Ghost Isle Boarding School (IC Thread)

tumblr_mw0578eXGY1sn6gljo1_500.gif

Danika Greenbriar ❤ Witch ❤ Outfit
Danika froze midstep and narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend. She hated when he got into fights. It wasn't as if he was going out and fighting humans, he was fighting people who could kill him. Granted, Danika fought people who could kill her too, but she did it a more indirect fashion. Crossing her arms, Danika shot him an impassive look. "I'm sure you can suffer for a few more minutes, bae." She stated, coldly. She knew she was being petty, but she just wanted Monte to just...Be careful.

When he kissed her Danika pursed her lips, knowing that her 'punishment' wasn't going to last long. But that didn't mean she had to heal him the nice way. Placing her hand a few inches from his head, Danika recited her quickie healing spell, "Gentle green glow, heal this poor fellow." She murmured, and her finger tips were slowly enveloped by a soft green haze. Ever so slowly, she moved her hand closer to Monte's head, before plucking him right between the eyebrows. "There you go." She sniped, and sat down next to him, her arms crossed and a wicked smile on her face.
@Shattered♦Secrets™

tumblr_m7fgg2dwxx1rnpxc5o1_500.gif

Xiomara Alvarez ❤ Chupacabra ❤ Outfit

"Oh for the love of God..." Xiomara grumbled as she wondered the halls of Ghost Isle. She was a sophomore already and she still couldn't navigate the halls easily! She thought the whole 'getting lost' thing would end after freshman year, but apparently that was incorrect, as she'd been wandering around for thirty minutes already. She'd forgone getting a map because she'd stupidly trusted her false sophomore confidence, and the halls were too crowded with new kids, for her to sniff her way to the orientation room. "Uugh..."She grumbled, finally giving up and going to lean against the wall, with her board in hand. She would just skip orientation or something, it's not like she hadn't heard Miss Crakes spiel before.

@Anyone

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
4439846.png

Alexi blushed a little bit as Axel stared at her. He was probably staring for about a minute or so before he kinda snapped out of it, which caused her to giggle. Axel and Alex were both pretty awkward, but Axel's awkward was adorable to Alexandria.

Did he just say camping? All summer? Alex would probably die if she had to go camping for three days with her parents, let alone all damn summer! It would have been nice to see Axel once during summer vacation. Going camping with him and his family would have been pretty fun too! "I would've loved to go camping with you guys! It's not like I did much with my summer anyway." She chuckled and ran her fingers through her hair. "Hopefully you'll be able to kidnap me next year." She smiled at Axel. The thought of spending even a few days with Axel made her heart flutter. She was grinning like the Cheshire cat when she noticed two tall figures out of the corner of her eye.

"Evan." She practically growled under her breath. Now that she wasn't so caught up in Axel, she could smell the blood that ran through Evan's veins. It smelled like ass and lost dreams.

Ever since Alexandria caught Evan with that succubus bitch, she'd always associated his blood with foul smells. It didn't exactly work that way, but psychology says that if you believe something is true, it will be… Or something like that. Alex was pretty bummed that Evan had to come into the room since she was having such an amazing conversation with Axel. She was also pretty fucking angry that Jade didn't mention the fact that Declan and Evan would be attending Ghost Isle this year.

"Whoo this year should be great! Don't you just love ex-boyfriends Axel?" She said sarcastically and turned back to Axel. Completely stupefied by the fact that Jade didn't say one word to her about it, Alex pulled out her phone and texted her best friend. –Jade does it smell like asshole to you? Maybe you should tell your cousin to fucking shower! Or, even better, gtfo! Why the hell didn't you tell me that the twins were switching schools?!- Alex's fingers flew across the screen of her phone at the speed of light as her rage grew.

Hopefully Axel didn't notice her anger and disgust too much. Maybe he could help get her mind off of it. Alexi was trying to calm down from the bullshit she got caught in the middle of when she felt someone touch her shoulder. She turned to see Cara, whom she'd seen once all summer. "Hey girl! I didn't even see you come in. Or smell that half demigod blood." She chuckled. "I was just chatting with Axel and cursing people's name." She shrugged nonchalantly.

Mentioned: @Autumn_Burns_Red - Evan
Interactions: @IceQueen - Axel || @Poisoned Rose - Cara

OUTFIT

Attachments

• tumblr_mzc9tihmVi1sbanzmo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mzc9tihmVi1sbanzmo1_500.gif
    1,009.9 KB · Views: 106
cooltext140523280643105-png.87547

One of the many reasons why Warren hated homeroom was the lack of excitement. Everyone talked about the same old stuff every year the students returned to the school. Some of the most obvious topics: Summer, Trying to get the balls to ask out that cute guy or girl that someone liked, and of course sports and parties. See Warren wouldn't mind something different like some real talk. People should have been far passed the basic talk of how their summers went because if they were true friends they would have tried their damn hardest to keep in touch over summer. At least that was what Warren tried to do with multiple of his friends like Aiden, Jeydon, Ash, and Jordan.

