Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Tristan ^-^
I LOOOOVE to RP, and have been doing so for quite a few years now(Although that's kind of implied by my age anyways)
I spend most of my time outside honestly, I'm constantly longboarding everywhere since I have no vehicle to drive, but I do have my license as many people like to ask. What amount of time I spend inside I'm usually watch a lot of old cartoons or at least ones you won't find on TV anymore, as well as playing League of Legends. I have written one book so far and don't know if I want to plan on publishing it, but I have taken it to a publisher and they read through it all and believe it would be a success. I'm just not honestly willing to publish it, so it's just a hobby of mine currently, since I'm writing the sequel to it.
Let's see, I constantly am looking for new music whether mainstream or something so underground you can't even find it on normal sites such as YouTube, it fuels my writing as well as is my lifeblood when doing tasks throughout the day. On that account, I listen to literally every genre of music there is, from Reggae to Indie and Opera, I have it all. (Which is close to 120 GB on my hard drive currently)

I wonder if I'm writing too much about myself on here...
Well anyways I think I've written quite enough, and as the French say
"Au revoir mon ami"

It occurred to me that I haven't posted in this thread. So, here it goes.

* I love hockey. Detroit Red Wings, to be exact, but I'll watch any game, anytime. I've been a fan of my team since the 80s, and all 'cause I'm from the city. One day, Soon™, I'll move back.

* I love video games. All kinds of games, really, but I truly prefer the RPG element. Along with World of Warcraft, I have been deeply immersed in Divinity: Original Sin -- a game that throws back to the classic RPG element of turn-based combat, with an added ability to engage in multiplayer co-op adventures. So, if there's anyone who has this game and wants to team up, drop me a line on Steam (dj4aces) and let's party!

* I absolutely love music. It is one of many ways to my heart. My favorite genres include but are not limited to Industrial, Hip-Hop, Metal, and Old School Rap -- but I am willing to listen to almost everything at least twice. I tend to form an emotional connection to some songs or bands, often revolving around events in life that have taken place while listening to certain songs.

* ...then again, I simply tend to be a pretty emotional guy in general, so there's that. I absolutely hate to hurt people, no matter what, and I tend to feel hurt if I've hurt a friend. But I'm also a very honest person. I try to keep the painful honesty out, choosing instead to word things to not sound so insensitive. It doesn't always succeed, but I am not trying to purposefully hurt anyone with my words.

I do not object to stalkers, so feel free to Skype me or anything (found in my profile). I love meeting and getting to know new people. :D

Reactions: Buttercorn
I'm and Old School era Iwaku member.

I tend to fly in and out of the forum-based RP scene.

I like forum-, tabletop, and chat-based RPs.

I have effectively surrendered my gamer cred in exchange for playing old/retro games from SNES, PS1, and PS2 era video games.

I'm a huge anime and comic book fan.

I know martial arts, kendo, and Parkour, effectively making me a modern-day ninja. Which is awesome.
So you mean the only good games/games that present a challenge? Yeah, me too.

I--- am a Melanie. o-o
What is a Melanie you ask?

There's many different definitions to the name Melanie, so I'll tell you what THIS Melanie in particular is about.

One thing you must know about this Melanie--
  • she is a fangirl

Well, I'd be surprised if I wasn't a fangirl-- talk about normal much if I didn't fantasize over something! -laughs-

-crickets- Aw man.

Anyways.
My name is Melanie, for like the 6th time already, and I'm a fangirl.

What's that? What does this Melanie fangirl over?
-slicks my stupid long brunette hair back and sighs-

• WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)
  • Marvel (Well... Let's just narrow it down to Avengers + Bucky XDD)
  • Pokemon
  • My Little Pony
  • Creepypasta
  • Homestuck
Ehh? Ehhh? ;D
My fandoms are an even number-- which means I'm not THAT obsessed >_>
Actually no. I am obsessed.

