Is this interesting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll finish my cs up later, my friend is over for the night so I couldn't finish it. ^^

I wanna start

|Name|
Thane and Rosaline (Goes by Ross)

|Appearance|

|Description|
(R=Rosaline) (T=Thane)
Ross' Outfit Thane's Outfit

[BCOLOR=transparent] Height: (R) 4'5 (T) 5'9[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 18 1/2[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Tattoo: (R) Left side Right Wrist (Lower) Left Wrist (Upper) Left Wrist[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](T) Back and Right Shoulder[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: (R) 95 Pounds (T) 182 Pounds[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Scars: (R) On her arms, thighs, lower stomach, and back. (T) Across his chest.[/BCOLOR]

|Personality|
Ross: [BCOLOR=transparent]She would rather be buck hunting with her friends then boy hunting with other girls. She likes to play sports and she hates shopping and dressing up. She would rather be in jeans and a t-shirt than a dress and heels any day. She's very loyal and doesn't take shit from anyone. That being said, she also likes to relax and play pranks on her friends and family whenever she gets the chance. [/BCOLOR]

Thane: [BCOLOR=transparent]Very outgoing and friendly. He is good at telling if anyone is sad and will just walk up to them and talk to them. He is very spunky and not afraid of what he say's. Which gets him into trouble. He loves messing with his twin. He's always asked at if he's jealous of his sister's powers, he never cares. He is just a very carefree guy, who is also very overprotective[/BCOLOR]

|Background|
They where abandoned as children, fending on their own for the longest time.They stayed together and where never separated. They've always been alone and used to not get along with people. Ross is still hesitant and doesn't trust many, but Thane still sticks with her no matter what and he tries to get her to be social. They don't quite know if they'll like this 'Paradise'.

|Equipment|
Ross always has a knife on her and so does Thane. (Ross usually carries two)

|Abilities|
Ross: Elemental abilities. She can control weather and it reacts when it she's angry. She's still learning. She can also use plants to her ability. She can grow or kill plants. (I can't believe I forgot that xD) She usually doesn't like to use her powers.

Thane: He has shape shifting abilities. He has already gotten used to his powers and he can transform into a lot. He can transform into animals, plants, and different objects. It takes him a while to be able to change into and back.

|Weaknesses|
Ross: She's depressed and doesn't let anyone into her bubble, with the exception of her bubble. She's very secluded and quiet.

Thane: He's too overprotective of the one's he loves and he would literally do anything for them. Even if he died. His sister is his biggest weakness.

|Strengths|
Ross: She's brave and strong. She's known as the 'strong silent type'. She can be stoic and will do anything a higher up tells her to do.

Thane: He's strong like his sister and brave. He's good with kids and people and understands them. He's always someone to talk to.

|Misc|
Ross and Thane are never apart from each other. If they are, you know something is wrong. They even wanted the same room together. They hope they can try and be more social in this Paradise.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Name: Tsuki Akiyama

Appearance:

f02e2314884cd15a34e55a1650eeb336b106d489_hq.jpg

large.gif

Description: Tsuki is a tall young 19-year-old with long dark hair that shines purple in the light, pale fair skin, no blemishes. She stands at 5'6" and weighs 120 lbs. She has a tattoo on her back that she got after she ran from home but before she headed for paradise.
Lotus+Flower+Tattoo+D2.jpg

Personality: Tsuki is a mild mannered girl, never really one to get in the way as she tries to hide her gift as much as she can. She is a very unsuspecting girl that most never really notice unless she decides to let her powers out. She is rather clumsy individual when not in a fight.

Backstory: Tsuki was born April 3rd​, 2021, to a very traditional and very strict family. Her grandfather, the Patriarch of her family, had made plans to have Tsuki taught the ways of being a respectable lady so that she could be married off when she came of age. When the 2024 came around, she was out in the gardens of her home with her mother, listening to her reading a story. Nothing seemed to be odd at first until her mother gasped when a few strands of Tsuki's long hair moved on their own accord to turn the page of the book they were reading.
From that day, her mother has been afraid of her, calling Tsuki the "Futakuchi-onna" or the "two-mouthed woman" do to her controlling of her hair and using it as an extra pair of hands to eat when she was getting hungry for snacks. To stop this, Tsuki's mother would put her hair up in intricate styles and add lots of hair accessories and other products to keep the hair stiff and unmovable. Tsuki hated this, as the treatment went on for years until she decided to leave for the paradise she had heard so much about, effectively breaking all ties and her forced engagement forever.

Equipment:

Abilities:
Hair Manipulation – this ability allows her complete control of her hair, using it as a means of attacking or as an extra pair of hands. She can either lengthen or shorten it as well, though shortening it is a bit more painful than lengthening it.

