Getting back into the game! (two new plots added Two princes {Yaoi} and Twisted fairytale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sepdemonium

Original poster
rrquest.png

Hi everyone, if you have clicked on to this.. you have once again found yourself inside of the dark mind of Sepdemonium, you must really like it here! I have had a very shitty week, and I'm suffering serious RPG withdrawal syndrome.. meaning, I haven't let lose my strange dark..mind.. in a while and I've become..twitchy.. so! Along with the awesome people I already rp with (who I've hopefully responded to by this stage) I thought it might help me to get back into the swing of things.. there are some things however I need to make clear..

{♠} for reasons that are..not really worth mentioning..., I'm going to have to take my rping very slowly.. so any rp we do will move rather slowly, so my requests aren't really best for people who like fast paced things.. so I'm apologising in advance :] also.. I made these plots yesterday with a partly fried brain..so..they're weird..

{♠} post length really doesn't matter to me, I like people who do one liners as much as I like people who do paragraphs and novels! I like going with the flow and will try to match my partner's writing, though there are times when I might write more or less.. it depends.. all in all, as long as I can read what you're saying (text speak is lost on me) it's coolio!

{♠} I'm pretty flexible in terms of plots, I don't mind sitting down with someone and working out every rp detail.. I don't mind taking the basics of a plot I've posted and wing it from there, and I defiantly don't mind simply winging it! If you see a plot I've posted and like it but think it would be better with a few changes, please don't be afraid to pm me! What you'll currently see in my requests is a very simple summery of the plot, so if you'd like more information please don't hesitate to ask! (*coughs * even I think some of the plots I've written down are to long winded and kinda strict.. so seriously, if you like the idea but wanna improvise on the plan I don't mind! After all, it's not just my rp.. it's yours to and as long as we both have fun, that's all that matters :] )

{♠} I'm a dark Rpier by nature, so I tend to prefer dark and creepy RPGs over light hearted ones, however that doesn't mean I'm unwilling to do fluffy and light rps.. it just means that I'll end up adding a sprinkle of darkness one way or the other! My characters also tend to have pretty sad back stories..

{♠} on the topic of characters.. I'm currently craving to rp with my three favourite characters so if anyone would like to rp with one of them specificity please let me know, I'll also add some information about them at the bottom of this request :]

{♠} I prefer MxM over all other relationships and find it hard to RP with a female character.. so while I will do FxM I prefer to be the male.. but I like to rp MxM relationships the most.. and though I play both aggressive (Seme) and passive (Uke) characters.. I much prefer playing Uke then Seme. I however also do not mind doubling up characters so I could play both, a passive and aggressive role.

{♠} I tend to play male characters more often then not (since I prefer them) however you may find one or two ideas in here where I will play as a female to and I'm also open to negotiation :]

{♠} I mainly use anime pictures, but will also use realistic ones if need be :]

{♠} and I do smut with my own age group.. though these Rps won't be smut focused (unless my partner wants it do be so :] ) I'm perfectly fine with doing that kind of stuff.. so if you're in my age group and would prefer a darker and more smutty equiverlent of any of the things you have read.. pm me and I'll tell you what I have in mind..

legacy:

C1- Character one
C2- Character two
C1 or C2 in blue text- Character I'd like to rp
C1 and C2 without colour- I'm fine with ether role
SPC- I have a specific character in mind that I will play as in the rp

plots without SPCs

flexible and somewhat random like my brain, these plots are based of random thoughts I had.. though they may seem very detailed, I'm perfectly happy to go over any of them with you and make the RPG one you'll enjoy to! Of course, if you really like the plot how it is and wanna do it like it is.. that's epic to! :]

Fight or Flight

CONTAINS: sci fi, human experimentation, forbidden romance, set in the future, fluff, debates on morality, heavy subject matter, posible yaoi