Things you should be careful of saying around this Melanie
  • That WWE is fake (I will chop your head off- and I WILL defend my fandom. Just a warning .__.)
  • Calling one of the wrestlers gay/sell outs/foul language*$*%*/etc. (That will result in me chopping your head off, AGAIN ._.)
  • Anything about MLP being gay/for children/ etc.
  • If you flame the Homestuck fandom around me
Now don't get yo panties in a twist everyone, you're safe to say stuff like that, just not around me.
I don't tolerate it XD
Especially anything about WWE being fake. >_>

Oh god this is going to be a long get to know me thing

My favorite wrestlers are ---> Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho, Bray Wyatt, Edge, Shawn Michaels (if you haven't seen my avatar yet.) and John Morrison.
(Notice how the last three don't wrestle anymore and that's why they're last) bUT NONE OF THESE GO IN A SPECIFIC ORDER >_>

My favorite Avenger(s) ---> Thor, Captain America--- does Bucky count? -chuckles-

My favorite Pokemon ---> Hmmmm... Bulbasaur, Totodile, Zebstrika, Quilladin, aND GRENINJA I ALMOST FOROT -hugs shiny Greninja- bby pls

Favorite ponies in MLP ---> Pinkie Pie, Apple Jack, Flim Flam Brothers, Big Mac, and Apple Bloom c:

Favorite Creepypasta(s) ---> BEN Drowned, Ticci Toby, and Masky

Favorite Homestuck Characters ---> Beta Kid: Dave Strider/ Alpha Kid: Jake English/ Beta Troll: Eridan Ampora/ Alpha Troll: Cronus Ampora & Latula Pyrope

Well... Umm... I think that's it?
Oh! And I'm a bit shy at first but once I'm comfortable with you, I can be quite a handful ;D
(which means expect hyperactivity, randomness, and pure stupidity from me if we become close friends XD)
but I'm not always stupid.

I may be dumb-- but I'm not stupid ;D -laughs at my hilarious self-
Oh, speaking of hilarious, I make terrible jokes and everyone I know still think that I'm funny

Okay bye :33
tumblr_mkjlo34oDD1rlxbsvo1_500.gif

I am simply a guy with to much hobbies and ideas to stay focused on one of them all the time. I jump all over the world of imagination. One day you might see me in a fantasy. Another in a science fiction. I pretty much am a fan of every genre or at least a part of it!

My long trip begun with the books of Jules Verne, trough the roads of Science Fiction and Fantasy, to the encounter of Manga. By that time my brother (goes as Nocturnia around this lands) discovered Star Trek: Bridge Commander and TJA - a thread on RoleplayersGuild a RP forum which was killed and resurrected. From that point I introduced him to some stuff while he introduced me to other. We shared many interesting, comedic and other types of finds or ideas and somehow I came to be:
A
Science Fiction Fan
Fantasy Fan
Generally book-reading person.
Manga Otaku.
Anime Otaku.
Touhou Fan.
Military Stuff Fan (especially WWII machines!)!
World Builder!
Map drawer!
Gamer!
Many other things that I can or don't want to bother to list!
Oh I almost forgot the most important part:
I became a Roleplayer and GM of my own roleplays - sharing my settings, character and fun with others.

Hello, I am Blood_Keeper. My real name is Hayley though. I am 18, but I'll be 19 in October.

I have been role playing for a few years, but I still have a lot of room for improvement. I love pretty much all types of role plays, but there are a few I will not do such as plots with incest and rape. To me that is just...wrong. No offense to any of you who like it though.

I love almost all types of music, but I have a soft spot for K-pop. I have been searching for people to do a K-pop role play with for a while. So, if you are interested PLEASE let me know!

Well, that is about it....I am pretty boring.

And again I am back at this thread..^^

I wanted to say that I love my Twix, to stress -out in a Lovely manner @WarriorHeart !:3
And to be a total Sarcastic-Badass Chick towards @Adenthos

Also .. I share my randomness with @Minibit sometimes ^^

As well getting into a kind of War-zoned Chasing in parkour style with @Razilin sometimes xD.

But I love all the people from here !@.@

I am awesome like that, ha ha >:)

Except this, I am terrible at my new job =[ But, obviously I have a back up plan - B- and I am working on it to get the job I REALLY WANT! ~

So, like PureKor, I'm back at this thread. Things that I may have already said: huge hockey fan (super not okay right now due to withdrawal) Brony, Browncoat, I enjoy all types of music and most types of stories.

Also, I'm shy to a serious degree until I'm comfortable, then I'll talk your ear off... I spent most of my life as a loner, but now I'm trying to make friends and I'm really bad at it.

Basically, I just want to be loved...as dramatic and stupid and cliche that sounds.

Hey! Please call me Mimzy. It's been a long while since I've roleplayed with anybody. I'm an ever so slowly improving artist in college. Working in retail right now and it's a pain in the butt to have to work so closely with people with my lack of people skills (but I love people- I just can't talk to them).

Uh, people seem to be mentioning pets so- I've got two cats, one of which I'm pretty sure is the spawn of the devil, and a weiner dog with ear-piercing barks. (I just typed that as just "weiner" and looked back and noticed. Wow that was close.)

