Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
senpai_notice_me_by_mr_colorhead-d6tg50z.gif

Hi Diana-Senpaaaai, I hope you noticed me ♥
I hope you have been mowing the grasslands of Iwaku! ^_-

Hi, I'm Vio.
I like Diana and Vey and other admins/Mods.
Would totally love for Diana to stalk me.
As you can tell I have a fangirl/boy crush on Diana.

I'm a donating member. So far I believe I am the only donating member that's posted in this thread.
I've only recently started coming on to iwaku, but I've already done so much in that short amount of time.
I think I'm in around ten role-plays since I started iwaku early last month.
I also started two of my own role-plays. All That Remains and Rose Witch Covenant.
Rose Witch Covenant has around twenty members since I started it, and the IC is starting today.
so pretty much I'm super busy lately.
I am a College student, but not attending the summer semester. I'll be starting again in August.
I used to have a job working at a produce market, or farmers market.
They fired me today.
So now I am unemployed.
So if you have a job for me I wants! (lmao)
! Anyways !
I am sort of an androgen, you can tell which gender I am being from my picture.
So right now I'm a girl I guess?
I am eighteen years old. Turning nineteen in August.
~ AUGUST 9th ~
I really really reaaaaally love Supernatural, Dr.Who, and Disney.
Maleficent was f*cking awesome!
Can't wait for the next Disney Princess to come out!
OH AND FINDING DORY!
I like playing MMOs, Riot Games.
I play League of Legends often.
I also like watching Koren Dramas.
I also like watching movies, I am a movie nut.
I love anime and manga.
There is more I could probably say about me, but it's probably better to just send me a PM and Talk to me!
I'M NEEDY AND WANT YOUR AFFECTIONS!! T^T
Especially from Diana.
I mean whut?
Okay I'ma go now
♥ Bye ♥

*Gasp*
! Diana liked my post !
♥ SENPAI NOTICED ME ♥

tumblr_mdsm93mArI1rp5mqq.gif

Last edited:
I am TakedaXxXKaori. And, that's my real name :D

Okay, I lied. That's just my alias whenever I use the internet. Hmmmmm, I'm still a student and I enjoy History (lol thanks Hetalia though you didn't help me a lot, ya' only make me fangirl during class.) I enjoy writing and aspire to be a writer (maybe deep down, somewhere in my heart, my dream of becoming a bassist is still there). In real life, I'm just that poker-face girl who goes to an all girl school and somehow, every year, ends up in the class full of girls who likes to talk about boys and their past ex-boyfriends, girls who form gangs, and bitchy girl cliques. In other words, I'm like the only girl in my class that hasn't had a boyfriend before and zero guy friends from other school. (Does online guy friends count?) I wrote a Deidara (from Naruto) fanfiction and it's on Wattpad. Nya~ I'm too lazy to give the link :P Other than that, I draw sometimes. I drew my current profile picture at the side there.

No one knows that I roleplay 8D I used to roleplay on hexrpg.com which is basically a Harry Potter themed roleplay website and that's what got me into roleplaying. I roleplay because it's like another form of writing and it helps my head get creative. I hate mass roleplays a lot! I roleplay characters that are base on me, I guess. I'm from Singapore and sometimes, I tend to feel left out whenever I roleplay with people that are from a different timezone than me. Like, when I come back online and I see the whole rp with a lot of replies and interaction.

My interests are writing, drawing (though I suck), fangirling, going on Tumblr, watching ghost hunting shows, roleplaying, Homestuck, anime and I think that's basically it? I really want to cosplay and go ghost hunting one day (Because, why not?)

Hey, It's kind of hard to talk about yourself isn't it? Well I guess I can give it a shot anyway.

My name, is Brandon, I live in East Tennessee, And I won't get any more specific than that, I live alone in a 2-bedroom apartment, I used to have room-mates but they found better ventures and have since left, so I happily live amongst my thoughts, every so often my thoughts build up too much and I need to get some release by role-playing. I consider myself a High-Lit Roleplayer, because I put alot of emphasis on correct spelling and punctuation. I still make some mistakes, and let some things slip through, but In the midst of my usual 5-6 paragraph responses, a missing comma isn't anything worth getting worked up about.

