Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
[btn=#7c6191|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/gerschwister-akademie-boarding-school-rp-ic.158705/]IC Thread[/btn]

• Welcome to Gerschwister-Akademie,

This pristine place will be your astounding new abode for the next many years. A school unlike any other, this institute relies on the bond between each and every gerschwister, that is German for sibling by the way.

As we are sure you will see upon enrollment, Gerschie, as many of the students so lovingly refer to this place, is run differently than other academies around the world. We do not simply encourage participation and relationship building, we require it. Each and every student here is only accepted if they successfully meet all of the requirements, which congratulations, you have.

Here at Gerschie you will be required to lean on one another and learn from your siblings. Of course there are staff who teach and see to that nothing gets completely out-of-hand... after all, we do pride ourselves in our success to return all students back to their correct destinations after each term and to successfully graduate all students at the end of their stay with us.

Attached you will find a copy of your admissions letters, any scholarships and grants you have been awarded, three tickets: one to get an identification badge photo, one to receive your room card and one to receive your books and luggage after arrival. There will also be a code of conduct, brochure full of information and pictures, your room number, roommates names, uniform policy and order sheet along with an order packet for any other accessories you may feel the desire to purchase.

Due to the nature of this academy, each person has the same schedule as the rest of their year, thus allowing for relationships to build throughout the entirety of the day. Meals, breaks, physical education and music classes are joint, meaning all years attend at the same time. Schedules are handed out along with room keys and are also posted on each notice board.

All enrolled students are expected to be settled in no later than January 9th and no sooner than January 5th. Classes start promptly on January 10th. There are a multitude of ways to get here and you are free to come however you want. We do have a number of buses for those in the surrounding area (anyone from Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Slovenia or Austria), there is a train station about an hour away where we keep a shuttle waiting to make round-trips, there is also an airport slightly further that a shuttle is located at. We do not recommend coming via ship as we are not located by any major water bodies. You may come with your own car as well. We have a short term drop-off/pick-up area in the front and a long-term parking for our older students who possess a license and a vehicle.

We look forward to meeting you at orientation.

Sincerely,

Henrietta L. Owlery
    Headmistress Henrietta Owlery

&

Lawrence P. Chambers
    Deputy Headmaster Lawrence Chambers
    • Gerschwister-Akademie has been around since 1776. It started as a 1 room schoolhouse with a small bunk area out in the middle of the woods, secluded from the rest of the Germany, founded by a middle aged man called Franklin Hearst. In it's early years it only enrolled male siblings between the ages of 8 and 17, just as many institutions of the time. It focused mainly on learning how to survive and roll with the times while embracing a family bond.

By 1821 the school, located in the rural countryside of what is modern-day Meckenbeuren, Germany, had evolved almost to what it is today. The school had nearly tripled in size, now having a large building that held several classrooms as well as a separate eatery and dorming house. 1821 was also the first year that females were allowed to attend, thus resulting in almost doubling the student body. Gerschie earned it's nickname about this time, and it had gone through three headmasters: Franklin Hearst, Niklaus Hodg and Ashley Bjorn [yes, Ashley was a male, as it is a popular males name].

In 1893 the first woman was given the title of headmistress, Anjelic Leon took the position following the retirement of Headmaster Augustus Crumb, the headmaster after Ashley Bjorn. Under the direction of Headmistress Anjelic Leon Gerschwister-Akademie bloomed and flourished. The funding increased because of the headmistresses wealthy lineage, the buildings were re-done, adding two new buildings, a more solid curriculum and finalized the importance of why this school was based on the relationship between family members. Though she didn't change the age range she was stricter about who could enter the academy and who could not.

When the first war hit in 1914 the school held out for a while, still under the head of Mrs. Leon. Ultimately, in 1916, the school was temporarily closed to help with war efforts. It was transformed into a rest place that was mostly out of the way of the fighting, trying to give their allies a quick resting place. Unfortunately, in 1917 the school burned to the ground. It was unknown as to whether it was from the war or natural causes. In March 1918 the headmistress passed on at the age of 66, leaving the legacy of the school unknown.

Gerschie was almost non-existent for nearly ten years after burning down and being left without a wealthy headmistress who had successfully funded almost the entire institution for almost 25. As things were more-or-less returning to normal, a former student, Lewis Hellburg, and his brother, Bjorn Hellburg, also a former student began to pick up the pieces in early 1928. By 1930 the two brothers had managed to gain enough attention that a smaller building and a 'bomb-proof' shed for sleeping had been lifted and the school started out again, small and steady.

