He looks up and says
"I can see God's face"

This is my temporary home, it's not where I belong
Windows and rooms that I'm passing through
This was just a stop on the way to where I'm going
I'm not afraid because I know
This was my temporary home

This is our temporary home

[RougeOrphan] has been tossed from foster home to foster home, havng long since lost hope at finding a real family. She feels that there is no hope for her to be loved, and acts on this feeling, acts on hatred. With all the crimes she has commited, hope is fading away.

That is, until the judge orders her into the Rose Valley Stables foster home, a family composed of a mother, father, son, and an adopted daughter a few years older than [RougeOrphan]. At first, she tries to run away, but her new [FosterBrother] feels the need to console her, whether for the sake of his parents, for her sake, or for his own.

Slowly, [RougeOrphan] regains her ability to love. And there is no one she loves more than her horse and her [FosterBrother]. And she doesn't love [FosterBrother] in a sisterly way, either.

Character Sheet
Name: (full)

Appearance: (realistic, anime, or description)
Traits: (five persoanlity traits)
Other: (optional)

Asha Amarya Charleston
Sixteen || Female || Rouge Orphan
ginger-girl-love-pretty-red-hair-Favim.com-455166.jpg

Sarcastic || Bitter || Cruel || Relentless || Foolhardy

Noah Devon Lovell
Seventeen || Male || Foster Brother
male-model-sweater.jpeg

Easygoing || Responsible || Adaptable || Flippant || Judgemental

((I'm so sorry @Tatine! D: My time online has been cut short, thanks to school starting next week and soccer season officially starting!))

It has been two long weeks since her last trial, this one for thievery. Judge Peter Dawson had not been happy to see her again, that was for sure. The two more-or-less knew everything about the other, associating with one another quite often, in all actuality. Dawson had always judged Asha's cases, and at each trial, he grew more and more impatient and angry, carrying on with how she'd end up in prison if she keeps this up, and that she's lucky he's so easy on her because of her past and her lifestyle. Yet at her last trial, Peter Dawson had snapped. He told her she'd be sent off to juvie, which really didn't seem like an awful idea. But a woman called Mrs. Lovell had offered to take her in and offer her a new life at her home. Dawson had grudgingly agreed, and Asha had been angrier than ever.

It had taken these two weeks for her attorney, a woman named Kaena Ashton, to settle everything with the government and make arrangements with Mrs. Lovell. In that time, Asha had spent time in prison, meeting with counselors each and every day, much to her exasperation. And today, Kaena had shown up to drive her to her new home, a place called Rose Valley Stables, removing her from one prison and placing her into another. Such is the evils of the foster system.

"Hold still, Asha," Kaena hisses, clutching at the girl's arms sharply as she knocks on the door. "These people are different than other foster parents; they actually care. Don't blow this, or the judge will have you imprisoned for sure. This is your last chance, so make it count, young lady." Asha grumbles as footsteps sound from behind the closed door.

Status
Not open for further replies.