(main version reserved by Axy, Alternative version reserved for Person :])
plot-in the year 5013 a top secret research facility was created, within it were housed the vilest of prisoners.. men that would have being on death row, men that wouldn't be missed if anything happened to them. The facility used these men as lab rats and suffered strange experimentations upon them. Character 1 is one of the younger inmates, at the age of eighteen it's unknown what crime they committed that wound them up in there. Character 2 is a scientist that has worked there for many years and is debating the morality of their job. C1 senses the moral dilemma in C2 and starts to try and convince him that things aren't right. That 'two wrongs don't make a right' and tries to convince C2 to let him out of the facility, C2 refuses at first. A few days later C2 observes some of the experiments that are used on C1 and watches in horror as the tests nearly end up killing him. It is then that C2 decides to leave and take C1 with him. C2 smuggles the weakened C1 out of the faclity and steals away into the night with him. C2 takes C1 into his home and decides to let the young man recover before kicking him out.. however C2 starts to become attached to C1 and keeps him around, C1 in turn starts to develop feelings for C2 in turn (but doesn't admit it) for a while the two live peacefully, until the authorities recognise C1.. which causes C1 and C2 to once again go on the run.. what will become of them?

+ so this idea is based upon a book I read called the Devil's Dream.. it deals with issues like right and wrong, human rights.. but most importantly it deals in the idea of fobidden love and possible repentance+
♠♠♠

Aren't you a bit to old to be a magic girl?

Contains: fluff, comedy, drama, modern fantasy, theme of friendship, dark undertones

(open)
plot-In New York city a group of young girls fight evil, an evil known as the Cursed. The Cursed are monsters, demons that have breached the worlds and often go on 'rampages'. Normal people cannot see them and think these rampages are nothing more then sad but normal events.. car crashes, train wrecks, serial killers.. all these things are explained rationally, which can never be farther from the truth. The magic girl group- The Golden Lotus- are the only ones who can stop them, or die trying! One day the group is informed that a new member may be joining their ranks, which means to say that the demons will kill another girl who has a pure heart and qualities to become a magic girl after her death. You see, magic girl's become what they are by cheating death. If a young girl dies at the hands of a demon by the night of a full moon, if she posses the qualities required.. she comes back as a magic girl, even if it's against her will. C1 is the leader of the group, she is the very symbolism of the magic girl.. innocent and bubbly, cute and liked by all. She is picked to greet the new member and help them come to terms with what happened. C1 however get's a huge shock when she finds out that the new magic girl is a twenty four year old women as opposed to a sixteen year old girl. C2 is very pissed about the current turn of events and at first tries to forsake her new duty, disbelieving that this has actually happened to her.. at a first glance the two may seem to be unlikely companions, but maybe they can become friends.. and kick demon butt!

+I'm not really into the magic girl thing to much, so I thought I'd add my own twist to it by making it dark yet funny! the main theme is friendship, and even the most unlikely of friends could be awesome ones+
♠♠♠

ROCK THE WORLD!

Contains: fluff, Slice of life, romance, yaoi

(open)
plot-Dreams unite people, they forge friendships and romances from the most unlikely of people.. and this love story is no different. C1 and C2 couldn't be more different, their backgrounds and personalities are total opposites. They are however united by one passion, their love for music! They both meet at Appleworth's university for the musically gifted and at first don't get along, in fact a rivalry is formed between the two of them. When they are assigned each other as study buddies they have no choice but to work together, luckily their task is simple.. they must become a band and play in front of the other students, as they begin to work together they both realise that they misjudged each other. When they play for the first time in front of the other students, they began to realise how harmonious.. how in synch they are with each other, it's then they decide to to become a permanent band and set out with one aim.. the dream of two people.. to rock the world!

+when I heard the song 'ROCK THE LM.C' by LM.C (a japanese band) it made me think about how hard it must actally be to go through all the stuff required to become a band.. is it easy, is it hard, how do you start? I also wanted to actally try a fluffy rp for a change..+
♠♠♠

Crowle's Secret

Contains: Magic, fantasy, Victorian Era, Horror, Survival themed

(open)
plot-Once upon a time there was once a great warlock known as Crowle, it was rumoured that he had found the secret to life Eternal. So great was his power that no one else could figure out how he did it, so great was his power that it ended up destroying him. Yet his house was not torn down, only boarded up.. like a locked treasure chest awaiting to be opened. C1 and C2 are both magically inclined, they both have an equal amount of potential to find Crowle'a secret. C1 wants to find it for their own glory and benefit, C2 once to find it in order to help the people they love.. the two team up and break into Crowle's home together, in doing so they will find out the secret of eternal life.. but all secrets come at a price and soon they will have to fight their way through a nightmare.. will they survive?
♠♠♠