This new Gerschwister had a shorter life than the first. When the second war hit in '39 the two brothers had almost completely abandoned it, preparing to fight. A few years later their ideas of fighting had changed. By 1941, Lewis, who was in his 60's and Bjorn, in his late 50's, had fled [or attempted to at least] with their families to avoid falling victim to the camps that seemed to be popping up every where.

After the second world war ended in 1945 the school, while mostly still standing was less than a ghost town. It stayed vacant for three years until a young couple, James and Olexia Owlery, stumbled upon it. Though neither of them had attended the school, some of Mrs. Owlery's family had, her uncle, Bjorn Hellburg, the former Deputy Headmaster and her own father Lewis Hellburg, had told her endless stories about it as a child. Together the couple rebuilt what was broken, and even in the midst of the Cold War, James and Olexia kept their heads straight on their shoulders and began to assemble classes and schooling, continuing to develop and modernize things over the years. They decided to keep the school running in the family, and in 1986 they handed the keys and the title of Headmistress over to their daughter, Henrietta, 32 at the time, thus allowing the 63 and 64 year olds to retire with ease, living out the rest of their days any way they chose.

Now at present day, Headmistresses Henrietta Owlery had been running the school for 31 years, her best friend Lawrence at her side for 25 of them. The duo is on the older side at 63 and 67 years of age, but they were still more than capable of running this massive and very successful academy that has been built from the ground up over and over, time and time again. After all, they did manage to procure all the changes that helped the institution to grow to where it is now, such as organizing everything with the upmost precision and changing the acceptance age from 8 to 17 to those in seventh grade [11/12/13] up to the second year of 'pre-college' [or prep college - 18/19/20].
    • Layout .png

The institution is comprised of several buildings, all within walking distance of one another (except stables, they can be walked to but most people prefer to use a trolley).

The main building, Bjorn Hall, is the oldest and second largest one on the campus. It holds all of the staff offices and living quarters (If they choose to live there), the infirmary, a café, school store and a lounge area where a lot of meetings are held. Students only have access to the main floor.

The Coliseum is the students dormitory. All of the students live here; 3 people per room. Roommates are randomly chosen the first two years, then students can make suggestions after that, so long as all mates are the same year and gender. This is the largest building. It is very long, curved, and has five floors. The main floor is the cafeteria and main eatery, the second floor is for the seventh and eighth years, third floor houses the ninth and tenth years, fourth floor is where the eleventh and twelfth years stay, and of course the fifth floor belongs to the thirteenth and fourteenth years. Dorms have medium hardwood flooring with a large carpet in the middle of the room (see dorm room pic) and neutral light grey walls with white trim. They can be personalized as desired so long as no construction (no additional walls, changing colors of things, adding permanent carpets, etc) is performed.

Owlery Hall is the library. It is a smaller, two-story building with an enormous inside. The second floor is closed off to anyone under year 11.

Hellburg Hall is the academic building where all classes (except gym and music), detentions and after-school studies help are held. A lot of clubs meet here as well.

The gym is fairly self explanatory. It is quite large, includes an indoor track, a weight room, a fully functioning gymnastics/tumbling proper floored room and equipment, and your typical shellacked wooden floored room.

Nachtspielhaus (or Night Theater/Playhouse as translated) is a professionally built theater. It provides astounding quality for the performers and those attending to support the performers.

There is a courtyard located behind Bjorn Hall with a small, man-made pond. A little past the Courtyard is a poolhouse, of course with an indoor pool equipped with eight lap lanes, a regular board and a high board. The pool ranges from four feet deep to fifteen feet deep. About a mile past the pool is a scenic lake where the Bergfluss lets out.

Between the gym and Bjorn Hall there are many fields for recreational activities, often gym class is held on one of them in warmer weather. Just past the fields, about a three minute drive, is the stables equipped with many horses (some of which belong to the students), a show jumping ring, a practice ring, hunter jumping ring, a dressage ring and two cross country courses as well as the necessary paddocks. Due to the nature of the school and the safety of everyone, stallions are not allowed. Only mares and Geldings can be kept in the stables.