Noticing that Nyxan had slipped into the room undetected by him, he frowned. Normally he took great notice in her coming in, seeing that the large crush he had on her kept her in his thoughts a good 80% of the time. But hey, there is a first for everything, right? Realizing that she had in fact waved at him, he flashed her a smile and waved before she turned back around. It was normal for the two of them to talk via text or away from a large, growing, crowd of students. Warren sighed, and took a bit more notice in his friends on the opposite side of the room. Ash, Jeydon, Jordan, and Aiden seemed to have all congregated together while Warren had spaced out on his cell phone. Getting up, Warren walked passed the group of 'It Girls' and made his way to his boys.

Hearing the butt end of their conversation, Warren laughed. "You're into Jordan's sister? Bruh!" Warren chuckled at Aiden. Turning to Jordan, he smiled. "Looks like you might have Aiden as a brother in law...maybe...if he don't screw it up with his 'taping two at the same time' plan." Warren said. "Though, but for real Aiden. The next time Nyxan text me about talking to you about asking Val out, I swear I might just kill myself." Warren said bluntly. Feeling a shift in the air, a hint of anger and revenge filled Warren's nostrils with its thick sent. Looking to the door, he noticed Bianca. "Yeah, Ash, your girl is on a war path." Warren added to Aiden's comment.

Mentioned: Nyxan @Shayla, Bianca @Shattered♦Secrets™
Interactions: Jeydon @Little_Ghost98, Ash @Shayla, Jordan @UnboundDestiny, Aiden @Shattered♦Secrets™

Last edited:
  • Love
qIwBuPi.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah, they'd never let it go if they heard. Especially Valerie, she'd be complaining all the way to hell." Di sighed, although listening to Valentina as she spoke. Di laughed, listening to Val go on. "You could be those people. But I think you'd be better suited to the after show cleanup. You know, just to help clean up the place." She smirked, messing with Val. She put her arms back around Val again when she sat back on her lap, quickly planting a peck of a kiss on the nape of her neck. Then, hearing the topic of a party, she began to think. "Yeah, messing with that poor excuse of a party the whores throw every year would be cool. As you said, invite everyone, besides those popular bitches." She said, looking at Val. "We'd easily be able to beat whatever recycled crap they produce, probably identical to whatever they threw last year. But where would be a good place to have it?" She asked, looking at the other two. Then her attention turned as she heard a thud, some poor girl being shoved to the ground by the witch bitch Bianca. She nodded, completely agreeing with Vla that was why they needed to be put down. One of her hands coiled into a fist, anger showing ever so slightly. However, she held herself back for now. There would be a time and a place where those bitches would be shown their place, and Di would fry any of them who she wanted.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]M: Bianca- @Shattered♦Secrets™ [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I: Claudia- @Shayla Valentina- @Shattered♦Secrets™ [/BCOLOR]
Outfit

6F5jd8X.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah dude, my sis." Jordan said in reply to Aiden. He laughed a bit. "Well, feel free to try, I don't know how it'll turn out for you though." He laughed, looking around at the others. He chuckled ever so slightly , seeing every other person's reactions. Some would expect him to care more about his sister, but at the end of the day, he was closer with Aiden than he ever had been with Valerie, well besides when they were much younger. "If you think you can get by with both of them, never having it slip to the other, then feel free to try. Just try not to turn this place into a battleground between them." Jordan then laughed, leaning back in his chair as Ash and Warren made their ways over. Then, he saw Bianca storming out, resulting in some chick falling forcefully to the floor. "Damn bro, what the hell'd you do this time?" Jordan laughed, looking over at Asher.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]M: Bianca- @Shattered♦Secrets™ Warren- @Autumn_Burns_Red , Asheron- @Shayla [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I: Asheron @Shayla , Aiden- @Shattered♦Secrets™ [/BCOLOR]
Outfit

