Getting back on track! (Crossover RP/Sandbox OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance:
f35qx4.jpg

Name: Heracles Karpusi (Greece)
Personality: He is carefree and casual. He sleeps a lot and displays some of the tendencies of a cat. He can be a bit flirtatious at times. He has a love for philosophy and history. He also loves cats and has an unhealthy amount of them at home.
Bio: He is the personification of the country Greece, which is where he lives. His best friend is Honda Kiku (Japan) and his greatest enemy is Sadiq Annan (Turkey).
Destination:(Where they're heading) One day he simply woke up there, all he wants to do is go back home. He blames Sadiq Adnan (Turkey) for bringing him here, but he honestly doesn't know where he is and why he is there...and that scares him. He wants to find a way to get back home.

(I hope you are still accepting people!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anytime! It's just that the IC is getting weird because some people aren't following the rules. >.>

I just need to work on it a bit, get it rolling again. :3

Accepted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, whoever made that little advertisement banner for this roleplay... the little banner and just allowing this thread to be advertised, you have no idea how happy you've made me. :)

Thank you so much whoever did that.

I'm interested in joining, if you're willing to accept new people (I know you said anytime to the last one, but I prefer to ask anyway :P). If you are, I have a quick question. Is this strictly for existing anime/game characters, or would it be cool if we made up our own?

I gotta say, I'm really intrigued by the whole meta-ness of the idea.

I'm interested in joining, if you're willing to accept new people (I know you said anytime to the last one, but I prefer to ask anyway :P). If you are, I have a quick question. Is this strictly for existing anime/game characters, or would it be cool if we made up our own?

I gotta say, I'm really intrigued by the whole meta-ness of the idea.

You can have Original Characters. :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm loving all the attention this thread is getting. This rp was originally dying but I believe with the increase in people wanting to join, it has a chance to live. However, people began to break the main rules in the IC. This included posting lengths and speed posting. I feel that restarting the IC will help to get everything in motion. I strongly suggest that people who were speed posting, or writing short posts before, to stop it. Thank you, and I can't wait to get this up and running again. :)

Appearance:
750795-bigthumbnail.jpg

(Unknown Artist)
Name: Keith Bradford
From: (Series they come from) Original ^_^ (A non-existent game called "Letters to Aldbridge," a character-driven military shooter about the struggles of a young man whose homeland is thrust into civil war)
Personality: Crass and harsh, but kind hearted. He spends what little free time he has playing basketball with his squadmates and writing letters home. Very family oriented and, at least early in his military career, somewhat sheltered.
Bio: Growing up in the rural Abringtonian town of Aldbridge, Keith used to write covers of his favorite songs to sing and play on his guitar. He never would have dreamed of getting involved in the military, much less going to war. As he grew up though, his parents always felt that being a musician wouldn't be enough to support himself and urged him to pursue a more profitable career. While he languished for a year in indecision, fate conspired to coax him out of his comfort zone and into new experiences. When a militant group arose intent on taking power Keith and the other young adults from his hometown were rounded up, given their gear, and handed a train ticket to their assigned front. Now he'll learn if his dreams can withstand the terrors of war and whether or not he can adapt to his new lot in life without losing himself.
Destination: (Where they're heading) To the defense of a strategically significant city named Edgeborough, which serves as a key part of the nation's supply lines.
Other: Basically the idea is that his whole identity in-game and the forces that influence him are a representation of real-world entities. The original dev team wanted him to be the main character in a musical rhythm game, but the publishers thought there wasn't enough market for such things. As a result, the game was reworked into something with a broader market appeal. The devs still want to make their rhythm based game, and are really just hoping this military shooter gets the character enough of a fanbase for them to justify that risk to the publishers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:
750795-bigthumbnail.jpg

(Unknown Artist)
Name: Keith Bradford
From: (Series they come from) Original ^_^ (A non-existent game called "Letters to Aldbridge," a character-driven military shooter about the struggles of a young man whose homeland is thrust into civil war)
Personality: Crass and harsh, but kind hearted. He spends what little free time he has playing basketball with his squadmates and writing letters home. Very family oriented and, at least early in his military career, somewhat sheltered.
Bio: Growing up in the rural Abringtonian town of Aldbridge, Keith used to write covers of his favorite songs to sing and play on his guitar. He never would have dreamed of getting involved in the military, much less going to war. As he grew up though, his parents always felt that being a musician wouldn't be enough to support himself and urged him to pursue a more profitable career. While he languished for a year in indecision, fate conspired to coax him out of his comfort zone and into new experiences.
Destination: (Where they're heading) To the defense of a strategically significant city named Edgeborough, which serves as a key part of the nation's supply lines.
Other: I had to cut the bio short for now. I'll finish it up when I get back in an hour or two. Basically the idea is that his whole identity in-game and the forces that influence him are a representation of real-world entities. The original dev team wanted him to be the main character in a musical rhythm game, but the publishers thought there wasn't enough market for such things. As a result, the game was reworked into something with a broader market appeal.
Thats.....kind of deep....I really like your bio!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Thats.....kind of deep....I really like your bio!

Thanks! I've made a lot of characters for different RP over time, but I'm really proud of this one. I feel like I've reached a new level of character creation with him. ^_^

I'm super excited. :3

so will this mean we will have to re create new character or can we use the ones we used for the original IC thread ?

Appearance:scootyman.jpg
Name: RED Scout (Unknown real name)
Personality: Obnoxious, loud, fast, over-confident.
Bio: Living in Boston as the youngest boy of eight, Scout wanted to join in the fight with his big brothers, but being small, couldn't catch up to them. So he practiced running. Running was the only thing he did night and day. Then, he would be the first to join the fight.
Destination: cp_dustbowl, a map from Team Fortress 2. Looks like: cp_dustbowl_big.jpg
Other: The game is set in 1959, so he flips out when he sees technology. (Except for earbuds, those are in the game.)

Reactions: 2 people
I can't wait until the new IC is up and running! :)

Appearance:View attachment 25569
Name: RED Scout (Unknown real name)
Personality: Obnoxious, loud, fast, over-confident.
Bio: Living in Boston as the youngest boy of eight, Scout wanted to join in the fight with his big brothers, but being small, couldn't catch up to them. So he practiced running. Running was the only thing he did night and day. Then, he would be the first to join the fight.
Destination: cp_dustbowl, a map from Team Fortress 2. Looks like: View attachment 25570
Other: The game is set in 1959, so he flips out when he sees technology. (Except for earbuds, those are in the game.)

Accepted

I can't wait until the new IC is up and running! :)

Yes.... >.>

I do apologize to everyone that the IC is not up yet. I need to plan out some things for it, and I've been too busy to work on it. I'll try to have something up in a few days, sorry for the wait everyone. It's hard to resurrect a dead roleplay. :C

Accepted

Yes.... >.>

I do apologize to everyone that the IC is not up yet. I need to plan out some things for it, and I've been too busy to work on it. I'll try to have something up in a few days, sorry for the wait everyone. It's hard to resurrect a dead roleplay. :C
You can do it! :D

Yes.... >.>

It's alright. That's all perfectly understandable. ^_^ Being a GM doesn't mean you suddenly magically don't have real life things to get done, as awesome as that might be. :P

Alright fellas, I'm recruiting an old friend of mine to be a co-gm for the rp! Introducing, the smexy Cynder~

Status
Not open for further replies.