hurried to eat his cereal.

After breakfast, Evan began to loud his luggage in the Jeep. Evan didn't want to stress his mother out since she was already dealing with the twins father's death. It had only been just over a month, and Evan wanted to make things easier on his mother. Sometimes, Evan could hear her cry from his bedroom...it slightly killed him. Evan hadn't really told anyone about his father's passing, and while he felt a bit uncomfortable talking about it with other people. He felt like his feelings weren't their business. Seeing his brother come out, Evan smiled trying to repress the thought of his father. "I wonder if I lay under the wheels if mom will run me over, and I won't have to go to Ghost Isle." Evan joked, though his chuckles faded.

It took about an hour to get to the schools gates, and Evan sighed when it came into view. "I should have just pleaded with you some more, mother. Maybe you would have let us stay at our old school." Evan muttered, a bit upset. This was about to be a very long year.

cooltext140524371735491.png
It was rare when Sam wanted to attend school, and today was that day. It was something about the whole get away from her dad idea tat she really enjoyed so much. So when morning came Sam was walking faster than her little legs could carry her out the front door. She let Jeremy, her older half-brother carry half her things out to the car while she carried the other half. "Another year away from father's annoyance about being a boogie creature better." Same spoke softly. "That is for me." She slightly chuckled. Sam did feel a hint of guilt that her older brother had to stay home and work with their father while she went to Ghost Isle. "Love ya, bro." She said, trying to cheer him up a bit. Jeremy didn't like being alone with their father, it was stressful, demanding, and depressing, something Jeremy didn't like, being half fairy and all. Sam on the other hand hated it solely on the annoyance factor, she was after all half boogie-girl and ghost. Thankfully her boogie side suppressed most of her ghost abilities meaning she could walk through walls, but not be able to touch someone or something. "Well I gotta go." She gleamed as she got into the driver's seat.

It took a good chunk of time for Sam to pull into the student parking lot at school, but when she did a smile spread across her face. She climbed out of her car and grabbed her bags. Because of her heritage, Sam sometimes got a little special help from the shadows. She passed a few pieces of luggage back to a couple of creatures men from the shadows, and let them help move her things up. She then picked up the last few, and started to walk them into the building, though before she reached the dormitory stairs, one of the creatures were on their way back and offered to take the luggage up to her room. Sam smiled and thanked him, she then made her way to orientation.

When Sam got to the orientation room, she walked in to see some students already there. Though she saw a few of her friends, but Sam was completely happy to see Genesis there. She hadn't seen her best friend for months, they had stayed in touch via text and Skype. "Hey!" She said, walking up to the girl. "Welcome to Ghost Isle." She added. Glancing around the room a bit, Sam noticed Robby out of the corner of her eye. Her and Robby had been talking a lot more over summer, and Sam had developed a crush on the lad. Though she didn't think the feelings were mutual. Looking back over to her friend, she smiled.

Mentioned: Robert (@UnboundDestiny)
Interactions: Genesis (@Little_Ghost98)

cooltext140524714116341.png
“Shut up!” Lucifer yelled from his room. It was about one in the morning in hell, and Lucifer or Luke was getting ready to leave for his last year in high school. His father, Lucifer Sr. was being an apparent jerk talking about all the things Lucifer had done in the past.

“Do NOT tell me to shut up, boy!” His father yelled out from the hallway. Lucifer had changed the locks the night before, and made sure that only he could get into his room. “Get your crap together, and let’s get on the road.” He yelled through the door.

Lucifer sighed and put on a gray t-shirt. He wanted to tell him that he wasn’t his father, but that would be a lie. Having his DNA stripped of his actual father, and then replaced with Lucifer Sr.’s DNA made sure that all traces of his father was changed. Throwing his basketball duffel bag over his shoulder, and grabbing his large suitcase, he opened up the room door to see his butler there. “Just go the hell away, Justin.” He said walking away from the butler. Lucifer had nothing against his butler, but when he got into one of his moods, which was every day at home, he disliked everyone and anyone. Walking up to his car, he saw his dad sitting in the driver’s seat. “Seriously, I can’t even drive myself to school?” He complained. He then heard his father pop the trunk. “Whatever.” He said. Walking to the back he tossed in the luggage, and closed the trunk. He then got into the passenger side seat and his father started up the car. Leaving the garage, he went down hells driveway, straight into a wall at high speed. Normal people would be scared to drive straight into a wall, but well they weren’t. The wall was a portal between hell and the Earth. After going through the wall, the car appeared on the highway.

“You know you really need to start focusing on your demonic studies. If you ever want me to leave you with hell someday, you need to get your head in the game, son.” Lucifer Sr. said.

“Why? Why do you always do this? I start school, and you always tell me I need to get into my demonic studies. Dad, I seriously do not give a shit. You send me here, and then act like it’s my fault. Make up your damn mind or stay silent.” Lucifer said looking out the window. His father stayed silent after that, though Lucifer knew that he would only get a talking to when he got home on break. His father would stay silent for now, but once Lucifer’s foot stepped in the front door, there was going to be hell to pay.

Rolling up to Ghost Isle, Lucifer looked up. “Thanks.” He uttered. Getting out, he got his stuff from the trunk and left his car and his dad behind. Looking around he was a little sad this was his last year here, meaning he was done getting his ‘get out of hell’ free cards. He sighed and walked to his dorm room. He opened up the door to find no one, which wasn’t unusual seeing he was a half hour late. Dropping his bags on the empty bed, he made his way to orientation. Once there, he took a seat not really in the mood to start a conversation right away.
Mentioned: No one

cooltext140523029842920.png
Keaton was fairly excited to be attending school this year, seeing that he had never gone to school before. He was even more excited to be attending Ghost Isle, but he couldn't help but be a bit nervous as he sat on the bus going up to the school. He shifted a bit in his seat as he starred out the window. Keaton found himself thinking of his family back home, and all the trouble his actions probably put him through. He sighed. Maybe he should have stayed and made things easier on them by just doing what they said. No! Keaton always did want they wanted, never what he wanted that's why he needed to get away. When the school came into view, he smiled at it. It was so magnificent, almost like a castle. Getting off the bus, he walked into the school as the autumn breeze blow his hat off. Keaton chased after it, until he caught up to his hat. It landed somewhere in the graveyard, and Keaton looked around at it. "Spooky." He said, shrugging. He then walked back to the front. Entering the school, he went to the office to pick up his schedule and dorm assignment. After which he found himself walking through the maze of rooms to the orientation room. He walked past some girls to a desk close to the window. Keaton wanted to get a better look outside.
Mentioned: Just a group of girls
Interactions: None.

• Love
4442304.png

Alex was talking to her best girl friend Jade when she heard her other best friend Axel behind her. Man was it great to hear his voice. They hadn't hung out all summer, which was a HUGE disappointment. Getting to see him on the first day was definitely a relief to her. "Hey Axel, it's great to see you!" She smiled and fistbumped him. "My summer was pretty great. Would've been even better if I'd have spent it with you. Oh damn did I say that out loud?" Alex mumbled the last part through gritted teeth. Why did she always say these types of things around him!? Of course she would say something like that while she was around Axel. He always made her so damn tongue-tied! 'Way to go Lex.' She thought to herself before looking back at Axel and Jade. Alexandria NOT saying something stupid around her best friend that she'd been crushing on for three years would be a miracle to be completely honest. Axel could be a little, awkward flirt with her too. Alex thought back to Freshman year when the two "love birds" has first met. They were in English class reading poems they'd written to the class and when Axel had sat back in his seat, Alexi gave a simple "That was beautiful", in which Axel replied, 'You were beautiful. I mean, uh, you were probably still beautiful then, and you're really beautiful now. Uh.." He stuttered a bit and the compliment caused Alex to blush. Now they were Juniors. Another two years and they'd be going to college. Damn how time flew by

Mentioned: @Autumn_Burns_Red - Jade || @IceQueen - Axel ||
Interactions: @IceQueen - Axel ||
OUTFIT

4437085.png

Stella shook her head at the thought of saying hi to Ariane, a bit too nervous to do it. Part of her thought that she wouldn't even remember who she was, although they were best friends in childhood. She was staring off into space before she realized that Ariane was staring at her. She smiled at her, kinda happy that she finally noticed her. Stella stood up from her seat before walking over and sitting down with Aria. "Hey there gorgeous, remember me?" She smiled folding her hands on the desk. Stella hadn’t seen Aria since the 7th grade when she moved to California, so it was a happy surprise to see her in her homeroom. My God she looks just as gorgeous as she did when I left. Why didn’t we keep in touch when I left? Damn. Stella thought to herself as she talked with Ariane.