JWwCAfu.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Seeing Aiden wink back as Val turned back to be sitting normally in her seat, she smirked. Oh well, what if her name twin was wanting him? She could have her fun in the meantime. However, of course she would keep it hidden from everyone, after all, they were all friends with Val and herself.She wondered what type of person Aiden was, whether he'd be the type to gamble with two chicks, or if it'd be first come first serve, no leftovers. If that were the case, the other Val would already have him in the bag. Oh well, she took out a mirror from her purse, making sure she looked great as the rest talked. Then she turned to Bianca as she got up, watching her leave. Well, it seemed like practice would be getting tough for whoever this bimbo was, and her guess as to Bianca being furious was further confirmed by this scrawny little girl being shown to the ground. Stifling a laugh, Val bit her bottom lip, going back to checking herself out and fixing her makeup a bit before slipping all her stuff back in her purse.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]M: Aiden, Bianca- @Shattered♦Secrets™, Valerie- @Little_Ghost98[/BCOLOR]
Outfit
5HKYF6V.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Robert, having finished his coffee eventually and looked at his dorm room for the year, looked around him for someone to talk to. He saw a few familiar faces, although most seemed to be distracted by their own conversations. With a smile, he continued to try and find someone, noticing a person he didn't think he had seen before sitting a few seats away, looking out the window. "It's a nice view, something about autumn gives this place a nice serenity." Robert said to Keaton, but slowly and calmly enough that it hopefully would not disrupt any deep thought the other boy was in. "I take it this is your first year? You'll have plenty of time to get a nice closer look of it all once you're out of this room." He said, staying seated in his chair tidily, not leaning back or kicking his feet up, or even slouching in a bit. "The name's Robert, but there are a few nicknames people call me. Welcome to Ghost Isle, by the way."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]M:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I: Keaton- @Autumn_Burns_Red[/BCOLOR]
Outfit

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love

~ Rosalie Lovett - Prodigy Demoness ~

Rose found herself laughing ever so softly in response to Rayne's comment in response to what she had said on the topic of accent's. In that moment after the had kisses ,she leaned in close as she spoke lightly in a well feigned British accent." Well than darling , I'll keep that in mind for certain times.." She dipped back as her eye's held lit to her girlfriend's with a sense of mischief toyed with happiness. Her heart fluttered inside at just the simple response of hearing Rayne say " I missed you too." She could remember when the bitches at the school constantly mocked Rayne for how they both felt for another.. Yet , neither of them had truly ever given a damn on what anyone thought of them and how they saw and wanted each other. Her family adored Rayne and how she never really let anything bother or eat away at her. Yet , none loved and adored her nearly as much as she did. She had always known that Rose was the one who could show her the happiness.

Suddenly , she found herself tugged back in quickly under the werewolf's firm grip as she all but flashed a quick smirk. Her eye's met hunger against hunger as she felt a devilish tint come to hold against her features. She found her hand steadied against nape of her neck as she presses in closer to kiss back deeply as her lips brushed teasingly against her's after the delivered nip to her lower lip. As Rayne slipped away to make her grand exit she couldn't help but laugh as the Crake "attempted" to stop her from leaving.. The old hag always did think she could overpower everyone and yet here she was being told off by Rayne in this moment. Her laughter carried softly through the room as she stood up with nimble ease to pass the Crake. The look on her face was one to remember as she stepped around her with a smirk as she mouthed. " You know you love us..." She grinned broadly as she walked out the doors with a sway against her body.

It was than she trailed her way up behind Rayne as she rose up on her toes to brush a teasing kiss to the nape of her neck as it remained exposed against the collar of her shirt. At that she grinned a bit as she came around to Rayne's side as she curled her arm around her's in that given moment as she brought her gaze up to Rayne." So what did you have in mind for us to do , Babe?" Her sapphire eye's glistened with amusement as she kept close to Rayne's side.

@Huntress - Rayne

• Love
Reactions: Huntress
4442274.png

Aly overheard the conversation that dumbass Aiden and his buddies were having. Of course Aiden would be the asshole to try and juggle two chicks at the same time. Ooh would that start a little bit of drama. It's only the first day and some shit was gonna go down soon. It didn't help that he was going to try to get two Valerie's. Valerie O. was the queen of the It Girls and Valerie C. was one of her good friends. Val and Val were pretty good friends too! Aly hoped that Aiden didn't ruin any friendships. She was a bit surprised at Jordan too. The fact that he was completely okay with Aiden dating Valerie O and his sister Valerie at the same time irked her soul. Who in their right mind would do that to anyone!? Especially their little sister. Alysette was in a good mood until she'd heard that. 'How could someone so cute be so stupid and inconsiderate?' She thought to herself as she shook her head. Alysette scoffed and walked over to the table that most of the guys were at and stopped in front of Jordan before crossing her arms over her chest. "Jordan can I speak with you for a second? Alone." She looked down at him. All of his boys probably thought she was gonna ask him out or something, but no. She was gonna roast him like she was at a campfire.