In any case, I work for A Wireless Company, selling Cell Phones and putting together vicious contracts that everyone hates to sign. I love my job, regardless of the furious individuals that come through every day, what makes it worth it is being able to work with technology, and electronics, which has always been my dream.

I play alot of video-games, I am currently playing Wildstar which has been pretty entertaining so far, So if i'm not here, I'm probably there, slaying whatever the quests from above tell me to slay.
Also, I play alot of console games, I own both 360 and ps3, no new consoles yet though. So if you wanna hmu, then just let me know and ill send you my tags.

Guess that's about all i can manage for right now, I never posted a picture of myself, I suppose I'll leave it in an upload if you're that interested. Thanks for checking me out! Hope to roleplay with you guys soon!

Attachments

• Meself.jpg
    Meself.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 9
Hey what's shakin'? My name's Niki and my life kind of sucks right now, amazing I'm twenty and have to be stuck around when my parent's are currently getting a divorce but I'm more of a mommy's girl so I support my mom's choice and even if I didn't, that woman can argue anyone down lol.

But other than that, I've been two years out of High School now. Can't really find a job though I may actually move to another state soon so wouldn't make much sense to get a job just to have to quit and relocate.

But like everyone, I have dreams and those are to go to college. I'd like to study writing, maybe journalism and write novels plus movie scripts. It's always been a dream of mine to have my character's come to life so to speak because I become just overly attached to the character's and worlds I create that I want to make them "live" so to speak. Lol.

I'd also like to try doing voice overs and getting into voice acting even though my voice has been insulted at least twice, go figure right? But if anything I sound similar to Raven from Teen Titans.

Before I found out about role playing, I was into video games and online games. My favorite video game was Legend of Zelda whichever game/world it was. And my favorite online game was MapleStory but those two fandoms quickly died.

Aftee that I discovered my passion is role playing, I think I'm a loser who feels too much empathy for my character's though. Sometimes I think it's silly getting so involved with fictional characters but than I think "Well screw that" And continue in my passion for role playing, I mostly do yaoi and I hate to admit this but I love romantic role plays. Don't like romantic movies or anything but romantic role plays, hell yeah.

My current OC is Skillex, who is a light elf. She was originally created for my Avengers Role Play and introduced as the adopted cousin of Thor and Loki but my Avengers/Hiddles fandom is dying and I plan to recreate a new OC based off of Skillex.

I've only been role playing for over a year now but I just love it, aside from people who give one liners as a reply. I hate those >-< But I've learned how to deal with them and I'm always working to become a better role player.

I'm obsessed with fandoms. I went through Invader Zim, Fairly Odd Parents, Danny Phantom, Teen Titans/Young Justice, Nightmare Before Christmas, Edward Scissorhands, Thor, Avengers, Loki and my recently dead fandom Tom Hiddleston. Right now I'm transporting slowly into The Lord of The Rings/Hobbit movies though I'm normally not interested in those types of movies I found out about Thranduil and think he's the sexiest elf alive <3 lol.

I am also obsessed with fandom shippings/couples. I've loved ZaDr, FrostIron, BlackPepper, ShieldShock, Superhusbands, Lokane, Hijack, TaserTricks, ThunderIron, Stoki, Thorki, Hiddlesworth, FrostBite, and BloodRush.

I'm looking super forward to role playing my new fandom. Thranduil <3 And I'm happy to have shared some info about myself but I also apologize because I suck at writing these types of things x3 Lol.

I was 100% surprised by being called out... then I was okay with it when I realized everyone was being called out.

A little about me? I'm in a soul sucking job working 40+ hours a week. I love to read and write and I'm a total Nerd. (Which is completely OK). I love to RPG wither it's post-by-post or DnD style or even in video games. Batman Arkham City is my current life sucking adventure. Iwaku also helps me out to feed my addiction to writing, so thanks for that. It keeps me sane. I hang out on other RPG websites too, both text based and non.

I hope one day to actually finish a story, but so far it's never happened. Other dreams? Eventually one day I want to travel everywhere in the world. :D

Everything else about me is confidential because I'm slightly paranoid. I never ever give out information that can be used to track me down over the internet. Everything you see here may or may not be fake. Thank you.