Interactions: @IceQueen - Ariane

OUTFIT

4437086.png

Val giggled at her name twin as she took a seat. "Oh of course not, honey. I knew I looked perfect when I came home from Hawaii. There are a few hot security guards at the airport." She giggled and put her makeup in her purse. "I have to look good for the boys of course." She smirked and looked over at Aiden and a few of his boys: Jeydon and Jordan. They were all pretty cute, but Aiden was definitely cuter than all of them. And he was captain of the football team! By law of cliche teenager movies, they were destined to be together. He was the captain of the football team, she was the head cheerleader. He was the most popular boy in school that every girl swooned over, she was the most popular girl in school that every guy wanted to take to prom. Them being a couple one day just made sense! She smile when Nyxan walked over to the two of them. She squealed and pecked both of her cheeks before giving her a hug. "Nyxan, darling! It's so good to see you doll! My summer was absolutely perfect! Hawaii had too many babes to count." She giggled

Mentioned: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Aiden ||
Interactions: @UnboundDestiny - Valerie || @Shayla - Nyxan
OUTFIT

4442303.png

Jey was scrolling through his phone when Jordan came over and sat by him. "Oh hey man. Of course I didn't drop out. It's Senior year dude! We're almost done, so I can't quit now." He chuckled and talked with one of his best buds. He smiled at Aiden when he came to take a seat with the two of them. Now Aiden and Jeydon were practically brothers. It'd been that way since they met the summer before Freshman year at football camp. "Hey bro! Glad to know your summer was good. I spent most of mine chilling with my sister. You gotta stop going through girls bruh. We all know that there's already one who's absolutely crazy about you." He chuckled and nodded his head towards Valerie.

Interactions: @UnboundDestiny - Jordan || @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Aiden

OUTFIT

4437088.png

Genesis was just standing awkwardly in the back of the room when a girl came up to her. She seemed really nice, and Gen was pretty happy to know that she wasn't the only new girl. Damn how she hated being the new kid. It happened pretty much all the time when she was younger, so hopefully she'd stay at Ghost Isle and make some new friends... and keep them! "Yeah I am new." She smiled and fixed her beanie on her head a little bit. "It's good to know that I won't be the only girl fumbling around like a lost puppy to find classes over the next week." She giggled. "I'm Genesis, but most people call me... Well Genesis. I also answer to Gen, Blair or Phoenix." She smiled at Summer when she heard a familiar voice. "Oh my God, hey Sam! So refreshing seeing you in front of my face instead of on a computer screen." She chuckled a little, and not wanting to leave the other new girl out of the conversation, she introduced her to Sam. "Sam this is Summer-Raye. The two of us will be lost together on the first days of class." She chuckled.

Interactions: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Summer-Raye || @Autumn_Burns_Red - Samara ||

OUTFIT

4437162.png

Declan glared daggers at his brother. He honestly didn't think he looked that bad. His outfit looked kinda nice today to be honest. He poured himself a glass of grape juice, chugged it down, and groaned when his mother mentioned dropping them off at Ghost Isle. Declan hated school more than anything in the world! So it was no surprise that he didn't want to go, and would try anything to not go. Dec and Evan threw their things in the back of their mom's Jeep, both of them dreading going to school. Dec laughed and shook his head at his brother's comment. "Nah, she'll probably notice and you'd probably just heal or something." He laughed and patted his brother on the back. "Let us go die at school... I mean hell my brother."

The two of them groaned when their mother pulled up to the gates of Ghost Isle. "So, how do you feel about going to school with your "tear your heart out" ex?" He smirked and his mother slapped him in the back of the head. "Ow. C'mon Mom, you can't tell me that wasn't a great play on words." He rubbed the back of his head. "Declan be nice about your brother's break up. You know he'd be there for you if you ever get a girlfriend." Their mother chuckled a bit. "Mom!" Declan laughed at his mom's comment as they grabbed their bags out of the trunk. She was kinda right. Declan hadn't had a girlfriend in a while, and he was kinda okay with that. He just couldn't see himself with any of the girls at his old school.

Interactions: @Autumn_Burns_Red - Evan ||

OUTFIT

Attachments

• 11719851_854771267932201_1599670_n.jpg
    11719851_854771267932201_1599670_n.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 90
  • article-0-1DA1AF6A00000578-85_634x789.jpg
    article-0-1DA1AF6A00000578-85_634x789.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 7eb1e489711c22a90c63f6c377ebe324.jpg
    7eb1e489711c22a90c63f6c377ebe324.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Skylar Kergil.jpg
    Skylar Kergil.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 88
  • superthumb.jpg
    superthumb.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 90
  • large.jpg
    large.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Reactions: Shayla
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dianna Cerberus[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Di had her eyes closed when her cigarette was snatched, opening her eyes quickly to look up at the succubus girl standing in front of her. There was only one person she expected to take the time out of their day to come over and talk to her, and then even if it was someone else, there was only one who would even dare to take her smoke. "Still wearing that bloody huge hat?" Dianna smirked, taking her cigarette back and taking another drag. "Of course, some bimbo who thinks she's smart will pipe up, and she'll regret it." Dianna replied with a sadistic smirk, finishing her smoke and snubbing it out against the rock, throwing the butt off to the side into the bushes.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dianna then took another cigarette out of her pocket, although got a second one and passed it to Valentina, lighting both for them with no effort. "I thought actual hell was bad a few days ago, and only then remembered about this place." She commented with a sigh, taking a long drag of her new smoke. Then, she slid her free hand down, taking Valentina's free one in her own out of boredom. She pulled the other girl over by the hand, so they were face to face.[/BCOLOR]

M: -
[BCOLOR=transparent]I: Valentina- @Shattered♦Secrets™ [/BCOLOR]
Outfit

[BCOLOR=transparent]Valerie Cerberus[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Val smiled back to Nyxan, waving back. She listened to the other two talk, content with picking up what she could learn about each of their summer breaks. As she listened, waiting for someone to address her, she looked around, scouting out the cute guys. There were plenty to pick from, although she knew most already had claims staked on them by her girls. Oh well, she sighed internally, as she turned back to where she was looking. However, she did notice that her ratbag sister was still yet to show up. For the better, the less Dianna was around,the less she could mess up her social standing.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]M: -[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I: Nyxan- @Shayla [/BCOLOR]
Outfit

[BCOLOR=transparent]Jordan Cerberus[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Glad to see you're sticking it through." Jordan laughed. He then looked over at Aiden coming over, high fiving back as he knew that's just what Aiden would do. "Me, getting into trouble! Dude, give me a break!" Jordan laughed. Of course, he did get into some mess, but that was a story for another day. Or, if his best bro was too persistent. "You're must be a chick magnet dude, or lucky." He then chuckled. "But good to hear your summer was cool man. I didn't do much. Partied, sports, a girl or two, you know, the usual stuff." He smirked.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]I: Jeydon- @Little_Ghost98 , Aiden- @Shattered♦Secrets™ [/BCOLOR]
Outfit

