Gentlemen/Ladies... Behold!

• Thread starter Laggy Lagiacrus
  • Start date
L

Laggy Lagiacrus

Original poster
I have signed up to this forum! And, in retrospect, I ask you... Why?Dr. Strange references aside, I'd just like to say hello... Or something. I've been roleplaying on another forum for a few months and have picked up the basics, but the RP board there has become stagnant. So I migrated, and here I am - a TF2 fanatic, and hater of melons.They make my throat hurt.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
Hater of Melons. I looaaaaathe Papaya. It's not really a melon, but I hate it.

Also, welcome to the site! :D

C

Celest

Original poster
Well you seem very light and fun! Glad to have you! I hope you enjoy here =]

K

Kitti

Original poster
Well hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's very nice to meet you.
I'm happy that you found us, and hopefully you will be too!
I assume that you's signed up because Diana took your muse hostage and you're here to find it?

We're active and we're lots of fun~
If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask!

Preferred Character Gender
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Yams, sweet potatoes, disgusting.

Hello and welcome to the site, Nice to meet ya! I'm October. I don't know anything about TF, but I do know my way around a sandwich, having met a fair few over the course of my life. Hope you enjoy your time here!

I

Iliana

Original poster
Dr.Strange FTW. Melons...not ftw? :D (i'm learning!)

Hello, Mr.Sandwhich! Or Rogue, whichever it is you enjoy the most! I'm Iliana and I can say with a straight face that im am pleased that the stagnant forums brought you here. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

Have fun in our anti-stagnant forums! :D

S

Sylvir

Original poster
Hello Steve XD I am not sure what to say... *doesn't get the reference derp* .___. But-but I love melons T-T They're so tasty, especially honeydew~ Apples are ebil though >o

E

Elyd

Original poster
Ew Melons. >_>; I just don't like how they taste. Too sickly sweet or something.

Welcome to Iwaku, Rogue Sandwich! There are a bazillion roleplays here. As a non-roleplayer I am overwhelmed. I'm sure you'll find something fun though! :) Did you fill out your Roleplayer's Resume yet?