Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
[btn=#7c6191|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/gerschwister-akademie-boarding-school-rp-ic.158705/]IC Thread[/btn]

• Welcome to Gerschwister-Akademie,

This pristine place will be your astounding new abode for the next many years. A school unlike any other, this institute relies on the bond between each and every gerschwister, that is German for sibling by the way.

As we are sure you will see upon enrollment, Gerschie, as many of the students so lovingly refer to this place, is run differently than other academies around the world. We do not simply encourage participation and relationship building, we require it. Each and every student here is only accepted if they successfully meet all of the requirements, which congratulations, you have.

Here at Gerschie you will be required to lean on one another and learn from your siblings. Of course there are staff who teach and see to that nothing gets completely out-of-hand... after all, we do pride ourselves in our success to return all students back to their correct destinations after each term and to successfully graduate all students at the end of their stay with us.

Attached you will find a copy of your admissions letters, any scholarships and grants you have been awarded, three tickets: one to get an identification badge photo, one to receive your room card and one to receive your books and luggage after arrival. There will also be a code of conduct, brochure full of information and pictures, your room number, roommates names, uniform policy and order sheet along with an order packet for any other accessories you may feel the desire to purchase.

Due to the nature of this academy, each person has the same schedule as the rest of their year, thus allowing for relationships to build throughout the entirety of the day. Meals, breaks, physical education and music classes are joint, meaning all years attend at the same time. Schedules are handed out along with room keys and are also posted on each notice board.

All enrolled students are expected to be settled in no later than January 9th and no sooner than January 5th. Classes start promptly on January 10th. There are a multitude of ways to get here and you are free to come however you want. We do have a number of buses for those in the surrounding area (anyone from Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Slovenia or Austria), there is a train station about an hour away where we keep a shuttle waiting to make round-trips, there is also an airport slightly further that a shuttle is located at. We do not recommend coming via ship as we are not located by any major water bodies. You may come with your own car as well. We have a short term drop-off/pick-up area in the front and a long-term parking for our older students who possess a license and a vehicle.

We look forward to meeting you at orientation.

Sincerely,

Henrietta L. Owlery
    Headmistress Henrietta Owlery

&

Lawrence P. Chambers
    Deputy Headmaster Lawrence Chambers
    • Gerschwister-Akademie has been around since 1776. It started as a 1 room schoolhouse with a small bunk area out in the middle of the woods, secluded from the rest of the Germany, founded by a middle aged man called Franklin Hearst. In it's early years it only enrolled male siblings between the ages of 8 and 17, just as many institutions of the time. It focused mainly on learning how to survive and roll with the times while embracing a family bond.

By 1821 the school, located in the rural countryside of what is modern-day Meckenbeuren, Germany, had evolved almost to what it is today. The school had nearly tripled in size, now having a large building that held several classrooms as well as a separate eatery and dorming house. 1821 was also the first year that females were allowed to attend, thus resulting in almost doubling the student body. Gerschie earned it's nickname about this time, and it had gone through three headmasters: Franklin Hearst, Niklaus Hodg and Ashley Bjorn [yes, Ashley was a male, as it is a popular males name].

In 1893 the first woman was given the title of headmistress, Anjelic Leon took the position following the retirement of Headmaster Augustus Crumb, the headmaster after Ashley Bjorn. Under the direction of Headmistress Anjelic Leon Gerschwister-Akademie bloomed and flourished. The funding increased because of the headmistresses wealthy lineage, the buildings were re-done, adding two new buildings, a more solid curriculum and finalized the importance of why this school was based on the relationship between family members. Though she didn't change the age range she was stricter about who could enter the academy and who could not.

When the first war hit in 1914 the school held out for a while, still under the head of Mrs. Leon. Ultimately, in 1916, the school was temporarily closed to help with war efforts. It was transformed into a rest place that was mostly out of the way of the fighting, trying to give their allies a quick resting place. Unfortunately, in 1917 the school burned to the ground. It was unknown as to whether it was from the war or natural causes. In March 1918 the headmistress passed on at the age of 66, leaving the legacy of the school unknown.

Gerschie was almost non-existent for nearly ten years after burning down and being left without a wealthy headmistress who had successfully funded almost the entire institution for almost 25. As things were more-or-less returning to normal, a former student, Lewis Hellburg, and his brother, Bjorn Hellburg, also a former student began to pick up the pieces in early 1928. By 1930 the two brothers had managed to gain enough attention that a smaller building and a 'bomb-proof' shed for sleeping had been lifted and the school started out again, small and steady.

This new Gerschwister had a shorter life than the first. When the second war hit in '39 the two brothers had almost completely abandoned it, preparing to fight. A few years later their ideas of fighting had changed. By 1941, Lewis, who was in his 60's and Bjorn, in his late 50's, had fled [or attempted to at least] with their families to avoid falling victim to the camps that seemed to be popping up every where.

After the second world war ended in 1945 the school, while mostly still standing was less than a ghost town. It stayed vacant for three years until a young couple, James and Olexia Owlery, stumbled upon it. Though neither of them had attended the school, some of Mrs. Owlery's family had, her uncle, Bjorn Hellburg, the former Deputy Headmaster and her own father Lewis Hellburg, had told her endless stories about it as a child. Together the couple rebuilt what was broken, and even in the midst of the Cold War, James and Olexia kept their heads straight on their shoulders and began to assemble classes and schooling, continuing to develop and modernize things over the years. They decided to keep the school running in the family, and in 1986 they handed the keys and the title of Headmistress over to their daughter, Henrietta, 32 at the time, thus allowing the 63 and 64 year olds to retire with ease, living out the rest of their days any way they chose.

Now at present day, Headmistresses Henrietta Owlery had been running the school for 31 years, her best friend Lawrence at her side for 25 of them. The duo is on the older side at 63 and 67 years of age, but they were still more than capable of running this massive and very successful academy that has been built from the ground up over and over, time and time again. After all, they did manage to procure all the changes that helped the institution to grow to where it is now, such as organizing everything with the upmost precision and changing the acceptance age from 8 to 17 to those in seventh grade [11/12/13] up to the second year of 'pre-college' [or prep college - 18/19/20].
    • Layout .png

The institution is comprised of several buildings, all within walking distance of one another (except stables, they can be walked to but most people prefer to use a trolley).

The main building, Bjorn Hall, is the oldest and second largest one on the campus. It holds all of the staff offices and living quarters (If they choose to live there), the infirmary, a café, school store and a lounge area where a lot of meetings are held. Students only have access to the main floor.

The Coliseum is the students dormitory. All of the students live here; 3 people per room. Roommates are randomly chosen the first two years, then students can make suggestions after that, so long as all mates are the same year and gender. This is the largest building. It is very long, curved, and has five floors. The main floor is the cafeteria and main eatery, the second floor is for the seventh and eighth years, third floor houses the ninth and tenth years, fourth floor is where the eleventh and twelfth years stay, and of course the fifth floor belongs to the thirteenth and fourteenth years. Dorms have medium hardwood flooring with a large carpet in the middle of the room (see dorm room pic) and neutral light grey walls with white trim. They can be personalized as desired so long as no construction (no additional walls, changing colors of things, adding permanent carpets, etc) is performed.

Owlery Hall is the library. It is a smaller, two-story building with an enormous inside. The second floor is closed off to anyone under year 11.

Hellburg Hall is the academic building where all classes (except gym and music), detentions and after-school studies help are held. A lot of clubs meet here as well.

The gym is fairly self explanatory. It is quite large, includes an indoor track, a weight room, a fully functioning gymnastics/tumbling proper floored room and equipment, and your typical shellacked wooden floored room.

Nachtspielhaus (or Night Theater/Playhouse as translated) is a professionally built theater. It provides astounding quality for the performers and those attending to support the performers.

There is a courtyard located behind Bjorn Hall with a small, man-made pond. A little past the Courtyard is a poolhouse, of course with an indoor pool equipped with eight lap lanes, a regular board and a high board. The pool ranges from four feet deep to fifteen feet deep. About a mile past the pool is a scenic lake where the Bergfluss lets out.

Between the gym and Bjorn Hall there are many fields for recreational activities, often gym class is held on one of them in warmer weather. Just past the fields, about a three minute drive, is the stables equipped with many horses (some of which belong to the students), a show jumping ring, a practice ring, hunter jumping ring, a dressage ring and two cross country courses as well as the necessary paddocks. Due to the nature of the school and the safety of everyone, stallions are not allowed. Only mares and Geldings can be kept in the stables.

There are a number of greenhouses and a very thick forest located further from campus, between the round-about exit and the theater. Many students like to camp there on weekends.
    • *All faculty, with the exception of Henrietta and Lawrence, are free-to-play. Anyone can control them at any time (so long as you don't override one another). Myself, @Felilla and @~Dark Disney~ (if they choose to join) are the only ones who can take control of the Headmistress and Deputy Headmaster. Though I love you all I know how I write and think (obviously), and I have a pretty good idea of those two since we follow each other around and rp together quite a bit (therefore I know the quality they possess and that we generally have similar thoughts).*

Henrietta Owlery – 63 – Headmistress

Lawrence Chambers – 67 – Deputy Headmaster

Brianne Dee – 28 – Nurse

Jocque Despler – 31 – Nurse

Nether Lee – 55 – Doctor (male)

Sabrine Carp – 38 – Cook

Mark Carp – 40 – Cook

Lewis Carp – 35 – Cook

Antonio Cibaldi – 79 – Counselor

Grace Patricks – 40 – Counselor

Dyllan Patricks – 42 – Counselor

Brie Patricks – 25 – Counselor

Amelie Ruth – 42 – Health & P.E.

Mike Ruth – 40 – P.E.

Eliza Puks – 27 – P.E.

Daniella Owlet – 31 – Music (orchestra)

Marge Toole – 50 – Music (band)

Danny Leeson – 29 – Music (vocal) (male)

Eleanora Patri – 62 – Life Skills

Patrice Ekhardt – 58 – English classes (years 7, 8, 9, and 10)

Dylan Psychs – 32 – English Classes (years 11, 12, 13 and 14)

Marco Pallo – 41 – Science Classes (years 7, 8, 10 and 12)

Denise Pall – 33 – Science Classes (years 9, 11, 13 and 14)

Arnold Rourke – 61 – Math Classes (years 7, 8, 12 and 14)

Jimmy Sein – 53 – Math Classes (years 9, 10, 11 and 13)

Erik Vale – 29 – History Classes (years 7, 8, 9 and 10)

Erica Vail – 27 – History Classes (years 11, 12, 13 and 14)

Geraldina Blu – 59 – Foreign Language (years 7, 9, 11 and 13)

Morris James – 42 – Foreign Language (years 8, 10, 12 and 14)
    • *Classes do occasionally get cancelled or end early, that will be noted at the beginning of each of my IC posts, in big red lettering :) … also, I will be putting these in military time, so if you don't understand the timing just let me know and I'll translate it for you ;)*

**Each class only meets on certain days, that will be clearly marked on the schedule**

***There is a 10 minute gap between classes, it is not indicated on the schedule for simplicity's sake.***

****Phys. Ed, Music, Meals & Breaks are the same for every grade, resulting in one giant class for P.E. and Music. Health and Life Skills are split into two classes, one for 7-10th years and one for 11-14/2nd pre-college years. I recommend looking at the faculty tab to see which teachers are for which grades ^_^.****

*****Some of the classes seem very generalized. Language class changed every two years (indicated on schedule), Phys. Ed. Is mainly basic gym though it does touch on more specific things throughout the terms, Music is probably the most general. Students are required to sing or play an instrument. They can do both if they choose however. Music class meets twice a week therefore they may either sing both day, play the same instrument both days, play two different instruments (one tuesdays and one thursdays) or they may sing one day and play one instrument the other day.*****

[BCOLOR=#666699]~7th Year ;; 11 – 13 years of age~[/BCOLOR]
      6.30 - 8.00 ;; breakfast is served
      8.00 - 8.45 ;; Literature & Composition I [M,W,F] || Health [Tu,Th]
      8.45 - 9.30 ;; Pre-Algebra I [M,W,F] || Life Skills [Tu,Th]
      9.30 - 10.15 ;; Physical Education [M,W,F] || Music [Tu,Th]
      10.15 - 11.00 ;; Foreign Language – French [M,W,F] || Free Period [Tu,Th]
      11.00 - 12.30 ;; Recreational/Free Period [clubs and some sports meet now]
      12.30 - 14.00 ;; Lunch is served
      14.00 - 14.45 ;; World History I [M,W,F] || Mandatory Study Period [Tu,Th]
      14.45 - 15.30 ;; Earth Science I [M,W,F] || Detention/Free Period [Tu,Th]
      15.30 - 17.30 ;; Extra Curricular Activities [sports and some clubs meet now]
      17.30 - 19.00 ;; Dinner is served
      19.00 - 22.00 ;; Personal Time
      22.00 ;; Check-in/Room Curfew [everyone must swipe their room cards and be in their dorm building by this time]
      00.00 ;; Lights Out [no more leaving the dorm/building for the night]

[BCOLOR=#666699]~8th Year ;; 12 – 14 years of age~[/BCOLOR]
      8.00 - 8.45 ;; Earth Science II [M,W,F] || Health [Tu,Th]
      8.45 - 9.30 ;; Foreign Language – French [M,W,F] || Lifeskills [Tu,Th]
      10.15 - 11.00 ;; Literature & Composition II [M,W,F] || Free Period [Tu,Th]
      14.00 - 14.45 ;; Pre-Algebra II [M,W,F] || Mandatory Study Period [Tu,Th]
      14.45 - 15.30 ;; World History II [M,W,F] || Detention/Free Period [Tu,Th]
      22.00 ;; Check-in/Room Curfew [everyone must swipe their room cards and be in their dorm building by this time]

[BCOLOR=#666699]~9th Year ;; 13 – 15 years of age~[/BCOLOR]
      8.00 - 8.45 ;; Foreign Language - Italian [M,W,F] || Health [Tu,Th]
      8.45 - 9.30 ;; Germanic History I [M,W,F] || Life Skills [Tu,Th]
      10.15 - 11.00 ;; Biology I [M,W,F] || Free Period [Tu,Th]
      14.00 - 14.45 ;; Literature & Composition III [M,W,F] || Mandatory Study Period [Tu,Th]
      14.45 - 15.30 ;; Geometry [M,W,F] || Detention/Free Period [Tu,Th]

[BCOLOR=#666699]~10th Year ;; 14 – 16 years of age~[/BCOLOR]
      8.00 - 8.45 ;; Trigonometry I [M,W,F] || Health [Tu,Th]
      8.45 - 9.30 ;; Literature & Composition IV [M,W,F] || Life Skills [Tu,Th]
      10.15 - 11.00 ;; Germanic History II [M,W,F] || Free Period [Tu,Th]
      14.00 - 14.45 ;; Biology II [M,W,F] || Mandatory Study Period [Tu,Th]
      14.45 - 15.30 ;; Foreign Language - Italian [M,W,F] || Detention/Free Period [Tu,Th]

[BCOLOR=#666699]~11th Year ;; 15 – 17 years of age~[/BCOLOR]
      8.00 - 8.45 ;; Religious History [M,W,F] || Lifeskills [Tu,Th]
      8.45 - 9.30 ;; Chemistry I [M,W,F] || Health [Tu,Th]
      10.15 - 11.00 ;; Trigonometry II [M,W,F] || Free Period [Tu,Th]
      14.00 - 14.45 ;; Foreign Language - Russian [M,W,F] || Mandatory Study Period [Tu,Th]
      14.45 - 15.30 ;; Journalism, Newscasting & Playwriting I [M,W,F] || Detention/Free Period [Tu,Th]

[BCOLOR=#666699]~12th Year ;; 16 – 18 years of age~[/BCOLOR]
      8.00 - 8.45 ;; Foreign Language - Russian [M,W,F] || Health [Tu,Th]
      8.45 - 9.30 ;; Chemistry II [M,W,F] || Life Skills [Tu,Th]
      10.15 - 11.00 ;; Battle History [M,W,F] || Free Period [Tu,Th]
      14.00 - 14.45 ;; Journalism Newscasting & Playwriting II [M,W,F] || Mandatory Study Period [Tu,Th]
      14.45 - 15.30 ;; Statistics [M,W,F] || Detention/Free Period [Tu,Th]

[BCOLOR=#666699]~13th Year ;; 17 – 19 years of age~[/BCOLOR]
      8.00 - 8.45 ;; Journalism, Newscasting & Playwriting III [M,W,F] || Health [Tu,Th]
      8.45 - 9.30 ;; Pre-Calculus [M,W,F] || Life Skills [Tu,Th]
      10.15 - 11.00 ;; Physics I [M,W,F] || Free Period [Tu,Th]
      14.00 - 14.45 ;; Government & Political History [M,W,F] || Mandatory Study Period [Tu,Th]
      14.45 - 15.30 ;; Foreign Language - Greek [M,W,F] || Detention/Free Period [Tu,Th]

[BCOLOR=#666699]~14th Year ;; 18 – 20 years of age~[/BCOLOR]
      8.00 - 8.45 ;; Physics II [M,W,F] || Health [Tu,Th]
      8.45 - 9.30 ;; Journalism, Newscasting & Playwriting IV [M,W,F] || Life Skills [Tu,Th]
      10.15 - 11.00 ;;Calculus [M,W,F] || Free Period [Tu,Th]
      14.00 - 14.45 ;; Foreign Language - Greek [M,W,F] || Mandatory Study Period [Tu,Th]
      14.45 - 15.30 ;; Economical History [M,W,F] || Detention/Free Period [Tu,Th]
    • *The school does have a dress code policy as well as a uniform policy. There is one set of uniforms for those in years 7, 8 and 9, one set of uniforms for those in years 10, 11 and 12, and one set of uniforms for those in years 13 and 14.*

**Uniforms DO NOT need to be worn every day. They are only mandatory on certain days: the first day and last day of each term [see rules], the first day, last day and the 15th of each month, and of course for school trips and during the mandatory concert performances each year. There is one concert in the spring and winter term and two in the fall.**

***The uniforms are generally the same across the school, just the basic style changes slightly. They are all navy, white and grey based.***

[BCOLOR=#993366]Year 7, 8 and 9 Girls ;;[/BCOLOR]
      girl 7-9.jpg

Girls have the choice of a blue, white and grey plaid jumper over 1 of 4 collared white blouses, 2 long-sleeved, 2 short-sleeved, or 1 of the 4 tops paired with navy dockers or navy shorts (for the warmer months. Shorts will not be permitted for the winter term or after mid-october during the fall term). White, grey, navy or black keds or black mary janes or flats may be warn with or without the uniform socks which are a plain white sock either at ankle length or knee length. A navy sweater is offered for the cooler weather. Hair is to be kept back either with the addition of the solid navy or the plaid (matching the jumper) headband or in a neat braid, ponytail, bun or pigtail fashion. Jewelry should be tasteful and kept to a minimum.

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]Year 7, 8 and 9 Boys ;;[/BCOLOR]
      boy 7-9.jpg

Boys have a choice between 2 styles of leg wear; dockers, which can be worn any time of the year, and shorts which can be worn during warmer weather. They cannot be worn during winter term or after mid-october of the fall term. Both the dockers and the shorts come in solid navy or solid grey. A solid white or navy collared polo must be worn at all times. It can be short or long-sleeved. A grey vest or grey sweatshirt may also be won in addition to the polos. Black dress shoes or navy, white or black vans may be worn with the uniforms. Socks, either knee length or ankle length and plain white (same as the girls) must be worn. Jewelry should be minimized and tasteful, Hair should be kept neat and pulled back if lengthier than the shoulders.

[BCOLOR=#993366]Year 10, 11 and 12 Girls ;; [/BCOLOR]
      girls 10-12.jpg

Girls can wear black or navy pants, skirts, or shorts (shorts can't be worn during winter term or after mid-october during fall term). If a dress is preferred a grey or navy, solid colored dress may be worn. A simple, neutral colored belt or ribbon may be worn around the waist in addition (but it is optional). A solid colored, dressy blouse in the colors of navy, white or grey may be worn. A black or navy blazer or a sweater in white, navy, grey or white/navy/grey plaid may also be worn during cooler weather if so desired. As long as shoes are dressy, mostly simple and solidly neutral colored they are left to the discretion of the student. Plain white dress socks (the same for everyone) may be worn if desired; either ankle-length or knee length. Hair needs to be kept neat and pulled back. Jewelry should be tasteful and minimal.

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]Year 10,11 and 12 Boys ;;[/BCOLOR]
      boys 10-12.PNG

Boys can wear black, grey or navy dress pants or white or black shorts (not during winter term or after mid-october of the fall-term). A collared, solid shirt in grey, navy or white can be worn, long or short-sleeved, a sweater or sweatervest in any of those three colors is also appropriate if so desired. Plain white ankle or knee-length socks must be worn in addition to dress shoes in any neutral color and style. Hair should be neat and kept pulled back if lengthy, jewelry should be tasteful and kept to a minimum.

[BCOLOR=#993366]Year 13 and 14 Girls ;;[/BCOLOR]
      girls 13-14.png

Girls can wear black or navy pants, skirts, or shorts (shorts can't be worn during winter term or after mid-october during fall term). A solid colored, dressy blouse in the colors of black, navy, white or grey may be worn. A black, white, grey or navy blazer may also be worn (It is highly recommended and encouraged). As long as shoes are dressy, mostly simple and solidly neutral colored they are left to the discretion of the student. Plain white dress socks (the same for everyone) may be worn if desired; either ankle-length or knee length. Hair needs to be kept neat and pulled back. Jewelry should be tasteful and minimal.