Mentioned: Jocks
Interactions: @UnboundDestiny - Jordan ||

OUTFIT

4442279.png

Declan chuckled at his brother's comment. "Ugh. No bro, I didn't expect you to marry me. That's nasty." He laughed and shook his head. Oh lord. The two of them would be sharing a room together. Evan was definitely right. Sorry for whoever got to room with the two of them. The twins could no doubt be a handful. Especially since Declan was a huge prankster and master of sarcasm. "Damn. Maybe we should apologize to our roommates in advance for whatever we fuck up." He looked over at his brother. Evan and Declan walked into the classroom and Declan chuckled when he heard Evan groan upon seeing Alex. He didn't really have a problem with her. It's not like the two of them talked much. The two walked over to their cousin Jade and he waved a bit. "Hey." He smiled at his cousin before looking around the room a bit.

Mentioned: None
Interactions: @Autumn_Burns_Red - Jade & Evan ||

OUTFIT

4442260.png

Oliver was chilling in the back of the classroom when she spotted her cousin. She smiled and was going to go talk to her, but she was talking to her future bae, and so Ollie decided not to disturb her. She was really bored and annoyed with the teacher they were stuck in the room with. She didn't know her name, and didn't care, but she did know that she was the most annoying, bitchy woman she'd ever met. Oliver shook her head and grabbed her backpack. She was extremely tired of the woman's annoying voice and decided to ditch the rest of homeroom before she had a meltdown. Ollie walked out of the classroom and started to wander the halls of the school when she spotted a girl. She didn't seem new, and she looked pretty cute. 'Hmm, I guess it's time for me to work my magic.' She thought to herself before walking over to her. "Hey there gorgeous. You look a little lost. If you're looking for your soulmate, I'm right here darling." She winked at her.

Mentioned: NONE
Interactions: @Wonderful Thing - Xiomara ||

OUTFIT

Attachments

• madison-pettis-hot-instagram-pix-6.jpg
    madison-pettis-hot-instagram-pix-6.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 93
  • tumblr_lrn4utpFMA1r2def0o1_400 (1).jpg
    tumblr_lrn4utpFMA1r2def0o1_400 (1).jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 11081816_805732052836123_1829779478_n.jpg
    11081816_805732052836123_1829779478_n.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 90
cooltext140523029842920-png.87551

Keaton was in the middle of watching leaves fall from some trees when he heard a voice speak to him. Turning his head a bit, he noticed a male a few seats down. He seemed chill for the most part. "Yeah, it's my first year here." Keaton said, confirming his suspicion. Was it that easy to tell? Probably, that and being a new kid kind of made things easy to tell. "Its interesting seeing places, some are similar while others are completely different. This place looks the same as other places I have gone to, while it feels completely different." Keaton told the male. "I'm Keaton by the way." He said, finally getting to introducing himself. It was kind of interesting talking with the male, Keaton could smell a very dark scent coming from him, but hey it was whatever.
Mentioned: Robert
Interactions: Robert @UnboundDestiny

cooltext140521665845824-png.87545

Jade smiled at her cousin. "I take it, you two aren't excited to be here." She said, judging only on her cousins faces. They never were good at hiding their emotions, but neither was she. "How'd you guess?" Evan said sarcastically. Jade rolled her eyes at her cousin. Evan would never be happy going to school with his ex, and frankly she doubted him liking the fact that Alex was her best friend since forever. "Well, you're stuck here so get the stick out your ass, Evan." Jade said plainly. She never really was one to beat around the bush with the twins, or any of her family. That was one of the reasons she lived with her grandfather. She hated her family, besides of course her father's side which included Evan and Declan.
Feeling her phone buzz in her pocket, Jade pulled the electronic device out and looked at the message. Of course Alex was mad at her for not mentioning the twins transfer. Jade sighed, as she looked at her friend across the room. -Put the attitude away. I would have told you, but Axel kind of came in between the topic.- She sent the text to her friend and then put the phone away in her pocket.
Mentioned: Declan @Little_Ghost98
Interactions: Evan, Declan and Alex @Little_Ghost98