[BCOLOR=transparent]Benjamin Ashenford[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ben was still sat in his back, feet up on the back of the empty chair in front of him as his music resonated from his ear buds. He never noticed the one person he had a heavy emotional bond with walk into the room. However, he did feel his phone buzz, so he slipped it out of his pocket.He saw who it was from, and skim read the short text. It was Claudia, his girl from over summer, although he didn't even know where she was now. [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]That was when he looked up, his eyes scanning the classroom to find people. Ho still didn't notice anyone familiar, well, that was besides the one girl sat a mere 3 or four rows in front of him. Instead of being loud or overly obvious, he just took his phone back out, selecting the option to send a picture as a text. Then, taking a picture of the back of her head, he sent it off. He knew she would figure it out as soon as she saw it, and would turn around to find him relaxing, out of the way of this teacher he knew little about, besides that she wouldn't shut up.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]M: Claudia- @Shayla[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I: Claudia- @Shayla[/BCOLOR]
Outfit

[fieldbox=" † RAYNE WALKER † METAL HEAD † WEREWOLF †, maroon"]
Laying in bed she exhaled heavily. A cloud of smoke pushing towards the ceiling. This was it. This was the last year. After this it would be back on the road, moving from city to city, town to town, village to village...country to country. She was surprised that the school had kept her safe...or, well...that they couldn't find her at the school. Sitting up she swung her feet off the side of the bed. She had worked out a deal with the school. Seeing that she had nowhere to go, they let her stay all year round for the last three years and this would be the final year. Therefore Rayne had made her room fairly comfortable, knowing that the dorms would probably remain the same for the entirety of her life at Ghost Isle.

She did wish that the dorms would change though, she'd been stuck with the 'babbling bitches' since year one. She just knew that as soon as they walked in, if she was here, it would be bitching and complaining but Rayne had gotten pretty good at tuning them out. The only thing that really irritated her was when they assumed that they were all better than her, the worst was that pompous vampire bitch, Nyxan. Just the thought of her irritated Rayne. Taking a deep, steady and calming breath she smiled to herself as she remembered that last year she threw a door at them. It hadn't been intended, she was trying to close the door to her separate bedroom and in her anger she slammed it so hard that it flew off it's hinges. The school wasn't happy about that one, but the 'BB's' should've known better than to annoy her while the moon was out, especially the second night.

Taking another drag of her cigarette Rayne exhaled the smoke. Typically she would ignore most people, a select few becoming friends after time and she didn't really have many enemies. If others chose to hate her, well, that wasn't her problem. Sighing heavily she grabbed her jacket and sunglasses. With her cigarette still between her lips she shut her door and left the dorm. Casually throwing her jacket on she walked down the halls, smoke trailing behind her till she was outside, a swift, well practiced motion bringing her sunglasses down to cover her eyes. She was pretty positive that orientation hadn't changed at this school for the last century BUT she wanted to see Rose. It had been all summer and Rayne missed having a warm body beside her, to talk to and to well...do other things with.

The drawback of going to orientation? Dealing with people, cliques and groups. The 'BB'S,' which she dealt with regardless, the 'meat-heads' that for the most part, didn't seem to have much thinking power. Just like animals in the wild they thought everything could be solved by butting heads and physical prowess. It was funny cause some of them weren't even aware of what some students were even capable of, it always seemed like the half-breeds got into fights, Rayne was still surprised none of them had picked the 'wrong' fight yet.

Strutting down the hall Rayne ran her hand along the lockers as she approached the room for orientation. Veering in the class she raised her sunglasses as she studied the faces that she was mostly familiar with, or at least had a vague idea of who they were. Spotting the one she was looking for she grinned.

"Care to join us miss Walker?" The haggard, nasally and raspy voice of the crow questioned.

Rayne raised a brow as she met the teacher's gaze. "How kind of you to invite me in Miss Crake." The sarcasm oozed from each syllable. "I thought I could listen from uh..." she pointed over her shoulder with her thumb. "From my dorm? I just came to check in." The raven haired girl continued with the sarcasm. The teacher obviously unimpressed as she growled.

"IN! Walker." Miss Crake demanded.

Rayne scoffed. "Jeez, don't gotta be so rude about it." Rayne mumbled as she walked in and took a seat next to Rose. "Must've woke up on the wrong side of life." She whispered to the dark haired girl sitting next to her. Turning to actually look at Rosalie, Rayne pretended to study the girl's face. "Hmm..." She falsely pondered. "You look the same..." Rayne forced the girls face to meet hers. "Did you come back with an accent?" She raised a brow and locked gazes with the other girl's sapphire blue eyes as she tried to remain serious.

"Need help with something Miss Walker?" The haggard woman stood next to Rayne's seat as the two locked gazes.

Sitting back in her seat Rayne's eyes didn't falter. Shaking her head she held a stern tone. "Absoloutely not Miss Crake. I've got it all under control. Thank you." Rayne watched the elderly...practically decaying woman walk away. "Do you think she'll die soon?" Rayne finally gave Rose a genuine smile as she chuckled and met her gaze once more.

She still couldn't believe it had only been three months. It felt like Rosalie was gone for years.

[/fieldbox]

@Shayla — Rosalie

Last edited:

~ Nyxan Davenport - Vamprye Queen ~

Nyxan grinned widely as she hugged both Val's tight in her arms as she slid in beside them both." Hawaii must have been totally killer this year. Gotta love that sweet sun and absolutely cute boys. Though darling! You missed Paris.. It was positively romantic and the new fashion designs out were to die for!" She glanced to the other Val as she grasped her hand as her bracelets jingled against her wrist. She flashed her a smile as her eye's were set upon her." Don't go thinking that I forgot you! You must tell us all on what was going on with you... Also! I brought gifts for you all from Paris so you'll deffs have to see them after this boring lecture." She withdrew her hand as her gaze all but traveled over to the familiar form of Warren.. Her features softened as she smiled softly over to him as she gave him a small wave from where she was. He was the only guy she ever thought of and even with the Headmistress always making it plainly stated in her actions and looks.. Just her look hmm? She thought as she glanced back to her girl's with a smile as she looked to one of the empty seats." Is Bianca still not here..? I can only guess where she is , right girls?" She chuckled as she rested back with leisurely ease within her chair.

Claudia remained leaned back on the edge of the desk top as she spoke to the girl's further on the new set list and plans for the band as they grinned and started offering up idea's of their own to her as she listened closely. It was than she felt her cell buzz against the grasp of her hand as she nodded to the girl's as she lifted her cell back to eye level as she clicked it on only to see a message back from Ben. She clicked on his contact only to see a picture of the back of her head... What the hell? She thought as she looked to the girl's briefly as she slipped up a hand to pause them for but a mere moment. It was than it came to her immediate realization that he was here... Behind her. At that she slowly turned a bit on the smooth surface as her eye's flicker about the back four row's. It was only than did her gaze come to settle upon that of Ben relaxed back in one of the seat's. She shifted slightly as she hid the shock.. He was human last she checked along with the fact she had never told him who or more so what she was.. She gave him a semi smile as she texted him back quick.

" It would seem that we both have a bit of explaining to do if we are here together at the same school.. Meet after this ? Can be a date."

She hint send as she spared him a smile held to that of her eye's only to hear the Crow smack her ruler hard down upon her desk as she sneered." Miss Greyson am I interrupting something?" Claudia gave a smirk ." Aren't you always Madamm Crow?" The crow gave her a warning look before turning on her heel to make her one way route back to her desk as Claudia chuckled with a grin toyed against her lips.

~ Rosalie Lovett - Demoness Prodigy ~

Rose had been seated back comfortably in the confines of her seat as the Crow kept a constant locked gaze on her as she smiled sweetly with the bat of her lashes as she stifled a laugh at her gigantic huff. It was than she heard the crow's voice bellow as she called out her girlfriend's last name as it rung throughout the room in a echo as she turned a bit in her seat to look back at her girlfriend. She all but grinned at the very sight of her. It had been forever since she had seen her. She had greatly missed her touch , their talks and all those other fun things that came to the bond of their relationship as perks.

