Gentlemen of Danger

Idea. What if it's not just England? Suppose that's the takeover plan; all the world leaders being usurped by supernatural means. The people who would be put in charge - vice presidents, distant descendants of the British hierarchy - would act as figureheads, the real people having access to supernatural power and directing the actions of the world's superpowers from the sidelines. If anything goes wrong, the false rulers act as scapegoats.

More like replacing them. I came up with a character I was going to have as just one henchman, but now I think it would be better to make a large number. Artificially made creatures who change properties when they wear a mask. Steel makes them almost invulnerable. Glass turns them invisible. I'm thinking about having them wear their targets faces and take their places. This way, no one knows who you can trust, pressing the need for someone outside the system to be called in.

Thanks. Unfortunately, I've got some classwork to do today, so my posting will be limited. Will make an IC Wednesday or Thursday, if that's alright.

That's fine. So how should we going about doing this? Do a character per post or each character per post?

As many characters per post as we want or think we can handle. All eight of our characters will have to interact fairly soon, so you should be able to have dialog between the characters you create. Think of it like talking to yourself. :)

Posted IC. Short on time today so I'll have to edit later.

So we're doing them one at a time? First doing the introduction of how they got on the train?

Again, you can do as many as you think you can. If you don't feel comfortable doing more than one for now, don't. Was just pressed for time.

Finished my edit. That should be good for a first post. You can either start off at the trainstation, or show us how Christopher Angel recruited you. (Yes, I know it's the name of a two-bit magician)