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]Year 13 and 14 Boys ;;[/BCOLOR]
      boys 13-14.PNG

Boys can wear black, grey or navy dress pants or white or grey shorts (not during winter term or after mid-october of the fall-term). A collared, solid shirt in grey, black, navy or white can be worn, long or short-sleeved, a sweater or sweatervest in any of those four colors is also appropriate if so desired as are blazers in navy, black or grey and ties in a solid black, white, navy, grey or a pinstriped blue/white/grey (both the blazers and ties are highly recommended and encouraged). Plain white ankle or knee-length socks must be worn in addition to dress shoes in any neutral color and style. Hair should be neat and kept pulled back if lengthy, jewelry should be tasteful and kept to a minimum.
    • RP Rules
      **DO NOT BREAK THESE**

Due to the nature of this RP ;; All students have an older or younger sibling, they can have a twin/triplet/etc but a sibling in another year is a must as well. You don't have to control the sibling/s, you can leave it open for someone else to play. Step & Half siblings work as a substitute so long as you let me know first.

1. If you have a question, Ask!!! I promise I don't bite <3
      2. No Godmodding [or powerplaying ... though that shouldn't be an issue here]. Every character has their flaws. As a side note ;; Please build relationships of all kinds, not just romance! It makes the characters more believable.
      3. Please use proper spelling, grammar, and try to put some content into your posts. I shouldn't see any one-liners. Indulge in detail! (in other words, please try to write at least a small paragraph per character)
      4. Please use fade-to-blacks and timeskips as necessary. We don't need to know the details on your characters overly intimate moments, mentioning and acknowledging something is fine, but stay away from explicits.
      5. You cannot be your own love interest... sorry.
      6. There is no character limit, just keep them all active. Please put your character's favorite color somewhere in the form.
      7. Your characters need to be accepted before you can RP.
      8. Have Fun! If you don't have fun then there's no point to RP!

School Rules
      **Feel free to break these :)**

The school year consists of three terms ;; Term 1 – Winter Term beginning January 10th and ending March 31st. Term 2 – Spring Term beginning April 10th and ending June 30th. Term 3 – Fall Term beginning August 24th and ending November 15th. Students are off and allowed to return home between terms and on weekends if they so wish.

Curfew and Dormitory Check-ins are mandatory for each and every person, no exceptions. 22.00 hours is curfew and check-in (10pm) each night Sunday thru Thursday. All students need to be in the dorm building and have swiped their cards into the building by this time. 00.00 hours is lights out (12am) each night. When lights out rolls around all students should, theoretically, be in bed and asleep. However, no matter whether they are asleep or not, students are expected to stay in their rooms for the remainder of the night, no leaving until lights out is lifted at 5.00 hours (5am). Friday and Saturday students are also expected to follow this unless they obtain permission not to/to leave.

Students must attend all classes, maintain a 92% attendance average per class per term (basically don't miss more five classes per class per term) and a minimum of a B (83+ number average) in all classes combined per term. Assignments are expected to be completed and handed in on time. Exceptions for attendance and assignment extensions are only given with proper reasoning from the student. Oversleeping, forgetfulness, etc will not be tolerated.

Though located in Germany, English is a more universal language therefore classes are taught in English. Tests are given in the students preferred language, as it is the goal of Gershwister-Akademie to see all students succeed.

No bullying, harassing, etc. Everyone is expected to respect one another completely and fully.

Follow the dress code. It's fairly lenient, and uniforms are only required on certain days (see the uniform section).

Students may bring up to three pets with them. They must be behaved and properly housed. There is a stable for horses. Pets, with the exception of service animals deemed necessary for function and survival, cannot attend class unless the instructor has approved it.

Students must join at least one club/sport, as the nature of the institution is to build relationships.

Failure to comply with any of the school rules will result in disciplinary actions such as detention (see schedules), being grounded (all privileges for activities will be revoked including trips, free time and the ability to go home on weekends), extra assignments (at the instructors discretion) and of course expulsion as a last resort.
    • You can add to and design this in whatever way you like, but here is the minimum.

Picture [Must be real, no anime/cartoon/digital art/etc]
      Full Name [I don't care where your characters from, for display reasons it should be; first [middle] last]
      Nicknames
      Age & Birthday
      Year [see schedules for help]
      Gender & Sexuality [please just use male or female for gender...]
      Address [where are they from]
      Dormmates [only for characters in year 9+ ... optional]
      Health Ailments
      Nationality/Ethnicity
      Physical Description [at a minimum include height, weight, eye color and hair color]
      Personality [5+ traits]
      Clubs & Sports [must be involved in at least 1 thing. Feel free to specify the position]
      Relationships [please specify]
      Family
      Open Siblings? [if other users can create siblings please, at the very least write how many. You can be as specific as you want. if others can't create siblings just put no or none]
      Pets [three max]
      Other [anything else you may want to include, ie; faceclaims, a passcode of sorts, etc]

• Name {Nickname} ⋅ Age {Birthday} ⋅ Sexuality ⋅ Place of Origin ⋅ Pg. # ⋅ User
    • Kolton Mace Opikun {Kole, Kolt} ⋅ 12 {February 7th} ⋅ Demisexual-Heteroromantic ⋅ Lietzensee, Berlin, Germany ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Mollie Keagan Pan {Mol, MK, Pancake} ⋅ 11 {December 1st} ⋅ Bisexual-Biromantic ⋅ Castleton, England, UK ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Annamae Olivia Le Blanc {Annie, Anna, Mae, Ama, Amy, Cartoon} ⋅ 12 {December 7th} ⋅ Bisexual-Biromantic ⋅ Annapolis, Maryland, USA ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Reuben Preston Colombo {Rube} ⋅ 12 {May 2nd} ⋅ Undecided ⋅ Milan, Italy ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Ava Giselle Clarke {Pipsqueak, Blondey} ⋅ 11 {October 5th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ ???, New Zealand ⋅ Pg. 2 ⋅ Violet

Holland Agatha Van-Helsing {Holly, Aggie} ⋅ 13 {July 7th} ⋅ Bisexual ⋅ St. Petersburg, Russia ⋅ Pg. 2/3 ⋅ Monster

Sylvar Giselle Houston {Sylv, Sylvie, Syl} ⋅ 11 {February 3rd} ⋅ Unsure ⋅ Place of Origin ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Demetri Marcus Dawson {Demi} ⋅ 11 {February 9th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA ⋅ Pg. 3 ⋅ Mary

---
    • Avia Katara Love {Av, Via, Avi, Vi, Love, Lovey, AK} ⋅ 13 {October 8th} ⋅ Bisexual-Biromantic ⋅ Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Archibald Brighton Yamamoto {Archie, Lobster/Lobster Boy} ⋅ 13 {November 17th} ⋅ Heterosexual-Heteroromantic ⋅ Melbourne, Australia ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Maribelle Calliope Ebner {Mari, Belle, Iby-Belle} ⋅ 13 {January 3rd} ⋅ Unsure ⋅ Imst, Austria ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Avery Grace Grey {Avy} ⋅ 13 {April 1st} ⋅ Bisexual ⋅ Seattle, Washington, USA ⋅ Pg. 6 ⋅ Who

Mackenzie Sabrina Hailer {Mack, Mackey, Kenz, Kenzi} ⋅ 12 {April 5th} ⋅ Heterosexual-Heteroromantic ⋅ New Orleans, Louisiana, USA ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Delilah Qwin Hailer {Dee, Didi, Del, Lil, DQ, Chicken Girl} ⋅ 12 {October 15th} ⋅ Heterosexual-Heteroromantic ⋅ Liverpool, England, UK ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Walter Francis O'Donald {Walt, Frankie} ⋅ 14 {June 21st} ⋅ Unsure ⋅ Dublin, Ireland ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Luca Lincolin {Luca} ⋅ 13 {October 14th} ⋅ Bisexual ⋅ Asheville, North Carolina, USA ⋅ Pg. 9 ⋅ Tim

---
    • Zianna Ithaca Davies {Zi, Zizi} ⋅ 14 {December 22nd} ⋅ Demisexual-Heteroromantic ⋅ Marblehead, Massachusetts, USA ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Iziana Lola Davies {Izi} ⋅ 14 {December 22nd} ⋅ Demisexual-Biromantic ⋅ Marblehead, Massachusetts, USA ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Romeo Lucien Perez {Ro, Rome, Romi, Mo} ⋅ 15 {November 2nd} ⋅ Heterosexual-Heteroromantic ⋅ Barcelona, Spain ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Julianne Gracie Campbell {Jules, Julie, Anne} ⋅ 14 {October 19th} ⋅ Bisexual-Biromantic ⋅ Sydney, Australia ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Wyatt Hendrik Jorgenson {Wy} ⋅ 14 {July 6th} ⋅ Undecided ⋅ Kiel, Germany ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Theodore Donovan Jorgenson {Teddy, Theo, TJ} ⋅ 14 {July 7th} ⋅ Heterosexual-Heteroromantic ⋅ Kiel, Germany ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Skylar Josephine Grey {Sky, Jojo, Jo} ⋅ 14 {March 9th} ⋅ Unsure ⋅ Seattle, Washington, USA ⋅ Pg. 2 ⋅ Monster

Nicholas Louis {Nick, Nikki} ⋅ 14 {May 9th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Toronto, Canada ⋅ Pg. 9 ⋅ Tim

Jane Rosalia Silva {Jane} ⋅ 13 {February 14th} ⋅ Heterosexual-Demiromantic ⋅ Rio, Brazil ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

---
    • Ailan Frederick Allens {Ai, Lan} ⋅ 15 {October 3rd} ⋅ Heterosexual-Heteroromantic ⋅ Munich, Germany ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Arlo Jack Allens {Ar, Jackie} ⋅ 15 {October 3rd} ⋅ Bisexual-Biromantic ⋅ Munich, Germany ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Victoria Azalea Love {Tori, Vic, Zae, Vicki} ⋅ 15 {February 2nd} ⋅ Heterosexual-Biromantic ⋅ Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Blake Aurora Nichols {Blakie, Sparkles} ⋅ 15 {May 5th} ⋅ Demisexual-Biromantic ⋅ Bath, England, UK ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Vivienne Maeve Harrison {Viv, Vivi, Vi, Ennie} ⋅ 14 {January 15th} ⋅ Demisexual-Biromantic ⋅ Paris, France ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Nina Alicia Mirai {Nina} ⋅ 15 {May 28th} ⋅ Demisexual ⋅ Koyoto, Japan ⋅ Pg. 3 ⋅ Mary

---
    • Bodhi Nikolai Cohen {Bo, Bud} ⋅ 16 {August 24th} ⋅ Heterosexual-Demiromantic ⋅ Sochi, Russia ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Sawyer Violet Cohen {Sawy} ⋅ 16 {August 24th} ⋅ Heterosexual-Heteroromantic ⋅ Sochi, Russia ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Beatrice Rose Davies {Bea, Tris, BB} ⋅ 16 {November 5th} ⋅ Heterosexual-Heteroromantic ⋅ Marblehead, Massachusetts, USA ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Sapphire Marnie Colombo {Saph, Saphy} ⋅ 16 {March 19th} ⋅ Bisexual-Biromantic ⋅ Milan, Italy ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Stellan Elias Colombo {Stel, Lannie} ⋅ 16 {March 19th} ⋅ Bisexual-Demiromantic ⋅ Milan, Italy ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Theodosia Brie Walsh {Teddy, Theo, Ted} ⋅ 16 {June 1st} ⋅ Bisexual-Biromantic ⋅ Cobh, Ireland, UK ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Maeve Aislin O'Donald {May, Ash} ⋅ 16 {May 1st} ⋅ Unsure ⋅ Dublin, Ireland ⋅ Pg. 2 ⋅ Monster

Naomi Delilah Grey {N, Nami} ⋅ 16 {March 25th} ⋅ Bisexual ⋅ Seattle, Washington, USA ⋅ Pg. 2 ⋅ Violet

Aysel Cynthia Tainn {Aysel} ⋅ 16 {December 2nd} ⋅ Bisexual ⋅ London, England ⋅ Pg. 6 ⋅ Who

Beatrix Lou Allens {Trix, Trixie} ⋅ 16 {November 7th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Munich, Germany ⋅ Pg. 6 ⋅ Who

Emmett Dutch Witte {Em, Mett} ⋅ 17 {April 3rd} ⋅ Heterosexual-Heteroromantic ⋅ Hamelin, Germany ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Uriah Kishan Ivona Flaherty {Uriah} ⋅ 16 {May 13th} ⋅ Unsure ⋅ San Rafael, Arizona, USA ⋅ Pg. 6 ⋅ Who

Clarissa Peony Huntington {Clare, Issa, Clara, Peony, Riss, Lari} ⋅ 15 {October 3rd} ⋅ Heterosexual-Heteroromantic ⋅ Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Damian Toshiro Bruno {Dames} ⋅ 16 {December 12th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Venice, Italy ⋅ Pg. 3 ⋅ Mary

---
    • Rafael Kaspar Opikun {Raf, Ninja Turtle, Kas, Kaspar, Opikunobi} ⋅ 18 {February 12th} ⋅ Heterosexual-Heteroromantic ⋅ Lietzensee, Berlin, Germany ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

London Elizabeth Le Blanc {Lon, Lonnie} ⋅ 17 {March 23rd} ⋅ Heterosexual-Heteroromantic ⋅ Annapolis, Maryland, USA ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Constance Lorelei Allens {Connie, Con, Stannie} ⋅ 17 {April 17th} ⋅ Bisexual-Biromantic ⋅ Munich, Germany ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Sebastian Andrew Jorgenson {Sebastian} ⋅ 17 {February 27th} ⋅ Bisexual-Biromantic ⋅ Kiel, Germany ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Alfred Brett Nichols {Alfie} ⋅ 17 {December 14th} ⋅ Bisexual-Biromantic ⋅ Bath, England, UK ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Annabelle Lee Clarke {Belle, Anna} ⋅ 16 {November 10th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ ???, New Zealand ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Dark

Michelle Eloise Flaherty {Mickey, Mick, Mel} ⋅ 17 {June 30th} ⋅ Bisexual ⋅ San Rafael, Arizona, USA ⋅ Pg. 2 ⋅ Monster

Christian James Bailon {Chris} ⋅ 17 {March 16th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Dublin, Ireland ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Dark

Brenden Peter Houston {Bren} ⋅ 17 {December 21st} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Place of Origin ⋅ Pg. 2 ⋅ Violet

Lysander Mason Blakely {Ly, Sander} ⋅ 17 {August 9th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Florence, Italy ⋅ Pg. 6 ⋅ Who

Nicholas Joseph Blakley {Nickname} ⋅ 17 {August 9th} ⋅ Bisexual-Heteroromantic ⋅ Florence, Italy ⋅ Pg. 3 ⋅ Mary

Maya Claire Nichols {May} ⋅ 16 {June 27th} ⋅ Bisexual ⋅ Bath, England, UK ⋅ Pg. 2 ⋅ Violet

Ethan Alec Silva {Ethan} ⋅ 18 {July 11th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Rio, Brazil ⋅ Pg. 3 ⋅ Mary

Zoey Annaliese Dawson {Nickname} ⋅ 17 {June 18th} ⋅ Bisexual-Heteroromantic ⋅ Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA ⋅ Pg. 3 ⋅ Mary

--
    • Ezekiel Douglas Raymond Flaherty VIII {Zeke, Ezzy, Cowboy} ⋅ 19 {August 10th} ⋅ Heterosexual-Heteroromantic ⋅ San Rafael, Arizona, USA ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Briar Ayumi Yamamoto {Bay} ⋅ 18 {July 4th} ⋅ Bisexual-Biromantic ⋅ Melbourne, Australia ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Taylor Rose Hailer {Tay Tay, Rose} ⋅ 17 {December 13th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ New Orleans, Louisiana, USA ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Dark

Cyrus James Dawson {Cy} ⋅ 18 {August 6th} ⋅ Bisexual-Biromantic ⋅ Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Terrence Barry Colombo {Terry, Ter} ⋅ 18 {December 6th} ⋅ Demisexual-Heteroromantic ⋅ Milan, Italy ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Jessamy Claudia Ebner {Jess, Amy} ⋅ 18 {September 3rd} ⋅ Bisexual-Biromantic ⋅ Imst, Austria ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Collins Carson Walsh {Cole, Col} ⋅ 18 {March 12th} ⋅ Bisexual-Biromantic ⋅ Cobh, Ireland, UK ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Serena Lillian Lincolin {S, Serey, Siren} ⋅ 18 {May 9th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Asheville, North Carolina, USA ⋅ Pg. 2 ⋅ Violet

Dalton Nathaniel Lincolin {Dal} ⋅ 18 {May 9th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Asheville, North Carolina, USA ⋅ Pg. 2 ⋅ Violet

Valarie Ray Van-Helsing {Val, Helsing} ⋅ 17 {December 25th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ St. Petersburg, Russia ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Dark

Darrell Lee Huntington {Lee} ⋅ 18 {Novembr 13th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Dark

Paris Anthony Mitchell {Paris} ⋅ 18 {December 11th} ⋅ Demisexual ⋅ Florence, Italy ⋅ Pg. 6 ⋅ Who

Jade Rose West {Gem} ⋅ 18 {November 10th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Los Angeles, California, USA ⋅ Pg. 7 ⋅ Dark

Shane Max Collins {Shaw} ⋅ 19 {December 17th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Los Angeles, California, USA ⋅ Pg. 7 ⋅ Dark

Rosalie Josephine Harrison {Rose} ⋅ 18 {April 25th} ⋅ Homosexual ⋅ Paris, France ⋅ Pg. 6 ⋅ Who

Casper Mordecai Harrison {Cass, Cassie} ⋅ 17 {April 21st} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Paris, France ⋅ Pg. 3 ⋅ Mary

Elizabeth Charlotte Richards {Lizzie} ⋅ 18 {April 17th} ⋅ Bisexual-Heteroromatic ⋅ Stockholm, Sweden ⋅ Pg. 3 ⋅ Mary

Marceline Julianna Garcia {Marcy} ⋅ 18 {November 2nd} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ New York, New York, USA ⋅ Pg. 3 ⋅ Mary

---
    • Emilio Ferdinand Perez {Milo} ⋅ 20 {August 3rd} ⋅ Heterosexual-Heteroromantic ⋅ Barcelona, Spain ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Katya Mckinley Pan {Kat, Little Bear} ⋅ 18 {October 22nd} ⋅ Demisexual-Biromantic ⋅ Castleton, England, UK ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Phillip Perseus Le Blanc {Phil} ⋅ 20 {October 26th} ⋅ Bisexual-Biromantic ⋅ Annapolis, Maryland, USA ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Happily

Amber Lyn Allens {Lyn} ⋅ 19 {October 13th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Munich, Germany ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Dark

Dexter Francis Davies {Dex, Dexxie} ⋅ 19 {December 5th} ⋅ Heterosexual-Demiromantic ⋅ Marblehad, Massachusetts, USA ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Giselle Gardenia Nichols {Nickname} ⋅ 19 {Birthday} ⋅ Heterosexual-Demiromantic ⋅ Bath, England, UK ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Titus Michael Dawson {Titus} ⋅ 19 {April 14th} ⋅ Heterosexual-Demiromantic ⋅ Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Maxine Rosalie Walsh {Max, Maxi} ⋅ 20 {November 17th} ⋅ Bisexual-Demiromantic ⋅ Cobh, Ireland, UK ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Felilla

Alice Lavender Heart {Ali} ⋅ 18 {October 13th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Cairo, Egypt ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Dark

Dallas Jay Campbell {Dallie} ⋅ 19 {January 1st} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Sydney, Australia ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Dark

Derek Aaron Cohen {D} ⋅ 20 {December 10th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Sochi, Russia ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Dark

Bennett Raelynn Witte {Bennie, Witte} ⋅ 19 {December 3rd} ⋅ Bisexual ⋅ Hamelin, Germany ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Rose

Bobbie Josephine Witte {Bobbie} ⋅ 19 {December 3rd} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Hamelin, Germany ⋅ Pg. 3 ⋅ Mary

Blair Kathleen Louis {Princess} ⋅ 19 {July 23rd} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Toronto, Canada ⋅ Pg. 2 ⋅ Violet

Orlando Macon Tyrell {Lando} ⋅ 19 {March 20} ⋅ Demisexual ⋅ Florence, Italy ⋅ Pg. 6 ⋅ Who

Edyth Marie Tainn {Edey} ⋅ 19 {December 1st} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ London, England, UK ⋅ Pg. 6 ⋅ Who

Peter Liam Hailer {Pete} ⋅ 20 {October 9th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ Liverpool, England ⋅ Pg. 1 ⋅ Dark

Nathaniel Jacob Clarke {Nate, Nathan} ⋅ 18 {August 1st} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ ???, New Zealand ⋅ Pg. 3 ⋅ Mary

Grant Henry Alexanders {Grant} ⋅ 19 {March 5th} ⋅ Heterosexual ⋅ London, England ⋅ Pg. 3 ⋅ Mary

---
  • room.png

*I will add more rooms as necessary. All characters in years 7 and 8 are randomly put into rooms. All other characters can ask to be put with certain characters (the room number itself is still random). I will most likely not allow you to have your characters room together.*

**The last room on each floor belongs to the floor monitor. The person who helps to keep order and safety. Go to them if you have an issue or emergency of sorts.**
    • 7th Year Girls
      202 ;; Ava & Sylvar & _
      204 ;; Annamae & Holland & Mollie

8th Year Girls
      205 ;; Avia & Avery & Mackenzie
      206 ;; Maribelle & Delilah & _

7th Year Boys
      210 ;; Kolton & _ & Reuben

8th Year Boys
      216 ;; Luca & Walter & Archibald

Floor Monitor
      220 ;; Jared Pli – 33
    • 9th Year Girls
      301 ;; Zianna & Skylar & Jane
      304 ;; Iziana & Julianne & _

10th Year Girls
      305 ;; Vivienne & Blake & _
      307 ;; Victoria & Nina & _

9th Year Boys
      312 ;; Romeo & Garret & _
      313 ;; Theodore & Wyatt & Nicholas L.

