Is this interesting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Clyde Lmao no, I didn't mean that Milo was THE dad. He's the metaphorical dad.

Still waiting on @Jessica2477 to finish her cs ^^​

The only thing I'm missing is a drawing for one of them, I believe. I put the thingy that's needed, and I can use one from Google if it means getting the IC up sooner C:

The only thing I'm missing is a drawing for one of them, I believe. I put the thingy that's needed, and I can use one from Google if it means getting the IC up sooner C:
What exactly are you looking for in a picture and for which of your characters?

Alright, I'll have it definitely up by tomorrow then :D

I'll see if I can help you find anything :) though hetertochromia may be hard to find.
Okay, thanks so much ^^ But no need to look too hard. I'll probably still draw something

So.. Was my cs accepted?

|Name|
Thane and Rosaline (Goes by Ross)

|Appearance|

|Description|
(R=Rosaline) (T=Thane)
Ross' Outfit Thane's Outfit

[BCOLOR=transparent] Height: (R) 4'5 (T) 5'9[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 18 1/2[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Tattoo: (R) Left side Right Wrist (Lower) Left Wrist (Upper) Left Wrist[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](T) Back and Right Shoulder[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: (R) 95 Pounds (T) 182 Pounds[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Scars: (R) On her arms, thighs, lower stomach, and back. (T) Across his chest.[/BCOLOR]

|Personality|
Ross: [BCOLOR=transparent]She would rather be buck hunting with her friends then boy hunting with other girls. She likes to play sports and she hates shopping and dressing up. She would rather be in jeans and a t-shirt than a dress and heels any day. She's very loyal and doesn't take shit from anyone. That being said, she also likes to relax and play pranks on her friends and family whenever she gets the chance. [/BCOLOR]

Thane: [BCOLOR=transparent]Very outgoing and friendly. He is good at telling if anyone is sad and will just walk up to them and talk to them. He is very spunky and not afraid of what he say's. Which gets him into trouble. He loves messing with his twin. He's always asked at if he's jealous of his sister's powers, he never cares. He is just a very carefree guy, who is also very overprotective[/BCOLOR]

|Background|
They where abandoned as children, fending on their own for the longest time.They stayed together and where never separated. They've always been alone and used to not get along with people. Ross is still hesitant and doesn't trust many, but Thane still sticks with her no matter what and he tries to get her to be social. They don't quite know if they'll like this 'Paradise'.

|Equipment|
Ross always has a knife on her and so does Thane. (Ross usually carries two)

|Abilities|
Ross: Elemental abilities. She can control weather and it reacts when it she's angry. She's still learning. She can also use plants to her ability. She can grow or kill plants. (I can't believe I forgot that xD) She usually doesn't like to use her powers.

Thane: He has shape shifting abilities. He has already gotten used to his powers and he can transform into a lot. He can transform into animals, plants, and different objects. It takes him a while to be able to change into and back.

|Weaknesses|
Ross: She's depressed and doesn't let anyone into her bubble, with the exception of her bubble. She's very secluded and quiet.

Thane: He's too overprotective of the one's he loves and he would literally do anything for them. Even if he died. His sister is his biggest weakness.

|Strengths|
Ross: She's brave and strong. She's known as the 'strong silent type'. She can be stoic and will do anything a higher up tells her to do.

Thane: He's strong like his sister and brave. He's good with kids and people and understands them. He's always someone to talk to.

|Misc|
Ross and Thane are never apart from each other. If they are, you know something is wrong. They even wanted the same room together. They hope they can try and be more social in this Paradise.

Your characters are also accepted ^^

Name:
Jacquelyn Wolfe

Appearance:
View attachment 105389

Description:
Height: 4 ft and 10 in
Weight: 96 lbs
Clothing: In the picture

Personality:
Shy, Kind, Honest, Intelligent, Wide imagination, Independent, and Patient

Backstory:
Jacquelyn grew up in the woods of Oregon. When the year of 2024 came around, she was only 2. Her abilities came upon her very suddenly. She was playing with a neighborhood cat that was wandering around, and she turned into one too, without really understanding why. She eventually got back into her human form, about an hour later. She was inside her parents' house by then; her parents liked cats. When she changed back, her parents thought she was a demon and chased her out of the house. They never let her back in, Since then, she has developed her abilities and learned that she can only change back after an hour. She can only transform into three animal species; any cat is one. She wandered around, a very independent person, considering no one found her as a two-year-old in the middle of the woods. She slowly found humanity. At 18, in 2040, she heard about the "paradise" and decided she had nothing better to do.

Equipment:
She has a moonstone in her pocket as a goodluck charm.

Abilities:
Jacquelyn can shapeshift into three animal species. She can change into any cat, wolf, or bird that she wants. She gets stuck as the animal she changes into for an hour before she can change back. She cannot speak to anyone that is not the species that she is.

Weaknesses:
She doesn't like speaking to humans, considering where she grew up. She is terrified of spiders, as unusual as it is for her. She is short and small for her age, she cannot reach things high up.

Strengths:
She is stealthy, due to her size. She is good at identifying plants and animals. She can also deal with being alone a lot.

Misc:
"Paradise" She did attend school.
And last but not least, you're accepted as well. I'll be adding the rest of you guys to the list. As well as my character. And once that is done I'll have the IC up and running today :3

So how's this gonna work?

Okay as well this is gonna sound ridiculous XD are we going to have to say are attacks like in fairy tail

Status
Not open for further replies.