Getting to Know You 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer rain. Especially a light rain. I enjoy the sound of it pitter pattering against a window. Also, you don't have to shovel rain.

EDIT: Again XD Oh well. The scariest moment of my life was when I heard my mom was in a car accident and wasn't told if she was okay or not. I didn't find out for several hours that she was okay. Pretty hurt but at least she was alive.

If you could have one wish come true, what would it be?

To be home for christmas.

If you could rewind time, where/when would you be and why?

So cheesy but... I would like to go back to the time when I fell in love with my boyfriend. It happened so fast and I would like to relive it again.

What character in your repitoire is your favorite to roleplay with?

My favorite character to role play as would actually have to be the one whose name I take as my online Identity. Hirohashi has many incarnations. They all have some similarities so his various selves can still feel true to his original version.

If you could do one thing over again for the feeling of nostalgia, what would it be?

For nostalgia? Probably ride my bike with my brother and joke around with him like when we were kids.

What is your favorite physical trait in a potential mate?

The eyes. It's almost always the first thing I notice about a girl when her eyes are stunningly beautiful. Even if they're not what I notice first... they will become my favorite thing about her once I do. Light blue eyes are my favorites but I will like them regardless of the color.

I'll pose the opposite question. What is your least favorite physical trait about a potential mate?

Messed up teeth......I'm sorry if they are drawing my attention from the start, it isn't going to change later.

What kind of clothes do you find sexy on the opposite sex?

Speedo. No, a light blouse that doesnt have all the buttons buttoned up... *shudders*

Are you an indoor or outdoor person?

Indoors 100% no if and or buts about it!

Ribbon or tie and why?

Uh... huh? Ribbon, I guess. I like ribbons? x__x

What is the most thoughtful gift anyone has ever given you?

Life. I was the furthest thing from being intentionally conceived after my mother had a miscarriage from the previous pregnancy. Despite being afraid of losing a baby again, she still gave birth to me. That's pretty cool beans right there.

Have a song stuck in your head? What is it?!

This is Halloween just finished the movie a few minutes ago now it won't go away.

If you could be in any movie/show/book ect what would it be be why?

Lord of the Rings. Hot love with the elf.

What is 'too far' on a first date at the movies?

I would think full blown out making out....First date needs to be more reserved, no need to suck someone's face off.

What is your favorite pair of shoes?

My wear in sneakers that I have had for two years. I just don't want to get rid of them.

Which one is more important the mind or the heart and why?

the mind because you do really foolish things if you only thinks with the heart, even if it's sweet when you do xD

If you could have one super power what would it be?

Hmm, probably the ability to transmute into any variety of elemental compounds at will with no adverse side effects, like Metamorpho. ;D Because state changes are possible and everything and potential, etc.

What's your least favorite household chore?

cleaning, I hate cleaning -_-'

What's your favorite movie ?

Fantasy is probably my favorite.

You are told to kill your worst rival. There's no if ands, or buts about it. You are given three options. 1) Kill them with a Dragon Shout. 2) Kill them with a hidden blade 3) Or be given a chance to kill them repeatedly and get a Killtacular medal for your efforts. Which would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.