There are a number of greenhouses and a very thick forest located further from campus, between the round-about exit and the theater. Many students like to camp there on weekends.
    • *All faculty, with the exception of Henrietta and Lawrence, are free-to-play. Anyone can control them at any time (so long as you don't override one another). Myself, @Felilla and @~Dark Disney~ (if they choose to join) are the only ones who can take control of the Headmistress and Deputy Headmaster. Though I love you all I know how I write and think (obviously), and I have a pretty good idea of those two since we follow each other around and rp together quite a bit (therefore I know the quality they possess and that we generally have similar thoughts).*

Henrietta Owlery – 63 – Headmistress

Lawrence Chambers – 67 – Deputy Headmaster

Brianne Dee – 28 – Nurse

Jocque Despler – 31 – Nurse

Nether Lee – 55 – Doctor (male)

Sabrine Carp – 38 – Cook

Mark Carp – 40 – Cook

Lewis Carp – 35 – Cook

Antonio Cibaldi – 79 – Counselor

Grace Patricks – 40 – Counselor

Dyllan Patricks – 42 – Counselor

Brie Patricks – 25 – Counselor

Amelie Ruth – 42 – Health & P.E.

Mike Ruth – 40 – P.E.

Eliza Puks – 27 – P.E.

Daniella Owlet – 31 – Music (orchestra)

Marge Toole – 50 – Music (band)

Danny Leeson – 29 – Music (vocal) (male)

Eleanora Patri – 62 – Life Skills

Patrice Ekhardt – 58 – English classes (years 7, 8, 9, and 10)

Dylan Psychs – 32 – English Classes (years 11, 12, 13 and 14)

Marco Pallo – 41 – Science Classes (years 7, 8, 10 and 12)

Denise Pall – 33 – Science Classes (years 9, 11, 13 and 14)

Arnold Rourke – 61 – Math Classes (years 7, 8, 12 and 14)

Jimmy Sein – 53 – Math Classes (years 9, 10, 11 and 13)

Erik Vale – 29 – History Classes (years 7, 8, 9 and 10)

Erica Vail – 27 – History Classes (years 11, 12, 13 and 14)

Geraldina Blu – 59 – Foreign Language (years 7, 9, 11 and 13)

Morris James – 42 – Foreign Language (years 8, 10, 12 and 14)
    • *Classes do occasionally get cancelled or end early, that will be noted at the beginning of each of my IC posts, in big red lettering :) … also, I will be putting these in military time, so if you don't understand the timing just let me know and I'll translate it for you ;)*

**Each class only meets on certain days, that will be clearly marked on the schedule**

***There is a 10 minute gap between classes, it is not indicated on the schedule for simplicity's sake.***

****Phys. Ed, Music, Meals & Breaks are the same for every grade, resulting in one giant class for P.E. and Music. Health and Life Skills are split into two classes, one for 7-10th years and one for 11-14/2nd pre-college years. I recommend looking at the faculty tab to see which teachers are for which grades ^_^.****

*****Some of the classes seem very generalized. Language class changed every two years (indicated on schedule), Phys. Ed. Is mainly basic gym though it does touch on more specific things throughout the terms, Music is probably the most general. Students are required to sing or play an instrument. They can do both if they choose however. Music class meets twice a week therefore they may either sing both day, play the same instrument both days, play two different instruments (one tuesdays and one thursdays) or they may sing one day and play one instrument the other day.*****

[BCOLOR=#666699]~7th Year ;; 11 – 13 years of age~[/BCOLOR]
      6.30 - 8.00 ;; breakfast is served
      8.00 - 8.45 ;; Literature & Composition I [M,W,F] || Health [Tu,Th]
      8.45 - 9.30 ;; Pre-Algebra I [M,W,F] || Life Skills [Tu,Th]
      9.30 - 10.15 ;; Physical Education [M,W,F] || Music [Tu,Th]
      10.15 - 11.00 ;; Foreign Language – French [M,W,F] || Free Period [Tu,Th]
      11.00 - 12.30 ;; Recreational/Free Period [clubs and some sports meet now]
      12.30 - 14.00 ;; Lunch is served
      14.00 - 14.45 ;; World History I [M,W,F] || Mandatory Study Period [Tu,Th]
      14.45 - 15.30 ;; Earth Science I [M,W,F] || Detention/Free Period [Tu,Th]
      15.30 - 17.30 ;; Extra Curricular Activities [sports and some clubs meet now]
      17.30 - 19.00 ;; Dinner is served
      19.00 - 22.00 ;; Personal Time
      22.00 ;; Check-in/Room Curfew [everyone must swipe their room cards and be in their dorm building by this time]
      00.00 ;; Lights Out [no more leaving the dorm/building for the night]