10th Year Boys
      315 ;; Ailan & Arlo & _

Floor Monitor
      320 ;; Anna Shulz - 32
    • 11th Year Girls
      400 ;; Sawyer & Aysel & Sapphire
      403 ;; Beatrice & Maeve & Beatrix
      404 ;; Theodosia & Naomi & Clarissa

12th Year Girls
      407 ;; London & Annabelle & Maya
      408 ;; Constance & Michelle & Zoey

11th Year Boys
      410 ;; Damian & Kelley & _
      411 ;; Bodhi & Stellan & Jasper
      413 ;; Emmett W. & Uriah & Emmett H.

12th Year Boys
      415 ;; Rafael & Brenden & Sebastian
      417 ;; Lysander & Ethan & Alfred
      419 ;; Christian & Nicholas B. & _

Floor Monitor
      420 ;; Gabrielle Dour – 35
    • 13th Year Girls
      500 ;; Taylor & Elizabeth & _
      501 ;; Briar & Valarie & Jessamy
      502 ;; Jade & Marceline & _
      503 ;; Serena & Rosalie & _

14th Year Girls
      505 ;; Katya & Giselle & Bobbie
      507 ;; Alice & Edyth & _
      508 ;; Bennett & Maxine & _
      509 ;; Amber & Blair & _

13th Year Boys
      511 ;; Paris & Terrence & _
      512 ;; Darrell & Dalton & _
      513 ;; Shane & Collins & _
      514 ;; Ezekiel & Casper & Cyrus

14th Year Boys
      515 ;; Phillip & Orlando & Dexter
      516 ;; Derek & Nathaniel & _
      518 ;; Dallas & Titus & Emilio
      519 ;; Grant & Peter & _

Floor Monitor
      520 ;; Daniel Burry - 34
    • Book Club ;;
      President - Edyth
      Vice President - Bobbie
      Members – Arlo, Iziana, Annamae, Dalton, Theodosia, Walter, Clarissa, Vivienne, Julianne, Grant, Marceline, _

Foreign Friends Club ;; basically a club to learn about cultures and meet students here from other countries. This club organizes a lot of major trips. Trips are generally only for people aged 15 and older.
      President - Emilio
      Vice President - Theodosia
      Members – Zianna, Iziana, Rafael, Katya, Mollie, Bodhi, London, Briar, Annabelle, Rosalie, Walter, Jane, Reuben, _

Garden Club ;;
      President - Constance
      Vice President - Uriah
      Members – Arlo, Zianna, Iziana, London, Ava, Donovan, Beatrix, Delilah, Jane, Reuben, Terrence, Nathaniel, Nina, _

Gerschie News ;; 11+
      President/Editor - Blair
      Vice President/Editor - Jessamy
      3 Photographers – Giselle & Naomi & Lysander
      5 Writers/Reporters - Sawyer & Beatrice & Liam & Ethan & Zoey

Mentor Club ;; pairs those needing academic help with tutors
      Mentors – Arlo, Katya, Ezekiel, Shane, Aysel, Vivienne, _ (10+)

Theater Club ;; They perform on the same schedule as the concert performances. One play in the winter, one musical in the spring, one play and one musical in the fall.
      President - Sebastian (Performer)
      Vice President – Rafael (Performer)
      3 Choreographers {also performers} – Katya & Maeve & Taylor
      Performers – Arlo, Zianna, Sawyer, Annamae, Phillip, Avia, Briar, Alice, Peter, Jade, Paris, Emmett, Mackenzie, Walter, Stellan, Casper, Bobbie, _
      Backstage {lights, sound, crew, etc} - Iziana, Kolton, Bodhi, Archibald, Collins, Theodore, _

Tolerance Club ;;
      Members – Zianna, Iziana, Romeo, Rafael, Bodhi, Annamae, London, Phillip, Archibald, Robert, Sebastian, Alfred, Avery, Emmett, Walter, Theodore, Jane, Blake, Reuben, Terrence, Jessamy, _
    • Archery ;;
      Captain - Maxine
      Members – Zianna, Rafael, London, Ezekiel, Giselle, Bennett, Lysander, Clarissa, Theodore, Murtagh, Wyatt, Marceline, _

Cheerleading ;;
      Captain - Serena [position ???]
      Flyers {smallest/lightest girls} - Sawyer, Annamae, Kelsey, Edyth, _
      Tumblers – Mollie, Maya, Maribelle, Elizabeth, _
      Spotters {sturdiest people, most guys} - Phillip, Derek, Brenden, Theodore, Stellan, _

Dance ;;
      Captain - Amber
      Members – Katya, Avia, Taylor, Jade, Sapphire, Beatrix, Mackenzie, Uriah, Casper, Damian, _

Fencing ;;
      Captain - 13+
      Members – Ailan, Rafael, Bodhi, Skylar, Maxine, Orlando, Sylvar, Nicholas L., Clarissa, Cyrus, Nicholas B., _

Gymnastics ;;
      Captain - Bennett
      Members – Mollie, Annamae, Avia, Victoria, Serena, Ava, Sapphire, Aysel, Mackenzie, Vivienne, Maribelle, Reuben, Zoey, _

Figure Skating ;;
      Captain - Briar
      Members – Zianna, Sawyer, Victoria, Beatrice, Naomi, Amber, Alice, Sylvester, Sylvar, Mackenzie, Luca, Bobbie, _

Karate ;; (I simplified the belt-types... don't be mad please) Belts are in ranking order, white being beginner and black being master.
      Captain - (13+)
      White Belts – Mollie, Holland, _
      Yellow Belts – Kolton, _
      Orange Belts – Romeo, Maribelle, Nina, _
      Green Belts – Clarissa, Wyatt_
      Blue Belts – Emmett, Damian, _
      Purple Belts – Uriah, _
      Red Belts – Emilio, Darrell, Murtagh, _
      Brown Belts – Alfred, _
      Black Belts – Dallas, Derek, Dexter, Maxine, _

Riding/Equestrian ;;
      Captain - Elizabeth
      Members – Zianna, Rafael, Kolton, Katya, Annamae, Ezekiel, Serena, Taylor, Serena, Valarie, Dallas, Derek, Christian, Darrell, Bennett, Blair, Avery, Delilah, Vivienne, Julianne, Grant, _

Swimming ;;
      Captain - Phillip
      Divers – Sawyer, Annabelle, Theodosia, Maya, Vivienne, _
      Members – Ailan, Zianna, Emilio, Romeo, Dalton, Valarie, Darrell, Peter, Shane, Christian, Paris, Nicholas L., Clarissa, Dexter, Blake, Titus, Cyrus, Ethan, _

Tennis ;;
      Captain - Rosalie
      Members – Kolton, Victoria, Briar, Constance, Michelle, Avery, Luca, Titus, Demetri, _

Track & Field ;;
      Captain - Orlando
      Members – Romeo, Bodhi, Ezekiel, Brenden, Sylvar, Nicholas L., Theodore, Nathaniel, Demetri, _

Relationships

• These are the characters that need an additional sibling in the school other than those played by the current user. Check with the user/s of the already made character/s first.

Michelle, Ezekiel & Uriah possibly need 1 full or adopted sibling in year 10 and under and possibly 2 other full or adopted siblings.

Brenden & Sylvar possibly need 1 sibling.

Casper, Rosalie & Reserved need 1 older sister (or twin to Rose).

---
    • Amber, Constance, Beatrix, Ailan & Arlo (Dark & Felilla & Who & Happily)
      Dexter, Beatrice, Iziana & Zianna (Felilla & Happily)
      Emilio & Romeo (Happily)
      Rafael & Kolton (Happily)
      Katya & Mollie (Happily)
      Derek, Bodhi & Sawyer (Dark & Happily)
      Phillip, London & Annamae (Happily)
      Victoria & Avia (Happily)
      Michelle, Ezekiel, Uriah, (_, _ & _) (Monster, Happily, Who & _)
      Briar & Archibald (Happily)
      Dallas & Julianne (Dark & Felilla)
      Sebastian, Wyatt & Theodore (Felilla & Happily)
      Giselle, Alfred, Maya, Blake & Sylvester (Felilla & Violet & Monster)
      Titus, Cyrus, Zoey & Demetri (Felilla & Mary)
      Reuben, Sapphire, Stellan & Terrence (Felilla)
      Jessamy & Maribelle (Felilla)
      Theodosia, Collins & Maxine (Felilla)
      Skylar, Naomi & Avery (Monster, Violet & Who)
      Murtagh, Maeve & Walter (Monster & Happily)
      Alice & Robert (Dark & Monster)
      Serena, Dalton & Luca (Violet & Tim)
      Peter, Taylor, Delilah & Mackenzie (Dark & Happily)
      Valarie & Holland (Dark & Monster)
      Christian & Kelsey (Dark & Monster)
      Darrell, Clarissa & Donovan (Dark, Happily & Monster)
      Nathaniel, Annabelle & Ava (Mary, Dark & Violet)
      Blair & Nicholas (Violet & Tim)
      Brenden, Sylvar (& _) (Violet & Happily)
      Bennett, Bobbie & Emmett (Rose, Mary & Happily)
      Orlando, Lysander, Paris & Nicholas (Who & Mary)
      Edyth & Aysel (Who)
      Jade & Shane (Dark)
      Ethan & Jane (Mary & Happily)
      _, Rosalie, Casper & Vivienne (_, Violet, Mary & Happily)
      ---
  • Characters are listed alphabetically by first name, just to make it look cleaner :)
    • Ailan
      Friends ;; Dallas, Nicholas L., Luca
      Frenemies ;; Christian, Skylar
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Alfred
      Friends ;; -
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Alice
      Friends ;; Maeve, Sylvester, Bodhi, Iziana, London, Kolton, Briar, Jane
      Frenemies ;; Rafael, Emilio
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Edyth, Aysel, Sawyer
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Amber
      Friends ;; Sylvester, Blair, Ezekiel, Phillip, Katya, Rafael
      Frenemies ;; Clarissa, Briar, London
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Sawyer
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Annabelle
      Friends ;; Holland, Bodhi, London, Phillip, Victoria, Katya
      Frenemies ;; Emilio
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Sawyer, Rafael
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Annamae
      Friends ;; Ava, Valarie, Derek, Shane, Luca, Donovan, Maeve
      Frenemies ;; Robert-Aaron
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Archibald
      Friends ;; *Maribelle*, Darrell, Sylvester
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Kelsey
      Bullied By ;; Murtagh
      Bully To ;; -

Arlo
      Friends ;; Taylor, Luca, Maeve
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Ava
      Friends ;; Annamae, Robert-Aaron, Sylvester, Avia, Kolton
      Frenemies ;; Sylvar
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Avery
      Friends ;; Avia, Mackenzie
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Kelsey
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Avia
      Friends ;; Avery, Ava, Sebastian, Reuben, Taylor, Robert-Aaron
      Frenemies ;; Peter
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Maribelle, Kelsey
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Aysel
      Friends ;; *Sawyer*, Casper
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Alice, Valarie
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; Holland, Robert-Aaron

Beatrice
      Friends ;; Michelle, Maeve, Sylvester, Beatrix, Bodhi, Katya, Luca
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Sawyer
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Beatrix
      Friends ;; Maeve, Sapphire, Beatrice
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Bennett
      Friends ;; Blair, Serena, Orlando, Sawyer, Rafael, Emilio, Sylvar
      Frenemies ;; Katya, Bodhi
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Clarissa, Vivienne, Briar
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Blair
      Friends ;; Amber, Giselle, Bennett, Katya
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Blake
      Friends ;; Nicholas L.
      Frenemies ;; Victoria
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Bobbie
      Friends ;; Orlando, Luca
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Bodhi
      Friends ;; Brenden, Beatrice, Taylor, Annabelle, Alice, Christian, Darrell
      Frenemies ;; Bennett
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Jade, Shane
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Brenden
      Friends ;; Rafael, Lysander, Ezekiel, Bodhi
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Briar
      Friends ;; Jessamy, Peter, Darrell, Derek, Alice, *Taylor*, Maeve
      Frenemies ;; Amber
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Valarie, Bennett
      Bullied By ;; Murtagh
      Bully To ;; -

Casper
      Friends ;; Aysel
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Christian
      Friends ;; Bodhi, Zianna, Kolton, Katya, Romeo, Walter, jane, Vivienne
      Frenemies ;; Ailan, Sawyer, Rafael, Clarissa
      Enemies/Rivals ;; London, Mollie
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Clarissa
      Friends ;; Uriah, Dallas
      Frenemies ;; Amber, Valarie, Christian, Peter
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Bennett, Jade, Maeve
      Bullied By ;; Murtagh
      Bully To ;; -

Collins
      Friends ;; Ezekiel, Emilio
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Constance
      Friends ;; Michelle, Maeve, Donovan, Rosalie, Uriah, London, Ezekiel, Luca
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Cyrus
      Friends ;; Ezekiel, Emilio
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

---
    • Dallas
      Friends ;; Holland, Ailan, Iziana, Ezekiel, Phillip, Emilio, Romeo, Mollie, Clarissa
      Frenemies ;; Katya
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Sawyer
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Dalton
      Friends ;; Phillip, Ezekiel, Darrell
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Damian
      Friends ;; -
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Darrell
      Friends ;; Dalton, Bodhi, Ezekiel, London, Rafael, Katya, Romeo, Briar, Archibald, Walter, Delilah
      Frenemies ;; Emilio
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Emmett
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Delilah
      Friends ;; Darrell, Sylvester
      Frenemies ;; Nicholas L.
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Demetri
      Friends ;; Nicholas L., Luca
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Derek
      Friends ;; Kelsey, Holland, Ezekiel, London, Phillip, Annamae, Briar, Emmett
      Frenemies ;; Emilio, Theodore, Katya
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Dexter
      Friends ;; Emilio
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Donovan
      Friends ;; Constance, Reuben, Maribelle, Annamae, Sylvar
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Edyth
      Friends ;; Serena, Giselle
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Alice
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Elizabeth
      Friends ;; -
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Emilio
      Friends ;; Uriah, Titus, Cyrus, Dexter, Collins, Bennett, Valarie, Dallas, Peter, Jade, Shane
      Frenemies ;; Alice, Derek, Darrell, Murtagh
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Emmett H. {Dark}
      Friends ;; -
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Emmett W. {Happily}
      Friends ;; Derek
      Frenemies ;; Jade, Peter, Taylor, Maeve
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Darrell, Luca
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Ethan
      Friends ;; Nicholas L.
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Ezekiel
      Friends ;; Brenden, Dalton, Orlando, Serena, Collins, Cyrus, Terrence, Constance, Amber, Dallas, Derek, Darrell
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Murtagh
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Garret
      Friends ;; -
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Giselle
      Friends ;; Blair, Edyth, Katya
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Grant
      Friends ;; -
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Holland
      Friends ;; Annabelle, Dallas, Derek, Reuben, Nicholas L., Luca, Theodore, Kolton, Sylvar, Mollie
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; Maribelle, Aysel
      Bully To ;; -

Iziana
      Friends ;; Julianne, Dallas, Alice, Nicholas L., Michelle, Skylar
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Shane
      Bullied By ;; Kelsey
      Bully To ;; -

---
    • Jade
      Friends ;; Paris, Sawyer, Annamae, Rafael, Emilio
      Frenemies ;; Emmett
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Theodore, Clarissa, Bodhi, Katya
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Jane
      Friends ;; Christian, Alice
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Nicholas
      Bullied By ;; Murtagh
      Bully To ;; -

Jasper
      Friends ;; -
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Jessamy
      Friends ;; Briar
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Julianne
      Friends ;; Skylar, Iziana, Zianna, Romeo, Nicholas L., Luca
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Katya
      Friends ;; Blair, Beatrice, Giselle, Amber, Annabelle, Christian, Darrell
      Frenemies ;; Maxine, Bennett, Dallas, Derek, Shane
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Peter, Jade
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Kelley
      Friends ;; -
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Kelsey
      Friends ;; *Maribelle*, Derek, Luca
      Frenemies ;; Serena, Sawyer, Mollie, Sylvar
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Avery, Avia, Archibald, Mackenzie
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; Zianna, Iziana

Kolton
      Friends ;; Ava, Reuben, Christian, Alice, Luca, Michelle, Robert-Aaron
      Frenemies ;; Nicholas L.
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

London
      Friends ;; Constance, Annabelle, Alice, Derek, Darrell, Peter, Shane
      Frenemies ;; Amber
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Christian
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Luca
      Friends ;; Holland, Sylvester, Kelsey, Arlo, Ailan, Annamae, Kolton, Mackenzie, Beatrice, Constance, Julianne, Titus
      Frenemies ;; Walter, Mollie, Theodore
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Sawyer, Emmett, Maribelle
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Lysander
      Friends ;; Brenden, Naomi, Zoey
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Rafael
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Mackenzie
      Friends ;; Avery, Luca
      Frenemies ;; Nicholas L.
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Kelsey
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Maeve
      Friends ;; Taylor, Alice, Peter, Beatrice, Constance, Sebastian, Beatrix, Arlo, Phillip, Annamae, Briar
      Frenemies ;; Sawyer, Emmett
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Clarissa
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Marceline
      Friends ;; -
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Maribelle
      Friends ;; *Kelsey*, Donovan, Archibald
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Avia, Nicholas L., Luca
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; Holland, Robert-Aaron

Maxine
      Friends ;; -
      Frenemies ;; Katya
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Maya
      Friends ;; Rosalie
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Michelle
      Friends ;; Constance, Beatrice, Naomi, Rosalie, Zianna, Iziana, Kolton
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Mollie
      Friends ;; Reuben, Dallas, Holland
      Frenemies ;; Luca, Robert-Aaron, Kelsey
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Christian
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Murtagh
      Friends ;; Rafael
      Frenemies ;; Emilio
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Ezekiel, Phillip
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; Jane, Vivienne, Briar, Archibald, Clarissa

Naomi
      Friends ;; Michelle, Sylvester, Sapphire, Lysander, Rafael
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Sawyer
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Nathaniel
      Friends ;; Nicholas L.
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Nicholas B. <mary>
      Friends ;; -
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Nicholas L. <tim>
      Friends ;; Holland, Skylar, Ailan, Iziana, Theodore, Julianne, Wyatt, Blake, Sapphire, Ethan, Nathaniel, Demetri
      Frenemies ;; Victoria, Kolton, Romeo, Mackenzie, Delilah
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Sawyer, Jane, Maribelle, Nina
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Nina
      Friends ;; -
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Nicholas L.
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

---
    • Orlando
      Friends ;; Phillip, Ezekiel, Bobbie, Bennett
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Paris
      Friends ;; Jade, Shane, Peter
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Peter
      Friends ;; Maeve, Paris, Phillip, London, Rafael, Emilio, Briar, Theodore
      Frenemies ;; Avia, Emmett, Clarissa
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Katya
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Phillip
      Friends ;; Serena, Dalton, Orlando, Peter, Derek, Dallas, Annabelle, Amber, Maeve
      Frenemies ;; Shane
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Murtagh
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Rafael
      Friends ;; Brenden, Naomi, Sebastian, Bennett, Amber, Valarie, Darrell, Peter, Jade, Shane, Murtagh
      Frenemies ;; Taylor, Annabelle, Alice, Christian
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Lysander
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Reuben
      Friends ;; Robert-Aaron, *Sylvester*, Donovan, Holland, Avia, Kolton, Mollie
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Robert-Aaron
      Friends ;; Sebastian, Reuben, Ava, Avia, Kolton
      Frenemies ;; Annamae, Mollie
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; Maribelle, Aysel
      Bully To ;; -

Romeo
      Friends ;; Julianne, Darrell, Christian, Taylor, Skylar
      Frenemies ;; Wyatt, Nicholas L.
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Rosalie
      Friends ;; Michelle, Constance, Maya
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Sapphire
      Friends ;; *Sawyer*, Naomi, Beatrix, Nicholas L.
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Sawyer
      Friends ;; *Aysel*, *Sapphire*, Bennett, Jade
      Frenemies ;; Valarie, Shane, Kelsey, Sawyer
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Naomi, Beatrice, Amber, Annabelle, Dallas, Nicholas L., Luca, Skylar
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; Taylor, Alice, Christian

Sebastian
      Friends ;; Maeve, Robert-Aaron, Rafael, Avia
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Serena
      Friends ;; Phillip, Valarie, Bennett, Edyth, Ezekiel
      Frenemies ;; Kelsey
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Shane
      Friends ;; Paris, London, Annamae, Rafael, Emilio
      Frenemies ;; Sawyer, Ailan, Phillip, Katya
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Bodhi, Zianna, Iziana
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Skylar
      Friends ;; Julianne, Nicholas L., Iziana, Romeo
      Frenemies ;; Ailan
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Sawyer
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Stellan
      Friends ;; -
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Sylvar
      Friends ;; Bennett, Donovan
      Frenemies ;; Ava, Kelsey
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Sylvester
      Friends ;; Amber, Alice, Beatrice, *Reuben*, Naomi, Ava, Luca, Walter, Delilah, Archibald
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