+I just felt like trying a supernatural rp with a twist..witches, warlocks and zombies!+
♠♠♠

Two Princes

contains: arranged marriage, possible fluff and abuse, yaoi

(open)
In the kingdom of Everlast, there were two kingdoms at war. The war had gone on for a very long time, and there seemed no end in sight until one day the kings decided to compromise with each other. An arranged marriage would take place that would bring peace to the kingdoms. The marriage was finalised without consistent of the 'bride' and groom, in hidden carriages the two young blue bloods will be taken to a neutral location where they will live out their days together. However.. the father of C1 thought that his son would be marrying a female, and the father of C2 decided not to mention the fact he's giving away his son as opposed to a daughter.. but is to late to do anything, to break the marriage would mean plunging the kingdom back into war. This story follows the two princes;

C1 is a strong and handsome looking young man, in many ways he's the ideal prince. A fine combination of masculine qualities and refinement. He's very manly looking and most of the girls in his kingdom have a huge crush on the young man. What is his personality? Well that is decided by the RPGier. C1 is the seme of our tale.

C2 looks like a girl, and contrasts with the stereotypical views of what a prince is. He acts more girlish then manly and he's a combination of feminine qualities and elegance. He's mocked in his kingdom for his pretty looks and girls tend to be somewhat jealous of him. What is his personality? Well that is decided by the RPGier. C2 is the uke of our tale.

Will these two princes ever love each other, or will they grow to hate each other?

+I really wanted to put a different view on the whole arranged marrage idea, in this RPG I'd like to be the uke C2 :] +

Plots based off various media

The vampire's curse

Contains: Violence, supernatural themes, possible romance

(open)
plot-An RPG based off the anime Hellsing. In the year 2016 there is a secret organisation known as Hell Sings that deals in the elimination of vampires, as far as the world knows vampires are only myth.. and this is thanks to the effort of Hell Singing who fights vampire with vampire. In the shadows lurks a greater threat, the Nazi sympathisers known as Kreig who are creating new types of vampires via illegal experimentation. Kreig wishes to bring about another Great War, one that they will win and it falls down to Hell Sings to stop them. C1 is an elite Hell sings vampire, even Alucard acknowledged their abilities. They are sent into a secret facility run by Kreig with the objective of razing the whole thing to the ground, it is then that they encounter C2. C2 is a newly created vampire, and C1's equal in terms of abilities. C2 however is heavily indoctrinated in Krieg's ideals and it's the only life they know... at first they may be foes, but will they become something more?

+so I really like hellsing.. GO ANDERSON! *ahem* sorry.. and have had this idea rattling around my skull for a while+
♠♠♠

Mein Butler

contains: romance, dark themes, supernatural elemants

(open)
plot-Based on Black butler and set in Germany during the 1880s, this RPG will focus on the lives of C1 (a young human) and C2 (the demon who was summoned by C1) this plot is extremely flexible due to the characters in question, so instead of putting a summery of the plot here it would be much easier on a whole to work these things out with however would like to rp with me in this idea.. also even though based around the era, it's not required to know everything that was going on during this time :]

+haven't watched yet, but I like what I've read about it..and I wanted to put my own twist in it :] +
♠♠♠

plots with SPCs

so these plots are ones involving my most beloved and favourite characters.. now, just because there's a plot there, doesn't mean we have to follow it through perfectly.. if you like we could use the plot line as just a basic intro and shape the RPG from there, or we could throw caution to the wind and keep the basic plot and just wing it from there! Whatever works best for you :] *coughs * for those who are in my own age group and would prefer a darker and grittier version of any of these RPGs, please feel free to pm me! I will reveal what I had in mind..

