Getting to Know You

I would fear the zombie apocalypse. >< I don't think there are going to be survivors.

Do you have trouble in trusting people?

Yes, because of the way people treated me in the past.

Have you ever felt like someone is always talking about you behind your back?

People talk about me all the time; clearly they are jealous of my absolute fabulous nature.

What's your best characteristic?

( That made me laugh so hard XD Sarah )

My best characteristic would be...trolling guys, yes yes.But real guys cus if I do it virtually they get offended cus they don't know me well.

Would you die for a friend?

Depends on the situation. :T
If it was a situation they couldn't help, and their own stupidity wasn't the cause... then I suppose I would. I'd die for my dog without hesitation, though.

What are some of your hobbies, outside roleplaying?

<.< Well...I like video games...a lot. And apparently I get 'too much' into them.

If you were to be anything, what would you be and why?

I'd be a god. Because then I could be/have/control everything and everyone.

What is your favorite thing in the world?

"Two scientists walk into a bar, both without much money. The first asks the bartender 'Can I have some H2O?' to which the bartender nods.

The second says 'I'll have some water, too' and then he turns to the other. 'Why did you ask for it like that, though? We're not in the lab.'

'Dammit' says the first, 'now how am I going to kill you?'"

What do you feel is your greatest personality flaw?

Toss up between a truly terrible temper and a laziness of godly proportions.

Do you play any musical instruments?

(Also, I think it would make sense that every time a question is asked, the asker should answer their own question in the same post...in the spirit of getting to know people and such. A thought.)

I can play the radio? Not musical in the least!

What is the thing that is most precious to you?

Thing? As of now, a 3-ringed binder with all my work in it. Art, Stories, just...God, If I ever lost that.

What movie do you never want to see again?

...Twilight. -_-"

Who has been the most influential person in your life? And this goes both ways, good and bad.

My mom. She's was always there for me when I needed it, but now she just keeps making mistakes that affect my whole family.

Is there somebody you wish that you could go back and see to fix the mistakes you made?

Haha. Yes, yes there is.

Have you ever stayed up an entire 24 hours? If so, what were you doing?

Yep ^^ I was just playing games like uno and other bored games with my friends.

What do you wish you could be doing right now?

A hot guy who worships me. Aww yeah!

What's your favorite flavor ice cream?

None. Ice cream is an abhorrent abomination of nature, mankind, and the universe, and it must be banished to the pits of hellfire for eternity.

If I told you I was your father and then welcomed you to come rule the galaxy with me as father and son (bearing in mind that I had only just severed your hand from your arm and you are currently hanging over a very, very long drop) would you accept the offer?

im a girl so would that mean i would have to have a sex change...if so then no and if not then yes because i would kill you and take over as goddess of the galaxy

do you want a ereader ((nook kindle or whatever)) or do you like the real deal