---
    • Taylor
      Friends ;; Maeve, Arlo, Bodhi, Zianna, Avia, Romeo, *Briar*
      Frenemies ;; Rafael, Emmett
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Sawyer
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Terrence
      Friends ;; Ezekiel
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Theodore
      Friends ;; Peter, Nicholas L., Holland
      Frenemies ;; Derek, Luca
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Jade
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Theodosia
      Friends ;; -
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Titus
      Friends ;; Emilio, Luca
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Uriah
      Friends ;; Constance, Clarissa, Emilio
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Valarie
      Friends ;; Serena, Annamae, Rafael, Emilio
      Frenemies ;; Sawyer, Clarissa
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Aysel, Briar
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Victoria
      Friends ;; Annabelle
      Frenemies ;; Blake, Nicholas L.
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Vivienne
      Friends ;; -
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Bennett
      Bullied By ;; Murtagh
      Bully To ;; -

Walter
      Friends ;; Christian, Darrell, Sylvester
      Frenemies ;; Luca
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Wyatt
      Friends ;; Nicholas L.
      Frenemies ;; Romeo
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

Zianna
      Friends ;; Julianne, Christian, Taylor, Michelle
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; Shane
      Bullied By ;; Kelsey
      Bully To ;; -

Zoey
      Friends ;; Lysander
      Frenemies ;; -
      Enemies/Rivals ;; -
      Bullied By ;; -
      Bully To ;; -

---
    • Ailan & Blake ;; 4 years

Christian & Maeve ;; 2 years

Darrell & Sawyer ;; 2 years

Dexter & Amber ;; 1 year, 6 months

Rafael & Bobbie ;; 1 year, 5 months

Derek & Serena ;; 1 year

Emmett & Beatrice ;; 1 year

Grant & Bennett ;; 1 year

Nathaniel & Valarie ;; 1 year

Paris & Jade ;; 1 year

Collins & Elizabeth ;; 6 months

Dallas & Marceline ;; 6 months

Peter & Jessamy ;; 5 months

Stellan & Annabelle ;; 5 months

Dalton & Alice ;; 3.5 months

Casper & Aysel ;; 3 months

Arlo & Julianne ;; 2 months <?>

Ethan & Briar ;; 1 month

Bodhi & Naomi ;; 3.5 weeks <?>

Nicholas L. & Skylar ;; 2 weeks <?>

Phillip & Orlando ;; 2 weeks <?>, secretly

---
    • Beatrix => Shane

Blair => Titus

Brenden => London [eventually it'll be a 2 way crush]

Constance => Michelle [eventually it'll be a 2 way crush]

Damian & Maya

Donovan => Wyatt [eventually it'll be a 2 way crush]

Emilio & Taylor

Holland => Dallas [fan-girl style]

Holland => Derek [fan-girl style]

Kelley & Theodosia

Lysander & Zoey

Maribelle => Archibald [super, super secret ... eventually 2 way]

Murtagh => Katya [confused crush ... eventually 2 way]

Nicholas B. & Clarissa

Romeo & Nina

Rosalie => Michelle

Sylvester & Mackenzie

Wyatt & Kelsey

---
    • ---
    • ---

• tumblr_omoisbl0pm1tw3lmao4_400.jpg

#273a9c

;;Name;;
    Ailan Frederick Allens

;;Pronunciation;;
    I-lhan || Fed-ehr-ic || Ahl-ens

;;Nicknames;;
    Ai ;; uncommon - neutral || Lan ;; uncommon - neutral || prefers Ailan

;;Age & Birthday;;
    15, October 3rd

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    male, heterosexual-heteroromantic

;;Home Address;;
    Munich, Germany ;; moved 5 years ago
    London, England ;; birth to 10

;;Health Ailments;;
    N/A

;;Nationality/Ethnicity;;
    10% German <dad>, 40% Irish <dad>, 50% English <mom>

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 5'9" <final - 6'0">
    Weight - 148lbs <final - 157lbs>
    Eyes - silver-blue
    Hair - Short but naturally messy light brown

;;Personality;;
    Charming, bold, flirty, Proud, courteous, booksmart, energetic, friendly, loud

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Fencing, Swimming

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; Blake - girlfriend of 4 years - Felilla
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Rivals/Enemies ;; open
    Bullies ;; open
    Bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    Mom ;; Grace Allens - 50 - Alive
    Dad ;; Paul Allens - 48 - Alive
    Maternal Grandmother ;; Lilly Starr - 82 - Alive
    Identical Twin ;; Arlo Allens - 15 - Aive
    Sister ;; Connie Allens (Felilla)
    Sister ;; Amber Allens (Dark)
    Reserved Sibling ;; Who

;;Open Siblings?;;
    fulfilled

;;Pets;;
    Sugar ;; female ;; 8yr ;; siberian husky

;;Other;;
    FC - Dean-Charles Chapman ⋅ Color - blue ⋅ Languages Known - English, German
  • tumblr_omoisbl0pm1tw3lmao9_500.jpg

#4b5899

;;Name;;
    Arlo Jack Allens

;;Pronunciation;;
    Ahr-loh || Jahck || Ahl-ens

;;Nicknames;;
    Ar ;; common - neutral || Jackie ;; familiar/uncommon - liked

;;Age & Birthday;;
    15, October 3rd - 22 minutes after Ailan

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    Male, Bisexual-Biromantic

;;Home Address;;
    Munich, Germany ;; since he was 10
    London, England ;; birth to 10

;;Health Ailments;;
    N/A

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 5'9" <final - 6'0">
    Weight - 148lbs <final - 157lbs>
    Eyes - stormy-blue
    Hair - Short but naturally messy light brown

;;Personality;;
    brave, honest, loyal, flirty, outgoing, dramatic, egocentric, friendly, charming, studious, bookworm

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Bookclub, Garden Club, Theater Club [performer]

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; Julianne - girlfriend of 2 months - felilla
    Friends ;; Open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Rivals/Enemies ;; Open
    bullies ;; open
    bullied by ;; open

;;Family;;
    see Ailan

;;Open Siblings?;;
    fulfilled

;;Pets;;
    Manchester ;; male ;; 12yr ;; victorian bulldog-boxer mix

;;Other;;
    FC - Troye Sivan ⋅ Color - Cornflower ⋅ Languages Known - English, French, German
  • tumblr_omoitfarvh1tw3lmao6_400.jpg

#9e1616

;;Name;;
    Sawyer Violet Cohen

;;Pronunciation;;
    Soy-er || vI-oh-leht || Co-en

;;Nicknames;;
    Sawy (Soy) ;; common - neutral towards most people, hated towards her brothers, loved towards her parents and two best friends.

;;Age & Birthday;;
    16, August 24th

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    Female, heterosexual-heteroromantic

;;Home Address;;
    Sochi, Russia ;; born, left at 2, moved back at 13.
    Moscow, Russia ;; 2 to 8
    Saratov, Russia ;; 8 to 13

;;Health Ailments;;
    Severe Pepper Allergy

62% Russian <both>, 23% Greek <mom>, 15% English <mom>

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 5'1"
    Weight - 102lbs
    Eyes - super dark brown eyes
    Hair - thick, long, straight very dark brown
    Other - ears are pierced twice each as well as her belly button having a piercing

;;Personality;;
    stuck-up, arrogant, manipulative, flirtatious, hot-headed, egocentric, outgoing, self-conscious, demanding, impatient, perfectionist, brave, loud, dishonest, loyal, proud, self-caring

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    News [writer/rep] || Theater [performer] || Cheer [flyer] || Skating || Diving

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; Darrell - boyfriend of 2 yrs - Dark
    Friends ;; Sapphie, Aysel, open [good luck]
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    bullies ;; none
    Those she bullies ;; open

;;Family;;
    Mom ;; Laney Cohen - 54 - alive
    Dad ;; Jase Cohen - 58 - alive
    Fraternal Twin ;; Bodhi Cohen - 16 - Alive
    Older Brother ;; Dallas - Dark

;;Open Siblings?;;
    fulfilled

;;Pets;;
    Velvet ;; female ;; 3mo ;; DMH
    Chyna ;; female ;; 2yr ;; teacup maltipoo
    Tank ;; male ;; 7yr ;; pomsky

;;Other;;
    FC - Troian Bellisario ⋅ Color - red ⋅ Languages Known - Russian, Polish, Hebrew, a decent amount of English, some Greek and some French
  • tumblr_omoitfarvh1tw3lmao4_500.jpg

#4d5259

;;Name;;
    Bodhi Nikolai Cohen

;;Pronunciation;;
    Bo-dee || Nihk-oh-lii || Co-en

;;Nicknames;;
    Bo ; common - loved & preferred || Bud ; common [especially when people pronounce his name wrong] - neutral

;;Age & Birthday;;
    16, August 24th, almost eight and a half hours after Sawyer

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    Male, Heterosexual-Demiromantic

;;Home Address;;
    See Sawyer

;;Health Ailments;;
    Allergy to vinegar (and pickled foods... for obvious reasons)

see Sawyer

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 5'11"
    Weight - 160lbs
    Eyes - dark brown eyes that hide almost everything
    Hair - shaggy, messy, dark brown hair
    Other - This on his upper right arm.

;;Personality;;
    Kind, accepting, patient, courteous, humble, dedicated, passionate, hard-working, stubborn, untrusting, friendly, mildly introverted

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Foreign Friends || Theater [backstage - he likes to build and work with lighting] || Tolerance || Fencing || Track & Field

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; Naomi - girlfriend of 3.5 weeks - Mary
    Friends ;; Open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; Open
    bullies ;; open
    bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    See Sawyer

;;Open Siblings?;;
    fulfilled

;;Pets;;
    Gracie & Chip ;; female & male ;; 3yr & 2yr ;; siberian huskies

;;Other;;
    FC - Cameron Dallas ⋅ Color - grey ⋅ Languages Known - Russian, English, Hebrew, Polish
  • tumblr_omoivtXoUh1tw3lmao9_400.jpg

#b2d9b2

;;Name;;
    Zianna Ithaca Davies

;;Pronunciation;;
    Zee-ahna || Ihth-eh-ka || Dahy-veez

;;Nicknames;;
    Zi, Zizi

;;Age & Birthday;;
    14, December 22nd

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    Female, Demisexual-Heteroromantic

;;Home Address;;
    Marblehead, Massachusetts ;; raised since birth

;;Health Ailments;;
    Thyroid Cancer & Lymphoma Survivor. She had her thyroid removed at the age of 3 along with many lymph nodes in her neck then underwent a year and a half of treatment. She has been in remission since finishing her treatments at almost five years old but still gets tested yearly.

50% German <dad>, 25% Italian <mom>, 25% Portuguese <mom>

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 4'11.75"
    Weight - 108lbs
    Eyes - Hazel eyes that range from a murky dark green to dark brown
    Hair - Her hair started out a dark honey blonde as a child and gradually darkened to dark brown as she got older.
    Other - two small scars, about two-inches each, on the lower front of her neck, one to the left and one to the right of her chin/throat from her surgery as a toddler.

;;Personality;;
    bookworm, studious, friendly but reserved, musically inclined, passionate, crafty, creative, organized, no-nonsense, wise, witty

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Foreign Friends || Garden Club || Theater Club [performer] || Tolerance Club || Archery || Figure Skating || Riding || Swimming

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; open crush/bf
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/rivals ;; open
    bullies ;; open
    bully too ;; none

;;Family;;
    Mom ;; Sara Davies - 38 - Alive
    Biological Dad ;; Martin Toy - 41 - Deceased ; Kidney and Heart Failure
    Step-Dad ;; Raymond Davies - 43 - Alive
    Fraternal Twin ;; Iziana Davies - 14 - Alive
    Step-Sister ;; Bea Davies - Felilla
    Step-Brother ;; Dex Davies - Felilla

;;Open Siblings?;;
    Fulfilled

;;Pets;;
    Muffy ;; female ;; 2yr ;; bunny
    Nugget ;; male ;; 2mo ;; black lab => he is passed around between the siblings. Eventually he will be an additional service dog.

;;Other;;
    FC - Alexis Bledel ⋅ Color - light green ⋅ Languages Known - English, ASL
  • tumblr_omoivtXoUh1tw3lmao3_400.jpg

#6d5a85

;;Name;;
    Iziana Lola Davies

;;Pronunciation;;
    Ihz-ee-ahna || Loh-lah || Dahy-veez

;;Nicknames;;
    Izi

;;Age & Birthday;;
    14, December 22nd - born just 34 seconds after her sister, and in super critical condition.

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    Female, Demisexual-Biromantic

;;Home Address;;
    Marblehead, Massachusetts ;; Born & Raised

;;Health Ailments;;
    Rhabdomyosarcoma, a tissue cancer that has caused her to be in a wheelchair her entire life. She has been in and out of remission a number of times. She just went into remission a few months ago. She was born malnutritioned and lacking oxygen because her sister was laying on her cord. She has been in and out of the hospitals her whole life. She is also severely allergic to dairy and has juvenile diabetes. She has a service dog who is always with her.

See Zianna

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 4'8.5" <final - 5'1.75">
    Weight - 97lbs <final - 119lbs>
    Eyes - stormy grey
    Hair - Naturally it is a dark brown with auburn and golden flecks. Currently she has a professionally made blonde wig as her hair hasn't grown back much yet.
    Other - several scars due to her multiple surgeries.

;;Personality;;
    self-conscious, energetic, friendly, outgoing, bubbly, warm-hearted, kind, daring, easily flustered, overly sensitive and emotional, hard-working, bookworm, intelligent, studious, focused, organized

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    book club || foreign friends || Garden club || Theater club [backstage - she likes to dapple with everything ... though it tends to be too much of a challenge to get up to the lighting booth unless someone carries her {thanks to only having stairs and no ramp or elevator}. She would absolutely love to be on stage... but figures that would never, ever happen] || Tolerance Club

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; open crush/bf/gf [male preferred]
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/rivals ;; open
    bullies ;; open
    bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    See Zianna

;;Open Siblings?;;
    See Zianna

;;Pets;;
    Nugget ;; male ;; 2mo ;; black lab => he is passed around between the siblings. Eventually he will be an additional service dog.
    Gunther ;; male ;; 9yr ;; yellow lab => service dog

;;Other;;
    FC - unknown ⋅ Color - purple mountain majesty ⋅ Languages Known - English, ASL
  • tumblr_ohsph3Mgg01tw3lmao4_400.jpg

#3d3737

;;Name;;
    Ezekiel Douglas Raymond Flaherty VIII

;;Pronunciation;;
    Eh-zee-ki-ahl || Douh-glahs || Ray-mohnd || Flah-ehr-tee || the eighth

;;Nicknames;;
    Zeke; common - loved & preferred || Ezzy; common - hated || Cowboy; familial/close friends - neutral

;;Age & Birthday;;
    19, August 10th

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    Male, Heterosexual-Heteroromantic

;;Home Address;;
    San Rafael, Arizona ;; lived since 4months old
    Phoenix, Arizona ;; born

;;Health Ailments;;
    seafood allergy

25% Cuban <dad>, 25% Irish <dad>, 25% Trinidadian <mom>, 25% Polynesian <mom - Hawaiian>

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 6'5"
    Weight - 211lbs
    Eyes - charming dark brown
    Hair - long, silky, curly dark brown
    Other - This on his right upper arm and This on his left upper arm.

;;Personality;;
    athletic, laidback & carefree, studious, responsible, trustworthy, loyal, procrastinator, realist, easily loses interest, curious, slightly moody

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Mentor Club || Archery || Riding || Track & Field

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; open crush/gf
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/rivals ;; open
    bullies ;; none
    bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    Mom | Mariah Flaherty - 47 - alive
    Dad | Ezekiel Flaherty VII - 49 - alive
    Paternal Uncle | Phillip Flaherty I - 19 ... would be 42 - dead
    Michelle - sister - Monster
    Uriah - brother - Who

;;Open Siblings?;;
    1 full or adopted sibling in grade 10 or under
    2 full or adopted siblings [as needed]

;;Pets;;
    Hamilton [Hammy/Ham] ;; gelding ;; 7yr ;; 15.3hh dark brown thoroughbred cross
    Marley ;; female ;; 3yr ;; german shepherd
    Tyson ;; male ;; 9mo ;; beagle mix

back home he has 2 dogs, a cat, a goat and a sheep as well

;;Other;;
    FC - Unknown ⋅ Color - Black ⋅ Languages Known - English, Spanish
  • tumblr_oi7g3kgUcO1tw3lmao9_500.jpg

#4d3d3d

;;Name;;
    Phillip Perseus Le Blanc

;;Pronunciation;;
    Fil-ip || Per-see-us || Leh Blah

;;Nicknames;;
    Phil; common - liked

;;Age & Birthday;;
    20, October 26th

;;Year;;
    14th

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    Male, Bisexual-Biromantic

;;Home Address;;
    Annapolis, Maryland - born and raised

;;Health Ailments;;
    seasonal allergies, chronic headaches, mild anxiety

25% French <dad>, 50% Italian <both>, 25% Polish <mom>

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 6'0"
    Weight - 168lbs
    Eyes - dark grey-green
    Hair - longish and dark brown almost black

;;Personality;;
    outgoing, cheerful, dorky, spontaneous, adventurous, friendly, open, loyal, trusting, charming, flirty, sympathetic, emotional, soft, energetic

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Theater Club [performer] || Tolerance Club || Cheerleading [spotter] || Swimming [captain]

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; Orlando - secret boyfriend of 2 weeks - Who
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    bullies ;; open
    bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    Maternal Grandmother; Barbara Roole - 62 - alive
    Maternal Grandfather; Montague Roole - 60 ... would be 63 - dead
    Paternal Grandfather; Ernest Le Blanc - 67 - alive
    Paternal Grandmother; Alma Le Blanc - 66 ... would be 68 - dead
    Father; William 'Billy' Le Blanc - 44 - alive
    Mother; Katelyn 'Katie' Le Blanc - 41 - alive
    Brother; Roman Le Blanc - 23 - alive
    Sister; London Le Blanc - 17 - alive
    Sister; Annamae Le Blanc - 12 - alive
    Sister; Emalyn Le Blanc - 8 - alive
    Maternal Aunt; Chrissa Paed - 43 - alive
    Uncle-in-law; Tyler Paed - 42 - alive
    Female Cousin; Daniella Paed - 18 - alive
    Female Cousin; Mary Kay Paed - 16 - alive
    Male Cousin; David Paed - 11 ... would be 13 - dead
    Paternal Aunt; Clara Mairte - 41 - alive
    uncle-in-law; Georgio Mairte - 44 - alive
    Female Cousin; Lucy Mairte - 16 - alive
    Male Cousin; James Mairte - 16 - alive
    Male Cousin; Harry Mairte - 13 - alive
    Male Cousin; Nicholas Mairte - 11 - alive
    Female Cousin; Leona Mairte - 5 - alive
    Male Cousin; Aiden Mairte - 3mo - alive

;;Open Siblings?;;
    Nope

;;Pets;;
    Tussaud, Cheryl & Charles ;; female, female & male ;; 12yr, 9yr & 7yr ;; dachshunds

he also has a 2 year old, male tabby named Wimbleton back home.

;;Other;;
    FC - Matt Dallas ⋅ Color - Light Rust ⋅ Languages Known - English
  • tumblr_oi7g3kgUcO1tw3lmao2_400.png

#4d1533

;;Name;;
    London Elizabeth Le Blanc

;;Pronunciation;;
    Lohn-dahn || Ehl-iz-ah-beth || Leh Blah

;;Nicknames;;
    Lonnie; common - loved & Lon; common - neutral

;;Age & Birthday;;
    17, March 23rd

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    Female, Heterosexual-Heteroromantic

;;Home Address;;
    Annapolis, Maryland - Born & Raised

;;Health Ailments;;
    MildlyNearsighted - wears contacts and occasionally glasses, lower back issues [she once fell off her sister's horse and hurt herself... plus she is always picking up annie and emmy]

See Phillip

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 5'4"
    Weight - 121lbs
    Eyes - greyish-green
    Hair - long, naturally curly, dark brown hair that she often dyes, particularly in an ombre fashion
    Other - This on her lower neck [back], This on her left foot & outer ankle, This on her outer right foot

;;Personality;;
    bubbly, easily excited, flaky, forgetful, easily distracted, neat but unorganized, fashion-forward, self-conscious, confident, loud, friendly, outgoing, snarky, adventurous, slightly rebellious

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Foreign Friends || Garden || Tolerance || Archery

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; Brenden - crush/bf - Violet [maybe]
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    Bullies ;; open
    Bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    See Phillip

;;Open Siblings?;;
    Nope

;;Pets;;
    Geezer ;; male ;; 9yr ;; pit bull ;; he is abnormally large for his breed. He weighs in at 110lbs of pure cuddle-monster muscle

;;Other;;
    FC - Paige Danielle/Paigique ⋅ Color - Dark Magenta ⋅ Languages Known - English
  • tumblr_oi7g21MYfb1tw3lmao2_400.png

#3276bf

;;Name;;
    Annamae Olivia Le Blanc

;;Pronunciation;;
    An-nah-may || Oh-liv-ee-ah || Leh Blah

;;Nicknames;;
    Annie; common - loved & preferred || Anna; common - neutral || Mae; common - neutral || Ama; uncommon - neutral || Amy; uncommon - hated || Cartoon; rare - hated

;;Age & Birthday;;
    12, December 7th

;;Year;;
    7th

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    Female, Bisexual-Biromantic

;;Home Address;;
    Annapolis, Maryland - raised from 2 weeks old
    Genoa, Italy - born

;;Health Ailments;;
    N/A ... though she can be a bit of a baby with pain.

see phillip

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 4'7" <final - 4'10">
    Weight - 83lbs <final - 92lbs>
    Eyes - dark brown
    Hair - straight & long dark brown, almost black, hair

;;Personality;;
    bubbly, easily excited, serious, dedicated, passionate, determined, loyal, mostly honest, snappy, friendly, slightly reserved, over-confident, helpful, trusting, bookworm, studious, intelligent, athletic

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Book club || Theater [performer] || Tolerance || Cheerleading [flyer] || Gymnastics [level 9] || Riding [beginner]

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; open crush/bf/gf [no preference]
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    bullies ;; open
    Bully to ;; open [it's super rare though...]