I am a banana failing my physics class lately. I like dogs, trains and gore. I absolutely ADORE sick and tiwsted plots and minds. It interests me.
My best hobby is kicking handicaps in the face, because I ain't nevah getting in a wheelchair. [kick-] boxing is something I love, even though I have a chronic paralysing disease in mah legs. I also dance, because I do what I want, because I am a banana rich in potasium cyanide.

A bit to random of me, but eh.#YOLO. I can supply you with marihuana, bacon and wooden shoes if you come to {north} netherlands.

Also, My name is Freyja. 17 years old, and my only income is selling drawings/paintings once in a while. For like 10 euros. I grew up with tattoos and love them if they are any good. No crappy tribals stolen from the internet. Sometimes, even I tattoo. Yeah, that's how badass I am.
Oh and I bake cakes and stuff. hmmmn. Cakes and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm I found your message about posting here very hilarious and so here I am Diana! It's a pleasure to meet you.

There isn't much to me, I'm a girl trying to get by, I live in a little backwater town that no one in My state let alone the country would know, even though it's a nice place. There are roosters next door, I hate them so because I am NOT a morning person unless I've stayed up all night.... <.< >.>' speaking of I did that last night. On yeah I sing, I cannot survive in anyway without music, music is my life, it's everything that glues me together no matter what I walk through.

Some think I'm strong, I'm not really but I do enjoy helping people where I can. It's something that makes me happy, oh yeah that and roleplay, I'm a naturally romantic type of woman so romance is a candy for me, but I'm also very plot driven, natural forming romances are my favorite. My characters can come in a huge range, from quiet and shy to boisterous and loud to even dark and twisted.

Oh yeah I'm saving money so I can do Animal Behavior College's Dog Obedience training program. I love dogs they're so amazing and loyal and always come home, if I feel like I lost my dog though... -just thinking about it tears start falling- oh no.... I would die, I swear, dogs are amazing animals and sensitive to their owners. Without music or dogs I would be a wreck.

Anyway Diana, here are all my secrets~ well almost all of them. XP

What to tell?
I'm a girl who studies social-based subjects, and who wants to rule the world 3:)
I swear i won't be ruling it badly! I'll just make it acceptable to be nerdy. And ruin all wars.

I love cooking. I love sewing snd such too. Snd i love sleep. Sleep i do loooooove.
I tend to flirt much more than i should.
I enjoy playing with all sorts of people :D
I love animals.
And cupcakes are my passion.
Any other questions?

Hey. I'm Rainjay, although most people just call me Rain. Obviously not my real name, but it's as good as.

I'm fifteen years old, turning sixteen in a matter of weeks (about two to be exact). Very excited. I'll get a cake and ice cream and eat it all on my lonesome because I'm an introvert with few friends. Always nice.

I've been roleplaying since I was 7 years old on various platforms, particularly through chat-based roleplay. I then progressed onto forum roleplay. Now, I'm not the greatest roleplayer, but I desperately want to be an author when I'm older (as well as a video game designer!) and I know roleplaying will help me improve my writing ability.

I'm obsessed with cats, love the color blue, and am pretty lazy.

And that's all I've got to say about that.

I'am the darkness which lies behind your subconcious.
I'am the one who tells you to do bad deeds.
I'am the one watching you through your window with a wicked grin.

Honestly though, there is not much to tell. Other than I roleplay from time to time, play pokemon, play league of legends, and occassionally be a creeper. And i have a loving fiance that also roleplays on this site.

Let's see... I'm currently a College Freshman turning Junior in August and I major in Video Game Design and I've been Role Playing on and off for about 6-7 years now.

My favorite game I 've designed so far is a game where you launch Nuns out of a Cannon and they flap their arms to fly, I called it Nun Cannon, it was great.

I DM in real life in Pathfinder and DnD

I play a lot of Role Playing, Horror, and Adventure games

Star Trek, Pokemon, and Star Wars are the three consistent fictional loves of my life

This character to your left, LordM, is a creation of mine originally meant for the creepypasta wiki. He's the Grand Wraith of Hell and the holder of the 1000 Evils of Humanity (there are only 100 but don't tell anyone because 1000 sounds cooler)

I LOVE horror, fantasy, and sci-fi as genres. But not necessarily together >u<

I currently work pushing carts and help customers at a local grocery chain, not a glamorous job but it has consistent pay raises which is nice.