Last edited:
tumblr_m7fgg2dwxx1rnpxc5o1_500.gif

Xiomara Alvarez ❤ Chupacabra ❤ Outfit
As soon as the other girl dropped her line, Xiomara burst into raucous, hideous and obnoxious laughter. Tears streamed out of her eyes and she doubled over, holding her stomach and wheezing hard. "Oh my god--that was--that is! Oh my god, that was the lamest thing I've ever heard, but you have my attention." She said, as she finally stopped laughing and was just snickering every few minutes. "So, hello to you too, darling. Don't think I've ever seen you around here. Then again, I'm a sophomore, so I don't know much. Maybe you can better 'acquaint' me with everything around here?" She asked, winking suggestively. Xiomara wasn't usually this...Flirty, but this girl was too hot not to try, even though appearance wise, she wasn't her type but personality wise, Xiomara always liked a girl with some humor.
Tagged: @Little_Ghost98

ayMGzTx.jpg

|Location: Hallway-Her Dorm Room|Mood: Annoyed & Vindictive|Outfit: Look|

Bianca needed some time on her own, she didn't want her friends around her at the moment. "This is sooo annoying, I shouldn't get like this." She was talking to herself, which usually meant she was really annoyed. She walked over to her locker, opening it. "There it is!" She took out a her spell book, smirking at the magical words that glowed pink. She could do so much to that brat bitch, but she decided it would be better to just punish her like "norms" do it. She sat her book back into her locker, using a lock spell to make sure no one tried to get in her locker. Only a dummy would ever try to get in her locker, out of all lockers."I need to take a walk... or a nap, or both." She headed to her dorm room, looking at her papers. She loved that she was rooming with her besties, but she was also rooming with dog breath... fun! After making it to her room, Bianca sat her stuff down on the left top bunk, her legs dangling off the side. She took off her heels, and then she laid down... soon falling fast asleep.

Interaction(s): No One
Mentioned: No One
Tagged: No One

qBOv1eD.jpg

|Location: Orientation Room/106C|Mood: Conceited & Excited|Outfit: Look|

Aiden turned to the voice of his cousin... Cara, he smirked at her. "Yeah, whatever. Like he would EVER make me stay somewhere I don't wanna be, yeah right." He played it off, knowing his father had become stricter over the years. "At least my father doesn't always smell like rank ass fish." He laughed, bugging Cara was his full time job. Aiden turned to see Chris coming up to them. "Nothing Bruh, just talking with these nut jobs." He pointed to a seat across the table from him. "Take a seat man." He never knew why Chris just didn't sit down when he came over, he WAS apart of Aiden's crew.

Aiden turned around to see Warren coming over to them now, all his boys were making their way towards him. "War And Justice!" He always made that joke when Warren came around, his name was just a perfect punch line. "Hey, let me do me. I will ask out whoever I want, let's just see how this plays out." He started to wiggle his eyebrows, smirking at the same time. All of his boys seem super worried about both Valeries finding out about what he was planning on doing... he would get out of the situation if it got bad, he was a pro at getting away scot-free. "I know how to play this, boys... I am the master at getting what I want, don't you all know that by now?" Thinking about getting with two chicks this whole time, Aiden had almost forgotten about his big news. He stood up, looking at all of his boys. "Yo! Bros! I almost forgot. My Pops is leaving for some Gods and Goddesses Progression... or something like that. Which means the big mansion almost in the sky is all mines! We need to have a giant ass party there, like tonight." He started dancing, smirking the whole time. "Invite everyone... well almost everyone."

Interaction(s): Cara Llewellyn, Chris Llewellyn, Warren Justice, Jordan Cerberus, Jeydon Moore
Mentioned: Cara Llewellyn, Chris Llewellyn, Warren Justice, Jordan Cerberus, Jeydon Moore, Valerie Owens, Valerie Cerberus

Tagged: @Poisoned Rose @Autumn_Burns_Red @UnboundDestiny @Little_Ghost98

EtNFDiz.jpg

|Location: Orientation Room/106C|Mood: Relaxed|Outfit: Look|

Valentina did not think Di's joke was all that funny. "Like this body was made for cleaning... think again." She smirked at Di. She sighed a happy sigh when Di kissed her neck, she loved it. She listened to Di's idea about the party, of course their party would kick the shit out of the Pop. Whores' party, that was a no brainer. She just couldn't think of a good place to have it. "Ummm... maybe in the Underworld? I mean can't the both of you just get your daddy to let everyone in?" Valentina was use to getting her way with her father, so she thought everyone had their parents around their little finger like she did. "That would be the best place to have a badass party." She rubbed her fingers together, already thinking up some twisted and fucked up stuff to have planned for their killer party. Hopefully the location would come in to play as well.

Interaction(s): Dianna Cerberus, Claudia Greyson
Mentioned: Dianna Cerberus, Claudia Greyson

Tagged: @UnboundDestiny @Shayla

L6gMSGo.jpg

|Location: Orientation Room/106C|Mood: Happy... But A Little Sad|Outfit: Look|

Monte knew Danika wouldn't let him get off too easily. When she told him that he could suffer a little more... he just stared at her, she wasn't going to really let him suffer even more? He smiled at her when she did end up healing him. Monte raised his right eyebrow... Poor Fellow? Well, as long as the spell worked. He felt a pluck against his eyebrow, which made him stumble back slightly. "Damn, Bae. I said I would try and not get into those types of fights again." He saw the smile that his girlfriend had on her face... she was enjoying his pain, only Danika would love that, which made him love her. He sat down. Monte looked at his girlfriend, his serious face was on. "So... what's going on with your fam?" Monte knew that Danika wasn't close with her parents, which is another reason why they came together so well... Monte never knew his real parents, being raised by Cerberus, his Uncle of sorts.

