Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi hi!!

Rper since 7 years back.
Main favourite is power/ability users. I love finding ways to take weak combinations to make them logically stronger than the strongest single version of someone else's power.
Or playing a defenceless pawn mostly just in need of saving or saying brave things. :P

Im a sucker for MOEEE~ cute and cuddle makes me squeal like kittens!!
But i also love brutal moments of combat or accidents.

Not good at original creations but i am good at taking something existing and reworking it.
Im most at home playing a sidekick with a lot of potential...

Nice to meet you all =D

W-well.

I'm a 15-year old idiot, for starters. I started roleplaying when I was *ahem* 10 *ahem* which is not very important... omg I hate myself from back then

When I first came here I was sure that I would never be a real part of the community, and between me joining in April last year and somewhere in autumn, I ended up holding a loooooooong break from this site.

When I came back my post count suddenly went from 100 to 1000

Then to 2000, 3000.... and it just went up from there.

I really love anime, and manga, and a day without listening to music and/or singing is a day in hell. I like writing based on things, and despite being part of Scandinavia I know more Japanese mythologic creatures than Nordic I am ashamed of myself

I used to be a real weaboo, but I think I'm over that state... yeah yeah leave me with my yaoi

I love reading books and am especially interested in The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare(And Cassandra Clare in general) and her passionate and sarcastic male love interests. and her habit of ending the book where you think nOPE I AM NOT DEALING WITH THIS BOOK

I sort of know Doctor Who, I love Supernatural(no spoilers since I'm only in like... season 4 I believe) my current anime addiction is the old-fashioned classic Detective Conan by Aoyama Gosho(so many episodesss) and I have a thing for cute boys kissing.

On top of that, I'm just addicted to roleplaying and everything and I have a loooot of plot candies but please just give me strange people and a looot of romance.

Also, pink-haired guys are just... hawt. <3

I'm, sadly, pretty much into the vocaloid community by now. But I try to keep myself out of the fandom because... *shivers at fandom arguments on youtube* So please don't think I'll be one of the "I hate you if you like ___ and not ___!" vocaloid fans because I'm trying really not to and I just want to love the music and the stories and the cuteness, weirdness and coolness of the music and all of the different styles. if anyone is interested in DECO*27, Hitoshizuku, Giga-P, Last Note., Nashimoto-P, Akuno-P, KuroUsa-P and utaites, please talk to meee

I don't really know what else to write --

Oh, and I'm pretty much addicted to the very gay game DRAMAtical murder.

... yeah.

I'm pretty much...

... weird.

Im am simply a girl working her way through high school. My goal right now is to get a full ride scholarship to college, and get as much college credit as I can while in high school by taking the IB courses.

Besides that, my life is anime, manga, painting, roleplaying, and drawing. I spend a lot of my time watching anime and drawing. My drawings are actually being sold now! :D I feel that anime can actually give you a lot of inspiration in life, and like to focus on the words from characters within the anime. If you think about the meaning to the words, you can actually learn a lot ;)

I am also like to watch youtube a lot. Some of my favorite youtubers are Cry, Nova, and Pewds!

I LOVE MINECRAFT! I like to spend my time playing it with my friends. I am a mod on a server, known as DiamondLife. You should check it out if you like to play on mc servers.

I am currently writing my own manga. My friend is doing the drawing part of it. I am hoping to try to get it published. Cross your fingers!!

Hello there! My name's N0VA... I mostly go by that name everywhere so don't hesitate to chat to me and ask if it's me on some other site or internet game or etc.

I am 16 and I am currently in high school. I am studying Architecture and one day I will become an Architect, I hope. But the thing that is closest to my heart is being in the military, it was and still is my dream since I was a child.

Other than that I am role-playing since I was 13, it was Sci-Fi only in a game before and then I moved on to Arma II then I am came here and so far I am enjoying it.

I also enjoy taking apart computers and messing around with their guts and assembling them off course. :-P I also like different kinds of combat sports and racing sports.

I guess that's about it? I don't know, but your free to poke me at any time.

last time some one what'd to get to know me they were a stalker but ok I am a steam void knight I spas live is kicking monster butt XD

no no really irl im a 19 year old male from Arkansas I like to rp and iv been doing so since the age of 7 I also play dnd and path finder were I am a(not reviling ;p)

I like to lerp and wright fanfitions in my free time but they always have sexual play time but for the most part my home town has a forge and that were you can find me a lot of the time making horse shoes bells and if you cach me on the right day a sword or knife

I'm Sabine. I'll be eighteen as of 8/18 and heading off to college exactly three days later, where I plan on dual majoring in entomology and anthropology along the nautical archaeology track. I want to be Indiana Jones meets Laura Croft meets Milo Thatch.