;;Family;;
    See Phillip

;;Open Siblings?;;
    Nope

;;Pets;;
    Luna & Murphy's Law ;; female & gelding ;; 6yr & 10yr ;; border collie & 16.3hh paint Thoroughbred-Gypsy Vanner cross
    Ginger ;; female ;; 11mo ;; tabby mix

she has one more cat, a 3yr old male tabby named Goofy, back home

;;Other;;
    FC - Juliana Grace Le Blanc ⋅ Color - blue & purple ⋅ Languages Known - English
  • tumblr_nqedr1FWw51tw3lmao9_250.jpg

#a1a63f

;;Name;;
    Victoria Azalea Love

;;Pronunciation;;
    Vhic-tohr-ee-ah || Ae-zal-ee-ah || Luv

;;Nicknames;;
    Tori, Vic, Zae, Vicki

;;Age & Birthday;;
    15, February 2nd

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    Female, Heterosexual-Biromantic

;;Home Address;;
    Colorado Springs, Colorado ;; born & raised until 7, moved back when she was 12.
    Daman, India ;; 7 to 12

;;Health Ailments;;
    None

50% African American <dad> & 50% Indian <mom>

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 5'3"
    Weight - 120lbs
    Eyes - slightly almond shaped cocoa bean brown
    Hair - straight, naturally glossy/shiny long black hair that she usually gives a loose curl to

;;Personality;;
    Sporty, friendly, musically inclined, organized, determined, honest

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Gymnastics || Figure Skating || Tennis

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; open crush/bf/gf [male is highly preferred ... female needs very good reasoning]
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/rivals ;; open
    bullies ;; open [i guess... don't know that it would effect her much]
    bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    See Avia

;;Open Siblings?;;
    Nope

;;Pets;;
    Cookie ▸ 3.5yrs ▸ ♀ ▸ Pomeranian mix
    Frost ▸ 7yrs ▸ ♂ ▸ Maine Coon
    Manson ▸ 4yr ▸ ♂ ▸ Pomeranian-American Eskimo mix

she also has these at home ;;
    Nala ▸ 5yrs ▸ ♀ ▸ Ragdoll cat
    Silhouette ▸ 12yrs ▸ ♀ ▸ 15hh dark bay Arabian

;;Other;;
    FC - Gabrielle Union ⋅ Color - yellow ⋅ Languages Known - English, Hindi
  • tumblr_nqedr1FWw51tw3lmao3_250.jpg

#ed348a

;;Name;;
    Avia Katara Love

;;Pronunciation;;
    Ae-Vee-ah || Kah-tahr-ah || Luv

;;Nicknames;;
    Av; common - lked || Via; common - liked || Avi; common - neutral || Vi; uncommon - neutral || Love/Lovey; uncommon - liked || AK; uncommon - neutral

;;Age & Birthday;;
    13, October 8th

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;

;;Home Address;;
    Colorado Springs, Colorado ;; born, stayed til 5, moved back at 10
    Daman, India ;; 5 to 10

;;Health Ailments;;
    Anorexia Nervosa, allergic to shellfish

50% African American <dad> & 50% Indian <mom>

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 4'10.25"
    Weight - 98.3lbs
    Eyes - slightly almond shaped molasses brown
    Hair - course, long black hair that is naturally crimped and curly

;;Personality;;
    >Overview | Avia is a super outgoing girl who is always up to making new friends. She always appears to be peppy and bubbly. Via gets excited easily and loves to have fun. She is not one to judge others and is generally a usually easy person to get along with.
    >Outgoing/Friendly/Optimistic | "Hello, I'm Avia, but you can call me Via, or Vi, or Ava, or Avi, or Av, or Love or Lovey or even AK. Nice to meet you!" Avia is a chatterbox that never stops smiling. She is not one to be afraid of a challenge or anything where she would have to meet new people. In fact, Avi adores meeting new people.
    >Creative/Truthful/Spontaneous | "Hm.. Purple with pink polka-dots seems really over-done to me. What if we did something new, something like, like, I dunno, Orange, green, sky blue and black. Thick bands of zig-zag green and orange alternating, with thinner black bands separating the two, and blue polka dots in a 'bouncy' pattern." Ava is original. She doesn't like doing the over-done things and will strive to think out-of-the-box. Although a sweetheart, Avia will be honest with you: tactfully honest and kind, but still honest.
    >Empathetic/Artsy/Musical | "I-I am so sorry, please let me know if I can help you. I promise I'll be there for you." Vi is one of those people who takes everyone elses feelings and emotions to heart. She will sympathize with anyone. Via loves anything to do with art, music and theater. She is always sketching (or painting), humming (or just outright singing), or reciting lines from a play (or movie). She has a unique fashion sense that, just like her, is very spontaneous. One day She might wear a vintage dress and cowboy boots, then the next she might wear hot pink skinny jeans and an off-the-shoulder t-shirt with her favorite pair of converse.
    >Sensitive/Attachment issues/Procrastinator | Love wears her heart on her sleeve. If someone is mean to her everyone will know. If Avia is going to cry, then she is going to cry. No matter how hard she tries to hold her emotions in that is just not the type of person she is. Avia is a bit of a pushover and rarely defends herself... however, she has no problem defending someone else. AK detests being alone. IT just gets so... lonely. The only time she feels being alone is OK is when she is on-stage performing, and even then she prefers others to be with her. Av leaves everything until last minute. She gets everything done on time, but she might not get any sleep the night before her project is due.

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Theater [performer] || Dance || Gymnastics || She would love to be in Tolerance club as well, but feels she needs to dedicate the majority of her time to her theater and teams.

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; open crush/gf/bf [no preference]
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    bullies ;; open
    bully to ;; none! she'd rather be friends with everyone!

;;Family;;
    Maternal Grandmother | Nima Ashanti Reesh <nee Jakob>, 86, Alive
    Maternal Aunt | Lakshmi Akira Reesh <nee Bhatiba>, 30, alive, mother to Paki, Sika & Raul, married to Rupert
    Maternal Uncle | Rupert Cassim Reesh, 52, alive, father to Paki, Sika & Raul, married to Lakshmi
    Maternal Uncle | Habib Luter Reesh, 63, alive, father to Kechi, Malaya, Aziz, Nima, Rabia, Kassim & Sumaya, married to Eyisha
    Maternal Aunt | Eyisha Paka Reesh <nee Dur>, 46, alive, mother to Keshi, Malaya, Aziz, Nima, Rabia, Kassim & Sumaya, married to Habib
    Maternal Cousin | Paki Omar Reesh, 9, alive <m>
    Maternal Cousin | Sika Rabi Reesh, 7, alive <f>
    Maternal Cousin | Raul Norman Reesh, 3, alive <m>
    Maternal Cousin | Keshi Lee Reesh, 26, alive <f>
    Maternal Cousin | Malaya Asana Reesh, 20, alive <f>
    Maternal Cousin | Aziz Babkok Reesh, 17, alive <m>
    Maternal Cousin | Nima May Reesh, 13, alive <f>
    Maternal Cousin | Rabia Ashanti Reesh, 6 alive <f>
    Maternal Cousin | Kassim Aladdin Reesh, 1, alive <m>
    Maternal Cousin | Sumaya Taniy Reesh, 1 month, alive <f>
    Paternal Grandmother | Abigale Kalina Love <nee Kin>, 72, alive
    Paternal Grandfather | Patsy Dom Love, 80, alive
    Paternal Aunt | Grace Etsa Eli <nee Love>, 33, alive, mother to Edwin, Marwin & Vada, married to Marvin
    Paternal Uncle | Marvin Roy Eli, 40, alive, father to Edwin, Marwin & Vada, married to Grace
    Paternal Cousin | Eduardo Alec Eli, 14, alive
    Paternal Cousin | Marwin Rik Eli, 4, alive
    Paternal Cousin | Vada Chy Eli, 4, alive
    Mother | Ashanti Priya Love <nee Reesh>, 41, alive, business woman
    Father | Robin Cris Love, 43, alive, Political Figure
    Sister | Victoria Azalea Love, 15, alive
    Half-Brother | Esteban Razim Love, 2, alive
    Half-Brother | Ryan Andre Love, 3mo, alive
    Half-Sister | Medea Alexis Love, 3mo, alive
    Half-Sister | Hope Katherine Love, 3mo, alive

;;Open Siblings?;;
    Nope

;;Pets;;
    Pepper:: female, 8months, siamese
    Mixie:: female, 1yr, Paperanian (pomeranian/papillon)
    Mufasa:: male, 2yr, Savannah

She also has these at home ;;
    Echo:: mare, 15.2hh, 8yr, Marwari
    Fuzz:: male, 4yr, Turkish Angora
    Curly:: gelding, 14.3hh, 10yr, Curly horse
    Pippin:: male, 5yr, Basenji

;;Other;;
    FC - unknown ⋅ Color - hot pink ⋅ Languages Known - English, Hindi, ASL, some spanish
  • tumblr_nzu3h2izXJ1tw3lmao4_400.jpg

#6c9438

;;Name;;
    Rafael Kaspar Opikun

;;Pronunciation;;
    Ra-fae-el || Cas-par || Oh-pee-khun

;;Nicknames;;
    Raf; common - liked || Ninja Turtle; rare - neutral || Kas; uncommon - liked || Kaspar; uncommon - liked || Opikunobi; uncommon - liked

;;Age & Birthday;;
    18, February 12th

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;

;;Home Address;;
    Lietzensee, Berlin, Germany ;; born & raised

;;Health Ailments;;
    Dyslexia

100% German <both>

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 6'4"
    Weight - 210lbs
    Eyes - misty grey-blue
    Hair - very light brown, almost dirty blonde hair that is naturally curly and kind of unruly. He keeps it on the shorter side for easy maintenance, but still long enough that it forms a curly bush atop his head.

;;Personality;;
    - active
    - Stubborn
    - Arrogant
    - has an ego
    - Charming
    - Indecisive yet practical
    - Flirty
    - Insecure, often doubts himself
    - Dreamer
    - Nerdy
    - Proud

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Foreign Friends || Theater [VP/performer] || Tolerance || Archery || Fencing || Riding

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; Bobbie - girlfriend of 1 year, 5 months - Mary
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    Bullies ;; none
    Bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    Mother:: Esmaralda Opikun || 53 || Alive
    Father:: Oswald Opikun || 52 || Alive
    Brother:: Kolton Mace Opikun || 12 || Alive
    Sister:: Maia Neveah Opikun || 7 || Alive

;;Open Siblings?;;
    Nope

;;Pets;;
    Jar Jar Binks; 14yr > Gelding > 15.3hh grey Paint-Morgan cross
    Obi-Wan; 4yr > male > brown Tabby mix
    Watto; 8yr > Gelding > 16.2hh blue roan Dutch Warmblood cross

back home he also has 2 dogs and 2 birds

;;Other;;
    FC - unknown ⋅ Color - light, mossy green ⋅ Languages Known - German, English
  • tumblr_nzu3f9rZjB1tw3lmao1_400.png

#282b69

;;Name;;
    Kolton Mace Opikun

;;Pronunciation;;
    Kohl-tohn || Mays || Oh-pee-khun

;;Nicknames;;
    Kolt, Kole

;;Age & Birthday;;
    12, February 7th

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    Male, Demisexual-Heteroromantic

;;Home Address;;
    see Rafael

;;Health Ailments;;
    seasonal allergies, severe wheat allergy, severe honey and beesting allergy

100% German <both>

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 5'5" <final - 5'10.25">
    Weight - 138lbs <final - 162lbs>
    Eyes - dark blue
    Hair - dirty blonde hair kept in an assortment of styles but usually kept neat

;;Personality;;
    Stoic, brave, persuasive, humble, adventurous, reserved but not shy, open-minded [usually], easily bored, quick learner, dreamer, strong-willed

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Theater [background - he likes to build stuff] || Karate [yellow] || Riding

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; open crush/gf
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    bullies ;; open
    bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    see rafael

;;Open Siblings?;;
    Nope

;;Pets;;
    Master of the Skies [Luke] ;; gelding ;; 14yr ;; 14.3hh chestnut quarter horse
    Wampa ;; female ;; 6yr ;; chinchilla
    Vador ;; male ;; 3yr ;; rottweiler

he also has 2 dogs, a horse and a cat back home.

;;Other;;
    FC - Unknown ⋅ Color - navy ⋅ Languages Known - German, English
  • tumblr_nzu3jhz9ai1tw3lmao7_400.jpg

#6f27c2

;;Name;;
    Katya Mckinley Pan

;;Pronunciation;;
    Kaht-ee-ah || Mihc-kin-lee || Pann

;;Nicknames;;
    Kat, Little Bear

;;Age & Birthday;;
    18, October 22nd

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    Female, Demisexual-Biromantic

;;Home Address;;
    Castleton, England, UK

;;Health Ailments;;
    Allergic to bee, wasp and hornet stings, honeycomb and gelatin. She carries an epipen everywhere with her in case of a sting

100% English <both>

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 5'5"
    Weight - 121lbs
    Eyes - caramel brown
    Hair - extremely long, very dark brown hair that is naturally curled in loose ringlets
    Other - lightly freckle splashed face and a darker birthmark in a shape similar to a shooting star just above her right hip

;;Personality;;
    quiet, kind, hard working, envious, joyful, practical yet loves to dream, musically inclined

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Foreign Friends || Mentors || Theater [choreographer/performer] || Dance || Riding

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; open crush/bf/gf [male is highly preferred]
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    bullies ;; open
    bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    Pansy Pan - Mom - 67 - alive
    Michael Pan - Dad - 70 - alive
    Casey Pan - Brother - 28 - alive
    Mollie Pan - Sister - 11 - alive

;;Open Siblings?;;
    Nope

;;Pets;;
    Tinker Bell (Tink) > Mare > 10yr > 13hh dapple grey Connemara Pony
    Nibs > Male > 7m > Siberian Husky

She also has two male tuxedo cats, Slightly & Tootles, back home. Slightly is 4 years old and Tootles is 4 months old

;;Other;;
    FC - Unknown ⋅ Color - violet ⋅ Languages Known - English & French
  • tumblr_nzu3ksCGE31tw3lmao1_400.jpg

#1aa336

;;Name;;
    Mollie Keagan Pan

;;Pronunciation;;
    Mohl-ee || Kee-gahn || Pann

;;Nicknames;;
    Mol; common - liked || MK; uncommon - liked || Pancake; rare - liked

;;Age & Birthday;;
    11, December 1st

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;

;;Home Address;;
    see katya

;;Health Ailments;;
    dyslexia, dyscalculia, diagnosed [and survived from] with Stage 2B Neuroblastoma when she was four.

100% English

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 5'0.5" <final - 5'4">
    Weight - 99lbs <final - 111lbs>
    Eyes - hazel eyes that range from looking golden light brown to yellow-green and silver-blue.
    Hair - honey blonde
    Other - she is the only one in her family without freckles

;;Personality;;
    Spunky, charming, stubborn, brave, playful, outgoing, spontaneous, instinctive, secretive yet honest, warm-hearted, welcoming, sentimental

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Foreign Friends || Cheerleading [tumbler] || Gymnastics || Karate [white]

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; crush/bf/gf [no preference]
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    Bullies ;; open
    Bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    see Katya

;;Open Siblings?;;
    Nope

;;Pets;;
    Nana > Female > 3m > Bernese Mountain Dog
    Tic-Toc > Male > 7yr > grey and white Tabby
    Curly > Male > 2yr > Teacup Cavapoo

She has a horse back home as well ;; Tiger Lily (Flower)> Mare > 4yr > 13.3hh dark brown Morgan

;;Other;;
    FC - Unknown ⋅ Color - bright green ⋅ Languages Known - english & french
  • tumblr_nrhrkpV5Qv1tw3lmao4_250.jpg

#0C8587

;;Name;;
    Emilio Ferdinand Perez

;;Pronunciation;;
    Em-eeli-oh || Ferd-in-and || Per-es

;;Nicknames;;
    Milo;; common - loved

;;Age & Birthday;;
    20, August 3rd

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;

;;Home Address;;
    Barcelona, Spain

;;Health Ailments;;
    None

100% Spanish <both>

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 6'4"
    Weight - 191lbs
    Eyes - Dark Green
    Hair - longish shaggy black hair
    Other - This on his back, This on his right forearm, This on his left calf and This on his left rib cage and chest.

;;Personality;;
    laid back, friendly, flirty, daredevil, acts before he thinks, disregards consequences, tends to break rules both on purpose and by accident

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Foreign Friends [president] || Karate [red] || Swimming

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; Taylor - crush - Dark
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    Bullies ;; none
    Bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    mom > Maria Alessandra Perez > 48 > alive
    dad > Alejandro Antony Perez > 50 > alive
    brother > Romeo Lucien Perez > 15 > alive

;;Open Siblings?;;
    nope

;;Pets;;
    Dudet ▸ 5.5yrs ▸ Female ▸ English Bulldog

;;Other;;
    FC - Wade Poezyn ⋅ Color - Pacific Ocean Blue ⋅ Languages Known - Spanish, Portuguese, English
  • tumblr_nrhrkpV5Qv1tw3lmao9_500.jpg

#277C7D

;;Name;;
    Romeo Lucien Perez

;;Pronunciation;;
    Roh-mee-oh || Lu-shee-en || Per-es

;;Nicknames;;
    Ro, Rome, Romi, Mo

;;Age & Birthday;;
    15, November 2nd

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;

;;Home Address;;
    Barcelona, Spain

;;Health Ailments;;
    Allergic to cats

100% Spanish <both>

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 6'0.25"
    Weight - 183lbs
    Eyes - very light, pale silver blue
    Hair - short, dark brown

;;Personality;;
    Courteous, witty, ambitious, very curious, can be rash, impulsive, nurturing, trusting, brave, honest, very loyal, affectionate, can be flirty but not overly so,sympathetic, optimistic, observant, logical, extroverted, very outgoing and friendly, focuses easily, not afraid to dream and dream big.

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Tolerance || Karate [orange] || Swimming

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; Nina - crush - Mary
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    Bullies ;; open
    Bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    See Emilio

;;Open Siblings?;;
    Nope

;;Pets;;
    Dude ▸ 5.5yrs ▸ Male ▸ English Bulldog

;;Other;;
    FC - Unknown ⋅ Color - deep,pacific ocean blue ⋅ Languages Known - spanish, portuguese, english
  • tumblr_nzu3wibCBi1tw3lmao8_400.jpg

#524d4d

;;Name;;
    Briar Ayumi Yamamoto

;;Pronunciation;;
    Br-Ier || I-yu-mee || Yah-ma-moh-tow

;;Nicknames;;
    Bay

;;Age & Birthday;;
    18, July 4th

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    Female, bisexual-Biromantic

;;Home Address;;
    Melbourne, Australia ;; since 8
    Lyndhurst, New York ;; 1.5-8
    Tokyo, Japan ;; birth to 1.5

;;Health Ailments;;
    None, though her mom is allergic to cats... which makes Briar a bit sad as she wants one very badly

100% Japanese <both>

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 5'5"
    Weight - 129lbs
    Eyes - a bit of an illusion as they appear very large thanks to her make-up but in reality they are normal sized, almond-shaped, nearly black eyes
    Hair - long, straight black
    Other - She currently doesn't have any tattoos but would like to get one on her left wrist and right ankle. Her belly button is pierced along with both ear lobes pierced twice as well as her left helix pierced once.

;;Personality;;
    bubbly, friendly, irresponsible, theatrically and musically inclined, often thinks irrationally and jumps to conclusions, can be paranoid, creative, clingy, dislikes being alone, charming, flirty

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Foreign Friends || Theater [performer] || Figure Skating [captain] || Tennis

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; Ethan - boyfriend of 1 month - Mary
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    bullies ;; open
    bully to ;; none ... well perhaps a few unintentionally

;;Family;;
    Jia Ling Yamamoto > Mom > 41 > alive
    Ming Yamamoto > Dad > 44 > alive
    Archibald Brighton Yamamoto > Adoptive Brother > 13 > alive

;;Open Siblings?;;
    Nope

;;Pets;;
    Mitzy > Female > 3m > Border Collie
    Fiona > Female > 8m > Beagle
    Angelo > Male > 3yr > Cavalier King Charles Spaniel-Golden Retriever mix

She has a horse at home as well ;; Nightmare Banisher (Shadowdancer) > Stallion > 15.3hh buckskin Gypsy Vanner

;;Other;;
    FC - Lee Soo Bin ⋅ Color - dark grey ⋅ Languages Known - English, Japanese and some very basic Greek and Russian
  • tumblr_nzu3wibCBi1tw3lmao5_250.jpg

#c7790c

;;Name;;
    Archibald Brighton Yamamoto

;;Pronunciation;;
    Arch-ee-bahld || Bry-tohn || Yah-ma-moe-toe

;;Nicknames;;
    Archie, Lobster, Lobster Boy

;;Age & Birthday;;
    13, November 17th

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;

;;Home Address;;
    Melbourne, Australia ;; since 3
    Lyndhurst, New York ;; 2days to 3
    Brooklyn, New York ;; born

;;Health Ailments;;
    Induced Asthma... he only takes his inhaler when he is playing sports

20% Scottish <dad>, 42% English <both>, 19% Austrian <mom>, 10% Welsh <mom>, 9% Finnish <mom> ... raised in a 100% Japanese-Amerostralian (american and australian) family

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 4'7" <final - 5'9">
    Weight - 78lbs <final - 161lbs>
    Eyes - pale green-blue
    Hair - natural, somewhat shaggy, bright red
    Other - he burns very, very easily... often earning him the nickname of lobster or lobster boy. Covered from head to toe in a copious amount of freckles.

