2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Superhero, urban fantasy, space opera, crime thriller, supernatural
Hi! I enjoy long walks on the beach, wholesome activities like backgammon, and writing. Do you like writing? Write with me if you're a good wholesome chappy. ok frand!

About Moi:
- I'm a forum/thread based roleplayer. My PM box is generally reserved for inquiries regarding RPs I'm running, so I'd prefer if it's kept like that.

- I'm not necessarily slow, but I prioritize, and roleplaying is secondary to work/family, and by necessity certain roleplays come secondary to my GM duties. Expect posts weekly, but rarely any faster unless I'm super inspired.

- If I was forced to rate myself on the Posting Expectations scale, I'd place myself at about 'Advanced', but - honestly - I'm more interested if you're willing to think on a story/world with me. I could give a shit if you have wondrously flowing prose (but if you do, I'll compliment you on it!!!).

Interests!/Disinterests:
- I like the idea of building worlds and sprawling casts - plus 1000 if you can work with me on this.

- I'm not super experienced in romance or romantic arcs, but I am somewhat interested in writing more of it. Not interested in Romance as the entire genre, but interested in incorporating it.

- Preferred Genres: Action, Crime Drama, Science Fiction (hard/soft), Modern Fantasy, Superheroes - and, realistically, anything not explicitly in my 'Avoided' list.

- Avoided Genres: Medieval/Fantasy (I actually like this genre, I just have way too many roleplays of it), Western, Modern/Mundane, Anime (surprise!)

- Very specific subtropes I like!: Assassins, mysterious/cool organizations, gritty/dark superheroes, well thought-out power/magic 'systems'

Hey! I'd be interested in doing something with superheroes or sci-fi?

Hi! I enjoy long walks on the beach, wholesome activities like backgammon, and writing. Do you like writing? Write with me if you're a good wholesome chappy. ok frand!

Do you like Pina Coladas? Getting lost in the rain. Are you not into yoga, do you have half a brain?

I've a start of an idea of a super-hero organisation with a really peculiar sense of right and wrong - due to having being brought up with a shadowy and potentially evil megacorporation. They are the "proof" that the corporation/government wants peace and justice, but in reality it would be WAY more complicated than that.

If interested, reply, if not, I'll just go on my way.

Good day to you friand! :D