Ghost Hunt: The Inbetween

Cheyenne smiled and put a hand on Erik's shoulder.

"I didn't mean to make you cry, Erik, but I can see her plain as day. I was going to tell you sooner, but I thought I should wait a little before then. I can also speak with her. She says to cheer up and live a happy life and to stop worrying about her. If you have anything to say to her, I'd say it now...while she still hasn't passed on..."

Cheyenne loved her supernatural ability. It helped a lot of people cope with the loss of a loved one or someone close to them. It helped them and the spirit to move on. This, in turn, lead Cheyenne to get new friends every time she was called to a case like theirs. So far, she had solved at least 2 cases similar to what Erik's was. Although, he wasn't a client but an employee. Then there were cases where she wished she couldn't hear the spirit or see them for that matter, because these spirits were violent and, not to mention, scary looking. But Erik's mother wasn't any of those things. She was a nice spirit and hadn't tried to scare her which means she meant well and had some unfinished business.

(Your fine. Congrats on getting a job! 8D)

Erik didn't know what to think, he bit his lip as he stared at the ground. "It is selfish to not wish her to pass on...and I've tried to deal with her not being around, It hurts... He was shedding more tears.

"I don't know what to say, I feel if I say something she will leave.." he slowly looked up at Cheyenne. "What should I do?" He asked.

Cheyenne smiled and put a hand on Erik's shoulder.

"You need to let her pass on. She doesn't belong here Erik. She needs to move on...Tell her whatever you want her to say. Help her know you are ok and that she has no reason to worry...You don't need to cry...It's ok...This is what's best for her."

Cheyenne embraced Erik, helping him calm down.