She laughed softly as Rayne walked down to her with that infamous smirk held against her lips. Her eye's lit to Rayne as she eased down into the seat beside her as she felt her lips press against her ear as she whispered back softly." Well I thought that was just her constant cheery demeanor back to say hi." She glanced at her from the corner of her eye with a devious look as she remained leaned back in her chair. In that moment she felt Rayne's hand's on her face as she forced her face to meet her's as she spoke. Rose couldn't help but chuckle as her serious face broke before that of Rayne's. She rested her hand light against Rayne's leg as she dipped in closer to speak lowly as her eye's were etched with a teasing grin of their own." Would you like me with an accent..? Don't tell me that would be just a turn on for you if I had? " She chuckled before pressing a small kiss against the corner of her mouth as she dipped back away from her.

It was than the Crake came stalking back around as her and Rayne went at another round again. As the Crake was about to leave she called out in a tauntingly silken tone." Can't ever get enough of us.. Maybe I'll come and visit you when I'm gone." Crake snarled at her as Rose all but continued to feign a dripping sweet smile against the soft red of her lips as Crake stalked back off to finish talking. She than turned her head a bit as she smiled warmly in response to that of Rayne's before chuckling." The grave has been ready for her for sometime... She just might need a helpful nudge in eventually." Her eye's lit with a sense of amusement to them as she leaned in to brush a slow but deepened kiss to Rayne's lips. She let her lips linger against her's as she whispered. " I missed you... Which means we should cut out of here and just go have some time to ourselves alone if that works with you." She leaned back a bit as her darkened locks swished back over her shoulder's as her sapphire blue eye's held a glow to the of Rayne's.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Huntress and Justin
ayMGzTx.jpg

Bianca was sitting on the table, and she didn't expect for her phone to be taken out of her hands. She was about to zap the idiot who did it... but she saw that it was Asher. Before she could say anything, he kissed her. When Asher kissed her, Bianca forgot about everything else around her. She was upset at how quick the kiss ended though. She folded her arm. "Asher, don't do that. I could have zapped you into a frog." She grabbed her phone back, before standing up and fixing her skirt. Bianca noticed some other cheerleaders waved at Asher... did they really just do that? Bianca is the Co-Cheer Captain, so she was like their second boss. She rolled her eyes before she shot some magic towards one of the girls, causing her to fall to the ground. "Next time show some respect." She smiled in her evil way. "Yeah, let's go... before I let these girls take me out of character."

Holding onto Asher's right hand, Bianca walked into the school. Her heels clacked and clicked against the floor. Bianca and Asher were the ideal couple of the school, she knew everyone wanted him, and everyone wanted her... but they chose each other over the rest. Walking into Orientation, she could just feel the energy of the different students. Some were excited, some annoyed and down right depressing. She didn't take anytime to spot her girls and Asher's boys. She turned to her boyfriend. "There go your troublemakers. I'll be over there. Later Babe." She bent him forward so she could kiss HIM this time. After waving her boyfriend off, she took a seat next to Valerie... main Valerie. "Hey beautiful girls." She sighed, putting her purse on the table. "Can you believe some cheerleader bimbo really flirted with Asher right in front of me, I guess she forgot who I was. We definitely need to kick her off the squad." She turned to main Valerie, giving her a hug and than hugging Nyxan and Valerie 2. "Italy was beautiful, but now I'm back here... fun! Where going to be in dorms again, I think, right?" She smiled at them, it was a serious question from her.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Location: Outside Of Ghost Isle (Front Entrance)-Room 106C/Orientation[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mood: Annoyed[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Outfit: Look[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Interaction(s): @Shayla @Little_Ghost98 @UnboundDestiny (Asheron Ishkvov, Nyxan Davenport, Valerie Owens, Valerie Cerberus)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned: @Shayla @Little_Ghost98 @UnboundDestiny (Asheron Ishkvov, Nyxan Davenport, Valerie Owens, Valerie Cerberus)[/BCOLOR]

qBOv1eD.jpg

Aiden smirked at his boys. "Yeah, like YOU aren't a chick magnet too." He pointed towards Alysette. "I think you got a Junior who wants you... and she's a witch." Aiden turned to where Jeydon nodded his head towards. He saw Valerie Owens, the Head Cheerleader... the girl everyone thought he was suppose to be with. She was definitely beautiful, and she was one of the only girls who didn't fall for his tricks and games. "Yeah, Valerie Owens. Beautiful, Bossy and The Head Bitch... perfect for me." He liked her a lot, but he never asked her out, maybe that would change soon. "Wait, who's the other blonde with her?" He wondered if any of his boys knew the other blonde sitting with Valerie and her girls. "She's really pretty. Jordan, Jeydon, do either one of you know that girl over there?" He pointed to the other blonde sitting with the "It Girls." Before he got an answer, he noticed that Adrianna spoke to him. He smiled at her before catching the imaginary kiss that she blew towards him. He placed his hand, that caught the kiss, on his chest, and watched as she walked away. "Damn... girls just love me. Now, back to the mysterious girl... who is she?"

[BCOLOR=#000000]Location: Room 106C/Orientation[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mood: Conceited & Curious[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Interaction(s): @Little_Ghost98 @UnboundDestiny @Shayla (Jeydon Moore, Jordan Cerberus, Adrianna T'Karr)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned: @Little_Ghost98 @UnboundDestiny @Shayla (Jeydon Moore, Alysette Croft, Valerie Owens, Jordan Cerberus, Valerie Cerberus, Adrianna T'Karr)[/BCOLOR]

EtNFDiz.jpg

Valentina laughed at Dianna's statement. "Yes I am... I think I look sexy and mysterious, like a beauty of the night, or some crap like that." She smiled at her girlfriend, she loved how Di didn't take any bull from anyone. Valentina liked that the most about Di, she didn't have to worry about her being picked on or bullied... then she would have to jump in, and it wouldn't be pretty. "Yeah, I really hope no one tries me or you this year. I know someone will though." She took off her shades, her beautiful Emerald Eyes sparkling in the light. She felt her hand being pulled and now she was close up in Dianna's face. She smirked, before giving her girlfriend a long and passionate kiss. She pulled back, licking her ruby red lips. "Now you have my lipstick on." She stood up, pulling Dianna up with her. "Let's just go in, the sooner we get this over with... the sooner we can leave."

Once they got into the school, Valentina could feel her eyes turning blood red... but she fought the urge. Just the feeling of the bitches in the school got her riled up. She noticed her dear friend, Claudia sitting in plain sight. "There she is." With Dianna right beside her, she strutted over to The Rebel Queen. "Your Highness, your Princess has arrived." She grinned, her sharp teeth showing... still a little anger inside of her. She moved over to the side of her friend, sitting down on Dianna's lap. "This is going to be a hell of a school year." She almost forgot. "Oh, right. Dianna, this is Claudia... one of my closest friends in this crappy place. Clau, this is Di... my girlfriend, the hottest chick around, well, other than me." She grinned. She was glad that her girlfriend and one of her best friends were meeting, she hoped they liked each other. It never dawned on her that the two girls seemed to have a lot in common... weird, but whatever.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Location: Outside Of Ghost Isle (Big Rock)-Room 106C/Orientation[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mood: Seductive & Slightly Angry[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Interaction(s): @UnboundDestiny @Shayla (Dianna Cerberus, Claudia Greyson)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned: @UnboundDestiny @Shayla (Dianna Cerberus, Claudia Greyson)[/BCOLOR]

6yLpdIE.jpg

While Duncan was sitting there he noticed that more people started arriving into the room, he was friends with everyone... so he could just go to any of the tables and talk with them. The Perks of being such a chill guy he guessed. He looked around, and spotted his good friend Alysette. They were both in some of the same classes and she was a witch, and he was a warlock. He stood up, putting his phone into his pocket. He sat down next to her, nudging her shoulder with his. "Hey Aly, looking beautiful as ever." He smiled at his friend. "I'm so bored of this place, we need to just go party. Miss Kraken should pull that stick out of her..." He felt Miss Crake coming up behind him. "Out of her beautiful, beautiful closet! This place sure does need a good sweep." She walked away, with Duncan sighing. "I always get caught... so annoying, anyway. How was your summer love? Hawaii was beautiful, I wish I could have stayed there."