Warped Perfection

CONTAINS: Fantasy genre, Dark themes (such as insanity and abuse), Fictional location, OC, SPC {Sepiroth}

(reserved for Boxateer :] )
Plot: A person of great riches (character 1) is travelling the land, seeking fame and fortune. C1 knows nothing about the world around them and has being brought up in a rather good background. As a result they are somewhat ignorant or innocent of the way the world works around them, hopefully not enough to be used by others.. but enough not to know the meaning of starvation or pain. Upon their travels C1 chances across an abandoned village, or rather a village that seems abandoned. Overwhelmed by curiosity C1 walks into the village, only to find that all the builds have grotesque and nightmarish scenes painted upon them. Pictures that the devil himself would cringe at. Overcome by repulsion and curiosity, C1 resolves to find whoever made these paintings and marches deeper into the village, determined. As C1 makes their way through the empty husk of the village he starts to realise that whoever painted these things is insane, and C1 begins to fear that this was not a good idea. Before C1 can leave however, they catches sight of the deranged painter (Character 2). At first C2 is reluctant and distrustful of C1 and regards them cautiously and is reserved with them. As time passes C2 eventually begins to trust C1 and over time an unlikely friendship is formed between them, and C1 persuades C2 to come to his home land.. what happens then? Well..that depends..on us.. will the friendship stay as it is ..or will it wilt and rot..?

+so..Sepiroth..*grins* my Sephy.. this idea has being going around in my head for a year, but I keep shoving it to the side.. it's a dark fantasy RPG I would say.. though the theme for it is trust..+
♠♠♠

The Doll house

Contains: Violence, torture, thriller , possible romance, I'd prefer to do this one with someone 18+ because of it's gruesomeness, SPC Sepiroth,

(open)
Plot- C1 is a criminal psychiatrist, his newest job is to assist the FBI in helping to track down the serial killer known as 'The Doll Maker.' who has massacred, tortured and done unspeakable things to various men and women he's come into contact with. The only lead and hope they have thus far lies in the young man known as Sepiroth Von Silencia, the only person who knows The Doll Maker well..or so it's believed. However the job for C1 will not be an easy one, Sepiroth's mind was evidently broken when he was found by the authorites and the deep scars and burns on his body spoke volumes of what state his mind might be in.. and since then the young man was kept in an insane asylum. But if C1 wants to catch 'The Doll Maker' then he will need Sepiroth's aid in order to do so, though he holds out little hope after seeing the mental state of the young man for himself. However as C1 starts to question Sepiroth and slowly gains his trust, it becomes more and more apparent that Sepiroth is not just a key information bank to this case.. but the only survivor so far of 'The Doll Maker' who holds more dark secrets then C1 could have ever dreamed of.. not just about 'The Doll Maker' on a simple level, but a more personal level of information as well. Eventually C1 becomes closer to Sepiroth (the kind of closeness is up to the RPGier.. could be friend, father-son relationship, whatever!) and starts to take him out of the asylum, not just to aid in the investigation but also to show the young man that the outside world isn't as scary as he thinks it is.

The investigation continues to move and they come slowly closer to catching the psychotic killer, and the relationship between C1 and Sepiroth in becomes closer and more intense.. however Sepiroth suddenly warns C1 that it's a bad idea to get this close to him, and C1 is affected negatively by Sepiroth's words.. thinking that the young man only used him, C1 breaks contact with Sepiroth totally. After a week, a person who was close to C1 is found dead.. their body shows their gruesome fate, and next to the corpse is a small calling card with the letters 'DM' written in blood upon it. C1 isn't sure what to think and decides to pay Sepiroth another visit, only to be shocked about how much Sepiroth has deteriated in this time. The only words that can be obtained from him are 'doll house..' and that is where our real story begins..

