Getting frome Here to There

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cocky Aki Saki! You Rocky!" Romero seemed to be in his own world at this point.

"Lookin' good today, Mya. What's the occasion? Trying to impress our new visitor?"

Mya rolled her eyes at Romero. "No, I was out on a walk." she laughed slightly and pointed to her house, the grey one across the street and two down. "That's my house."

Aki followed her finger then looked at her and smiled, "Really? That's awesome! We dont live that far from each other!" He looked at Romero, "And... I am pretty sure she didnt know I was here..."

Mya nodded. "Not far at all." she giggled. She was a happy person overall, usually. "And I didn't even know someone was moving in. I need to pay more attention to things."

"It's called fate, dopes. She could have been dressed up just for this!" he playfully hits them both.

Mya rolls her eyes, giggling. "Romero, you're funny." she said sarcastically, looking at Aki. She felt happier around him, for some reason. However, she decided something. "Hey..we should have a welcome party!" she smiled.

Aki blushed slightly and chuckled, "Naw, you dont need to do that!"

Mya nodded. "Yes, I do." she said with a smile, pulling a small sketchbook from her pocket. She started writing, smiling. Once she had several things written, she tucked it back in her pocket. "Yes, I really do." she added.

He tilted his head to the side, "And why is that?"

"Because.." She looked up, thinking. "Well, it's the right thing to do, and it's what I do." she looked back at him with a bright smile.

Aki smiled brightly, "Well that's sweet. Thanks!"

Mya shrugged, brushing her hair from her face. "No problem!" she smiled, her head tilting slightly to the right. "Let me know if you ever need anything, k?" She said.

Romero cheered, "I LOVE PARTIES!" He fist pumped.

Mya giggled. "Well, how's tomorrow night? I can get everything set up by then!" she said brightly.

Aki laughed lightly at Romero and shook his head, then he looked at Mya, "Sure! Sounds great!"

Mya nodded. "Great! I'll start working on it tonight!" she giggled, smiling happily. "Fun fun fun."

Aki grins, "Would you need any help? Or is it going to be a surprise?"

Mya poked his nose gently. "A surprise!" she giggled. "Of course, you can help if you really want to." she added.

((night people))

Status
Not open for further replies.