[BCOLOR=#000000]Mood: Bored But Happy Now[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Interaction(s): @Little_Ghost98 (Alysette Croft)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned: @Little_Ghost98 (Alysette Croft)[/BCOLOR]

mrfF1nF.jpg

Summer-Raye was glad to see that, Genesis was new too. Her anxiety was gone now, and the girl seemed really nice as well. "Yeah, we can both be lost puppies... just roaming the halls." She giggled, placing her hand over her heart. Summer-Raye watched as another girl came over to greet Genesis. Her name was Sam, that was a pretty name. She stood there, not wanting to get into their convo... that would be rude. When Genesis introduced her to Sam, Summer-Raye smiled at the girl. "Hi, it's nice to meet you. Yup we'll be the ones that get to class late and never find the right rooms. This is going to be a great Freshman year." She didn't know if the girls were Freshmen or not, they seem a bit older than her. "Are you both Freshmen? Or am I the only one? Ha! I bit I am." She flipped her curly hair behind her ears... she could hear a hiss, but ignored it. She wanted to ask them what type of supernaturals they were, but she didn't know if that was a proper conversation, she had just met both girls. They might not like her trying to be in their business like that, maybe she'll ask them later in the day.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Mood: Happy & Relaxed Now[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Interaction(s): @Little_Ghost98 @Autumn_Burns_Red (Genesis Waverly, Samara Nightmare)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned: @Little_Ghost98 @Autumn_Burns_Red (Genesis Waverly, Samara Nightmare)[/BCOLOR]

L6gMSGo.jpg

Monte was still holding onto his head when he heard that beautiful voice. Than the voice turned into a more of an annoyed one. He looked up at his girlfriend, trying to play it off as nothing... but he knew he couldn't fool her. "Hey Bae, you know... nothing too bad." He knew that saying that wouldn't get him off the hook, he decided that he might as well tell her the truth. "... I got in a fight with a damn vampire, I ended up ripping his arms off... this Hellhound anger, sometimes I just let it out." He rubbed his head. "I think when the vamp hit me in the head... he hit me hard, do you think you can use your beautifull magical hands to heal this bump... I can feel it growing." He stood up putting his hands on her sides, smiling at her... even through the pain. "I promise I won't do anything like that again." He probably didn't know if he could keep that promise, he kissed her and than looked at her. Hopefully Danika would heal him, she wouldn't want her boyfriend hurting, right?

[BCOLOR=#000000]Mood: Hurting & Happy, A Little Nervous Too[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Interaction(s): [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]@Wonderful Thing (Danika Greenbriar)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned: @Wonderful Thing (Danika Greenbriar)[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dianna Cerberus [/BCOLOR]​
Dianna Cerberus Completed.jpg
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dianna sighed, being dragged into the hell hole of a place by her girlfriend. Once they were inside, Valentina instantly took a seat next to Claudia. Upon hearing Valentina's introduction, she chuckled ever so slightly, putting her arms around her girlfriend's waist. "Hey Claudia. How's the new set list going?" She asked with a smirk. "Oh, and babe, I don't need an introduction to the lead singer of our band, who is also my half-sister, and the girl I've probably known for just as long as you, if not longer." She said honestly, resting her head on Val's shoulder, waiting for a response. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In honesty, she found it quite amusing that Valentina didn't even think the two knew each other. Then again, it made sense in a way, since most of the time it was out of class and such that the two talked and did their band stuff. However, she had noticed something strange on the way in. Someone familiar seemed to be sitting in the back, chilling out with headphones in or something. "Hey Claudia, isn't that Ben sat in the back? I coulda swore you told me he was a human." She asked with a smirk, although in honesty she was curious and ever so slightly surprised. Only then did she remember she had a story that would make the other two laugh, but it wasn't for right now, with so many overhearing ears and gossip catching like wildfire in this room.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I: Claudia- @Shayla | Valentina- @Shattered♦Secrets™ [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Outfit[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Valerie Cerberus[/BCOLOR]​
Valerie Cerberus Completed.jpg
[BCOLOR=transparent]Valerie chuckled, smiling as Nyx spoke. "Well, there's not much to tell darlings." Val sighed. "Summer was such a bore, unless of course you count being stuck in one place due to idiots at the bank messing up fun." She spoke with an exasperated tone, although still smiling. "At least all you girls got nice fun times, but I guess I've still got a gift as you said." She then chuckled.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As she looked, she saw Bianca enter. "Speak of the devil." She chuckled, waiting for Bianca to come and sit down. However, as she turned around a bit, she caught Aiden, the big head of the team, looking over at her. Offering a quick, secretive smirk and quick wink to him, she went back to looking at her girls. She knew her name twin was big on Aiden, but there was something so, alluring, about him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That's terrible Bi." val replied, in response to her complaint about the flirting. "but it goes to show that you got one of the best." She smiled, although now Aiden was ever so slightly in the back of her mind.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]M: Aiden, Bianca- @Shattered♦Secrets™ | Nyxan- @Shayla [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I: Nyxan- @Shayla | Aiden, Bianca- @Shattered♦Secrets™ [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Outfit [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Jordan Cerberus[/BCOLOR]​
Jordan Cerberus Completed.jpg
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well, I won't boast. But I've heard witches make the best girls, unless you break up, then it'll be messy." Jordan laughed, looking over at Alysette as Aiden pointed. "But of course, you've got the head cheerleader hunting you down." Jordan teased, giving his friend a joking elbow in the side. "If she's so perfect, grow a pair and ask her out." He then said, on purpose perhaps a bit too loudly. Then, hearing Aiden go on, Jordan decided to look. With a sigh, he rolled his eyes. "I take it you mean my sister dude?" He laughed, seeing that Aiden was indeed going on about the other Valerie over with them. "You must really be into chicks called Valerie by the way." he added in a joking manner. For some reason, he honestly didn't find the basic concept of his best bro dating his sister all too weird, probably because, although he was closer with her than with Di, they still weren't that close.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]M: Alysette- @Little_Ghost98[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I: Aiden- @Shattered♦Secrets™ [/BCOLOR]
Outfit
[BCOLOR=transparent]Benjamin Ashenford[/BCOLOR]​
Benjamin Ashenford Completed.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Seeing Claudia finally look over, he gave her a smile back, his phone buzzing in his hand as he closed his eyes to relax again. However, the instant he did so, he was met with a whack of a ruler hard on his desk. "Am I boring you, Mr Ashenford?" The old hag of a teacher asked him, and he understood although he could barely hear a word over his music. It was a talent for him, the ability to read lips over his music, as it made his whole life a hell of alot easier. "You know the answer to that." He replied simply, seeing the teacher walk off looking displeased. Oh well, he grabbed his phone again, tapping out a message in reply to Claudia.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Sure, a date it is." He texted back, sliding his phone down into his pocket and going back to relaxing and ignoring everything until this dreadful orientation period was over. [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]M:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I: Claudia- @Shayla[/BCOLOR]
Outfit

Last edited:
  • Love
[fieldbox=" † RAYNE WALKER † METAL HEAD † WEREWOLF †, maroon"]

"Well, to be honest, accent are very attractive to me." Rayne humored Rose as she smiled after the brief kiss. After the second kiss Rayne smiled even brighter as her eyes bounced around her girlfriend's features. "Mmm...I missed you to." Publicly showing affection didn't bother Rayne one bit. Why? Because she simply didn't give a shit about what others thought or had to say for that matter. Sitting in front of her was the only person she cared for, the only thing that mattered to her in this school and at this point in her life was Rose. Everyone and everything else could just fuck off, Rayne just simply didn't care.