[BCOLOR=#666699]~8th Year ;; 12 – 14 years of age~[/BCOLOR]
      8.00 - 8.45 ;; Earth Science II [M,W,F] || Health [Tu,Th]
      8.45 - 9.30 ;; Foreign Language – French [M,W,F] || Lifeskills [Tu,Th]
      10.15 - 11.00 ;; Literature & Composition II [M,W,F] || Free Period [Tu,Th]
      14.00 - 14.45 ;; Pre-Algebra II [M,W,F] || Mandatory Study Period [Tu,Th]
      14.45 - 15.30 ;; World History II [M,W,F] || Detention/Free Period [Tu,Th]
      22.00 ;; Check-in/Room Curfew [everyone must swipe their room cards and be in their dorm building by this time]

[BCOLOR=#666699]~9th Year ;; 13 – 15 years of age~[/BCOLOR]
      8.00 - 8.45 ;; Foreign Language - Italian [M,W,F] || Health [Tu,Th]
      8.45 - 9.30 ;; Germanic History I [M,W,F] || Life Skills [Tu,Th]
      10.15 - 11.00 ;; Biology I [M,W,F] || Free Period [Tu,Th]
      14.00 - 14.45 ;; Literature & Composition III [M,W,F] || Mandatory Study Period [Tu,Th]
      14.45 - 15.30 ;; Geometry [M,W,F] || Detention/Free Period [Tu,Th]

[BCOLOR=#666699]~10th Year ;; 14 – 16 years of age~[/BCOLOR]
      8.00 - 8.45 ;; Trigonometry I [M,W,F] || Health [Tu,Th]
      8.45 - 9.30 ;; Literature & Composition IV [M,W,F] || Life Skills [Tu,Th]
      10.15 - 11.00 ;; Germanic History II [M,W,F] || Free Period [Tu,Th]
      14.00 - 14.45 ;; Biology II [M,W,F] || Mandatory Study Period [Tu,Th]
      14.45 - 15.30 ;; Foreign Language - Italian [M,W,F] || Detention/Free Period [Tu,Th]

[BCOLOR=#666699]~11th Year ;; 15 – 17 years of age~[/BCOLOR]
      8.00 - 8.45 ;; Religious History [M,W,F] || Lifeskills [Tu,Th]
      8.45 - 9.30 ;; Chemistry I [M,W,F] || Health [Tu,Th]
      10.15 - 11.00 ;; Trigonometry II [M,W,F] || Free Period [Tu,Th]
      14.00 - 14.45 ;; Foreign Language - Russian [M,W,F] || Mandatory Study Period [Tu,Th]
      14.45 - 15.30 ;; Journalism, Newscasting & Playwriting I [M,W,F] || Detention/Free Period [Tu,Th]

[BCOLOR=#666699]~12th Year ;; 16 – 18 years of age~[/BCOLOR]
      8.00 - 8.45 ;; Foreign Language - Russian [M,W,F] || Health [Tu,Th]
      8.45 - 9.30 ;; Chemistry II [M,W,F] || Life Skills [Tu,Th]
      10.15 - 11.00 ;; Battle History [M,W,F] || Free Period [Tu,Th]
      14.00 - 14.45 ;; Journalism Newscasting & Playwriting II [M,W,F] || Mandatory Study Period [Tu,Th]
      14.45 - 15.30 ;; Statistics [M,W,F] || Detention/Free Period [Tu,Th]

[BCOLOR=#666699]~13th Year ;; 17 – 19 years of age~[/BCOLOR]
      8.00 - 8.45 ;; Journalism, Newscasting & Playwriting III [M,W,F] || Health [Tu,Th]
      8.45 - 9.30 ;; Pre-Calculus [M,W,F] || Life Skills [Tu,Th]
      10.15 - 11.00 ;; Physics I [M,W,F] || Free Period [Tu,Th]
      14.00 - 14.45 ;; Government & Political History [M,W,F] || Mandatory Study Period [Tu,Th]
      14.45 - 15.30 ;; Foreign Language - Greek [M,W,F] || Detention/Free Period [Tu,Th]

[BCOLOR=#666699]~14th Year ;; 18 – 20 years of age~[/BCOLOR]
      8.00 - 8.45 ;; Physics II [M,W,F] || Health [Tu,Th]
      8.45 - 9.30 ;; Journalism, Newscasting & Playwriting IV [M,W,F] || Life Skills [Tu,Th]
      10.15 - 11.00 ;;Calculus [M,W,F] || Free Period [Tu,Th]
      14.00 - 14.45 ;; Foreign Language - Greek [M,W,F] || Mandatory Study Period [Tu,Th]
      14.45 - 15.30 ;; Economical History [M,W,F] || Detention/Free Period [Tu,Th]
    • *The school does have a dress code policy as well as a uniform policy. There is one set of uniforms for those in years 7, 8 and 9, one set of uniforms for those in years 10, 11 and 12, and one set of uniforms for those in years 13 and 14.*

