3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Ive been on a hiatus for a while now, and Im hoping to get back into things. So, Im lookimg for 3-4 RPs to get the swing back. I currently have no real plots, but given dedicated thought, I can make one. Below will be some pairings I want, as well as other stuff to jog the imagination. I only do MxF plots.

Pairings:

Mercenary/Pacifist (trapped together and forced to survive in a warzone?)
Spy/Spy
Spy/Agent or Asset (agents give information to spies, assets are specilists called in)
Zombie slayer/other slayer
Vampire, witch, succubus, werewolf, or something along those lines/human
Any of the above/any of the above
Angel/Demon

Fandoms:

I only do OCs, but canon characters can be interacted with.

Books:

Anything in the Clancyverse
Alice in Zombieland
Anything in the Mack Bolan universe

Games:

Borderlands 2
Fallout
Soul Caliber

TV/Movies:

Stargate
RWBY
The Transporter

Last edited:
The Vampire, witch, succubus, werewolf, or something along those lines/human or the zombie slayer/other slayer roleplays sound like awesome pairings to try ^_^

I would be up for something with Zombies if you are still looking. :)

I would love to do Mercenary/Pacifist with you ^-^

Great! Drop me a PM so we can work things out. Im starting to develop the plot now.

The Vampire, witch, succubus, werewolf, or something along those lines/human or the zombie slayer/other slayer roleplays sound like awesome pairings to try ^_^

Mind shooting me a PM to figure this stuff out?

I would be up for something with Zombies if you are still looking. :)
I am, something along the lines of not just surviving, but taking the war to the undead?

I like that. I have been wanting to do something with zombies for some time now. I would love to give something a try.

I like that. I have been wanting to do something with zombies for some time now. I would love to give something a try.

Want to figure this put via PM?

Ive been on a hiatus for a while now, and Im hoping to get back into things. So, Im lookimg for 3-4 RPs to get the swing back. I currently have no real plots, but given dedicated thought, I can make one. Below will be some pairings I want, as well as other stuff to jog the imagination. I only do MxF plots.

Pairings:

Mercenary/Pacifist (trapped together and forced to survive in a warzone?)
Spy/Spy
Spy/Agent or Asset (agents give information to spies, assets are specilists called in)
Zombie slayer/other slayer
Vampire, witch, succubus, werewolf, or something along those lines/human
Any of the above/any of the above
Angel/Demon

Fandoms:

I only do OCs, but canon characters can be interacted with.

Books:

Anything in the Clancyverse
Alice in Zombieland
Anything in the Mack Bolan universe

Games:

Borderlands 2
Fallout
Soul Caliber

TV/Movies:

Stargate
RWBY
The Transporter
I am interested in Pacafist/mercinary, angel/demon, creature/human roleplays, I am pretty flexible. wanna do some brainstorming with me? :D

I am interested in Pacafist/mercinary, angel/demon, creature/human roleplays, I am pretty flexible. wanna do some brainstorming with me? :D
Mind dropping me a PM to do said brainstorming?

Are you by chance still open?

Mmkay, I just got a pretty good one.

A coven of witches lives in a small town, just ordinary members of society. When a new face moves into town, he is warmly welcomed by the townspeople. Then there is a grisly murder in the town, any observer trained in magic would recognize the signs of a dark ritual that took place. A member of the coven starts to cast a spell over the town, to protect them, when the new face shows up. He is a Hunter, and they have to find this dark sect before things get out of hand...

Reactions: Ashi
Mmkay, I just got a pretty good one.

A coven of witches lives in a small town, just ordinary members of society. When a new face moves into town, he is warmly welcomed by the townspeople. Then there is a grisly murder in the town, any observer trained in magic would recognize the signs of a dark ritual that took place. A member of the coven starts to cast a spell over the town, to protect them, when the new face shows up. He is a Hunter, and they have to find this dark sect before things get out of hand...
Sounds interesting. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.