;;Personality;;
    geeky, friendly, tries to be funny but it doesn't really work, technology focused, intelligent, nerdy

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Theater [backstage - sound & lights interest him ... mainly sound as it's more techie] || Tolerance Club

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; ?? - felilla [i think]
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    Bullies ;; open
    Bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    Jia Ling Yamamoto > Adoptive Mom > 41 > alive
    Ming Yamamoto > Adoptive Dad > 44 > alive
    Briar Ayumi Yamamoto > Adoptive Sister > 18 > alive
    Katelyn Ash > Biological Mom > 28 > unknown but believed to be alive
    George Charles > Biological Dad > 31 > unknown but believed to be alive

;;Open Siblings?;;
    nope

;;Pets;;
    Hachi > Male > 2m > Pomeranian-Bernese Mountain Dog mix
    Fleur > Female > 7m > Puggle
    Brooklyn > Male > 10yr > Corgi-Dalmatian mix

He also has a horse back home ;; Feather's Graceful Dance (Step Dancer) > Mare > 7yr > 15hh bay Morgan cross

;;Other;;
    FC - Unknown ⋅ Color - orange ⋅ Languages Known - englih, japanese, an exorbitant amount of information about technology and programming (he has even picked up some morse code), and he knows some broken Greek... enough to be able to survive if he was ever stranded in Greece, but not enough to call himself an expert and teach it.
  • tumblr_of0esmGdL41tw3lmao2_250.jpg

;;Name;;
    Sylvar Giselle Houston

;;Pronunciation;;
    Sil-vahr || Gihz-el || Hu-ston

;;Nicknames;;
    Sylv; common - neutral || Sylvie; common - loved || Syl; common - neutral

;;Age & Birthday;;
    11, February 3rd

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    Female, Unsure

;;Home Address;;
    Dallas, Texas

;;Health Ailments;;
    N/A

20% Egyptian
    20% German
    10% French
    10% Unknown
    40% Nigerian

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 4'10.25" <final - 5'6.5">
    Weight - 85.7lbs <final - 132lbs>
    Eyes - golden brown
    Hair - super, super curly almost black hair that takes a metaphorical eternity to straighten

;;Personality;;
    sassy, smart, fashionista/divaish, respectful, flirty, responsible, serious, helpful

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Fencing, Figure Skating, Track& Field

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; open crush/bf/gf [either]
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    Bullies ;; open
    Bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    Brenden Houston - older brother (violet)

;;Open Siblings?;;
    fulfilled

;;Pets;;
    N/A

;;Other;;
    FC - unknown ⋅ Color - forest green ⋅ Languages Known - english
  • tumblr_nt072bb6L81tw3lmao6_400.jpg

#5e7820

;;Name;;
    Emmett Dutch Witte

;;Pronunciation;;
    Ehm-et || Duh-tch || Wit-e

;;Nicknames;;
    Em; common - hated || Mett; common - neutral || prefers Emmett

;;Age & Birthday;;
    17, April 3rd

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;

;;Home Address;;
    Hamelin, Germany

;;Health Ailments;;
    N/A

See Bennett <rose>

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 5'10.25"
    Weight - 158lbs
    Eyes - dark brown
    Hair - shaggy, medium-length and neat kept medium brown hair

;;Personality;;
    Oblivious, Passionate, kind, manipulative, easily intrigued, easily bored, friendly, outgoing, charming

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Theater [performer] || Tolerance || Karate [blue belt]

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; Beatrice - girlfriend of 1 year - Felilla
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    Bullies ;; none
    Bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    See Bennett & Bobbie

;;Open Siblings?;;
    fulfilled

;;Pets;;
    Bertie, Bowtie & Bailey ;; female, male & female ;; 5yr, 9yr & 3yr ;; australian shepherds

back home he also has a horse and 3 cats.

;;Other;;
    FC - Liam Payne ⋅ Color - yellow-green ⋅ Languages Known - german, english, some dutch and some russian
  • tumblr_nzu39qWfMK1tw3lmao3_400.jpg

#C65BDE

;;Name;;
    Mackenzie Sabrina Hailer

;;Pronunciation;;
    Mah-ken-zee || Sah-bree-nah || Hh-ail-er

;;Nicknames;;
    Mack; uncommon - hated || Mackey; uncommon - hated || Kenz; common - loved || Kenzi; common - loved & preferred

;;Age & Birthday;;
    12, April 5th

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    Female, Heterosexual-Heteroromantic

;;Home Address;;
    New Orleans, Louisiana

;;Health Ailments;;
    Undiagnosed ADD

100% African American <both>

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 4'8" <final - 5'0">
    Weight - 83lbs <final - 98lbs>
    Eyes - uber dark brown, practically black. They have a slight almond shape to them.
    Hair - Very curly, frizzy coarse black hair that she leaves a bit past shoulder length. Occasionally someone might straighten it for her, but usually she leaves it natural.

;;Personality;;
    cutesy, oblivious, happy-go-lucky, persistent, fun-loving, occasionally whiny, smart, talkative, theatrically inclined, confident

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Theater [performer] || Dance || Gymnastics || Figure Skating

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; open crush/bf
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    Bullies ;; open
    Bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    See Peter and Taylor

parents are getting divorced. She lives with Taylor and her mom. Peter, Delilah and dad live in england. The kids rotate visiting each other a number of times throughout the year.

;;Open Siblings?;;
    Fulfilled

;;Pets;;
    N/A

;;Other;;
    FC - Skai Jackson ⋅ Color - Purple ⋅ Languages Known - English
  • iliev-walter-francis-8-14-jpg.118847

#3F688C

;;Name;;
    Walter Francis O'Donald

;;Pronunciation;;
    Whal-tehr || Fran-sis || Oh Dohn-ald

;;Nicknames;;
    Walt; common - neutral || Frankie; common if they know his middle name - liked & preferred

;;Age & Birthday;;
    14, June 21st

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    Male, unsure

;;Home Address;;
    Dublin, Ireland

;;Health Ailments;;
    Dyscalculia, fish allergy

See Maeve

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 5'10.5" <final - 6'3">
    Weight - 152lbs <final - 181lbs>
    Eyes - Caramel brown
    Hair - shaggy, short-medium length dark brown hair
    Other - freckle splashed face, especially his cheeks and nose. His shoulders and upper back are also rather heavily covered in freckles

;;Personality;;
    goofy, fun-loving, procrastinator, deliberate, unorganized, friendly, easily excited, optimistic

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Book club || Foreign Friends club || Theater [performer] || Tolerance

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; open crush/bf/gf [female slightly preferred but either is fine]
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    Bullies ;; open
    Bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    See Maeve

;;Open Siblings?;;
    fulfilled

;;Pets;;
    Porter ;; male - 5yr - dsh
    Curly ;; female - 12yr - selkirk rex
    Lassie ;; female - 2yr - rough coated collie

;;Other;;
    FC - Noah Lomax ⋅ Color - denim blue ⋅ Languages Known - gaelic, english
  • tumblr_oi7ij5nJaA1tw3lmao1_500.png

;;Name;;
    Clarissa Peony Huntington

;;Pronunciation;;
    Clah-ris-ah || Pee-oh-nee || Hun-tihng-tohn

;;Nicknames;;
    Clare; common - disliked || Issa; common - liked || Clara; uncommon - hated || Peony; uncommon - neutral || Riss; common - neutral || Lari; uncommon - hated

;;Age & Birthday;;
    15, October 3rd

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    female, heterosexual-heteroromantic

;;Home Address;;
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

;;Health Ailments;;
    Asthma

See Darrell

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 5'0"
    Weight - 101.2lbs
    Eyes - Murky dark brown eyes
    Hair - long, wavy, dark auburn-reddish hair with natural, slight golden highlights
    Other - She has a cloud-ish shaped, light pinkish birthmark on her right thigh

;;Personality;;
    spunky, hot-headed, stubborn, empathetic but hides her emotions [well tries to], hard-working, bookworm, dedicated, closed-off, reserved unless very close to you, slightly introverted, athletic, risky, daring, pessimistic

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Book Club || Archery || Fencing || Swimming || Karate [green belt]

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; open crush/bf
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    Bullies ;; none
    Bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    see darrell and donovan

;;Open Siblings?;;
    Fulfilled

;;Pets;;
    Midge ;; female ;; 4yr ;; Persian mix
    Skylar ;; male ;; 7yr ;; Norwegian Forest Cat
    Sophie ;; female ;; 8yr ;; Ragamuffin cat

She also has a Great Pyrenees named Daisy and an orphaned deer named Jax back home.

;;Other;;
    FC - Unknown ⋅ Color - black ... but she does like sky blue/light blue as well ⋅ Languages Known - english
  • tumblr_o1bwerW47c1tw3lmao2_400.jpg

#DEBD68

;;Name;;
    Delilah Qwin Hailer

;;Pronunciation;;
    Deh-ly-lah || Qwh-in || Hh-ail-er

;;Nicknames;;
    Dee; common - liked || Didi; common - loved || Del; common - neutral || Lil; uncommon - neutral || DQ; uncommon - neutral || Chicken Girl; rare - neutral

;;Age & Birthday;;
    12, October 15th

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    female, heterosexual-heteroromantic

;;Home Address;;
    Liverpool, England

;;Health Ailments;;
    De Quervain's Tenosynovitis (basically a form of tendinitis in the wrists), Holiday Depression & Stress, Allergic to Penicillin (and all drugs in that family), Anxiety

See taylor & peter

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 5'0" <final - 5'3.5">
    Weight - 104.8lbs <final - 124.4lbs>
    Eyes - light and bright baby blue, sometimes looking more silver than blue
    Hair - Long hair comprised of honey blonde ringlets with natural highlights and lowlights.
    Other - Her nose has some very light, pale freckling to it. It's very hard to see, especially from a distance, but they are there. Her scars consist of one from the back of her right hip to just under her last rib (about four inches) from a nasty fall off a tree when she was eight. A long scar spanning about nine inches on her inner thigh, spanning from her knee about three quarters of the way up from when she broke her femur as a twelve year old after being thrown off a horse. A few more insignificant nicks and pricks along her arms and hands from her various pets and activities she did as a youngster.

;;Personality;;
    Spontaneous/Fun-Loving/Charming; Doing random things in the blink of an eye is the epitome of a bad idea to some people. Delilah is not one of them. She would rather live life doing something new and exciting all the time than th same thing day after day after day. Living in the moment is much preferred.
    Easily Stressed/Anxious/Daring; Just about anything can stress Delilah out: an upcoming test, what she is going to wear the next day, what she is going to do later... literally anything. When combined with the fact that her father is dying a slow, painfull death where any day let alone any moment could be his last. You end up with a bundle of nerves who wants nothing more than to hide in a pile of hay stroking one of her chickens.
    Friendly/Flirty/Innocent; While she may be the type of girl willing to try anything at least once, Delilah is very innocent and always has been. Her family had tried to bring her up to speed on the 'real world' but she chose not to hear it. She can be very stubborn and pig-headed when she wants to be.
    Loyal/Trusting/Brave; That innocence can betray her sometimes, leading her to be too trusting and almost seem naive about things. Overall she is a brave and spunky thing who will always have your back, even being loyal to a fault if she really trusts you... but at the same time she isn't one to cower in fear or back away from a challenge.

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Garden Club || Riding || One day she longs to be a photographer for the newspaper.

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; open crush/bf
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    Bullies ;; open
    Bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    see peter & taylor

parents are getting divorced. She lives with peter and her dad. Taylor, Mackenzie and mom live in Louisiana. The kids rotate visiting each other a number of times throughout the year.

;;Open Siblings?;;
    fulfilled

;;Pets;;
    Gladiator's Last Chance {Barnaby} > Gelding > 11yr > 15hh blue roan Quarter Horse
    Dressed For Success {Dapper} > Gelding > 14yr > 16.1hh brown Thoroughbred-Dutch Warmblood cross
    Fezziwig > Male > 2w > chicken

back home she has several other animals;;
    Chickiddy > Female > 2w > chicken
    Chipper > Male > 1yr > Red Squirrel
    Elf > Male > 1w > chicken
    Foxy > Female > 4yr > Grey Fox
    Noddingham > Male > 9yr > Yorkie mix
    Snow > Female > 8m > cow
    Spice, Sugar, Lily > Male, Female, Female > 3yr > Siberian Husky, Siberian Husky, Tabby Cat

;;Other;;
    FC - Unknown ⋅ Color - Beige ⋅ Languages Known - english, some french, some german and some dutch
  • tumblr_nzu3nu8mTg1tw3lmao3_400.jpg

#1A548A

;;Name;;
    Theodore Donovan Jorgenson

;;Pronunciation;;
    Th-ee-oh-door || Dohn-oh-van || Jor-ghen-sohn

;;Nicknames;;
    Teddy; common - loved & preferred || Theo; common - loved || TJ; uncommon - liked

;;Age & Birthday;;
    14, July 7th -- born roughly 12 hours after Wyatt

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    Male, heterosexual-heteroromantic

;;Home Address;;
    Kiel, Germany

;;Health Ailments;;
    ADHD [diagnosed]

see wyatt & sebastian

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 5'3" <final - 5'9">
    Weight - 128lbs <final - 143lbs>
    Eyes - dark brown
    Hair - dark brown/black hair that is kept either completely buzzed or at a shortish-medium length
    Other - he has his fair share of scars... but the big one is on his back, right down the center. When he was a child he fell from a tree and his back and shirt caught on a lower branch, leaving a nasty mark as a reminder.

;;Personality;;
    easily frustrated, loses focus easily, playful, hyper, realist, confident, fun-loving, friendly

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Theater [backstage ... he is interested in the audio] || Tolerance || Archery || Cheerleading [spotter] || Track & Field

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; open crush/gf
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    Bullies ;; open
    Bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    see sebastian & wyatt

;;Open Siblings?;;
    fulfilled

;;Pets;;
    Silhouette > Female > 1yr > Corgi mix
    Stormy > Male > 8m > Dachshund

;;Other;;
    FC - Taylor Lautner ⋅ Color - blue ⋅ Languages Known - german, english
  • tumblr_of0em1Xtov1tw3lmao7_250.jpg

;;Name;;
    Jane Rosalia Silva

;;Pronunciation;;
    Jayn || Ro-zal-ee-ah || Sihl-vah

;;Nicknames;;
    N/A

;;Age & Birthday;;
    13, February 14th

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    female, heterosexual-demiromantic

;;Home Address;;
    --

;;Health Ailments;;
    Panic Disorder & Agoraphobia, speech lisp and slight stutter until she is about thirteen, born with a small hole in her left lung that is immediately repaired, a heart murmur that is monitored her entire life, asthma and chronic bronchitis that easily turns to pneumonia.

see Ethan

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 5'0"
    Weight - 89lbs
    Eyes - clear, large, cerulean eyes that reflect every emotion with ease and the seeming inability to hide anything.
    Hair - long, thin and flowing very light brown hair often adorned with floral accents or bows.

;;Personality;;
    kind-hearted, gentle, fearful, takes everything to heart, wears her heart on her sleeve, quiet, respectful, temperamental, easily annoyed, socially awkward yet friendly, emotional, untrusting, anxious, loyal, restless

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Foreign Friends || Garden Club || Tolerance Club

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; open crush/bf
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    bullies ;; open
    bully to ;; open

;;Family;;
    see ethan

;;Open Siblings?;;
    fulfilled

;;Pets;;
    Cricket & Brynn ;; females - 4yrs & 11mo - dachshunds
    Flower ;; female - 2yr - spotted genet

She also has these at home ;;
    Nugget ;; male - 25yr - turtle
    Cooper & Rain ;; male & mare - 8yr & 12yr - english bulldog & 8.1hh white shetland pony
    Sierra ;; female - 7mo - ragdoll mix
    Baltimore ;; gelding - 8yr - 15.2hh flea-bitten grey appaloosa cross
    Charger ;; gelding - 4yr - 16hh chestnut hanoverian-thoroughbred cross
    Talulah ;; female - 6yr - black labrador retriever-german shepherd mix

;;Other;;
    FC - unknown ⋅ Color - red & aquamarine ⋅ Languages Known - english, __ ⋅ She is a vegetarian, has been since she was 10, and has disliked all meat since she was 8.
  • tumblr_nzu37qwyxm1tw3lmao3_500.jpg

#de3a8c

;;Name;;
    Vivienne Maeve Harrison

;;Pronunciation;;
    Viv-ee-an || Mayv || Hair-a-sohn

;;Nicknames;;
    Viv; common - neutral || Vivi; common - neutral || Vi; uncommon - disliked || Ennie; uncommon - liked

;;Age & Birthday;;
    15, January 15th

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    female, demisexual-biromantic

;;Home Address;;
    Paris, France

;;Health Ailments;;
    Vitamin D Deficient, has to take supplement pills daily, Motion Sickness/Sea Sickness

see casper & rosalie

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 5'7"
    Weight - 122lbs
    Eyes - ice blue
    Hair - Her hair is a natural platinum blonde. She keeps her hair both long stopping about mid-back and short stopping just above her shoulders, depending on her mood when getting it cut.
    Other - she is very pale, people have confused her with an albino before, but she is not affected by albinism

;;Personality;;
    Sweet, kind, flirty, sceptical, objective, untraditional, flexible, unorgnaized, extroverted yet somewhat shy, gregarious, truthful , honest, loyal, apprehensive, comes off as a cold person at first but is actually very warm/big hearted once you get to know her.

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    Book Club || Mentor Club || Gymnastics || Riding || Diving

;;Relationships;;
    SO ;; open crush/bf/gf [male preferred but either is fine]
    Friends ;; open
    Fenemies ;; open
    Enemies/Rivals ;; open
    bullies ;; open
    bully to ;; none

;;Family;;
    See Casper & Rosalie

;;Open Siblings?;;
    1 open older sister

;;Pets;;
    Cinnamon & Ginger > Female > 6yrs & 2yrs > Tuxedo Cat & Rat
    Glamorous Space {AKA; Galaxy} > mare > 9yr > 16.3hh fleabitten grey American Quarter Horse-Thoroughbred-Percheron cross

;;Other;;
    FC - unknown ⋅ Color - pastel pink & leaf green ⋅ Languages Known - english, french
  • tumblr_oi7ducDgjy1tw3lmao6_500.jpg

#39a110

;;Name;;
    Kelley Lennox Erwin

;;Pronunciation;;
    Keh-lee || Lehn-ox || Ehr-wihn

;;Nicknames;;
    Kel ;; common - liked

;;Age & Birthday;;
    17, February 7th

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;
    Male, heterosexual-heteroromantic

;;Home Address;;
    Bristol, England

;;Health Ailments;;
    Seasonal Allergies

English

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - -
    Weight - -
    Eyes - -
    Hair - -
    Other - -

;;Personality;;
    Kind, encouraging, helpful, determined, intelligent, bookworm, optimistically realistic, patient, over-focused, wary

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    --

;;Relationships;;
    Friends ;; Open
    Enemies ;;; Open
    Crush ;; Theodosia ~ Felilla

;;Family;;
    Step brother to Emmett ~ Dark Disney

;;Open Siblings?;;
    fulfilled

;;Pets;;
    --

;;Other;;
    FC - Alex Pettyfer ⋅ Color - lime green ⋅ Languages Known - english
  • tumblr_nqdnti96Yu1tw3lmao3_r1_400.jpg

#254E6B

;;Name;;
    Garret Jeremy Haile

;;Pronunciation;;
    Ghare-et || Jer-em-ee || Hh-Ale

;;Nicknames;;
    Gar ;; common - liked

;;Age & Birthday;;
    15, January 1st

;;Year;;

;;Gender & Sexuality;;

;;Home Address;;
    London, England

;;Health Ailments;;
    None

See Jasper & Emmett

;;Physical Description;;
    Height - 5'5.5" <final - 6'5">
    Weight - 141lbs <final - 180lbs>
    Eyes - silver-green eyes
    Hair - medium length, shaggy and sometimes wild-looking dirty blonde hair

;;Personality;;
    stubborn/sarcastic/lackluster sense of humor; Garret is your stereotypical Irish person when you try to get him to change his mind or opinion on any matter. He is very pigheaded and can be hotheaded though it is rare. He doesn't have the best sense of humor in the world, it is very dry and he is quite sarcastic about pretty much everything.
    social yet rather introverted/reserved; Garret is a bit on the shy side when he first meets someone, and he isn't one to open up quickly or talk without a reason. He enjoys the quiet and the serenity that it brings with it. He does enjoy social gatherings and mingling with people, but he doesn't really approach anyone new first or make unnecessary conversation.
    kind/sympathetic/helpful; Garret likes to help others and look out for them. He is a very empathetic person who is quite in tune with his feelings and emotions. He isn't the type of guy who will 'be the brave man' just because he is out in public or with his family or a girl that he cares for deeply. He is the type of guy who feels no shame in being able to express himself just as everyone else.
    realist/conceited/sometimes a bit arrogant; There is no such thing as a 'grey-area' for Gar. Everything is in the metaphoric black and white, yes and no, good and bad. Things may have pros and cons, but the entirety of the event is not both good and bad. He isn't an overly happy person nor an Eeyore. Garret takes everything as it is. He can be a conceited and arrogant jerk at times, especially when people keep complimenting him ... and though it certain hurts when someone take a shot at his ego he is usually put in his place rather quickly once you break through that confident, stubborn exterior.

