1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Getting a Thread Moved

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by AHeartlessNobody, Apr 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I've had two threads I've needed to move, but whenever I go to the request form that's listed in the FAQ it says 'The requested page could not be found.' Do I just need to contact a moderator or is there another link I can use to have them moved?

2. Under Useful links at the bottom of the page (or under the online members listing) you'll find a thread moderation link :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks :) That link worked. I twas just the one when I went to the FAQ that didn't work. Now I can put in my request XD

4. I'm not sure if the FAQ is up to date or not but there's at least teo other links that work :D

(Also I lied, it's actually under site functions in the bottom of the page, not useful links >.>;)

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.