Firstly I am going to unwatch this thread as soon as I post so that I don't murder my alerts button >.>

To start with, I'm a cassette tape. I observe eeeeverything that happens around me, and record it. I am unbelievably nosy, so if there is drama happening around me, I WILL find out what's happening. I don't just stalk people, I stalk stalker's stalkers, because I'm just that prying. If you ask me a question I will ideally need you to fill out a questionnaire before I can give you an answer, because I can't have unknown factors if I'm giving my opinion.

I am never 100% serious. Like ever. There will always be at least 1% of me mentally making jokes, even in somber situations. I'm always being sarcastic, so much so that a lot of the time people don't even realize it. Which I simply laugh more at. Another thing I laugh at is the fact my head keeps referencing songs every time somebody says something. There is a song to describe every situation, and my brain will come up with it. The upsetting thing about this is I have restrain the urge to start singing/linking somebody to a song in inappropriate situations, even if I have the perfect song for them.

I take being polite way too seriously. I have said I'm sorry for being sorry that I'm sorry. I find it really, really, hard to be mean for people. Which you would think is a good thing. Well, it can be. It can also be a pain in the butt hole though. It's impractical, and it means I have to go along with things I dislike. But it's not too big a deal, since I always look on the bright side of things. I am annoyingly optimistic. There's simply not enough time in life to mope around about stuff.

I suppose that's enough about me for now. Time to go smash that button.

Edit: I GOT AN ALERT BEFORE I EVEN HAD THE CHANCE TO UN-WATCH. NO. NO. I'M SO MAD I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A LIST OF STUFF I LIKE BECAUSE THAT MAKES NO SENSE.
[spoili]
-Food
-Reading books
-Reading manga
-Spirited Away
-Stardust
-Sleeping
-Food
-Bakuman
-Skiing
-Sleeping
-Comdey of any form
-Food
-Take That
-Bryan Adams
-Creepy music
-Taking naps
-Pewdiepie
-Skydoesminecraft
-Video Games
-Eating food
-Role playing, but that's obvious otherwise I wouldn't be here
-Coming up with story ideas
-Coming up with story ideas right before I go to sleep so I have dreams about them which is epic
-Dreaming
-Sleeping
-Dreaming about food
-Actual food

I think I've worked out something from this list... I have to set something on fire go golfing (kudos if you get the reference).
[/spoili]
Abrupt ending.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um Im Yuki , Im really laid by, Am obsessed with Anime and Have been watching Japanese movies since I was like 8. I knit alot, like to make things , I make most of the things i wear in the winter since I live in Minnesota and its cold as shit here in the winter. XD Im going for a BA in psychology right now at a university its not easy but I really Hope i get there some day I ,Also love theatre and Want a BA in theater Tech arts, so not the performer part, but the tech staff part of it, ive been into theatre since i was a junoir in high school and Im really excited to work my way up and hopefully ill be able to tech for broadway one day, i would Love to build set for a broad show it would be awesome!.

Hiya! My name is Hannah and I'm a soon to be Junior in High School. I am very random to most, as many of my thoughts never get fully explained. My mind is always at a hundred miles per hour, giving me a while bunch of ideas in a matter of seconds. This, of course, doesn't happen when I am singing or playing instruments. Then my mind just goes blank, and I guess that's why my rhythm is off much of the time! ^~^'

I often find myself in daydreams, continuing various things, such as a book I am reading, cliff hangers, and even roleplays. If my partner doesn't respond and I'm really into the roleplay, I will start thinking of different scenarios of how it will play out. These daydreams can happen while I am thinking of something else, they just won't be as prominent. I am actually quite talented at multitasking my thoughts, for example, while I read a book I might be listening to music. If I know the song, I will sing to it out loud while reading the book in my head and still processing both the book and the song. The only multitasking I suck at is talking and working. I was taught to look someone in the eye when they speak to me, so doing something that involves me to look (like typing) while someone is talking to me doesn't work. I engage myself into the conversation and forget about work.