;;Clubs & Sports;;
    --

;;Relationships;;
    Friends ;; OPEN
    Enemies ;; OPEN
    Crush/GF ;; OPEN

;;Family;;
    See Jasper & Emmett

;;Open Siblings?;;
    fulfilled

;;Pets;;
    Merengue :: Female :: 1yr :: Ferret

;;Other;;
    FC - Daniel Huttlestone ⋅ Color - Dark Blue ⋅ Languages Known - English

*All faculty, with the exception of Henrietta and Lawrence, are free-to-play. Anyone can control them at any time (so long as you don't override one another). Myself, @Felilla and @~Dark Disney~ (if they choose to join) are the only ones who can take control of the Headmistress and Deputy Headmaster. Though I love you all I know how I write and think (obviously), and I have a pretty good idea of those two since we follow each other around and rp together quite a bit (therefore I know the quality they possess and that we generally have similar thoughts).*
@Felilla and @~Dark Disney~ If either of you are interested in this :) ... anyways, I figured you may not have seen it since I added the tags during an edit this morning :)

----------------------------------------------------------------Now for the mass tag----------------------------------------------------------
Please don't feel obligated to join guys! I just figured I'd tag people who either mentioned an interest and/or are my friends! :D

@Silverstar @Princess Poisoned Rose @neptune @MaryGold @Brea @Stargazer @Misguided†Ghost @Mundane Monster @MadKingJai⭐™ @HEX

I am in
May I have Milo and Sawy

• Picture
    09d6e215f5a2f9b2850c4aeab2405c26.jpg
    Full Name
    Amber Lyn Allens
    Nicknames
    Lyn
    Age & Birthday
    19 | October 13th
    Year
    14th
    Gender & Sexuality
    Female Heterosexual
    Address
    Munich, Germany 14 to present
    Ireland: Born and raised till Connie came along
    London England moved their 2 till she was 14
    Dormmates
    Health Ailments
    arthritis in feet and hips
    Nationality/Ethnicity
    Physical Description
    height

5'8
    weight
    eye color
    Blue
    hair color
    Platinum Blonde
    Personality
    -stubborn
    -Sarcastic
    +Witty
    +charming
    +Smart
    -hot headed
    Clubs & Sports
    Dance Captain
    Ice skating
    Relationships
    SO: Dexter
    Friends:Open

Family
    Mom ;; Grace Allens - 50 - Alive
    Dad ;; Paul Allens - 48 - Alive
    Maternal Grandmother ;; Lilly Starr - 82 - Alive
    The Twins ;; Arlo Allens and Ailan Allen's - 15 - Aive
    Sister ;; Connie Allens -17- Alive
    Pets
    Shadow a newfoundland puppy
    Kaa Her Boa Constrictor
    Dusty her Chinchilla
    Other
    FC Unknown, Favorite Color Teal

• Picture
    images (7).jpg
    Full Name
    Taylor Rose Hailer
    Nickname
    Tay Tay, or Rose
    Age & Birthday
    17 December 13th
    Year
    13th year
    Gender & Sexuality
    Female Heterosexual
    Address
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Dormmates
    Health Ailments
    Chronic Migraines
    Nationality/Ethnicity
    Southern American
    Physical Description
    height

5'5
    weight
    eye color
    Green
    hair color
    blonde hair
    Personality
    +Bold
    - Daring
    + Smart
    + Funny
    + Charming
    - ambitious
    -Sarcastic
    Clubs & Sports
    Dance team
    Equestrian rider
    Theater Choreography
    Relationships
    SO: Milo
    Friends: open
    Family
    Mother Annie Hailer 45 alive (Divorced Lives in America with Taylor and Kenzi)
    Father John Hailer 49 Alive (Divorced, Lives in London with Peter and happy char )
    Older Brother Peter Hailer 20 Alive
    Younger sister ___
    Adoptive younger sister Kenzie Alive
    Pets
    Luimiere Tanukis
    Belle blue Macaw
    Cogsworth Tennessee walker
    Other
    Loves blue FC Taylor Spreitler

• Picture
    Foto-Sarah-Foret-12.jpg
    Full Name
    Annabelle Lee Clarke
    Nicknames
    Belle, Anna
    Age & Birthday
    16 November 10th
    Year
    12th
    Gender & Sexuality
    Female Heterosexual
    Address
    Dunedin, New Zealand
    Dormmates
    Health Ailments
    none
    Nationality/Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Physical Description
    height

5'6
    weight
    eye color
    Blue
    hair color
    Dark Brown
    Personality
    +Funny
    +Smart
    +witty
    +kind
    -quite
    - Nieve
    - Moody (at times)
    +gentle

Clubs & Sports
    Foreign Club
    Dive Team
    Relationships
    SO: Stellan
    Friends:open
    Family
    Mother Athena Clarke 49 Alive
    Father John Clarke 50 Alive
    Younger sister alive Ava
    Older brother alive Nathan
    Pets
    Simon her Cockatoo
    Star malmute
    Other
    Speaks Norse
    Loves purple FC Sarah Foret

• Picture
    25-Prettiest-Young-Actresses-5.-Susan-Coffey.jpg
    Full Name
    Valarie Ray Van-Helsing
    Nicknames
    Val or Helsing
    Age & Birthday
    17 December 25th
    Year
    13th
    Gender & Sexuality
    Female Heterosexual
    Address
    St. Petersburg, Russia
    Dormmates
    Health Ailments
    None
    Nationality/Ethnicity
    Russian
    Physical Description
    height

5'7
    weight
    eye color
    Green
    hair color
    Maroon
    Personality
    Smart
    Charming
    Sarcastic
    Daring
    manipulative (certain situations never with her boyfriend)
    cunning
    clever
    Funny
    Clubs & Sports
    Equestrian club
    Swim team
    Relationships
    SO:Nathan
    Family
    Mother Alayna Van-Helsing 55 alive
    Father Alex Van-Helsing 59 Alive
    Younger sister Holly
    Pets
    Simba Mainecoon Cat
    Zazu Pastel Boa Constrictor
    Sage Draft horse
    Other
    Maroon FC Unknown

• Picture
    f15304f5a458c5d210f81f88c0d524ea.jpg
    Full Name
    Alice Lavender Heart
    Nicknames
    Ali
    Age & Birthday
    18 October 13th
    Year
    14th
    Gender & Sexuality
    Female Heterosexual
    Address
    Cairo, Egypt
    Dormmates
    Health Ailments
    None
    Nationality/Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Physical Description
    height

5'5
    weight
    eye color
    Blue
    hair color
    blonde
    Personality
    strong willed
    smart
    Charming
    Witty
    bold
    daring
    small temper ( doesn't take crap)
    protective (mostly younger Adoptive Brother)
    Prideful
    fiery
    Clubs & Sports
    Theater
    Ice skating
    Relationships
    SO: Dalton
    Family
    Mother Callie Heart Alive 50
    Father Damon Heart Alive 55
    Adoptive Brother Alive Robert
    Pets
    Fenix Fennec Fox
    Zambafu Finger Monkey
    Spots her Purple Dragon
    Other
    Rose petal pink
    FC Unknown

• Picture
    30c017b148924d455577571433201577.jpg
    Full Name
    Dallas Jay Campbell
    Nicknames
    Dallie
    Age & Birthday
    19 January 1st
    Year
    14th
    Gender & Sexuality
    Male Heterosexual
    Address
    Sydney Australia
    Dormmates
    Health Ailments
    None
    Nationality/Ethnicity
    Australian
    Physical Description
    height

6'2
    weight
    eye color
    Green
    hair color
    Blonde
    Personality
    Charming
    Smart
    Funny
    Sarcastic
    adventurous
    helpful
    slight asshole (come on he is a guy)
    prideful
    small ego
    Clubs & Sports
    Black belt Karate
    Equestrian
    Relationships
    SO: Marcy
    Family
    Father Zane Campbell
    Mother Lia Campbell
    Younger sister Jules
    Pets
    Holly Arabian horse
    London Dingo
    Zira Red Macaw
    Other
    FC Some model
    Blue

• Picture
    sexy-guy-with-tattoos-no-shirt (1).jpg
    Full Name
    Derek Aaron Choen
    Nicknames
    D
    Age & Birthday
    20 December 10th
    Year
    14th
    Gender & Sexuality
    Male Heterosexual
    Address
    Sochi, Russia
    Dormmates
    Health Ailments
    none
    Nationality/Ethnicity
    Russian
    Physical Description
    height

6'1
    weight
    eye color
    Green
    hair color
    Dark brown
    Personality
    calm
    caring
    charismatic
    blunt
    Sarcastic
    irritable
    Impulsive
    tactful
    Clubs & Sports
    Equestrian
    Spotter Cheerleader
    Black belt Karate
    Relationships
    SO:Serena
    Family
    Mom ;; Laney Cohen - 54 - alive
    Dad ;; Jase Cohen - 58 - alive
    The Twins ;; Bodhi Cohen and Sawyer Cohen - 16 - Alive
    Pets
    Halloween Black cat
    Frankstein Racoon
    Other
    Green
    FC Unknown some model

• Picture
    034f41afd1082141b2ba97c71c48c4cf.jpg
    Full Name
    Christian James Bailon
    Nicknames
    Chris
    Age & Birthday
    17 March 16th
    Year
    12th
    Gender & Sexuality
    Male Heterosexual
    Address
    Dublin, Ireland
    Dormmates
    Health Ailments
    none
    Nationality/Ethnicity
    Irish
    Physical Description
    height

6'3
    weight
    eye color
    Blue
    hair color
    Sandy Blonde
    Personality
    calm
    Caring
    charming
    compassionate
    Sarcastic
    critical (of himself)
    Blunt
    Assertive
    Clubs & Sports
    Equestrian
    Swim
    Relationships
    SO: Maeve
    Family
    Father Grayjoy Bailon 49 Alive
    Mother Martha Bailon 48 Alive
    Younger sister Kelly
    Pets
    Mary lulu and Shawny Dashcunds
    Other
    FC Unknown
    Light Green

• Picture
    tumblr_m2r2rr5sld1rpmdw2o1_1280.jpg
    Full Name
    Darrell Lee Huntington
    Nicknames
    Lee
    Age & Birthday
    18 November 13th
    Year
    13th
    Gender & Sexuality
    Male Heterosexual
    Address
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    Lived in Athens, Greece
    Dormmates
    Health Ailments
    none
    Nationality/Ethnicity
    20%Irish 10%Russian 70%Greek
    Physical Description
    height

6'2
    weight
    eye color
    Green
    hair color
    Black
    Personality
    Smart
    Funny
    Sarcastic
    adventurous
    Bold
    caring
    kind
    Daring
    Moody (at times)
    (Likes to tease in a Good nature)
    Clubs & Sports
    Equestrian
    Swim
    Red Belt Karate
    Relationships
    SO:Sawy
    Family
    Mother unknown
    Dads Girlfriend Lyndsay
    Father Lysander Huntington Alive 58
    Adoptive sibling younger Donavan
    Young Baby sister Veronica 8 month old
    Younger sister Alive happily
    Pets
    Lynx savanna cat
    Lennox Fox
    Other
    FC: I dk
    Red

• Picture
    MV5BMTA2ODAxNzEyOTFeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDYzODM0MTUx._V1_.jpg
    Full Name
    Peter Liam Hailer
    Nicknames
    Pete
    Age & Birthday
    20 October 9th
    Year
    14th
    Gender & Sexuality
    Male Heterosexual
    Address
    Liverpool England
    Dormmates
    Health Ailments
    none
    Nationality/Ethnicity
    English
    Physical Description
    height
    6'0
    weight
    eye color
    blue
    hair color
    blonde
    Personality
    Smart
    Charming
    Witty
    Sarcastic
    Daring
    Bold
    Small temper at times
    Clubs & Sports
    Theater
    Swimming
    Relationships
    SO: Jess
    Family
    Mother Annie Hailer 45 alive (In the middle of Divorce Lives in America with Taylor and Kenzi)
    Father John Hailer 49 Alive ( middle of the Divorce, Lives in London with Peter and happy char )
    Younger Sister Taylor Hailer 20 Alive
    Younger sister ___
    Adoptive younger sister Kenzie Hailer Alive
    Pets
    Jetstream Dalmatian
    Dollick Greyhound
    Other
    Teal
    FC: William Moseley

Last edited:
  • [bg=#610B0B]
    2ea895095b2249a1f2892241f669bc62.jpg

✾ Full Name ✾
    Beatrice Rose Davies
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    Bea {Common | Preferred} | Tris {Uncommon | Disliked} | BB {Older Brother Only | Neutral}
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    16 | November 5th
    ✾ Year ✾
    11th Year
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    Female | Heterosexual Heteromantic
    ✾ Address ✾
    Newton, Massachusetts, USA {Born to Age 9}
    Marblehead, Massachusetts, USA {Age 9-Present}
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Room 403 | Maeve and Beatrix
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    N/A
    ✾ Nationality/Ethnicity ✾
    30% English | 50% German | 10% Irish | 10% French
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height; 5'5"
    Weight; 134lbs
    Hair Color; Blonde
    Eye Color; Blue-Green
    Tattoos; N/A
    Scars; Small Burn Scar on Left Wrist
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Determined | Studious | Reserved | Easily Impressed | Honest | Blunt | Quiet | Ambitious | Loyal | Good Listener | Stubborn
    ✾ Clubs & Sports ✾
    Gerschie News: Reporter/Writer | Figure Skating: Member
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    Friends; Michelle Flaherty | Maeve O'Donald | Sylvester Nichols | Katya Pan
    Rivals; Sawyer Cohen
    Love Interest; Emmett Witte {1 Year}
    ✾ Family ✾
    Raymond Davies: Father...43...Alive...
    Heather Davies: Biological Mother...40...Alive...Lives in New York City, New York...
    Dexter Davies: Older Brother...19...Alive...
    Iziana Davies: Younger Step-Sister...14...Alive...
    Zianna Davies: Younger Step-Sister...14...Alive...
    ✾ Open Siblings ✾
    N/A
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Parcel: Pug...Female...Two Years Old...
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC; Annasophia Robb | Favorite Color; Coral | Known Languages; English and Italian and Some German[/bg]
  • [bg=#424242]
    Freddie-Stroma-dp-profile-pics-whatsapp-Facebook-734.jpg

✾ Full Name ✾
    Dexter Francis Davies
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    Dex {Common | Disliked} | Dexxie {Uncommon | Disliked}
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    19 | December 5th
    ✾ Year ✾
    14th Year
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    Male | Heterosexual Demiromantic
    ✾ Address ✾
    Newton, Massachusetts, USA {Born to Age 12}
    Marblehead, Massachusetts, USA {Age 12-Present}
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Room 515 | Phillip & Orlando
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    N/A
    30% English | 50% German | 10% Irish | 10% French
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height; 6'2"
    Weight; 180lbs
    Hair Color; Blonde
    Eye Color; Green
    Tattoos; N/A
    Scars; N/A
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Flirtatious | Athletic | Charming | Fun-Loving | Flippant | Careless | Intelligent | Frivolous | Joyful | Charismatic | Funny | Stubborn
    ✾ Clubs & Sports ✾
    Karate {Black Belt} | Swimming {Member}
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    SO; Amber Allens
    Friends; Open
    Enemies; Open
    ✾ Family ✾
    Raymond Davies: Father...43...Alive...
    Heather Davies: Biological Mother...40...Alive...Lives in New York City, New York...
    Beatrice Davies: Younger Sister...16...Alive...
    Iziana Davies: Younger Step-Sister...14...Alive...
    Zianna Davies: Younger Step-Sister...14...Alive...
    ✾ Open Siblings ✾
    N/A
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Mr. Mosby: Gecko...Male...6 Years Old...
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC; Freddie Stroma | Known Languages; English & Italian[/bg]
  • [bg=#088A68]
    fc8f2d6f44af6ecfb22e830bebdbb17c.jpg

✾ Full Name ✾
    Constance Lorelei Allens
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    Connie {Common | Preferred} | Con {Common | Liked} | Stannie {Family Only | Liked}
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    17 | April 17th
    ✾ Year ✾
    Year 12th
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    Female | Bisexual Biromantic
    ✾ Address ✾
    London, England, Great Britain {Birth to Age 12}
    Munich, Germany {Age 12 to Present}
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Room 408: Michelle Laurent and --
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    Asthma {Uses Emergency Inhaler}
    10% German | 40% Irish | 50% English
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height;
    Weight;
    Hair Color; Brown
    Eye Color; Pale Green
    Tattoos; N/A
    Scars; On Stomach from Appendix Surgery
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Sweet | Talkative | Loyal | Generous | Caring | Awkward | Dorky | Goofy | Gullible
    ✾ Clubs & Sports ✾
    Garden Club {President} | Tennis {Member}
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    Romantic Interest: Crush on Michelle Flaherty
    Friends: Michelle Flaherty & Maeve O'Donald & Rosalie Harrison & Uriah Flaherty & London Le Blanc & Ezekiel Flaherty
    ✾ Family ✾
    Grace Allens: Mother...50...Alive...
    Paul Allens: Father...48... Alive...
    Lilly Starr: Maternal Grandmother...82...Alive...
    Arlo Allens: Younger Brother...15...Alive...
    Ailen Allens: Younger Brother...15...Alive...
    ✾ Open Siblings ✾
    N/A
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Pickery: Canary...Male...1 Year Old...
    Mary: Calico Cat...Female...4 Years Old...
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC; Anna Popplewell | Known Languages; English and German; Knows Some French[/bg]
  • [bg=#585858]
    willow-berlin.jpg

✾ Full Name ✾
    Julianne Gracie Campbell
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    Jules {Common | Preferred} | Julie {Common | Neutral} | Anne {Uncommon | Neutral}
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    14 | October 19th
    ✾ Year ✾
    9th Year
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    ✾ Address ✾
    Sydney, Australia {Born and Raised}
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Room 304: Iziana Davies & --
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    N/A
    100% Australian
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height; 5'5" {Final Height}
    Weight; 120lbs
    Hair Color; Blonde
    Eye Color; Hazel
    Tattoos; N/A; Eventually Gets a Dandelion on her Left Shoulder Blade
    Scars; N/A
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Fun-Loving | Sweet | Compassionate | Considerate | Dorky | Honest | Gullible | Bookworm | Dramatic | Flirtatious | Impulsive | Indulgent | Optimistic | Loyal | Adventurous | Bold
    ✾ Clubs & Sports ✾
    Book Club {Member} | Riding & Equestrian {Member}
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    Love Interest: Arlo Allens {Boyfriend}
    Friends; Skylar Grey & Iziana Davies & Zianna Davies & Romeo Perez
    ✾ Family ✾
    Zane Campbell: Father
    Lia Campbell: Mother
    Dallas Campbell: Older Brother...19...Alive...
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Kangaroo: Blue Heeler-German Shepard Mix...Female...3 Years Old...
    Moira: Shire Horse...Female...2 Years Old...
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC; Willow Shields[/bg]
  • [bg=#DBA901]
    colfer_a.jpg

✾ Full Name ✾
    Sebastian Andrew Jorgenson
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    N/A; He Prefers to Be Called Sebastian
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    17 | February 27th
    ✾ Year ✾
    12th Year
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    Male | Bisexual Biromantic {Leans Towards Guys}
    ✾ Address ✾
    Stuttgart, Germany {Born to Age 4}
    Kiel, Germany {Age 4 to Present}
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Room 415: Rafael Perez & Brenden Houston
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    N/A
    100% German
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height;
    Weight;
    Hair Color;
    Eye Color;
    Tattoos;
    Scars;
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Dramatic | Friendly | Hopeless Romantic
    ✾ Clubs & Sports ✾
    Theater {Performer | President?} | Tolerance Club {Member}
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    SO; Open
    Friends; Rafael Perez &
    Enemies/Friends;
    ✾ Family ✾
    Watson Jorgenson: Father...Would Be 45...Deceased...
    Genevieve Jorgenson: Mother...44...Alive...
    Wyatt Jorgenson: Younger Brother...14...Alive...
    Theodore Joregenson: Younger Brother...14...Alive...
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Gerald: Tabby Cat...Male...2 Years Old...
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC; Chris Colfer[/bg]
  • [bg=#B40404]
    cameron-boyce-live-wallpaper-1-3-s-307x512.jpg