+it shocked me when I read back through these requests that I didn't have really creepy sterotypical RPG that people would think 'yep, that's definatly Sepdemonium's idea'.. this RPG is very open ended in terms of the relationships and directions it can go in, and it's inspired by various crime books+
♠♠♠

meh, it's just a soul

Contains: abuse, dark themes, fluff, possible romance, supernatural, SPC Dio

(open)
Plot-Another Black Butler style RPG.. Dio is a well..uhh..his profession is rather..uhh..(it depends on which age group would be willing to do this.. if a teen member, he'll just be a street rat..in an adult member wants to do this then..I'll explain in pm about his job..), he lives on the streets and does whatever he can to survive. Anything humiliating, anything immoral.. it eventually takes it's toll upon his sanity and mind. Our story begins in Victorian London, in White chapel. Dio is at a rock bottem low, more willing to kill himself then see another day.. it is then that his tortured soul unwittingly summons you, dear demon! You offer him anything he wants in exchange for his soul, and he jumps at the offer. His wish? To actually have someone who loves him for who he is, to know love just once in his life. And so begins our story, it's a story about two lives intertwined.. what happens is entirely up to them, and the plot will be decided by them.. for this is their story.

+I've always wanted to have Dio sell his soul to a demonic butler, and see what happens from there..don't judge meeeeeee!+
♠♠♠

Red and Blue

"Red an' Blue are two opposite colours, they couldn't be be any more different.. but at the end of the day, ain't they both still colours regardless of how different they are?"

contains: SPC, possible forbidden romance, unlikely friendship, possible abuse and dark themes, fluff

(open)
An Alternative SPC involving Dio. In Victorian London, social class is uncompromising and of great importance. The classes must remain separated at all costs, after all.. the lower class exist to work for the upper class, outside of that there can be no mingling between them. It's a drab and rainy night as C1 walks home from an extravagant ball, dressed in his best clothes and wanting for nothing. It is on this fateful night that C1 encounters Dio, a young man who's to weak to even seek shelter from the rain. By the attire of the young man its safe to say that he was homeless, and C1 could have left him to die and thought no more of the fact..but for some reason C1 doesn't do that, instead he takes the half starved young man to his home and decides for whatever reason (that's up to the RPGier) to care for him. As Dio's slowly nursed back to health, C1 starts to catch glimpses into the other side of life.. glimpses of what its like to be poor, to be reduced to doing anything possible just to get a small peace of bread. Whatever C1's reasons are, Dio doesn't trust him. Dio grew up in a hard life that in turn hardened his heart to stone and living with C1 and seeing the..fabulous lifestyle of the wealthy only makes him more resentful, more afraid of why he's there. Unable to take it, Dio flees from C1 and his home for a while and is seen fleeing the house by one of the neighbours who naturally assumes that the young vagabond was up to no good and alerts the authorities...who rough Dio up quite a lot before leaving him alone-since Dio is no stranger to the law the police reacted harshly because of that. C1 finds Dio in his beaten state and asks the young man why he ran away in the first place, and when Dio reacts by looking away in shame and nervousness C1 realises how different the two of them are.. but for whatever reason he once again allows Dio to stay at his home, only this time he asks the young man if he'd like to.. and Dio accepts.

Our story really starts now. The two of them are living together and start to develop feelings for each other (whatever those feelings may be) and are both seeing aspects of the world in ways they'd never have thought of. For a time they are happy together and have their ups and downs, their high and low moments.. with fluffy moments! How will they fair together? Only time will tell.

+I had the idea for this RPG shortly after I made an rp about Victorian London another site I'm on, and like all the other ideas.. it kinda floated.. though open ended I'd prefer this RPG to be an MxM however I'm willing to comprimise. the RPG focuses on social issues and morality, but also upon friendship and romance.. with drama and fluff!+
♠♠♠

Dead Buttlerflies

to be added, a Richard SPC RPG..

♠♠♠

Moths
another Richard rp to be added

♠♠♠

Twisted fairytale

CONTAINS: supernatural elements, dark themes, possible romance, multiple characters, SPC Kira and Salvation

The young man's hand trembles as he strokes the lifeless cheek of his young wife, tears trickle from his emerald green eyes. They are the most valued tears of all, the tears of a demon. His long red hair falls in front of his face, yet he makes no move to brush it away. His lips quiver as he croaks up. "wake up, my belle.. my beautiful belle.." yet she does not awaken to his words, nor does she feel him. The young demon lord feels the slender and warm arms of his angelic butler wrap around him in comfort, he wails an almost inhumane wail as he buries his head into the shoulder of the butler who once served his father. "SHE'S DEAD, SHE'S DEAD!" the red haired demon screams.