Watching Rosalie lean back Rayne smirked. Reaching forward she lightly tugged the girl back towards her. The werewolf held the half breed's chin and grinned in a slightly sinister manner, hunger in her gaze. "That works wonderfully actually. It's like you can read my mind babe." Leaning in Rayne initiated a rough kiss and pulled back. Biting her lip slightly she got out of her seat and went to leave the stupid orientation that was literally just noise in the background. Crake approached Rayne, the raven haired girl simply shrugging the old hag off. "I've heard it for three years Miss Crake. It's drilled into my brain don't worry." she spoke. "Besides, I am a supporter of no violence on school grounds. I'll back you up on it all the way." She winked at the old lady and left the class room.

She knew Rosalie would catch up so the tall woman walked outside. Dropping her sunglasses over her eyes she pulled out a cigarette and lit it as she stepped a little further away from the doors. Putting her lighter away she kept one hand in her pocket as she held her cigarette in the other. Taking another drag she glanced over her shoulder briefly before exhaling and staring ahead, not really focusing on much, just waiting.

[/fieldbox]

@Shayla — Rosalie

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
4438231.png

Jeydon chuckled at Aiden's comment about Valerie being a bitch. She could be pretty... unpleasant and rude, but she had her nice sweet side like ever girl. You know, that "secret" side of every bitchy girl that just wants a guy to cuddle and watch girly movies with them, or find the perfect prom dress that her best friends would love. Jeydon knew a lot about girls and how they thought considering that he'd taken care of his sister for years. She was practically his best friend, so he got along with most girls and knew a little bit about how they worked. Jey looked over at the "It Girls" to see who Aiden was talking about."Oh that's Valerie C. Jordan's older sister bruh." He chuckled and shook his head. "Watch out Jordan. Looks like he might be thinking about some stuff." He winked at his buddy. That was one thing that had to be confusing between the girls. Two Valeries on the cheer team. And from the way he was looking at her, two Valeries catching Aiden's eye. Wouldn't that cause a little bit of drama.

Mentioned: @UnboundDestiny - Valerie
Interactions: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Aiden || @UnboundDestiny - Jordan ||

OUTFIT

4442284.png

Val was talking with her girls a bit and staring at Aiden when Bianca came over. She was talking about some girl who flirted with Ash. B and Ash had a cute relationship; ine that she hoped to have with Aiden one day. Damn he always had her so starstruck! "Maybe you should talk some sense into her. Next week at practice you can drill her to death, I give you my permission." She giggled. Val thought it was nice to be back in school with all of her girls. It was her Senior year and she was definitely going to make it the best year ever! Val had been getting very emotional about the whole thing lately. It was the first day of her Senior year. In about 180 days she would graduate in the Class of 2016. She'd be going to college in about a year. Just thinking about it made her want to burst into tears. She'd made it through school. She'd pushed through all the pain, ridicule and depression she thought she'd never get out of. And damn was she happy about it. Her life was finally hers again.

Mentioned: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Aiden ||
Interactions: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Bianca ||
OUTFIT

4438265.png

Alysette smiled when Duncan came over and complimented her. The first day of school and she was already getting compliments on her outfit. "Awh thank you love. I gotta look my best on the first day. Trust me, in a week or two, I'll be in sweat pants with my hair in a messy bun." She giggled. She wasn't too excited to have to spend the first like hour and a half stuck in a room with Miss.Crake, but at least she was around some pretty chilll people, and "homeroom" wouldn't be going on for much longer. "You do always get caught don't you? Don't worry, she didn't really notice this time. I wish I would've gone to Hawaii. I just stayed home. Didn't travel much at all." She shrugged. God she just wanted to get her rooming assignment and class schedule then leave. Crake's voice was really giving her a headache. Aly honestly didn't know how much more of the woman she could take. Ugh. Hopefully she didn't have any classes with the wicked witch.

Interactions: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Duncan ||
OUTFIT

4438293.png

Genesis smiled. She was really happy that she'd made another friend on her first day. Now all she had to do was not move again. She really hated moving. Since she was about 7, Gen had lived in about 21 houses and gone to about 12 different schools. It sucked a lot. So the thought of actually having a say in whether she could stay at Ghost Isle or not was very empowering to her. "Awh, I'm sorry to say that you're the only one out of the three of us." She chuckled. Summer-Raye was so pretty! Gen wished she was that pretty when she was a Freshman.

Mentioned: @Autumn_Burns_Red - Samara ||
Interactions: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Summer-Raye ||
OUTFIT

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 84
  • ed6f93f047ea2cf8b12dba21b95cc225.jpg
    ed6f93f047ea2cf8b12dba21b95cc225.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 84
  • MV5BMjA5NzExMzA5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTE1MTQ0MzE@._V1_UY317_CR12,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    MV5BMjA5NzExMzA5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTE1MTQ0MzE@._V1_UY317_CR12,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 84
  • tumblr_n24946i8J01tv44zgo1_400.gif
    tumblr_n24946i8J01tv44zgo1_400.gif
    798.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
  • Love
-|Axel|-
Axel smiled at his best friend, probably his only best friend for more than a few years, who was sitting right in front of him. 'Man, every day she is just a little pile of gorgeous.' He though to himself, looking at her. She almost hadn't changed, still the same old Alexi he knew and loved. Yes, loved, it had been a long time since he had come to terms with the fact that he liked her more than a friendship would allow. He made that painfully obvious the first time he talked to her, and at this point it was pretty much just battling between who was going to have the guts to be awkward and ask the other out on a date. He found himself captured in her gaze, and eventually, he realized he hadn't responded for quite some time. Clearing his throat, he adjusted his posture and looked away, a light blush spreading across his cheeks. "Well you know how ye old parents are, no cell cerivce, no internet, just camping." He sighed, looking at her. "Maybe next year they will actually stay home and then I will have no excuses to not come abduct you in the middle of the night." He teased, smiling at her.
Interactions: @Little_Ghost98 Alexi​
~:Geo:~
Geo was still in her corner when a group of boys came over close to where she was sitting, causing a small snort of annoyance to escape her lips. She avoided even looking at them. Every singe male she had meet besides Axel was an annoyance, and seeing as currently Axel was off trying to woo Alexi into finally going on the date, or finding his balls to ask her, she decided that bothering them wasn't going to help. So she kicked up her feet while she sat alone at her desk, doodling on a scratch piece of paper on her lap.
Mentioned: Group of Guys (Specifically @Little_Ghost98 Jeydon @Shattered♦Secrets™ Aiden and @UnboundDestiny Jordan) and @Little_Ghost98 Alexi
Interations: None​
_|Dan|_
Dan was sitting in his seat and buying time when he thought he saw movement from the corner of his eye. Looking back over his shoulder, he saw a ruggedly handsome guy, who was looking at him from across the room. Dan wasn't really used to having these kinds of feelings for a boy, well, he was but he wasn't used to being so aware of them. Taking a few seconds to wave back, the guy quickly turned back to a girl that was close to him, and they started talking, causing his heart to sink a bit. 'Always the strait ones.' He though to himself, blowing at the whisps of hair in front of his face.
Interactions: @Shattered♦Secrets™ Duncan​
:~:Aria:~:
Ariane smiled as the girl seemed to notice her friendly wave, and her slightly creepy stare, and walked over. Though she didn't recognize her at all, the smooth words flowing from her lips made her eyes shine with happiness. "Stella!" She exclaimed happily, wrapping her best friend in a big hug, which was somewhat difficult due to her short statue. "It's been such a long time. Oh! You haven't changed a bit!!! Well, maybe the haircut and good jawbones but other than that, not a bit!" She exclaimed loudly, still hugging the crap out of her best friend. Ever since Stella had moved, she hadn't really found a best friend, she had been through a few, but none were as close as she was, and just the sight of her, and the smell of her made Aria so happy.
Interactions @Little_Ghost98 Stella

