Getting to Know You

Nah, I prefer to read real books. E-readers are more practical but they take too much getting used to.

What's your favourite exclamation of shock? (ie 'Oh my god!' or 'Jeepers!' or 'Sacrebleu!')

oh your god or my favorite that pissed so many off holy dick sucking whore ((no joke i have been yelled at for saying this in the middle of a walmart toy section.))
if you only had one type of music you could listen to what would it be?

Probably death metal.

If you had the choice between never being able to listen to music again and never being able to read a book again, which would you choose?

...i dont know it depends does not being able to read a book mean i cant even read at all like a piece of paper or a screen. and by music does that mean i would be deaf. deaf or blind deaf or blind.....deaf because then i could close my eyes and not see or hear the car as i walk in the middle of the road to kill myself XD

how many times have you ever wanted to run away

Once and that was because I felt guilty and horrible about something i did.

If you could, but only do one which one would you do, Flying or being able to breath under water?

Once and that was because I felt guilty and horrible about something i did.

If you could, but only do one which one would you do, Flying or being able to breath under water?
flying...water is so polluted anymore that it wouldnt be safe and flying would be kick ass because you could fly over peoples cars and shit on them XD i would be the largest bird ever.

whats one show you dont ever want to end?

Doctor Who. Omg, if it actually ENDED... I would cry. I love that show ;v;

Its the last day before the world is meant to end (and I mean a scenario where we ALL KNOW that THIS IS THE END) How are you spending it?

Well the first thing I would do is pray at a church. (Religious thing.) Then I would tell the girl that I fell deep emotions about how I feel. Then I would go home and stay with my family till the end.

What is the most ridiculous thing you have ever heard?

If I told you that... I would probably have to kill you >.>

Who is the weirdest person you've ever seen?

my best friend when drunk she has been known to do anything she thinks is fun "hey wouldnt it be funny if i dry hump this cop" has been done many times...

whats one famous person ((music acting or whatever)) that has touched you ((if it be a song they sang that you could relate to))

To be honest, I don't really think I have one.

What's one thing you wish you could shout to the world?

I actually used to kickbox when I was in high school! I would like to get back into it, actually.

Have you ever committed a crime?

Yep. I once stabbed a man through the skull.

Naw, I kid. All I've ever done was fail to return a book to the library on time.

And then I used it to stab a man through the skull.

Is Michelle Rodriguez the hottest actress in Hollywood or is Michelle Rodriguez the hottest actress in Hollywood.

Hmmm. I would say. no. is that one of the voices? It should be ^^

What is something you thought would be funny but it turned out to suck?

Well it's not exactly something I did... but my sister pushed my brother and he rolled down a hill and scratched himself up.

How long did your previous relationship last?

5 months but it felt like more ... ANYWAYS!

Have someone in your life ever betrayed you?

Yes actually. A girlfriend of mine. She had embarrassed me then cheated on me before i could even gather myself together.

What is the smartest thing you have ever said?

Explaining plants we were learning about to an entire class.

What is the dumbest move you have made?

Hitting on a random girl that actually ended up being my cousin ._. That made everything awkward.

What is your best talent?