I've been roleplaying since I was eleven. Medieval fantasy, mostly, but also steampunk and sci-fi and anything else non-realistic. ^^ When I don't roleplay I sometimes write solo pieces, a few of which are on Fictionpress, or read. I'm a speedreader (950 WPM approx.) and I have a voracious appetite for books. I can devour even a thick volume, such as Game of Thrones, in a day. Aside from ASoIaF my favorite series include the Wayfarer Redemption, the Name of the Wind, and Green Rider. I also tend to spend a good deal of my time drawing, albeit talentlessly, and walking.

Hmmm... oh, and I'm an ordained minister. I can marry people. >:D His Noodly Presence is with me.

I've been rping for 2 or 3 years now, and started on a World of Warcraft forum. It was all shit. Then, I moved onto actual forums, which all promptly died. I took a few months off from writing, then stumbled across this gem of a site! ((I still think my past posts are shit, even on here.)) I'm an artsy kind of guy, in the sense I love music, writing, and acting. Cosplaying, swimming, and tennis are also some of my stuff. AAAAND, I play vidja gaaaames! Minecraft, Starbound, tf2, and probably others that I can't think of. Underage, wierd, and corrupt are 3 terms to describe me. Homestuck, and Welcome To Nightvale are my two obsessions. Or, atleast my main ones. Honk honk, motherglubbers! :oD

edit: I also like cooking, and eating.

Last edited:
Well, if Diana commands it...

I'm Redfielder. I'm older than I'd care to admit and my current career is being a full-time badass. Actually, I'm looking into starting a women's self-defense training course, because the area I live in lacks them miserably. I've been roleplaying for about 11 years now, and with all the free time I've had lately it fills my time quite nicely. Along with roleplaying, my hobbies also include playing video games and making chain mail. I also enjoy watching Game of Thrones and Orphan Black.

And... that's about it, really.

Hey there! I am Clem, Clementine if you want to use the full name.

I absolutely love Jasmine, from Aladdin. She is my favorite Princess.
Kind of a Doctor Who buff. #9 for the win!
I love sci-fi, fantasy and anything magical.
I work in a deli but am working on becoming an author. I already have two books self published.

I don't know what else to write, haha. I just wrote this because of the fancy banner. :P

Well, groundporkchops is my name but most people I roleplay with know me by my real name, Alva.
I am a Swedish national (YEAHHH!!!) living in Australia. I have lived in over 12 countries and English is currently my...fourth language not including my mother tongue, Swedish.
I am a strong, down to earth, fight to the death Christian and have been since I was 15, so for about 2 years.
I love romance, all the gooey mushy stuff! I suppose you could say its my candy?! I love foxes, wolves and horses.
I am a retired dancer, not because I quit but because I was diagnosed with an illness and am no longer fit to continue. BUUUTTT, I will get back to it!! Dancing is my life in some ways, just like the church is my family!
Speaking of family, I have a really big family! I am the youngest of 12, so yeah...

I guess that's enough of me waffling on...
Thanks
If TL:DR : I am a strange person.... Take it at that.

I'm a college student currently majoring in Computer Science.

I'm hugely into Dungeons and Dragons (plus similar games) and MMOs (currently I play both GW2 and and Dungeons and Dragons Online).

I like stories filled with adventure, battle, excitement, and magic!

My favorite settings are fantasy or sci-fi in nature, and I've never been much into fandom RPs.

I think I'm a decent hand at chess, having been playing since I was 5.

And, to end on a somewhat random note, my favorite style of medieval weaponry has always been polearms. Why fence with somebody when you can poke them from six feet away?

Greetings,

Something told me to make a stalker lady happy by talking about myself. So I followed and ended up here. Anyway... Blub! Call me Nemo. Often mistaken to be a fish, but I will leave you free to believe whatever I'm. After all, I'm a formless no one, so be my guest~

Obviously, like most here I like to role play. Unfortunately unlike most here I don't have quite as much talent inside of my fingers to type up a book. I also like origami, reading and disliking sports. Yes. That counts as a like. D:< Most of my traumatic experiences come from sports.

What more? ... People say I'm serious, a stuck up and come across as cold. However these who know me a little better know that I'm just that idiotic derp that lurks on you. 8D

No, I'm not a genius. Though I'm a 'genius' other half of someone?...

Random facts... Random...

Ah! College student aiming for a degree in laws.

I think I've said enough.

Best wishes,

WishfulNemo

Wait, there's no guide I can follow for this? Crap!

