Getting to Know You 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this nightmare twice, both times when I was sick and little. I can't remember how I ended up in the place, because both times the nightmare has changed. But anyways , the nightmare started off at my uncle's house, and there was some sort of unknown monster inside. Me and my grandmother were the only ones who escaped out of the house, and we're running away as the monster is roaring at us. It's a bit vague, but I think the monster had eaten or killed everyone who were in the house... I think one of the reasons why it was frightening for me was because I hated my uncle's house and I hated him, and my grandma was really the only person I cared for in my family.

Of all the people who have posted in the game so far, which one of them would you have stuck with you on Alcatraz? And why?

Red or Rhombiod because out of everyone here I know them better than everyone and they are amazing and nice people!
If you could make one thing on Christmas disappear or not happen what would it be and why?

All of the people who are stressed and nervous taking it out on the poor shop employees >_> I know that you're stressed, but it's not MY fault that you didn't pre-order the thing you wanted and now it's gone. Your fault.

What condiment is your favorite? (Hot sauce, ketchup, relish, etc?)

Mine is most likely mayo. Also here's a funny joke about that. Always practice save snacks use condiments! X)
What is your favorite bird and why?

Probably the eagle... because of how majestic it is.

If you had to give a golden apple that said "for the prettiest" on it, and give it to Athena, Hera, or Aphrodite...

As an added incentive, Hera offers to make you more powerful than any mortal, Athena will make you wise beyond the scope of men, and Aphrodite will offer you the most beautiful significant other in the world.

What would you do? Keep in mind, there are more valid options than choosing one of the three.

I would chose nothing!

Why? Because having everything isn't interesting [to me.] It isn't worthwhile, and it sure as hell is just like getting something handed to you on a silver platter. It's cheap.

Being weak is what makes you human. Having holes in knowledge is what makes one strive for it. Having flaws in beauty is what MAKES somewone beautiful.

If you could have any flaw in the world, what would it be?

My flaw would be not being able to speak correct because that would be fun! :D

If you could have any color of hair what would it be and why?

CLEAR HAIR. CAUSE IT WOULD BE USLESS!

The one person you coulc have for a one night stand, then never see or hear from again. CAN BE FROM ANY TIME PERIOD CAUSE FUCK YEAH WE HAVE A TIME MACHINE.

Me? Well I guess Nami because I would beat the living crap out of her than yell at her and let it all out and then be happy that I will never see or hear from her again. If your asking why I would do this is because she ummm well made my first love/girlfriend yes I'm bi kill herself and I've never been able to knock some sense in her ever because she ran away and moved. I know it wouldn't be the right thing to do but she really I and her really need it. I'm evil I know but yeah.

What's your favorite natural smell and why?

(I feel like that isn't what one does in a one night stand ^^; but on to the question)

My favorite natural smell would have to be the scent of burning wood. I like the sound of the wood crackling along with it. I find both to be very relaxing to my senses.

What is your favorite thing about yourself and why?

I don't have any. ;-;

What's your favorite ice cream flavor and why?

(Also face palm my brother just told me what it meant I feel stupid now. >///////>)

(Haha, that's okay. At least you gave a more interesting answer than I would have. I don't really have anyone I would like to one night stand with. I'm not really interested in the whole "hit it and quit it" mentality XP)

I actually have a tie between favorite ice cream flavors. I like strawberry and mint flavored ice cream equally. I like strawberry because it's very rich and sweet tasting. I like mint because, well... I enjoy the flavor of mint. It's quite refreshing.

How old were you durring your earliest memory and what is it about?

Me I think I was a baby because I can remember being in a cradle and someone singing to me and don't know who but she was very beautiful and then she kissed my forehead and left. I have never see her again but I can never forget her voice and what she looked like.

Are you happy that Christmas is almost here yes or no please tell me why?

4... it's of a blue and yellow toy train... not much else... it's a really vague memory.

EDIT: Not particularly excited about it, but I don't mind it either... it's just not something that's very special to me either way.

If you were in the position of having to pose naked in front of a videocamera, or see someone you care about being forced to do the same, what would you choose?

It does make me happy. It means that the seemingly endless house work can finally stop and my family can relax and enjoy the holiday. It might seems weird, but I don't view myself as a christian. I was born one and still take part in Christmas festivities anyway though. Christmas is more of a tradition to me than anything else. I see it as a time to simply be with people you care about in life, remind them of it and to try and be nicer to everyone else in the world. (I try to be nice anyway but still...)

Edit: Sniped! I'll answer the new question. By 'forced to do the same' would it be against their will? If so, I would rather take that bullet myself then let them do it in my place.

What time of the year do you like the most and why?

Spring. And not because my birthday falls in it, but because i think its the season of life! New flower growth, reawakening of nature from the course of winter, and the rise of the hibernated animals! And rain. Soothing rain.

Who is your hero?

Most definitely my parents. I wouldn't be remotely as successful in life had I not learnedly and ignore the things they tried to teach me.

Who is your greatest friend, and who is your greatest rival?

My greatest friend was a girl named Raven Webb (her name was pimp to me lol.), and greatest rival was a girl named Jessica Byrd......don't get me started.

If you could be immortal would you?

Yes and no why because I kinda have a fear of dieing and other reasons but at the same time I wouldn't want to see everyone I love die away in front of my eyes also to never be able to see them again. Ever. So it's a yes no kinda thing.

Which one do you prefer snow or rain and why?

I love both but I would choose rain over snow simply because I've had more experience with rain. I love the sound and smell of rain. I've only seen and experienced snow twice in my life.

Scariest moment in your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.