Getting ready for the day

Are you a morning person?

• I loooove mornings! Everyone should wake up bright and early to welcome the day! ^w^

• MORNINGS ARE EVIL AND SHOULD BE OUTLAWED.

• Meh, they're okay.

• I'm just here to press a button!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to take the trains to get to work, so I usually am awake by 5:00 AM. And, since I have coffee in the morning, I would say I am at my best in the morning! Afternoons my mind and work slow down, I don't know if that is a natural thing but for those reasons mostly I would say I am a morning person.

Reactions: Hana
Wake up.
Work out.
Eat breakfast.
Have shower.
Do daily shit.

I need about two hours every morning.

I generally work evenings, so thankfully I get to sleep in most of the time. I'm not a morning person at all... when I do have to get up early (weekend shifts, the odd day shift) I'm kind of a zombie until noon, or sometimes even later. I have this issue where I don't sleep well if I know I have to wake up to an alarm, even if I go to bed really early. :E

You see I am a morning person I love that 6AM jog and that fresh crisp air, but I'm not a waking up person lmao i can't get myself out of bed unless i am required to

plus it takes me two seconds to get out of bed, brush teeth and get clothes on so I sleep in til the last seconds lmao

I hate mornings. And I hate winter.

It's a lot easier for me to get up when it's warmer outside. When school starts, I need to wake up early. And I can get ready pretty quickly. (+10 minutes for daily crying about how cold it is)

Status
Not open for further replies.