Interaction(s): Danika Greenbriar
Mentioned: Danika Greenbriar

Tagged: @Wonderful Thing

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster

qIwBuPi.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I dunno, I think you'd make a good janitor." Di added, listening to the suggestion presented by Val. Upon hearing the location, she sighed an unhappy sigh. "Well, that'd be on Claud, I haven't spoken to the dude in years. Plus, I doubt he'd appreciate me turning up just to use it for a party." Dianna sighed again. She knew that Val was used to getting her way with parental figures, although that was just her luck. Di had barely spoken to her dad in years, and even then left on bad terms with him when she had left in the first place. However, she knew claudia could probably get them in, being the favourite female daugheter of Hades and all, even more so than bitchy Valerie, her twin. She looked over at Claudia from where she sat. "So, think you can talk Hades into letting us use the place? You're our best bet."[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]M: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I: Claudia @Shayla Valentina @Shattered♦Secrets™ [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Outfit[/BCOLOR]

6F5jd8X.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That party plan sounds awesome. The chicks always throw one each year, so just let them know your place is open for a venue." Jordan smirked, listening to the rest. "Well, whatever you decide to do man, good bloody luck." Jordan joked to Aiden, looking away from Aiden as Alysette came over. Instantly, just by the way she looked at him, Jordan could tell she was pissed about something, although he honestly had no clue what. Hearing her tone of voice and seeing how she stood only confirmed it. He was in for something bad, although the others probably thought that she was gonna ask him out or something. "Yeah, sure." Jordan said with a smile, looking over to his guys as he grabbed his backpack, throwing it on other one shoulder as he got up. "I'll see you guys in a bit." He said, nodding bye to all of them as he walked off, heading straight out of the room and waiting outside for Alysette. He had no clue where she would be taking him, but he hoped to god that it was somewhere where no one would overhear. After all, what worse to ruin your rep than being scolded by someone he wasn't even going out with! Well, not yet.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]M: Jocks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I: Aiden @Shattered♦Secrets™ Alysette @Little_Ghost98[/BCOLOR]

5HKYF6V.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Robert smiled. "Well then, welcome to the school." Rob said. "this place definitely has a strange air to it. Both calming and chaotic at the same time, like being inside a swirling storm, but without a drop of rain." He said, looking around a bit idly as he paused. "But, as is with a storm waiting to happen, the clouds could burst open at any time, and then it's chaos." He added, thinking about what he had seen as he looked. He could already tell where chaos was brewing. Bianca, having shoved over that poor girl as she was walking out, and Aiden, with that mischievous look on his face. He could guess already that this year would be interesting, but unfortunately not in a good way. "This place stays calm for… well, about the first 30 minutes, and then we're onto the chaos." He said, gesturing over to the girl getting up from where Bianca had pushed her over.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]M:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I: Keaton- @Autumn_Burns_Red[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie and Justin
4451772.png

Olivia chuckled and shook her head at the girl when she'd burst into laughter. Oliver understood and would probably agree that her pick-up lines needed a bit of work, but they weren't that bad. "I know, they could use some work. But you do look a bit lost." She nodded. When Oliver wasn't being as cocky as Narcissus, she was pretty helpful and dedicated to the things she loved to do.... Well that and fucking shit up. So, this girl was a sophomore? She looked a lot older and seemed way more mature then most of the sophomores she knew. "I'd be honored to show you around. It's a big school and I know where a few things are." She smiled and the two began walking. Although it was her first year at Ghost Isle, Ollie knew a lot about the school. Oliver took it upon herself to spend half of her summer there, getting to know a few of the teachers and the ins and outs of the school. "I'm Olivia by the way, dollface. But most of my friends just call me Oliver." She smiled.

Mentioned: NONE
Interactions: @Wonderful Thing - Xiomara ||

OUTFIT

4453140.png

Alysette glared daggers at Aiden before following Jordan out the classroom. She could have went to a more quiet ad secluded place to grill him like the meat she didn't eat, but she thought it'd be way funnier and more memorable to let everyone on the other side of the door hear. Aly still couldn't believe that Jordan would condone Aiden's insolence. He of all people should have known better. That was probably the dickbutt side of Hades shining through him.

