Getting to Know You

All my insecurities.

What is more important to you than anything else in the world Besides your faith in your religion, Unless you don't have a religion than i apologize if i offended you :|

My little brother , he is my all. Almost like my baby...

Q: Have you ever tried meditation?

A few times. When I did do it I found it slightly relaxing.

What is the strongest feeling you have ever experienced?

My hatred towards my father. And then my love for carrot cake! :D

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I would go to the biggest field of cherry blossoms in japan, and i would sit here and relax.

What is a pet peeve you have?

Can feet be a pet peeve? Cauz they're gross e.e'' If not, I hate when people don't put their carts away at shopping malls! >:/ Especially when they are so close to the bin thingys they go in! D:

Who is your favorite artist/band?

I don't really have a favorite band. I have a few songs from different groups that i like though.

What is something that you find absolutely stupid but you would want to do anyway .-.?

Getting in a store cart and be pushed by someone ><

Would you say you are a passive (meaning never using violence) ?

No... >.>

What is the weirdest thing you've ever seen in a store?

As in material(s)... you don't want to know...
As in people... a bum trying to get a free sandwich

Are you a people person or more of a loner?

Sometimes passive sometimes aggressive. It sometime an act to be aggressive. I don't like hurting people unless I need to.

Have you ever gotten into a fight?

No... never had the need to fight. Just talked it out.

Do you prefer dogs or cats?

Cats, they are cleaner

Are you a day person or a night person?

Night.

What is something you would like to experimentate on.

Ummm hehe, I would like to experiment on lizards....Feeding them to the chickens like the good ol' days!

What is the most horrible thing you have ever done?

Betrayed someone i cared for very much... and I still regret it to this day......

What fascinates you the most?

(You should talk to that person and make amends with her/him)

Spiritual beings fascinate me (such as the other dimension, ghosts, meditation, chakras, ect.)

What is your worst nightmare?

(I have. Doesn't mean I can't feel horrible about it. I was lucky to have even met them and the I did something horrible to them... v.v)
My worst night mare actually made me cry when i was little. My parents had dropped me off at an adoption center and traded me in for a little black girl. That wasn't the bad part. (Except for them putting me up for adoption. that was pretty bad.) A man in a lack leather jacket and dark sunglasses adopted me and tried to shve me in a black truck with tented windows. All the while i was screaming to my parents to help me. But they only smiled waved and left. I was very young when i had that dream.

What is one thing that you would fear happening in the future?

It's very personal so I won't get into details of that day ><My mom got a anxiety attack and lost her voice (for a day). It was scary because me and my 2 little brothers were the only one there with her.Do you believe that the world is going to end soon?