I want to be an author or animator when I'm through with college. I'm leaning towards animating because it combines three of my favorite hobbies: photography for reference pictures, drawing for the frames, and writing for the plot. Though, I have to say that over the years, I come to love roleplays more than other forms of writing, because it's a plot that can be as long or short as you want and you never know what to expect. It's somewhat like improv, you go with the flow and you can't say no.

I'm sorry, I'm rambling. Let me cut to the chase. I'm a happy - go - lucky person who had a very difficult past. My favorite color fluxes from sky blue to red. I nearly been to all 50 United States, yet has never left the country. My step - dad was born in the same hospital I was. Military runs in my family as my grandpa served in the airforce, my step - dad served in the army, and my brother is in the Navy right now. I've known by best friend for over ten years, having met in kindergarten and became friends in 1st grade. I have also been in a relationship with my boyfriend for almost three years now. I am very tomboyish, though will have girly moments. I'm almost always on my phone because I'm almost always on Iwaku. I have a strawberry tabby cat named Payzlee, a fluffy - squirrel orange tabby named clover at my mom's and at my grandparents' I have a black and white cat named Skully, a calico cat named Cheeto, a black lab mixed name Buddy, and a french bulldog named Wilbur. I will be starting school in a new state, as I moved a week ago, and I will be online so I can possibly travel with my mom on her jobs. That's it about me! Ciao for now, Diana!

*looks in every direction* I do not need more stalkers. :cryingeyesout:

Stalkers already know more than they should....but I will do this for all the little people that get caught in the crossfire.

If I am not roleplaying then I am reading fanfics (naruto, code geass, bleach, dragon ball z, etc)

I will do 90% or just about any type of 1x1 roleplay. (Group rps move to slow for my taste) But I lean more towards fantasy, romantic, and mature rps. Though I am not against doing a realistic rp.

Main Flaw: Grammar

Other: I am in college for my second bachelor degree. You do not need to know anything else.