• Love
cooltext140524629396142-png.87549

Evan laughed at his mother's comment, his brother had been single for awhile now. Waving goodbye to his mother, Evan started for the office. Looking back to his brother, he laughed. "Let's go to hell, maybe you'll find a girl that can deal with you...cause I ain't marrying you." Evan chuckled. Walking to the office, Declan and he grabbed their schedules and dorm assignments. "Hey, we're sharing a room...sucks for those other guys though." He smirked. Starting for the room that the secretary at the office told them was their homeroom, Evan wasn't at all excited to go there. When the twins were a few paces from the door, Evan could already sense the headache. Alexi was near. Walking into the room, the first person Evan spotted was of course his ex. "Ugh." He groaned, and then he smiled as he noticed his cousin at one of the desks. Walking past Alexi and her thing, Evan went towards his cousin. "Hey! Why must you be doing so well her that my mother insists on Declan's and my attendance at this school?" He asked sarcastically. It wasn't the school itself that made Evan put off, it was the idea of starting another new school that made him a little upset.
Mentioned: Alexi @Little_Ghost98
Interactions: Jade (My character)
Outfit
cooltext140521665845824-png.87545

Upon seeing her cousins, Declan and Evan, enter the room, Jade grew wide-eyed with remembrance. She had completely forgotten to tell Alexi that her cousin's would be attending the school this year. She sighed. "Oops." She muttered under her breathe. Sometimes Jade could be a bit of a ditz when it came to things like this. Looking at her cousins as they walked up, she offered them a welcoming smile. "Blame my grandfather." Jade spoke bluntly. "Anyways, its nice to see you guys." Jade gleamed. She had in fact missed her cousins and wished to see them more, however, she knew that Alexi would love to see them less. "How you doing Declan...you know dateless and all." She joked with her cousin.
Mentioned: Alexi @Little_Ghost98
Interactions: Declan @Little_Ghost98
Outfit
cooltext140524371735491-png.87548

Sam smiled at the girl she did not recognize. She did in fact have some really gorgeous hair, and Sam loved it. "Yeah, I'm a junior so you pretty alone there, but no worries the grade your in really isn't that important." Sam told her, grinning still. Realizing that she hadn't yet introduced herself to the freshman, she immediately did so. "I'm Samara by the way, but you can call me Sam." She said, giving a friendly wave to the girl.
Interactions: Summer-Raye (Won't let me do your thing Shattered, sorry!), Genesis @Little_Ghost98
Outfit

Claudia looked over Ben's message with a slight smile with a tint of worry held against her eye's. He was the very last person she'd ever expect to find here which led her to wonder precisely what her boyfriend was. It was than she heard a voice that broke her from her thoughts as she smiled to the girls around as they waved to her before dispersing as Claudia turned a bit on the edge of the desk only to bring her gaze down upon Val and Dianna.. Her eye's widened just a tad. She knew that both of them were seeing people but never once suspected it was each other to be rather honest. She shook quick from that thought as she grinned wickedly before sweeping a small bow from atop her perch. " What a relief it is to finally have you here , Princess." Her eye's glowed as blue flames danced within as a spark of mischief curved against the painted red of her lips as she leaned in to hug her tight before hugging Dia tight with a kiss to her cheek. " The set list is going amazing but we so need to work out some kinks before anything is settled." She smiled to Dia only to realize that she should tell her best friend ever the truth behind this secret Dia and her had kept since they found out in their first year in Middle School here at Ghost Isle.

At that she glanced to Val as she kept her voice lowered. " Yeah Val... That is a little something we left out and you are always busy and have never really had a chance to catch one of my shows. Dia and I have known each other since nearly our first year in Middle School and Dia's siblings.. Well... My other sibling's don't know and never had her back so that led me to taking up her back and we are the only one's who know including you." She gave a smile to Dia.. She knew all to well from watching the other's to know how they would react to this.

Her brows knitted slightly together when Dia brought up the topic of Ben as she chuckled a bit. Her eye's flickered back at Ben as he sat with his eye's closed." I thought he was human too... He smells like one that is for sure and all of a sudden it changed.. He doesn't even know who I am and what I can do... I don't want to scare the living shit out of him.. You know?" She sighed briefly before leaning back on her elbows to look between the two whom she considered to be the closest to." Besides that , do you think we'll be having some party tonight at least? I could so use a good time."

~ Asheron Ishkvov - The Dashing Incubbi ~

Ash chuckled heartily at the look held to Bianca's face as he led her up into the building as he drew her in closer to his side as they worked their way through the crowds that had gathered into the large room. They both made their way down the steps to where there friend's were gathered at their tables. He came to a halt once he caught sight of his bro's only to feel his shirt tugged as he found himself yanked down into a kiss as he kissed her back deeply taking in the sweetened taste of her lips. As he broke away she waved him off as he chuckled with a grin before departing away as he caught sight of a few girls as they giggled before waving flirtatiously to him as he shot them his ever constant devilish grin. It was than that he came over to where Aiden , Jeydon and Jordan were as he clapped them firmly on the shoulder's as he found a seat beside Aiden." Yo Bro's , I see you guys are already scoping out the gorgeous babe's around.. Don't go taking them all , Man.. Your other brother's need some sweet ladies of their own. " He said with a smirk as he glanced at Aiden as he kicked up his feet to prop them on the edge of the table as he caught sight of what the bro's had been starting at. " Dude.. If your going to ask out Val than just do it... You can tell the chick has been wanting you since day one and it will keep Bianca from repeatedly telling me that you two just need to get together." He grinned as he folded his arms against the broad length of his chest. He knew how Aiden was and with the look on his face he had more than one Valerie in mind as he watched them both with that look which meant he wanted an equal share of both. If this happened he would be finding the true meaning of hell breaking loose in this school.

• Love
Reactions: Unbound and Justin
ayMGzTx.jpg

Bianca was happy to see that her girls had her back. She knew they would try and cheer her up... but it did get annoying when every girl wanted her guy. At first it made her feel Superior, because she got what they all wished they could have... now it was getting irritating. She knew it wasn't Asher's fault, he was born from The Goddess of Love and Lust... and a damn Incubus, so it was bound to happen. She knew that he wouldn't dare cheat on her, she hoped... because a Witch's Revenge would be the worst thing ever, especially Bianca's. Shaking her head, she stopped thinking about the negative and only the positive for the time being. "Yeah, you're right Val... I know I have the best guy, so those girls can keep flirting and looking like desperate cows." She giggled her evil giggle. That just gave her an idea of how she would punish the cheerleader slut. When Main Valerie, one of her best friends, spoke of letting her drill the girl to death, Bianca winked at her. "Thanks V, I will definitely take that opportunity to make her learn to respect me." She may have a rep of being dumb, but when it came to revenge and being wicked.... Bianca was in a contest of her own. Picking up her purse, she stood up. "I'll be right back... or not, tell Miss Crake I needed to use the bathroom." She blew kisses at the three girls... she needed time to think over her revenge plan. While she walked off, she bumped into some girl. Bianca than pushed the girl to the floor. "Watch where you're going... you loser." She flipped her hair behind her shoulders and walked out of the room.