**Uniforms DO NOT need to be worn every day. They are only mandatory on certain days: the first day and last day of each term [see rules], the first day, last day and the 15th of each month, and of course for school trips and during the mandatory concert performances each year. There is one concert in the spring and winter term and two in the fall.**

***The uniforms are generally the same across the school, just the basic style changes slightly. They are all navy, white and grey based.***

[BCOLOR=#993366]Year 7, 8 and 9 Girls ;;[/BCOLOR]
      girl 7-9.jpg

Girls have the choice of a blue, white and grey plaid jumper over 1 of 4 collared white blouses, 2 long-sleeved, 2 short-sleeved, or 1 of the 4 tops paired with navy dockers or navy shorts (for the warmer months. Shorts will not be permitted for the winter term or after mid-october during the fall term). White, grey, navy or black keds or black mary janes or flats may be warn with or without the uniform socks which are a plain white sock either at ankle length or knee length. A navy sweater is offered for the cooler weather. Hair is to be kept back either with the addition of the solid navy or the plaid (matching the jumper) headband or in a neat braid, ponytail, bun or pigtail fashion. Jewelry should be tasteful and kept to a minimum.

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]Year 7, 8 and 9 Boys ;;[/BCOLOR]
      boy 7-9.jpg

Boys have a choice between 2 styles of leg wear; dockers, which can be worn any time of the year, and shorts which can be worn during warmer weather. They cannot be worn during winter term or after mid-october of the fall term. Both the dockers and the shorts come in solid navy or solid grey. A solid white or navy collared polo must be worn at all times. It can be short or long-sleeved. A grey vest or grey sweatshirt may also be won in addition to the polos. Black dress shoes or navy, white or black vans may be worn with the uniforms. Socks, either knee length or ankle length and plain white (same as the girls) must be worn. Jewelry should be minimized and tasteful, Hair should be kept neat and pulled back if lengthier than the shoulders.

[BCOLOR=#993366]Year 10, 11 and 12 Girls ;; [/BCOLOR]
      girls 10-12.jpg

Girls can wear black or navy pants, skirts, or shorts (shorts can't be worn during winter term or after mid-october during fall term). If a dress is preferred a grey or navy, solid colored dress may be worn. A simple, neutral colored belt or ribbon may be worn around the waist in addition (but it is optional). A solid colored, dressy blouse in the colors of navy, white or grey may be worn. A black or navy blazer or a sweater in white, navy, grey or white/navy/grey plaid may also be worn during cooler weather if so desired. As long as shoes are dressy, mostly simple and solidly neutral colored they are left to the discretion of the student. Plain white dress socks (the same for everyone) may be worn if desired; either ankle-length or knee length. Hair needs to be kept neat and pulled back. Jewelry should be tasteful and minimal.

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]Year 10,11 and 12 Boys ;;[/BCOLOR]
      boys 10-12.PNG

Boys can wear black, grey or navy dress pants or white or black shorts (not during winter term or after mid-october of the fall-term). A collared, solid shirt in grey, navy or white can be worn, long or short-sleeved, a sweater or sweatervest in any of those three colors is also appropriate if so desired. Plain white ankle or knee-length socks must be worn in addition to dress shoes in any neutral color and style. Hair should be neat and kept pulled back if lengthy, jewelry should be tasteful and kept to a minimum.

[BCOLOR=#993366]Year 13 and 14 Girls ;;[/BCOLOR]
      girls 13-14.png

Girls can wear black or navy pants, skirts, or shorts (shorts can't be worn during winter term or after mid-october during fall term). A solid colored, dressy blouse in the colors of black, navy, white or grey may be worn. A black, white, grey or navy blazer may also be worn (It is highly recommended and encouraged). As long as shoes are dressy, mostly simple and solidly neutral colored they are left to the discretion of the student. Plain white dress socks (the same for everyone) may be worn if desired; either ankle-length or knee length. Hair needs to be kept neat and pulled back. Jewelry should be tasteful and minimal.