Aly closed her eyes, took a deep breath and looked up at Jordan. She flashed him a misleading smile. To add to the deception, Alysette ran her fingers through his hair a bit, "I wanted to ask you a very serious question." She spoke and her smile faded before she used the hand she was playing with his hair to hit him upside the head. "What is your damn problem?!" She exploded, not using her inside voice at all. "Why the hell would you let Aiden do something like that?! I thought that you of all people would disagree!" She screamed before taking a deep breath. Aly thought that she'd embarrassed him enough somewhat in front of his friends. She lowered her voice a bit and crossed her arms over her chest again. "Why would you let him do that to your sister and Val?! No one deserves that and you know it. How can someone so cute, agree with something so fucking stupid!" She groaned and ran her fingers through her hair. It took her a second to realize she'd called him cute and did kind of regret it. But there was nothing she could do about it now.

Mentioned: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Aiden ||
OUTFIT

Attachments

• 11134286_805732092836119_122190496_n.jpg
    11134286_805732092836119_122190496_n.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 60
  • A15EhYi.jpg
    A15EhYi.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 60
[fieldbox=" † RAYNE WALKER † METAL HEAD † WEREWOLF †, maroon"]

A pleasure filled shiver ran down Rayne's spine as she felt Rose approach and eventually come around to her side. The demonesss asked a question and Rayne rose a brow under her dark sunglasses. "Hmm...Not too sure. What did you have in mind? You're the one that recommended skipping the good ol'Crake's lecture." She questioned as she began to walk, moving the both of them as Rayne held onto Rose tightly. "You know I'm always game for anything." She grinned.

At that moment her mind decided to wander slightly. What would happen after this year? Would everyone she knew just fade away into their own lives? Would she have to be on the run again? Was there anyplace that was safe for her? What about Rose? Would the end of school bring the end of them? Rayne clenched her jaw, she hoped that wasn't the case. She shook her head slightly, this wasn't the time for these thoughts. School literally hadn't even begun and she was already worrying about what would happen when it was over. "Wanna go to the woods?" She asked Rosalie, her voice rather monotonous as Rayne glanced off to the side. Something about this year didn't feel right, there was this gut feeling the raven haired girl had, it stabbed at her every now and then to remind her to pay attention. She didn't know what it meant and in truth, she didn't want to know what it meant; she just wanted to be able to carry on with her life, along Rose if possible and not having to look passed her shoulder every time she walked around a corner.
[/fieldbox]

@Shayla — Rosalie

Llewellyn
Chris laughed at his cousin's comment. "Dude that is right, everyone is going to Olympus for the summit. I can help you plan it considering I know your dad's house better than you do. I am around my older cousin more." He said punching him gently on the shoulder before sliding into the seat next to him. "My sister, is a pain I know." he shrugged his eyes roaming over to his sister where she sat with her weird friends. He never understood that though she was a princess, she had a strange personality.
Cara groaned with an eye roll, "Well you are looking a little orange, did your spray tan go wrong?" She sank down next to her best friend. "Hey Axel, hope your summer was fun." She said with a nod in his direction. This school year was going to bit considerably considering the fact she had to deal with major assholes all year long.

-|Axel|-
Axel smiled at Alexi and he nodded, running a hand nervously through his hair. She was, oh so very distracting to him, even just in her regular outfits. She always had this aura around her, kind but somewhat standoffish that attracted him to her. He would have stolen her last summer if he had had the guts to ask her out before hand. "Yeah, I'll make sure you don't even get a chance to step a foot out of your dorm." He teased, smiling back at her. He was very lost in his dreams about them camping together, sharing a tent under the stars when he heard the door open, Alexi's mood instantly shifting into something of hatred. It wasn't easy to tell when not looking around why her mood had shifted suddenly, so he followed her darting gaze towards the corner.

Ethan, of course hew as here. The Ex boyfriend who had cheated on her and she ripped out his throat. 'God, I hope nothing like that happens to me, because I can't regenerate.', Axel thought as he peered over at the man, and then at Alexi. "It's fine, just don't even bother with him. He's not worth it." Axel said, leaning in to remind his best friend that the stupid asshole who had broken her heart not too long ago meant nothing. She didn't need to bother with him at all. He was about to say something else when a certain other walked up to them, Cara. Groaning mentally, he let the two girls talk, shoving his hands into his pockets. He wished for only a few moments more with Alexi so he could possibly ask her out on a date, or something, but apparently that was too much to ask too.
Mentioned: Evan @Autumn_Burns_Red
Interactions: @Poisoned Rose Cara, @Little_Ghost98 Alexi

