Getting Older by the Minute.

Lilianne looked at him closely. She's a stranger to him now, so she chose not to ask. Instead, she spoke with concern, "Should I get you something heavy?"

"House special, Chocolate Orange." The bartender announced, sounding a little too proud. Lilianne guessed he made it up right at the moment or he has been waiting for a perfect chance to introduce it. "Or do you want one of those?" Lilianne asked Elliot.

He shakes his head. "I drank as much as I allow myself to pay for already."

Aww he changed his mind.

Why would he even drink with you? With Clear Clover maybe but you?

#%&!!

"Are you leaving?" She asked, taking a sip of her drink and complimenting the bartender.

"Hey, hotsuff. Would you get us something to munch on? Thanks." She told the bartender before beckoning Elliot. "Come on, have a seat. Get something. I'll only be here for a day, Clear's here too, three of us used to go to the same old school...for old times sake?" She offered with a smile.

He sits down next to her with a smile. "Thanks."

"What would you like, El-?" She said.

Oh no.

Oh no, I did not just-

I just called him by that nickname like I used to! It slipped! I'm going to die!

Lilianne took a quick sip before adding "-liot."

Something snaps in his mind that triggers his memory. "I remember you now!" He chuckles "I used to get pissed when you called me El instead of Eli or Elliot." He grins, proud of himself for remembering. "Im a bit more laid back now when it comes to my name, so you can call me whatever you want."

"I was your seatmate for the whole year," she said with a smile and an air of nostalgia.

Wait. If he remembers, then would he also remember the prom incident?

It was the first time she ever gave herself a makeover, and she wanted Elliot to see her. She never got the courage to ask him and she wasn't sure he'd be interested in the prom in general. It was when she saw him that her heel snapped,she fell right on an unpopular guy as her dress tore cleanly through the middle of her chest. It was the most embarrassing moment of her life, she never looked back to it.

He looks ahead, thinking back to the incident, but saying nothing. The past was to be left in the past. He was just hoping she didnt ask about what he was doing with his life.

"So, what's up, you guys?" She asked casually, trying to give direction to the conversation that was getting more awkward by the minute. "You already know what I've been up to."

he looks a bit uncomfortable. He makes sure his bracelet is covered up. "uh..."

"Still partying or settled with a girl?" Lilianne smiled at Elliot.

I would most likely say hes still partying" she said with a soft smile. Claer was living the love birds alone but now she just wanted to say something. "and to add to whats up Its been amazing my father who hates me and my momther who would not stand up to her own daugther im going to lose my job. So yeah egerything is so great that im here at this bar drink which i dont normaly do"

He chuckles and shakes his head."No, I don't party anymore. Hell, I've barely picked up my guitar in the past few years."

"Sounds like this calls for some drinks. You guys have got to let me buy you some." Lilianne said cautiously, unsure of what to do with the situation that was quickly turning sour. "Or we could go someplace and have a good time."

He holds up his hand and shakes his head. "I cant be drinking too much."

"Wanna eat? I haven't been here in years, you guys gotta take me around!" She suggested, finishing her drink and happily paying. She tipped the bartender generously.

"Sounds good. Ill buy you guys lunch. There is a restaurant down the street."

"Great!" She hopped off the bar stool.

This was something she once wanted so much, for Elliot to take her somewhere. The irony is that she has gotten over him, but he still makes her feel like she's fifteen and giggly. She carried herself well, nonetheless.