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]Year 13 and 14 Boys ;;[/BCOLOR]
      boys 13-14.PNG

Boys can wear black, grey or navy dress pants or white or grey shorts (not during winter term or after mid-october of the fall-term). A collared, solid shirt in grey, black, navy or white can be worn, long or short-sleeved, a sweater or sweatervest in any of those four colors is also appropriate if so desired as are blazers in navy, black or grey and ties in a solid black, white, navy, grey or a pinstriped blue/white/grey (both the blazers and ties are highly recommended and encouraged). Plain white ankle or knee-length socks must be worn in addition to dress shoes in any neutral color and style. Hair should be neat and kept pulled back if lengthy, jewelry should be tasteful and kept to a minimum.
    • RP Rules
      **DO NOT BREAK THESE**

Due to the nature of this RP ;; All students have an older or younger sibling, they can have a twin/triplet/etc but a sibling in another year is a must as well. You don't have to control the sibling/s, you can leave it open for someone else to play. Step & Half siblings work as a substitute so long as you let me know first.

1. If you have a question, Ask!!! I promise I don't bite <3
      2. No Godmodding [or powerplaying ... though that shouldn't be an issue here]. Every character has their flaws. As a side note ;; Please build relationships of all kinds, not just romance! It makes the characters more believable.
      3. Please use proper spelling, grammar, and try to put some content into your posts. I shouldn't see any one-liners. Indulge in detail! (in other words, please try to write at least a small paragraph per character)
      4. Please use fade-to-blacks and timeskips as necessary. We don't need to know the details on your characters overly intimate moments, mentioning and acknowledging something is fine, but stay away from explicits.
      5. You cannot be your own love interest... sorry.
      6. There is no character limit, just keep them all active. Please put your character's favorite color somewhere in the form.
      7. Your characters need to be accepted before you can RP.
      8. Have Fun! If you don't have fun then there's no point to RP!

School Rules
      **Feel free to break these :)**

The school year consists of three terms ;; Term 1 – Winter Term beginning January 10th and ending March 31st. Term 2 – Spring Term beginning April 10th and ending June 30th. Term 3 – Fall Term beginning August 24th and ending November 15th. Students are off and allowed to return home between terms and on weekends if they so wish.

Curfew and Dormitory Check-ins are mandatory for each and every person, no exceptions. 22.00 hours is curfew and check-in (10pm) each night Sunday thru Thursday. All students need to be in the dorm building and have swiped their cards into the building by this time. 00.00 hours is lights out (12am) each night. When lights out rolls around all students should, theoretically, be in bed and asleep. However, no matter whether they are asleep or not, students are expected to stay in their rooms for the remainder of the night, no leaving until lights out is lifted at 5.00 hours (5am). Friday and Saturday students are also expected to follow this unless they obtain permission not to/to leave.

Students must attend all classes, maintain a 92% attendance average per class per term (basically don't miss more five classes per class per term) and a minimum of a B (83+ number average) in all classes combined per term. Assignments are expected to be completed and handed in on time. Exceptions for attendance and assignment extensions are only given with proper reasoning from the student. Oversleeping, forgetfulness, etc will not be tolerated.

Though located in Germany, English is a more universal language therefore classes are taught in English. Tests are given in the students preferred language, as it is the goal of Gershwister-Akademie to see all students succeed.

No bullying, harassing, etc. Everyone is expected to respect one another completely and fully.

Follow the dress code. It's fairly lenient, and uniforms are only required on certain days (see the uniform section).

Students may bring up to three pets with them. They must be behaved and properly housed. There is a stable for horses. Pets, with the exception of service animals deemed necessary for function and survival, cannot attend class unless the instructor has approved it.

Students must join at least one club/sport, as the nature of the institution is to build relationships.

Failure to comply with any of the school rules will result in disciplinary actions such as detention (see schedules), being grounded (all privileges for activities will be revoked including trips, free time and the ability to go home on weekends), extra assignments (at the instructors discretion) and of course expulsion as a last resort.
    • You can add to and design this in whatever way you like, but here is the minimum.

Picture [Must be real, no anime/cartoon/digital art/etc]
      Full Name [I don't care where your characters from, for display reasons it should be; first [middle] last]
      Nicknames
      Age & Birthday
      Year [see schedules for help]
      Gender & Sexuality [please just use male or female for gender...]
      Address [where are they from]
      Dormmates [only for characters in year 9+ ... optional]
      Health Ailments
      Nationality/Ethnicity
      Physical Description [at a minimum include height, weight, eye color and hair color]
      Personality [5+ traits]
      Clubs & Sports [must be involved in at least 1 thing. Feel free to specify the position]
      Relationships [please specify]
      Family
      Open Siblings? [if other users can create siblings please, at the very least write how many. You can be as specific as you want. if others can't create siblings just put no or none]
      Pets [three max]
      Other [anything else you may want to include, ie; faceclaims, a passcode of sorts, etc]

@MaryGold Rosalie is done!