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ghostie
6F5jd8X.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah, go ahead." Jordan said, wanting to hear what Aly was going to ask him. For a while, Jordan actually thought she was gonna ask him something kind. The misleading smile she flashed caused him to smile back, although this suddenly disappeared from his face as he was hit upside the head. "What the hell?" Jordan said as she yelled at him, although not in a yelling tone of his own, more confused than anything. He was incredibly aware that at this volume, the others inside would easily be able to hear her scorning. He finally got the realisation of what she was so pissed off about as she ranted on. "Calm down, calm down." Jordan said once Aly was done speaking."Well, for one, he's gonna do it, regardless of what I say. Plus, it's his choice. Yes, it could hurt my sister, but she's always made it clear she wants me to have nothing to do with her. She doesn't want that 'big bro looking out for her' thing, so I just let it be." Jordan explained. "I know it's a dick move by Aiden, but he's my bro. I've got to stick by him, even if that means letting him do something bad. I'm sure Val and my sis will figure it out between them and sort something out anyway. Plus, how bad could it be, just a bit of a girl fight between the two." He added, although with the last bit a smirk crept ever so slightly onto his face. He couldn't help that the asshat side of Hades showed through him at times, it was nature. However, he purposely didn't mention the fact that his sister would be the type to take part in cheating and what not, which was one of the main reasons he knew it would happen regardless, and that it would end badly. "How about we forget about this? Tell you what, we'll forget about it over a few drinks at the party tonight. How about that?" He said with his smirk, anything to change the topic now. Plus, from her calling him cute, he knew that he could take Aly's mind off of it with a proposition for a 'date'.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]M: Aiden @Shattered♦Secrets™ , Valerie @Little_Ghost98 [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I: Alysette @Little_Ghost98 [/BCOLOR]

red
4519730.png

Mood: ||Giddy||Annoyed||Nervous||
Outfit: Here
Mentioned: @Infinite_Darkness - Evan ||
Interactions: @Infinite_Darkness - Jade || @Poisoned Rose - Cara || @IceQueen - Axel

Alex groaned in her head a little bit when Cara came over to her and Axel. She loved her friends and all, but it would have been nice to get a bit of time alone with Axel. And of course it didn't help that Evan was in the room and her nostrils were burning and her nose ready to fall off in a shriveled heap on the floor.

She would have loved some one on one time with Axel, and considering she wasn't going to get it here, she'd decided to take matters into her own hands. "Hey Cara I'll catch up with you later. Axel and I are gonna get out of here. I don't know how much longer my ears can take the sound of Crake's voice and my nose can take Evan's stench." She glared at Evan briefly before looking back to Axel. She smiled and grabbed his hand, quickly pulling him out of the door and out to the bleachers by the football field.

Upon walking outside, Alex took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Oh my Gods it feels so good to breathe!" She chuckled and sat down, waiting for Axel to join her. She took a bit of time to text Jade back. Alright I will give you the benefit of the doubt with that one. You know Axel makes me all giddy xD Haha. We can talk about it later. She slipped her phone back in her pocket and looked back at Axel. They were both the perfect awkward couple. It just made sense that they should get together.

"It'll be nice to have a little bit of one on one time." Alex spoke as she fixed her ponytail. She could never really thing of anything to talk about, which usually happened when making conversation in general; however, it was always a lot worse when she talked to Axel. She sat next to him, playing with her necklace and chewing her bottom lip while she waited for a response..​

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

magenta
4519731.png

Mood: ||Annoyed||Surprised||
Outfit: Here
Mentioned: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Aiden ||

Aly shook her head and sighed. She guessed that Jordan was right. Aiden didn't have a "do right" bone in his body. He was selfish as hell and didn't care about anyone else's feelings except his own. No matter what anyone said about the idea, he was gonna do whatever he wanted and couldn't care less about the consequences. She just couldn't help but think about how Valarie O. would do once she found out.

Alysette thought about what Jordan said for a moment, and it took her a minute to realize that he'd technically just asked her out on a date. Her eyes grew wide in surprise and she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. Wow he was smooth. Well kinda. He wasn't too good at changing the subject though, but he'd definitely caught her attention. He was just lucky that she thought he was the cutest guy in school who wasn't a complete dickbutt.

Had he really just asked her to the party tonight? Even though she'd just scolded him in front of the Gods and pretty much all of his friends. Well... she did just call him cute. She was a bit surprised that he noticed through all of the yelling. "Did you just ask me to be your date to the party tonight? Even after all the yelling I did and embarrassment I caused you? Damn, you must be pretty confident." She looked down at the ground for a moment. "I'd love to have a few drinks with you tonight." She smiled. "You're lucky I kinda like you." She chuckled..