Yeah. And I like anime such as SNK, uh- Anohana, Tiger and Bunny, uuuuuh. A lot. I like a lot.

I'm also a Disney fan! Some of my favorites are The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan, and Lion King.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

I'm lunasong, formerly known as causticBlush. I prefer to be called Yuuna. I'm 17 and I go to an occupational school as a multimedia student.
I am agender. I was born with female pronouns but I do not connect with my gender in the way most people would. I am quite feminine in that I love looking at fancy clothes and I try to keep myself looking great and that I have many female traits otherwise. But! That does not mean I identify as female. Don't worry, it's not a psychological issue, I just id as agender because...I just am. No special reason. But I would like to be referred to using neutral pronouns please.

I love to draw! I love creating my own characters and giving them outfits and stuff. I'm in a tumblr blog roleplay, currently, so I have a few characters I draw more than others. My life is practically character-driven. I love discussing my brain children with others, hehe.

I also love curry.

THINGS ABOUT ME? THINGS ABOUT ME.

My friends call me Oliver or Marshall. I love The Avengers with a passion. I can't live without coffee.
I like sweets in moderation. I'm a vegetarian. My shoe size is an 8. I'm gay as hell.
If there were a zombie apocalypse my solution would probably be to make friends with the zombies. I like to pretend that I'm cool.
My favorite place to be is the public library. But the public library's closed to day. Luckily I thought ahead and checked out literally every large manga volume they had.
I'm an androgyne, wearing manly dresses and ladylike suits.
I hate being tickled. I'm actually kind of a pervert. I'm listening to music right now.
I'm the human embodiment of emo phase. I've also been told I have really soft hands.
If you mention space pirates I will probably fall in love with you.
I have a weakness for 2008 youtube memes.

6a00d8341c145e53ef0134808879df970c-800wi

I think this is all I need to put here.

So here I am, tired as all hell at 2:30 am, unable to sleep...
I joined this site to try to get back into forum rp and mostly to give myself something distracting to do since I've had a series of unfortunate events which I'd rather not get into here.
I hate trying to explain myself, yet here I am :p
I'm 29 year olds and don't feel it. Love fantasy, sci-fi, post-apocalyptic, zombies, dinosaurs, movies/shows, photography, costuming, LARPing, dancing fool.
I moved to big-city-Alberta a year ago and don't know a whole lot of people, so I feel alone quite often. Give me your online friendship!!!

Hi Diana.
This may take a while because there are a lot of things I want to tell people but don't have the words to do it, to people's faces. Maybe that's why I like social media. You can give yourself a username and then BOOM nobody knows you.

My name is Meely. I am probably the only person in the world with that name. I am a sixteen year old who is fluent English, French, Spanish, German and Nepali. I have dissociative identity disorder, or a split personality, and if that doesn't help, someone decided to throw in Schizophrenia. I suffer real bad, but I don't let it pass me, because you shouldn't let things get in the way of living. When I was born I had a lung that didn't work. I am the perfect picture of health.

I had a class with ill kids so I didn't tell the difference. It's a nice world. :) thanks for reading.

Meely

Hi my name is Clover, well... Really it's Nadia, BUT! you can call me Clover. ^^;''

12 years ago I joined a forum known as Moonwings, which I suppose makes me one of Diana's original minions. I cannot believe I have known you since I was 15 Diana... That just blows my mind!

Anyways, here are a few useless facts about myself:

I am 5"8.
I have blonde hair.
I have blue eyes.
I have a 5 pound, long haired Chihuahua and she is my EVERYTHING!
I could eat a whole bag of Lays original chips in one sitting.
I feel guilty everytime I drink pop and even more guilty if it's diet. It's a lose-lose situation.
I am 27 and having what I refer to as my early-mid-life-crisis.
My friends currently know me as The Runaway Bride.
I am currently on stress leave from work and when I am off stress leave I will be unemployed.

That is all.
>>;''

Hi, Diana. I'm Angel. I'm new to the iwaku roleplay community. I am a introverted teenage Pisces girl. I am Korean (/><\). I am a former black belt in Tae Kwon Do but now I'm just a piano student. I LOVE the anime Fairy Tail. I have more fictional crushes than I have real-life crushes. I have a weird interest in personality things like zodiac signs and myers briggs. I enjoy drawing and reading. I think Beyonce is a great singer. I still like the show "Teen Titans" and watching Disney movies. Overall, I'm probably just a potato. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.