He draws a pentagram of blood, muttering a forbidden spell to himself. It has only being three days since the death of his wife and unborn child, but to him it feels like forever. His lips twist over words that should never be uttered, his voice raw with effort. Between the spell he utters. "there's nothing I wouldn't give for her to be in my arms, NOTHING!" and upon these words a voice answers him from within the pentagram of his own blood, the voice offers him a deal so obscene.. yet so full of promise that it makes his already weakened mind break. He agrees without hesitation, and the pentagram shatters.. knocking him back with the force of the spell, he vaguely hears the sound of his butler coming in with a cry of. "young master, Kira! Are you alright?!" the young demon lord can hear the sound of laughter, and it takes him a moment to realise its from himself.

A year later his butler takes a deep breath, placing his hand on the door handle to the young demon lord's room. The butler's ruined wings quiver slightly and he takes a deep breath, remembering the tragic days that changed the young master so much. The butler thinks of his old master, and how disappointed he would be if he ever found out. The angelic butler pushes all thoughts to the side and enters the room. "young master, Kira.. here is your food.. shall I feed you know?" the butler no longer expects an answer any more, the only thing the young lord does now is laugh. But he hears lord Kira's voice clearly now as the young demon gurgles. "Saaaalllvaaaatttiooonn..bring me my Belladonna..." the butler feels a stabbing sensation in his heart, he cannot deny such a request.. even if he cannot fulfil it. "yes, my master.." he says with a bow. "do you have anyone in mind?" he feels a shiver creep up his spine as the young master grins and whispers. "ohhh..yeeessss..."

this is where you come in..male, female..from whatever walk of life, you were abducted from your home and torn away from everything you knew.. you cannot help but wonder if this is a fairytale, but it is the fairytale born of a deranged mind.. welcome, dear friend to your Twisted Fairytale..

+so, another idea I've had rattling around in my head..In this RPG I'll be playing two characters, the lord and the butler.. for this RPG I don't mind what gender my partner wants to use, and the plot is very open ended.. it's got good flexablity! :]+

~more things will be added as time goes on~

my SPCs

end result.png
Sepiroth- his personality is rather flat on the surface, in fact he pales in the face of Dio who's his polar opposite.. but inside of Sepiroth there's a vast swirling spiral of insanity, and when he flips he really flips. He's a passive character (a bad ass and slightly tsundere uke) and holds strange and very disturbing views on the world. He hates himself and has quite a few mental illnesses and fears, he can also be a very passive aggressive character..hiding his disdain for someone under an icy mask. His past has made it very hard for him to talk to others and trust others, he's not to social. Many people have also mistook him for a female..(optional read more)

images3.jpg
Dio- loud mouthed and crude, confident and arrogant.. he is Sepiroth's opposite, the only thing they have in common is their past and insecurities. Dio is also a passive character (though he tends to hide it through OTT aggression.. he's a dramatic and tsundere uke) Dio also has his issues and flaws, but unlike Sepiroth he doesn't hate himself. In fact Dio would rather be himself then anyone else, he just wishes that he could forget parts of his past. He's easily moved to anger and aggression and tends to act impulsively on emotion, he's also a very good manipulator. Dio looks androgynous.. (optional read more)

images.jpg
Richard- quiet and calm with a reserved outlook, Richard is a very mellow and non assertive character most of the time. He's very frail of body and often wishes that he could do physical activities, he cannot however voice of he feels about these things in case he was seen as whining. Another passive character, Richard doesn't like arguments or confrontation and he detests fighting. However he does have an insaner side, a throw back of his blood line that sometimes manifests itself.. making him more willing to fight and be assertive if need be. Richard also has a keen sense on if people are using him or not, and can often tell if someone has ill intentions. He's not quite as helpless and clueless as people think him to be. He looks like a very frail young man (optional read more)​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll gladly do Warped Perfection, with an idea to go with the plot, but in order for it to work. What is the time of Warped Perfection? Do they have modern tech or is it sort of like early 1900s?

hi! thanks for your interest :] I was thinking more 1900s.. but I really don't mind it modern ether... which would you prefer? :]

Status
Not open for further replies.