Getting to Know You 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely go for the killtacular. It's an actual reward. Plus, you can kill them in five different ways. Lets you get creative.

Who is your favorite LotR character and why?

HOT SEXY ELF DUDE, LEGOLAS....

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Yes. However, I think it's context sensitive. If you first spot a person doing something you like to do as well and you fall for them over that, that can be love at first sight. If you just see them and fall in love because they're very beautiful/sexy, that's just lust to me.

What was the last thing you had to eat?

TACOS. Delicious tacos in hot sauce.

What city do you think is the most beautiful?

roleplaying and music :D

If you had three more days to live, what would you do with those last three days?

Cry manly tears (or little bitch tears, your call) sell/donate my things (money would go to this last thing) and definitely go see a good friend of mine I've never even met before. Has to be done.

Would you want to be able to look into your future?

If I can controll what I see then yes, but if I can't then I don't want it because then I maybe sees my own death and I don't want that T-T

What's the scarriest thing that ever happend to you?

I feel like I've answered this question so I'll do a condensed version: Mom, car accident, wasn't told if she was okay for a few hours.

What kind of personality does your ideal mate have?

I prefer someone with a strong personality - I don't like meek guys. Someone that is capable of taking my teasing and dishing it out as well and who is confident.

If you had to choose, would you rather eat or drink something that you can't identify?

Unless it happened to be delicious, I'd rather drink it. It does down faster and you don't have to spend time chewing it.

Would your favorite animal make a good pet? Why or why not?

Well my favorite animal is a black timber wolf which I have as a pet. So I would say yes for fun, but no for safety. I guess it depends if you can handle it :D
What is your favorite pass time?

Doodling, or reading or sleeping. :3

Do you like the daytime or the nighttime better and why?

Nighttime.
It's beautiful out and also, fewer people.

What's your favorite fruit?

STRAWBERRIES! d(-^o^-)b

Do you believe in bi/gay/Lebanese love/marriage if not why not?

Yes, I do. I see no reason why somebody's sexual preference should effect anything besides what gender they fall in love with.

If you could invent a holiday, what would it be called and what would it be about?

1 January, Hurling Day.

Rememberance of the poor souls who couldn't hold their drink the 31st.

Let's say you have a million dollars, what would you do with it if you can't spend it on anything for yourself or people you know?

I would donate it to children cancer victims, hoping it would save a couple of lives.

If you could make one person in the world fall in love with you. Who would it be?

The person that I love, of course.

What is your favorite "comfort food"?

Ice cream

Do you have a birthmark if yes what does it look like and where is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.