✾ Full Name ✾
    Wyatt Hendrik Jorgenson
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    Wy {Common | Disliked}
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    14 | July 6th
    ✾ Year ✾
    9th Year
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    Male | Undecided
    ✾ Address ✾
    Kiel, Germany {Born and Raised}
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Dorm 311: Theodore & --
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    N/A
    100% German
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height;
    Weight;
    Hair Color;
    Eye Color;
    Tattoos;
    Scars;
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Fun-Loving | Adventurous | Dramatic | Confident | Cocky
    ✾ Clubs & Sports ✾
    Archery {Member} | Karate {Green Belt}
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    Friends;
    Enemies; Romeo Perez {Frenemy}
    Love Interest{s}; Kelsey Bailon {Crush} and Donovan Huntington {Eventual Crush}
    ✾ Family ✾
    See Sebastian
    ✾ Open Siblings ✾
    One Full Sibling {Year 9+)
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Terragon: Bearded Dragon...Male...4 Years Old...
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC; Cameron Boyce[/bg]
  • [bg=#3B170B]
    66f3ce57c0e20f869b97037ca3bf8bc7.jpg

✾ Full Name ✾
    Blake Aurora Nichols
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    Blakie {Uncommon | Disliked} | Sparkles {Older Siblings Only | Neutral}
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    15 | May 5th
    ✾ Year ✾
    10th Year
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    Female | Demisexual Biromantic
    ✾ Address ✾
    Bath, England, Great Britain {Born and Raised}
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Room 305: Vivienne Harrison & --
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    N/A
    90% English | 10% French
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height;
    Weight;
    Hair Color;
    Eye Color;
    Tattoos;
    Scars;
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Flirty | Proud | Cocky | Friendly | Overbearing | Intelligent | Loud | Fun-Loving | Bold | Outgoing
    ✾ Clubs & Sports ✾
    Swimming {Member} | Tolerance Club {Member}
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    Love Interest: Ailen Allens {Boyfriend of Four Years}
    ✾ Family ✾
    Queen Nichols: Mother...45...Alive...
    Rowan Nichols: Mother...42...Alive...
    Giselle Nichols: Older Adoptive Sister...19...Alive...
    Maya Nichols: Older Adoptive Sister...16...Alive...
    Alfred Nichols: Older Adoptive Brother...17..Alive...
    Sylvester Nichols: Younger Adoptive Brother...12...Alive...
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Nerys: Siberian Husky...Female...1 Year Old...
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC: Madison Pettis | Known Languages; English & BSL[/bg]
  • [bg=#2A0A0A]
    09d32f7a368fd463e71a50e585c1cf29.jpg

✾ Full Name ✾
    Giselle Gardenia Nichols
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    Elle {Common | Neutral}
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    19 | November 29th
    ✾ Year ✾
    14th Year
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    Female | Heterosexual Demiromantic
    ✾ Address ✾
    Cambridge, England, Great Britain {Born to Age 9}
    Bath, England, Great Britain {Age 9 to Present}
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Room 505: Katya Pan & --
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    Conductive Hearing Loss {Deaf}
    20% Irish | 20% Spanish | 20% Russian | 40% English
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height;
    Weight;
    Hair Color;
    Eye Color;
    Tattoos;
    Scars;
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Sweet Tempered | Introspective | Introverted | Idealistic | Inquisitive | Patient | Caring | Loyal | Optimistic | Whimsical | Gullible | Flighty | Forgetful | Intelligent | Messy | Intelligent
    ✾ Clubs & Sports ✾
    Gerschie News {Photographer} | Archery {Member}
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    SO; Ezekial Flaherty
    Friends; Edyth Tainn & Katya Pan & Blair Louis
    ✾ Family ✾
    Calvin Nichols: Father...49...Alive...
    Francine Nichols: Mother...47...Alive...
    Alfred Nichols: Younger Brother...17...Alive...
    Blake Nichols: Younger Sister...15...Alive...
    Sylvester Nichols: Younger Brother...12...Alive...
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Francesca: Service Dog...Female...Breed Unknown...3 Years Old...
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC; Kelli Berglund | Known Languages; BSL {British Sign Language}; ASL {American Sign Language}; English; Speaks a Small Amount of German[/bg]
  • [bg=#6E6E6E]
    53ee9527b92d05f4ff2241d2026b041a.jpg

✾ Full Name ✾
    Alfred Brett Nichols
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    Alfie {Common | Preferred}
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    17 | December 14th
    ✾ Year ✾
    12th Year
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    Male | Bisexual Biromantic
    ✾ Address ✾
    London, England, Great Britain {Born to Age 4}
    Bath, England, Great Britain {Age 4 to Present}
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Room 417
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    N/A
    50% Spanish | 50% French
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height;
    Weight;
    Hair Color;
    Eye Color;
    Tattoos;
    Scars;
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Fun-Loving | Jumpy | Humorous | Hyperactive | Sweet | Romantic | Friendly | Talkative | Enthusiastic | Loud
    ✾ Clubs & Sports ✾
    Tolerance Club {Member} | Karate {Brown Belt}
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    All Open
    ✾ Family ✾
    See Blake
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Fella: Pug...Male...4 Years Old...
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC; Adam G. Sevani[/bg]
  • [bg=#886A08]
    MV5BMTMzOTM2MzE3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjYzMDU1Mg@@._V1._SX640_SY427_.jpg

✾ Full Name ✾
    Titus Michael Dawson
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    N/A
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    19 | April 14th
    ✾ Year ✾
    14th Year
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    Male | Heterosexual Demiromantic
    ✾ Address ✾
    Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA {Born and Raised}
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Room 518
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    N/A
    --
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height;
    Weight;
    Hair Color;
    Eye Color;
    Tattoos;
    Scars;
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Sweet | Sporty | Kind | Funny | Compassionate | Slow Learner | Clumsy
    ✾ Clubs & Sports ✾
    Swimming {Member} | Tennis {Member}
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    All Open
    ✾ Family ✾
    Cadence Dawson: Biological Mother...Would Be 49...Deceased....
    Valarie Dawson: Step-Mother...48...Alive...
    Maximilian Dawson : Father...51...Alive...
    Cyrus Dawson: Brother...18...Alive...
    Zoey Dawson: Half-Sister...17...Alive...
    Demetri Dawson: Half-Brother...11...Alive...
    ✾ Open Siblings ✾
    Fulfilled
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Derrick: Ball Python...Male...3 Years Old...
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC; Maestro Harrell[/bg]
  • [bg=#151515]
    MV5BMjA3MzQ5NjA4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODUwOTc1NA@@._V1._SX290_SY435_.jpg

✾ Full Name ✾
    Cyrus James Dawson
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    Cy {Common | Neutral}
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    18 | August 6th
    ✾ Year ✾
    13th Year
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    ✾ Address ✾
    Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA {Born and Raised}
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Room 514; Ezekiel Flaherty & Casper Harrison
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    --
    --
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height;
    Weight;
    Hair Color;
    Eye Color;
    Tattoos;
    Scars;
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Sporty | Friendly | Talkative | Observant | Compassionate | Kind | Loyal | Flirty | Laidback
    [color=#]✾ Clubs & Sports ✾[/color]
    Swimming {Member} | Fencing {Member}
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    All Open
    ✾ Family ✾
    See Titus
    ✾ Open Siblings ✾
    Fulfilled
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Franklin: English Bulldog...Male...2 Years Old...
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC; Khylin Rhambo[/bg]
  • [bg=#DF3A01]
    73251bd9f1095b541bffe83340d50a47.jpg

✾ Full Name ✾
    Reuben Preston Colombo
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    Rube {Common | Liked}
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    12 | May 2nd
    ✾ Year ✾
    7th Year
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    Male | Undecided
    ✾ Address ✾
    Milan, Italy {Born and Raised}
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Room 210; Kolton & Robert-Aaron
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    N/A
    --
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height;
    Weight;
    Hair Color;
    Eye Color;
    Tattoos;
    Scars;
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Sweet | Friendly | Idealistic | Loving | Loyal | Honest | Gullible | Crybaby | Intelligent | Hardworking | Goofy | Awkward | Trusting | Oblivious
    ✾ Clubs & Sports ✾
    Tolerance Club {Member} | Gymnastics {Member} | Garden Club {Member} | Foreign Friends {Member}
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    Friends; Basically Anything that Moves
    ✾ Family ✾
    Celeste Colombo: Mother...39...Alive...
    Calvin Colombo: Father...42...Alive...
    Terrence Colombo: Older Brother...18...Alive...
    Sapphire Colombo: Older Sister...16...Alive...
    Stellan Colombo: Older Brother...16...Alive...
    Jeanine Colombo: Younger Sister...9...Alive...
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Gerschie: Scottish Fold...Female...6 Months Old... {Got Her as Present Before Going to Gerschie}
    Cinderella: Guinea Pig...Female...3 Years Old...
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC; Jared Gillmore[/bg]
  • [bg=#0B243B]
    5b1efb4569bc5beaf80b27d0579351b6.jpg

✾ Full Name ✾
    Sapphire Marnie Colombo
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    Saph {Common | Preferred} | Saphy {Common | Neutral}
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    16 | March 19th
    ✾ Year ✾
    11th Year
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    ✾ Address ✾
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Room 400: Sawyer & Aysel
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    N/A
    --
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height;
    Weight;
    Hair Color;
    Eye Color;
    Tattoos;
    Scars;
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Confident | Cocky | Enthusiatic | Prideful | Envious | Petty | Bratty | Intelligent | Manipulative | Loyal | Clean | Tidy | Organized | Educated | Efficient | Rude | Blunt
    ✾ Clubs & Sports ✾
    Dance {Member} | Gymnastics {Member}
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    Friends; Sawyer Cohen and Aysel Tainn?
    ✾ Family ✾
    See Reuben
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Paris & Rome: Miniature Galloway...Females...2 Years Old...
    Zella: Australian Shepherd...Female...5 Years Old...
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC; Haley Pullos[/bg]
  • [bg=#8A0808]
    tumblr_nvmhs6VBIq1tkouu7o1_500.jpg

✾ Full Name ✾
    Stellan Elias Colombo
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    Stel {Common | Neutral} | Lannie {Twin Sister Only | Disliked}
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    16 | March 19th | Around Six Hours After Sapphire
    ✾ Year ✾
    11th Year
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    Male | Bisexual Demiromantic
    ✾ Address ✾
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Room 411: Bodhi & --
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    --
    --
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height;
    Weight;
    Hair Color;
    Eye Color;
    Tattoos;
    Scars;
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Fun-Loving | Goofy | Magnetic | Enthusiastic | Cheerful | Immature | Casual | Absentminded | Impractical | Kind | Generous | Loving | Hopeless Romantic
    ✾ Clubs & Sports ✾
    Theater {Performer} | Cheerleading {Spotter}
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    Love Interest: Annabelle Fairchild {Dating 5 Months}
    Friends; Open
    Enemies/Rivals; Open
    ✾ Family ✾
    See Reuben
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Tigger & Pooh & Eeyore: Australian Shepherds...Male, Female, Male...7 Months Old... {Zella's Babies}
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC; Robbie Kay | Known Languages; English & Italian | Speaks With a Thick Italian Accent[/bg]
  • [bg=#173B0B]
    b93bd83b63a68656b6072f80bc507da2.jpg

✾ Full Name ✾
    Terrence Barry Colombo
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    Terry {Common | Disliked} | Ter {Common | Neutral}
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    18 | December 6th
    ✾ Year ✾
    13th Year
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    Male | Demisexual Heteromantic
    ✾ Address ✾
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Room 511; Paris Mtchell
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    --
    --
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height;
    Weight;
    Hair Color;
    Eye Color;
    Tattoos;
    Scars;
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Serious | Stubborn | Caring | Mature | Dull | Intense | Paternal | Quiet | Bossy | Tidy | Organized | Introverted
    ✾ Clubs & Sports ✾
    Tolerance Club {Member} | Garden Club {Member}
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    Romantic Interest; Open
    Friends; Open | Ezekiel Flaherty
    Enemies/Rivals; Open
    ✾ Family ✾
    See Reuben
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Frank: Toad...Male...2 Years Old...
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC; Nathan Kress[/bg]
  • [bg=#31B404]
    tumblr_o0rtsjXep01qc96abo1_500.png

✾ Full Name ✾
    Jessamy Claudia Ebner
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    Jess {Common | Preferred} | Amy {Common | Disliked}
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    18 | September 3rd
    ✾ Year ✾
    13th Year
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    ✾ Address ✾
    Imst, Austria {Born and Raised}
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Room 501; Briar Yamamoto & Valarie Van-Helsing
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    --
    --
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height;
    Weight;
    Hair Color;
    Eye Color;
    Tattoos;
    Scars;
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Intelligent | Bold | Inconsiderate {At Times} | Fun-Loving | Friendly | Idealistic | Stubborn | Honest | Blunt | Observant | Open-Minded
    ✾ Clubs & Sports ✾
    Gerschie News {VP & Editor} | Tolerance Club {Member}
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    Love Interest: Peter Hailer {Dating 1 Year and a Half}
    Friends;
    Enemies;
    ✾ Family ✾
    See Maribelle
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Kinamachi: Sugar Glider...Male...2 Years Old...
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC; I forgot. >.<[/bg]
  • [bg=#086A87]
    tumblr_nwymblIfz71r2qqhfo1_500.jpg

✾ Full Name ✾
    Maribelle Calliope Ebner
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    Mari {Common | Preferred} | Belle {Common | Close Friends Only} | Iby-Belle {Older Sister Only}
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    13 | January 3rd
    ✾ Year ✾
    8th Year
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    Female | Unsure
    ✾ Address ✾
    Imst, Austria {Born and Raised}
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Room 206; Kelsey Bailon
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    Allergic to Citrus Fruits
    --
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height;
    Weight;
    Hair Color;
    Eye Color;
    Scars;
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Bratty | Spoiled | Blunt | Manipulative | Intelligent | Hard-Working | Optimistic | Short-Tempered | Curious | Talkative | Perceptive | Energetic | Selfish
    ✾ Clubs & Sports ✾
    Cheerleader {Tumbler} | Gymnastics {Member} | Karate {Orange Belt}
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    Friends; Kelsey Bailon {Bestie} | Donovan Huntington {Pity Friend} | Wyatt Jorgenson {Friend}
    Enemies; Robert-Aaron Heart {Bullies Him} | Holland Van-Helsing {Bullies Her}
    Love Interest; Archibald Yamamoto {Super Secret Crush}
    ✾ Family ✾
    Richard Ebner: Father...51...Alive...
    Arella Ebner: Mother...49...Alive...
    Jessamy Ebner: Older Sister...18...Alive...
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Frenchie: Teacup Poodle...Male...2 Years Old...
    Raspberry: Hedgehog...Female...2 Years Old...
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC; Mackenzie Foy[/bg]
  • [bg=#084B8A]
    sqzzpuhw.jpg

✾ Full Name ✾
    Theodosia Brie Walsh
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    Teddy {Common | Preferred} | Theo {Common | Disliked} | Ted {Common | Neutral}
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    16 | June 1st
    ✾ Year ✾
    11th Year
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    ✾ Address ✾
    Killarney, Ireland, Great Britain {Born to Age 8}
    Cobh, Ireland, Great Britain {Age 8 to Current}
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Room 404: Naomi & Clarissa
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    GAD: General Anxiety Disorder
    75% Irish | 25% French
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height;
    Weight;
    Hair Color;
    Eye Color;
    Tattoos;
    Scars;
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Quiet | Introverted | Pushover | Shy | Geeky | Intelligent | Intuitive | Curious | Impatient | Studious | Quick Learner | Gentle
    ✾ Clubs & Sports ✾
    Foreign Friends Club {Vice President?} | Book Club {Member} | Swimming {Diver}
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    --
    ✾ Family ✾
    Alexis Walsh: Mother...46...Alive...
    Bennett Walsh: Father...50...Alive...
    Maxine Walsh: Older Sister...18...Alive...
    Collins Walsh: Older Brother...16...Alive...
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Garfield: Tabby...Male...5 Years Old...Gets Passed Around Between the Walsh Siblings...
    Copper: Bearded Dragon...Male...2 Years Old...
    Seraphina: Great Pyrenees...Female...3 Years Old...
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC; Unknown | Known Languages; Fluent in English, French, German, Gaelic, and Russian; Speaks Small Amounts of Italian, Greek, and Swedish[/bg]
  • [bg=#B43104]
    gingerboy-jimmyonthrerun.jpg

✾ Full Name ✾
    Collins Carson Walsh
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    Cole {Common | Preferred} | Col {Common | Neutral}
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    18 | March 12th
    ✾ Year ✾
    13th Year
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    ✾ Address ✾
    Killarney, Ireland, Great Britain {Born to Age 10}
    Cobh, Ireland, Great Britain {Age 10 to Current}
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Room 513
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    --
    --
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height;
    Weight;
    Hair Color;
    Eye Color;
    Tattoos;
    Scars;
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Laid Back | Careless | Friendly | Lazy | Intelligent | Humorous | Clownish | Prankster | Flirty | Fickle | Tidy {Surprisingly}
    ✾ Clubs & Sports ✾
    Theater {Backstage | Likes Working With Audio}
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    SO; Open
    Friends; Open | Emilio Perez & Ezekiel Flaherty
    Rivals/Enemies; Open |
    ✾ Family ✾
    Maxine Walsh: Older Sister...20...Alive...
    Theodosia Walsh: Younger Sister...16...Alive...
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Garfield: Tabby...Male...5 Years Old...Gets Passed Around Between the Walsh Siblings...
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC; Unknown[/bg]
  • [bg=#0080FF]
    girl15_zpsc6dda231.jpg

✾ Full Name ✾
    Maxine Rosalie Walsh
    ✾ Nicknames ✾
    Max {Common | Preferred} | Maxi {Uncommon | Disliked}
    ✾ Age & Birthday ✾
    20 | November 17th
    ✾ Year ✾
    14th Year
    ✾ Gender & Sexuality ✾
    Female | Bisexual Demiromantic
    ✾ Address ✾
    Killarney, Ireland, Great Britain {Born to Age 12}
    Cobh, Ireland, Great Britain {Age 12 to Current}
    ✾ Dormmates ✾
    Room 508: Bennett Witte & --
    ✾ Health Ailments ✾
    N/A
    75% Irish | 25% French
    ✾ Physical Description ✾
    Height; 5'7"
    Weight; 130lbs
    Hair Color; Ginger
    Eye Color; Hazel
    Tattoos; Back | Left Shoulder | Right Ankle | Right Arm | Left Wrist | Left Side
    Scars; N/A
    ✾ Personality ✾
    Brash | Talkative | Loud | Sporty | Athletic | Impulsive | Short-Tempered | Friendly | Caring | Selfless | Standoffish | Competitive | Protective | Perceptive | Intuitive
    ✾ Clubs & Sports ✾
    Karate {Black Belt} | Archery {Captain} | Fencing {Member}
    ✾ Relationships ✾
    Love Interest; Open
    Friends; Open
    Enemies/Rivals; Open | Katya Pan? {Frenemy}
    ✾ Family ✾
    Collins Walsh: Younger Brother...18...Alive...
    Theodosia Walsh: Younger Sister...16...Alive...
    ✾ Pets ✾
    Garfield: Tabby...Male...5 Years Old...Gets Passed Around Between the Walsh Siblings
    Pooka: Ferret...Female...1 Year Old...
    ✾ Other ✾
    FC; Unknown | Known Languages; English; French; Gaelic; Some German and Some BSL | Because of Her Numerous Tattoos, She Usually Wears Long-Sleeved Shirts[/bg]

Last edited:
Hey girl! I thought you had left the site, cause I hadn't seen you in a minute! Glad you're not gone! :D You changed your usual rule thing too! Awesome :D

Cools cools!

Reserved for my characters!
FCs: Amandla Stenberg
Sasha Lane
Cody Christian
Millie Bobby Brown
and
Brendon Thwaites

I'd be happy to join! Feels like its been forever! Can I tag a few people?

Hey girl! I thought you had left the site, cause I hadn't seen you in a minute! Glad you're not gone! :D You changed your usual rule thing too! Awesome :D

Cools cools!

Reserved for my characters!
FCs: Amandla Stenberg
Sasha Lane
Cody Christian
Millie Bobby Brown
and
Brendon Thwaites

Never! I was just super busy and having medical issues and other crap that I really don't need lol XD I should be back to my crazy hectic doing stuff soon though :P (and yes I changed the rules, it's generally you people who join and I love you all but you all know me so really there's not a huge need for them XD)

I'd be happy to join! Feels like its been forever! Can I tag a few people?
Go right ahead!

Reactions: MaryGold
@lxngdon @Marianne

Maybe you two may be interested? Seems pretty laid back and fun to me.

793558.jpg

Bennett Raelynn Witte

• Pronounced
    BEHN-ih t
    r A l ih n
    wit-e
    Nicknames
    Bennie or Witte
    Age & Birthday
    19 & December 3
    Year
    Gender & Sexuality
    Female, Bisexual
    Address
    Hamelin, Germany;;
  • Dormmates
    Dorm # 508
    roommates are _______ &_______
    Health Ailments
    Mild Allergies, Anxiety
    Nationality/Ethnicity
    German/Italian/British
    Physical Description
    Height: 5'5''
    Weight: 140 lbs
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color: Brown

Zoey-Deutch-Feet-1770861.jpg

• Personality
    Independent||Headstrong||Intelligent||Competitive||Compassionate||Friendly||Manipulative||Demading
    Clubs & Sports
    Gymnastics Captain
    Riding/Equestrian
    Archery
    Relationships
    OPEN
    Family
    Amelia Joan Witte nee DeRosa-Mother- 43
    Missael Anthony Witte-Father- 45
    Open Siblings?
    Open to Two siblings must be younger
  • Pets