1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Action, Urban Fantasy
This is a game that me and my aquintances play to get to know each other, and sometimes I'll play it with friends I've known for a while. It's very entertaining. But how the game works is the first person will ask a question regarding someone else, and anyone at random can answer the question, and they will also ask another question for someone else to answer. If this sounds confusing here's a little demonstration.

Person #1:
What's your favorite animal?

Person #2:
A big fluffy white unicorn.

What's your favorite food?

And then person #3 answers and gives out another question.

It's a simple concept but one that I've found entertaining with the masses. However because of the fact that unless you're in a small group or with people you know, the questions can get very personal and intrusive. So just to be on the safe side and make sure we don't offend anyone, keep the questions on the polite and fun side.

So here's the first question. Don't forget to answer and post a question of your own!

You are stranded on an island, and are given the choice to bring three things/people. What are they?

Dog, Food, Water

If you had to die for something/someone/some pet, who/what would it be?

I would die for my parents. Btw, I am not going to be that intellectual.

If you were at a party or club, would you let some total stranger buy you a drink?

Yes, simply because I might be thirsty, and the fact that I believe in taking every chance I get.

What is your favorite videogame console?

Tie between Xbox 360 and Nintendo 64

Would you vacation in the desert, the rainforest/tropics, the plains or near the bay?

Probably the bay, given the choices.

Question: If you're blue, and you don't know where to go to, why don't you go where fashion sits?

;)

What the balls kind of question is that!

I go where NO ONE SITS.

Do you enjoy parties with lots of people or just small groups of friends?

I like medium sized. Not huge, but close people having a good time. Your wedding party is PERFECT!

What's your favorite fantasy creature?

griffin :D

what other language than english do you speak?

I can hold a conversation with you in Cantonese, if you try to have an intellectual conversation with me that won't happen. I can also understand bits of French from taking two years of it in high school and I can sorta understand a few words in Vietnamese.

What's the happiest moment in your life?

A quiet night under the stars.

Question: Who would you say has been the most influential person in your life thus far?

I'm torn between tiramisu and cheesecake. D:

What's your favorite movie?

Spirited Away, without a doubt.

What is one of your favorite songs?

Ehm... Can I just say Disney and be done with that? ^ U ^;;

Snow or rain? O:

Rain. I'm a true blue Washingtonian. <3

What instrument(s) can you play? If none, what one do you WANT to learn?

I played the violin in elementary and middle school. I would love to take it up again.

Name one interesting talent you have.

Non-linear thought.... I think its interesting anyway.

You are given the opportunity to right one wrong in your past at an undisclosed cost. What is your response?

I wouldn't accept it. ^_^ As much as I may feel longing to go back and change what I feel I've done wrong or what others have done to me, the past has made me who I am today. Even with my rough times, I'm still happy to be who I am. :'D

You've become a shape-shifter! What animal would you choose to shift into?

Status
Not open for further replies.