Anyways, Hiya! I'm The Writing Owl! You can call me Owl or whatever the heck you want to call me! I am a female and a Christian. Go Jesus! I love writing, and I'm currently working on a little book that I would love to be read someday, but not now. I have a habit of singing randomly whenever I do things which annoys my younger brother, but my older brother doesn't mind. In terms of family, I have two brothers, a mom, a dad, and a guy who most would call a stepdad but who I call the guy who married my mom. I take antidepressants once a day every day, and I always wear my high school class ring. I'm terrible at most physical activities except dancing. I can't draw for the life of me, but I love art.

I am a huge drama person. I love acting and my favorite role I've ever played was as Brunhilda, one of Cinderella's step-sisters in a Cinderella play. Oftentimes I act out my stories or posts in my room. Sometimes, when I'm all alone, I like to read my roleplays aloud and give voices to the different characters. I love iwakuroleplay even though I'm sort of one of the more hidden members. I don't do all that much.

Um... Let's see... On my last IQ test I scored a 138? I guess that's something.

Guess that's all! See ya!

I am Tsuki, duh :3

No seriously. I'm just a weird mixed gamer who enjoys rping although as I look through this topic I see i've never rp'd with pretty much anyone here, at all....

*puts this topic and its responders under a rock then approaches while eating ice cream*
spongebob-who-are-you-people-o.gif

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!?

Anyway I also have a girlfriend who is also a roleplayer on this site. Her name's Akira, her avatar is the picture of that R63'd iron man, for future reference and our relationship is, well, special...to say the least but we still love one another anyway despite life getting in my way and trying to keep me from visiting her WHICH IT WON'T! *clear throat*

Aaaaaanywhoskanoonen...as for the gamer part of me I have an Xbox 360 and a 3DS so if you have a friend code or gamertag and you want spend some time with me then let me know. Also I am shy until I get to truly know you so don't expect m to say much at first if its on XBL. So yeah, that's me in a nutshell...sorta.

hmmm.

-I have a short temper

-I like animals

-I am an R&C fan

-I am in Middle College (WTF IS THAT?)

-I am very close friends with @RainNightcloud

-I have two dogs and no children

-I play lots of VG
and...
-I lived in the U.A.E for six years, and then moved back to the U.S.A, which is where i am living currently, so yes, I know just a tad bit of Arabic and am not stereotypical about them.

HELLO IWAKU! I was at Diana's wedding, be SUPER JEALOUS! jk/jk Don't be jealous, but I was there. Just sayin'

I'm October, nice to meet you! In real life I am a carpenter who builds mostly new homes for rich people in wine country. Although we sometimes do remodels when work is slow. I used to be a criminal until I went to jail and realized I was an idiot > < Shortly after that I discovered forum RP and shortly after THAT I discovered Iwaku. I -think- I joined in 2009, yup, in 2009. The friends I made on Iwaku over the years have truly shaped the person I am today. I love you all.

I used to be WAY more active on the site, often involved in multiple rps and many projects. I produced the Iwaku radio show for a while which was really cool and made a number of parody songs for the site :) Now I am tired all the time and burnt out from work so I mostly play in the cbox...although I KNOW I'll be an active rper again. It is my one true passion.

I met my life partner, User Fijoli, on Iwaku. We live together now and have a turbo awesome relationship.

My favorite band is Iron Maiden. They are metal gods.

In roleplay, I am an IMMERSIVE player! Meaning, I step in to the life of my characters completely and get super in to it. I never blur the line between me and my characters, though. That would be weird. I love playing in silly Teen roleplays! I also love playing the damsel that gets kidnapped all the time. >:3 Romance is a delicious candy for me and the perfect way to trap me in to a roleplay. I play mary sues and mary sue plots and I LOVE IT!
I can't get through a day without listening to music!

I'm all of that too. I also like playing heroic females. I love music......uhhhhhh my favorite board game is Sentinels of the Multiverse (check it out some time). and ummm yeah I don't really uhhh have much to say. I don't like to say much about myself. If you really need to know more about me rp with me....so yeah.

Hi Diana I'm Norevenge but also go by the username of Bloxclay on youtube and or minecrafter
I'm English
Atheist(Almost said by some to be Very so)
A Ceramicist(potter) [Makes pots,bowls etc out of clay) [kinda still learning to be]
6th former finishing at school last few weeks till i leave yay!
Vacant from Facebook often(often counting 1-2 months of account inactivity i call gathering dust)
A Proud User of Nationstates.net
Proven to be 45% addicted to minecraft
A big fan of NGE
Strongly disproves of Naurto(Suxz0r)
Preferes Steam/Valve to XBOX or PlayStation
Taunts/Randomness i use : "Leroy Jenkins!", "Fus Ro Dah", "Thanks for standing still", "I am the Great CornHolio"
and finally I has Designer Stubble!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.