@Mundane Monster @~Happily.Ever.After~ I finished the third Flaherty child haha

All my characters are finished, so if anyone wants to use them as their SOs, friends, or bullies just send me a message :blush:

@MaryGold Rosalie is done!

@Mundane Monster @~Happily.Ever.After~ I finished the third Flaherty child haha

All my characters are finished, so if anyone wants to use them as their SOs, friends, or bullies just send me a message :blush:
Is it cool if Aysel is the bully for Holland and Robert?

@timv999

Relationship Potentials for either Nick or Luca
Skylar (Friend to Nick or Luca or Both)
Kelsey (Crush on Luca)
Holland (Friend to Nick or Luca or Both)
Sylvester (Figure Skating)

All of the character should be up on the first page unless they were just added or don't have a year on their forms... I also completely revamped the friendships and romances sections to make it neater.

Oh and incase anyone noticed, I closed signups so it's only us current members now!

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Mundane Monster Of course! Aysel would gladly bully some seventh year kids haha

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Violet @~Dark Disney~ So, wait, are we going with "Clarke" or "Fairchild"?

Also, the ethnicity I had in mind was Spanish/French/American with their nationality being American.
What about Clarke last name and Nordic as Ethnicity

Reactions: MaryGold
@Felilla do you mind if I take the other Jorgensen sibling?

@MaryGold @Who do you mind if I take Ethan's sister and Casper & Rosalie's sister?

@~Dark Disney~ I can also make darrell's younger sister if you want :)

Okay I'll update my friends lists later

However Maya needs some friends

Also if anyone is is need of an SO/crush/love interest..

Edit: Forgot that Brenden may have an undefined love interest whoops

Maya::16::Year12::Girl or Boy

Love him @~Happily.Ever.After~ also Bennett is gonna claim bed three
thanks and okay ^_^ claim it in the IC when it goes up lol. The lines on the dorms now are just to show how much room there is XD

Speaking of IC, does everyone think they can have the main part of the forms [name, year, age, dorm, extracurriculars and personality] done by 3/26? 'Cause if we're all done I can probably get the IC up by 3/30 or 3/31.

@Violet Sylvar is done [can't remember if I said that already... figured it wouldn't hurt to say it again XD]

@Mundane Monster Walter is done

@~Dark Disney~ Mackenzie, Clarissa and Delilah are done

@Felilla @Who @MaryGold working on the siblings of your characters now [assuming I can figure out who I should use on my own... which isn't likely...]

@Mundane Monster

Relationship Potentials for either Nick or Luca
Skylar (Friend to Nick or Luca or Both)
Kelsey (Crush on Luca)
Holland (Friend to Nick or Luca or Both)
Sylvester (Figure Skating)

So for Skylar. Her and Nick are already friends so I think we will keep it just like that! Holland I think can be friends with both Nick and Luca! Sylvester is a figure skater like Luca so those 2 can be friends. I think for Kelsey her and Luca should start as friends and maybe become more?

Relationships!

Lysander:
Friends -
Naomi Grey (Photography, He thinks she's hilarious)
Brenden Houston (Same Age, Similar Minds)
Zoey Dawson (Same Age, Crush)
Nicholas Blakely (Same Age, Literally Came into the World at the Same Time)

Enemies -
Rafael Opikun (Thinks he acts too Entitled) (?)

Paris:
Friends -
Jade West (Same Age, Girlfriend of Over a Year)
Shane Collins (Same Age, Girlfriend's Family)
Peter Hailer (Theater, Bold Nature Fools)

Enemies -
OPEN

Orlando:
Friends -
Phillip Le Blanc (Same Age, Fluffy Boyfriends)
Ezekiel Flaherty (Track, Seem Like Stoic Bros)
Bobbie Witte (Same Age, Protective of Her)
Bennett Witte (Same Age, "Protect Me Please")

Enemies -
OPEN

Edyth:
Friends -
Serena Lincolin (Cheer, Leaders)
Giselle Nichols (Same Age, Intelligence)

Enemies -
Alice Heart (Same Age, Roommates, Different Ideals)