Mood: Vengeful

[BCOLOR=#000000]Interaction(s): @Shayla @Little_Ghost98 @UnboundDestiny (Nyxan Davenport, Valerie Owens, Valerie Cerberus)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned: @Shayla @Little_Ghost98 @UnboundDestiny (Asheron Ishkvov, Nyxan Davenport, Valerie Owens, Valerie Cerberus)[/BCOLOR]

qBOv1eD.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=#000000]Aiden didn't expect to hear what he heard from Jordan next. He turned to his best bro. "That's your sister... damn bro." He smirked, looking back at her again. He noticed her wink at him, which he did the same towards her. "I think your sis likes me... but she probably won't say anything, unless I do." He heard Jordan again, her name was Valerie. "Valerie... two Valeries, while this is really funny. Hey! At least I won't mess their names up in bed." He smirked at Jordan, knowing that he wouldn't get too mad about him saying that. "Maybe I'll just ask them both out... who knows, I might be able to date two Valeries and not get caught." He turned back around to face both Jeydon and Jordan. "Boys, this year is going to be a fun one." He then looked straight at Jeydon. "What about you, Jey? Got any girl or girls on your radar... there are hot girls everywhere." He felt his shoulder being clapped on, he saw that Asheron was now here. "Hey the gang is almost all here... Monte's probably with that psycho witch chick." He laughed at Asheron's words. "Most of the other brothers... they can't get the girls we pull, which is why they are in the background... we are the ones the ladies look at, especially me." He smirked, maybe he will ask Valerie Owens out... and other Valerie, what fun would it be to not at least try to get both girls? "Yeah, you and Bianca are a couple I look up too. Witches can be crazy, but you and Jordan seem to love them." He moved his bag from the seat next to him so Asheron could sit down. Speaking of Bianca... he noticed her push some nerdy girl to the ground. He hit the table and started laughing. "Damn Ash! Your girl is mad... probably something you did, I bet." He shook his head, he knew very well when a girl was mad... since a lot of his exes were always mad at him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Mood: Conceited & Curious[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Interaction(s): @Little_Ghost98 @UnboundDestiny @Shayla (Jeydon Moore, Jordan Cerberus, Valerie Cerberus, Asheron Ishkvov)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned: @Little_Ghost98 @UnboundDestiny @Shayla @Wonderful Thing (Valerie Owens, Jeydon Moore, Jordan Cerberus, Valerie Cerberus, Asheron Ishkvov, Danika Greenbriar)[/BCOLOR]

EtNFDiz.jpg

Valentina's face started to blush... something it didn't do often. She should have at least suspected that they would know one another, she took off her giant hat, her raven black locks falling down like a waterfall. "Well, that's great." She laughed a little at herself. Valentina couldn't help that she was so busy a lot of the time out of school, she was working on learning how to Tattoo. Valentina loves tattooing, she just needed to be a bit older to get her tattoo license. She heard Clau speak up next. "So Di and Clau, you knew each other since Middle School. Well good to know. Next show I want to be there. I could be the hot girl that everybody wants to dance with." She clapped her hands together. "Or, I could be the sexy girl in your music video." Valentina stood up and started dancing in front of Dianna, before she sat on her lap again. She looked at where the guy Ben was... she thought he was human too. "Well...that's weird, maybe he's some cool supernatural? A Vampire maybe... that would be sexy." She turned to her best friend. "Claudia, if he likes you I bet he will not run away scared. Besides, if he does, you tell me... and I will handle him." She had a seductice evil grin on her face. "I say we set up a party... maybe at some spooky place. We can't have it here, Miss Crake would annoyed the fuck out of us. We should invite everyone... just so we can mess with the Popular Whores." She noticed that Bitch Witch Bianca pushed some poor girl to the floor. "Right there, that's why they all need to be beaten down." She rolled her eyes, trying to calm herself down.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Mood: Seductive & Pissed Off[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Interaction(s): @UnboundDestiny @Shayla (Dianna Cerberus, Claudia Greyson)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned: @UnboundDestiny @Shayla (Dianna Cerberus, Benjamin Ashenford, Claudia Greyson)[/BCOLOR]

6yLpdIE.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=#000000]Duncan smiled at Alysette. "I will probably be right there with you... sweats and messy hair. The sexiest look ever." He started laughing, he then noticed the boy from earlier wave at him and than look away. "I hope that boy doesn't think I'm with you... I might have to introduce myself to him sometime." Duncan turned back towards Aly. "Speaking of boys who are cute... what's up with you and Jordan Cerberus. I know you like him, but he's best bros with Aiden Vancoup... the Head Dick In Charge." Duncan was friends with Aiden, but he knew that Alysette didn't like him, so he didn't ever speak positive of him around her. "Next time I leave for a cool vacation you are so going with me, Aly. You have to come with me, my good friend." He pouted a little, before grinning again. "I wonder when this is going to end, need to snatch up a bed in my room before someone takes both top bunks. Who are you rooming with this yeear, by the way?" Duncan was cool with whoever was in his room, since he didn't have any enemies... not ones he knew of. He then heard a crash on the ground. He looked towards where Bianca was. "Well... that just happened." He turned back around.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Mood: Bored & Happy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Interaction(s): @Little_Ghost98 (Alysette Croft)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned: @Little_Ghost98 @IceQueen (Alysette Croft, Daniel Manchester)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
mrfF1nF.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

Summer-Raye could feel that the two girls were older than her, and she was right. "Well, look at me the Freshman talking with Upperclassmen... or women actually. It should be Upperclassperson if anything." Summer-Raye was always about Equal Rights for everything and everyone, she wanted to be the first Supernatural President... that would be amazing if it did happen someday. She listened to Sam, or Samara introduce herself. Samara, that was pretty name, she smiled at the girl. "Well, it's nice to offically meet you Samara. That's a pretty name." Summer-Raye looked down at her schedule and dorm assignment. "Hey look at that. Me and you, Samara, are roomies. Cool." She slipped her papers into her snake embellished clutch bag. Before she could say anything else she noticed a very short girl push another girl to the ground. Her right eyebrow went up... the snakes making a small rattling sound, she patted her hair to calm them down. "Well, I know not to mess with that girl. First day here and I already know who the biggest bitch is." She looked at the ground for a second, her eyes starting to glow green... she needed to calm down to turn the effect off. Summer-Raye did not want to mistakenly turned these two nice girls to stone. After making sure everything was okay, she looked back at the girls. "So, now what do we do?" She didn't know if they could sit down, or they had to wait for someone to tell them what to do.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Mood: Happy-Upset-Calm[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Interaction(s): @Little_Ghost98 @Autumn_Burns_Red (Genesis Waverly, Samara Nightmare)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned: @Little_Ghost98 @Autumn_Burns_Red (Genesis Waverly, Samara Nightmare)[/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Llewellyn
Cara and Chris were at the back of the class talking to each other in hushed tones.Chris chuckled hearing Aiden talk about his summer from their position from the back of the classroom. "You know you talk pretty big Aid." A sly smile pulled at Cara's lips as she spoke because she had spent most of her summer on the beach with her family. Her blue eyes flashed silver for a brief moment feeling smug. "Considering Apollo grounded you most of the summer." Her voice carried over practically every one in the room. Chris shoved her shoulder for being such an ass to Aiden, but he still chuckled to himself. Cara ran her right hand through her deep black hair and gave the pretty boy a sweet smile. That was the nature of their relationship though; they constantly teased each other but usually meant no harm by it other than to get a good laugh out of each other. Chris on the other hand was pretty close with Aiden, because they both had godly parents and they could talk about the issues they faced when dealing with their parents.
Cara looked around for any of her friends in the classroom. Her eyes gave their mischievous sparkle when she seen Alexandria walk into class late as usual. She left her brother weaving her way towards her best friend. Cara clapped her hands on the girl's shoulders with a smile. "What no hello to your best friend?" She gave a fake pout when the girl turned and faced her. "I thought you loved me Lexa..." She let her bottom lip quiver just a touch. Chris watched as his sister walked over to her friends before he himself headed over to Jeydon and Aiden. "What's up guys?" He said standing behind his closest friends.

Mood: Cara-smug/happy Chris- Happy/annoyed
Outfit: Cara-outfit Chris-outfit
Interaction(s): Aiden Vancoup, Alexandria Cole, Jeydon Moore (@Shattered♦Secrets™, @Little_Ghost98 )
Mentioned: Aiden Vancoup, Alexandria Cole, Jeydon Moore

Blue
Saphira was in the back of the room being her usual quiet self as she observed everyone in the orientation room. Her eyes flitted from student to student only really snarling at two of them that she had any sort of an issue with. She frowned not really seeing Valentina in the room. She sunk to the floor and started to run drills in her head for the first day back when she got a free period. She needed to make sure that her school would dominate the court this coming year making sure they won that championship. Her eyes were closed as she pictured herself doing the drills.

Mood: Bored/Planning
Outfit: outfit
Interaction(s): None
Mentioned: Valentina (@Shattered♦Secrets™ )