Last edited:
Bonjour, Bonsoir, et Bonne nuit, everyone; I am RiverNotch, and you may call me either R.N. or River (not Notch, as that rather confuses me, due to the name's origins in a certain minecraft server I occasionally participate in). I am an unranked roleplayer, akin to, I am guessing, the majority of you readers of this thread, and I am very pleased to meet your acquaintance (albeit virtually).
In real life, I am sixteen year old boy (though, by my rather antiquated philosophies on adolescence, I should already be a man) currently majoring in Biology in the University of -------- (a fact which, to many of you, I am guessing would be taken as rather astounding; in fact, it is (or once, as our system is now changing) rather common to youths my age to go into college here), and I live, in this day and age rather appropriately, with my parents and my older sister. I am not as formal as this introduction shows me: I am, simply put, only very easily influenced in terms of manner by whatever things I immediately enjoy, and very recently have I had the pleasure of re-enjoying Jane Austen's delightful novel Pride and Prejudice; my general sensibilities, however, are (however disobeyed they may by the majority of my thoughts, words, and actions, seem to be), as I consider myself to be a Romantic in the 19th century sense of the word (unfortunately not of the modern sense, as I have much misfortune in that kind of romance). Also, I am by mental nature both a libertine and a devout Christian (I am the waters born from the meeting of the passionate fires of Bacchus and the illuminating ice of Apollo), I consider myself to be a true lover of movies (especially those considered by "official" circles to be classics, as often it is those kinds of film that I watch out for, them being a good guide to developing a discerning eye to film (as well as theirs being as good as most purport them to be! (Yes, Citizen Kane is the best film, like, ever. Though in terms of screenplay, I think either Casablanca, in its deep yet simple power, or Back to the Future, whose relatively complicated plot and very smartly thought-out dialogue, trump that film; in fact, perhaps Citizen Kane's true value in being "the best" is not because it is the best in every aspect of film, but because it is the best marriage of those aspects, not to mention the fact that the techniques shown on it in terms of narrative and direction were groundbreaking for its time. But ah, I diverge))) and music (though, this time, I am not guided by popular (haute-societie?) opinion, but simply by the ever-variable wheel of fate, and my ever-constant urge to be, in music, a true eclectic (hence my top three artists being nigh-completely different from each other: Bjork, Joni Mitchell, and the Beatles. Although, perhaps the odd ways by which they all presented their musical ideas (relative to what was popular in their respective times), and the fact that they used them and that they were odd, were, perhaps, their unifying feature. But ANYWAY....), I constantly search for romance in the modern sense (albeit usually in manners either too bashful or too hidden to be truly seen. Both a bane and a bounty to my existence is this: bane for I wish to be found by my love, bounty for I wish to be true in my finding-out who my love is (perhaps this is another manifestation of the cruel conflict between Apollo and Dionysus within me?)), and I like to ramble in long speeches like this when given the proper opportunity.
In roleplay, meanwhile, I am a rather inconstant player; inconstant, that is, in the sense that my motives (as in what I plan to do for my character/the story per post) or my styles (as in what I consider the motions of my posting to have been committed with: eg, whether or not a post was written with the character's development (and hence, the character's mentality) in mind, or the story's development at focus (to clarify: Sometimes I write as a storyteller, others I write as an actor, others still I write as a gamer, etc.))(although, this could also apply to my writing style: sometimes I write like Jane Austen, then I write in first person, then I write in terse discourses, etc.) never remain properly set within a single roleplay. I am never, however, blind to this inconstancy; I always stay my hand when my variability encroaches upon the tale's clarity or coherence. I love playing either roles made for the sake of challenging the actor/adventurer in me, or roles that are closely tied to my ideals of fantasy and romance (this time, in both senses of the word). As for the kinds of roleplay I love playing in, I love playing in roleplays that are either grandly fantastical (akin to, say, the romances of Charlemagne, or adventures in Dungeons and Dragons (which I have studied, but unfortunately have not had the pleasure of playing in a live setting), or Adventure Time!) (of note: I did not, by the way, join the mass roleplay because even though I absolutely loved it in terms of all that I have said here, constraints in time prevented me from doing so) or quaintly romantic (like Anne of Green Gables, which by the way is my favorite novel (not on the whole my favorite book, as such a ranking is a three-way tie between the aforesaid, Edith Hamilton's Mythology, and the Bible)).
And finally, as for the littler things, well I'm not entirely sure if I can post anything here that's of any special relevance (that hasn't already been hinted at), but here goes: I love singing and trying to dance (especially tap and ballroom); I have impeccable spelling, grammar, and pronunciation; my friends say I could sing well, and I believe them; I am a terribly slow reader when it comes to novels and short stories (or I am of average speed, but whenever I'm reading something long my brain always feels like it's shitting somehow (pardon the language)); I am a self-proclaimed poet (of feces); I absolutely enjoy worldbuilding, the occult, and studying the Middle Ages; I have an odd attraction to women with red hair (which is absolutely not sexual; this instead stems from a certain romantic dream I had about four years ago, wherein I was walking in a peculiar library and, in its midst, did I find Her, the red-haired, green-eyed lady of my life and love, and thence did we talk and talk by the hearth til' my evening's sleep was spent, and I awoke); I am ridiculously afraid of cockroaches (even when they're dormant or dead), but not of any other insect (unless it happens to look like a cockroach, or is one of those giant insects from the 2005 version of King Kong); and of the seven deadly vices, my greatest ones are lust (let's just say I too-often have single-party dates), sloth (procrastination being, to me, more of a skill (that I ,unfortunately, am not skilled in) than a vice), and pride (more of the silent, honorable, and to Mr. Darcy most probably acceptable, yet still awfully damaging, form, than of the obnoxiously boastful and vain form).
Anyways, I guess that's as much of myself as you should be wont to know of, or I should be wont to reveal (for now). There you have it, and I hope you and I enjoy the rest of the time we shall spend both here in this site and here in this world. Au revoir!

Oh, and PS: if you read THE WHOLE of this post, then here, have a cookie: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f8/Fortune_cookie.jpg. It'll bring you good luck, especially when you're reading especially (unnecessarily) long posts ;).
PPS: There, Diana, happy now? Now please, cease thine stalking.... Lest I shall be forced to summon with all my tender, juicy powers the might of your local system of justice against thee (ie, I shall file ye olde restraininge ordere)! And hark, ye shall cower at the fat, swollen, and probably pus-filled hand of the inefficient and unnecessarily expensive bureaucracy! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.