Aysel:
Friends -
Casper Harrison (Boyfriend, She thinks he's a Sweetiepie)
Sawyer Cohen (Same Age, Roommates, Divas)

Enemies -
Robert-Aaron Heart (Alice's Sibling, She Bullies Him)
Holland Van-Helsing (Valrie's Sibling, She Bullies Her)
Alice Heart (Edyth Dislikes Her)
Valrie Van-Helsing (Thinks she seems too Stuck-Up)

Beatrix:
Friends -
Sapphire Colombo (Same Age, Dance)
Beatrice Davies (Same Age, Roommates, Basically Have the Same Name, Bea can Calm Trix)
Maeve O'Donald (Same Age, Roomates, May is Kind of a Rolemodel)

Enemies -
OPEN

Avery:
Friends -
Avia Love (Same Age, Click Really Well)
Mackenzie Hailer (Same Age, Talented Young Girls)

Enemies -
REALLY OPEN

Rosalie:
Friends -
Michelle Flaherty (Tennis, Rose Has a Crush on Her)
Constance Allens (Tennis, Connie is too Sweet not to be Friends With)
Maya Nichols (Rose Finds herself Somewhat Idolizing her, Rose Is Able to Talk with her About Anything)

Enemies -
OPEN (Bully Preferred)

Uriah:
Friends -
Constance Allens (Garden Club, Connie is too Sweet not to be Friends With)
Emilio Perez (Karate, Thinks it's funny when he gets into Trouble)
Clarissa Huntington (Karate, Likes to Call her Names she Dislikes and then run When she gets Mad)

Ememies -
OPEN

Feel free to decline any of these relationships, it's just what I would think would mesh well haha

Relationships!

Lysander:
Friends -
Naomi Grey (Photography, He thinks she's hilarious)
Brenden Houston (Same Age, Similar Minds)
Zoey Dawson (Same Age, Crush)
Nicholas Blakely (Same Age, Literally Came into the World at the Same Time)

Enemies -
Rafael Opikun (Thinks he acts too Entitled) (?)

Paris:
Friends -
Jade West (Same Age, Girlfriend of Over a Year)
Shane Collins (Same Age, Girlfriend's Family)
Peter Hailer (Theater, Bold Nature Fools)

Enemies -
OPEN

Orlando:
Friends -
Phillip Le Blanc (Same Age, Fluffy Boyfriends)
Ezekiel Flaherty (Track, Seem Like Stoic Bros)
Bobbie Witte (Same Age, Protective of Her)
Bennett Witte (Same Age, "Protect Me Please")

Enemies -
OPEN

Edyth:
Friends -
Serena Lincolin (Cheer, Leaders)
Giselle Nichols (Same Age, Intelligence)

Enemies -
Alice Heart (Same Age, Roommates, Different Ideals)

Aysel:
Friends -
Casper Harrison (Boyfriend, She thinks he's a Sweetiepie)
Sawyer Cohen (Same Age, Roommates, Divas)

Enemies -
Robert-Aaron Heart (Alice's Sibling, She Bullies Him)
Holland Van-Helsing (Valrie's Sibling, She Bullies Her)
Alice Heart (Edyth Dislikes Her)
Valrie Van-Helsing (Thinks she seems too Stuck-Up)

Beatrix:
Friends -
Sapphire Colombo (Same Age, Dance)
Beatrice Davies (Same Age, Roommates, Basically Have the Same Name, Bea can Calm Trix)
Maeve O'Donald (Same Age, Roomates, May is Kind of a Rolemodel)

Enemies -
OPEN

Avery:
Friends -
Avia Love (Same Age, Click Really Well)
Mackenzie Hailer (Same Age, Talented Young Girls)

Enemies -
REALLY OPEN

Rosalie:
Friends -
Michelle Flaherty (Tennis, Rose Has a Crush on Her)
Constance Allens (Tennis, Connie is too Sweet not to be Friends With)
Maya Nichols (Rose Finds herself Somewhat Idolizing her, Rose Is Able to Talk with her About Anything)

Enemies -
OPEN (Bully Preferred)

Uriah:
Friends -
Constance Allens (Garden Club, Connie is too Sweet not to be Friends With)
Emilio Perez (Karate, Thinks it's funny when he gets into Trouble)
Clarissa Huntington (Karate, Likes to Call her Names she Dislikes and then run When she gets Mad)

Ememies -
OPEN

Feel free to decline any of these relationships, it's just what I would think would mesh well haha
Beatrix is Shane's girl or Crush I can't remember but also those all seem good

Status
Not open for further replies.