Fast Reflexes – she is quick with a blade and quick on her feet. This ability was gained from training for years.

Weaknesses: Her clumsiness, her fear of spiders, her lack of confidence in herself

Strengths: her main strength is her patience with a lot of things, she is also good at handling children

Misc:
"Paradise"

Wowza. Alright I'm closing sign ups, everyone else who hasn't finished your cs please don't feel rushed, you're still reserved.

I'll read the new cs's in the morning, been too busy taking care of cuddle fish today. So I'm exhausted lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
Disease man is going to diseased all over you

I'll have mine up today hopefully.

Name: Tsuki Akiyama

Appearance:

f02e2314884cd15a34e55a1650eeb336b106d489_hq.jpg

large.gif

Description: Tsuki is a tall young 19-year-old with long dark hair that shines purple in the light, pale fair skin, no blemishes. She stands at 5'6" and weighs 120 lbs. She has a tattoo on her back that she got after she ran from home but before she headed for paradise.
Lotus+Flower+Tattoo+D2.jpg

Personality: Tsuki is a mild mannered girl, never really one to get in the way as she tries to hide her gift as much as she can. She is a very unsuspecting girl that most never really notice unless she decides to let her powers out. She is rather clumsy individual when not in a fight.

Backstory: Tsuki was born April 3rd​, 2021, to a very traditional and very strict family. Her grandfather, the Patriarch of her family, had made plans to have Tsuki taught the ways of being a respectable lady so that she could be married off when she came of age. When the 2024 came around, she was out in the gardens of her home with her mother, listening to her reading a story. Nothing seemed to be odd at first until her mother gasped when a few strands of Tsuki's long hair moved on their own accord to turn the page of the book they were reading.
From that day, her mother has been afraid of her, calling Tsuki the "Futakuchi-onna" or the "two-mouthed woman" do to her controlling of her hair and using it as an extra pair of hands to eat when she was getting hungry for snacks. To stop this, Tsuki's mother would put her hair up in intricate styles and add lots of hair accessories and other products to keep the hair stiff and unmovable. Tsuki hated this, as the treatment went on for years until she decided to leave for the paradise she had heard so much about, effectively breaking all ties and her forced engagement forever.

Equipment:

Abilities:
Hair Manipulation – this ability allows her complete control of her hair, using it as a means of attacking or as an extra pair of hands. She can either lengthen or shorten it as well, though shortening it is a bit more painful than lengthening it.

Fast Reflexes – she is quick with a blade and quick on her feet. This ability was gained from training for years.

Weaknesses: Her clumsiness, her fear of spiders, her lack of confidence in herself

Strengths: her main strength is her patience with a lot of things, she is also good at handling children

Misc:
"Paradise"

Alright, you my friend, are approved ^^ I'll add her to the individual list now.
|Name|
Thane and Rosaline (Goes by Ross)

|Appearance|

|Description|
(R=Rosaline) (T=Thane)
Ross' Outfit Thane's Outfit

[BCOLOR=transparent] Height: (R) 4'5 (T) 5'9[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 18 1/2[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Tattoo: (R) Left side Right Wrist (Lower) Left Wrist (Upper) Left Wrist[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](T) Back and Right Shoulder[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: (R) 95 Pounds (T) 182 Pounds[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Scars: (R) On her arms, thighs, lower stomach, and back. (T) Across his chest.[/BCOLOR]

|Personality|
Ross: [BCOLOR=transparent]She would rather be buck hunting with her friends then boy hunting with other girls. She likes to play sports and she hates shopping and dressing up. She would rather be in jeans and a t-shirt than a dress and heels any day. She's very loyal and doesn't take shit from anyone. That being said, she also likes to relax and play pranks on her friends and family whenever she gets the chance. [/BCOLOR]

Thane: [BCOLOR=transparent]Very outgoing and friendly. He is good at telling if anyone is sad and will just walk up to them and talk to them. He is very spunky and not afraid of what he say's. Which gets him into trouble. He loves messing with his twin. He's always asked at if he's jealous of his sister's powers, he never cares. He is just a very carefree guy, who is also very overprotective[/BCOLOR]

|Background|
They where abandoned as children, fending on their own for the longest time.They stayed together and where never separated. They've always been alone and used to not get along with people. Ross is still hesitant and doesn't trust many, but Thane still sticks with her no matter what and he tries to get her to be social.

|Equipment|
Ross always has a knife on her and so does Thane. (Ross usually carries two)

|Abilities|
Ross: Elemental abilities. She can control weather and it reacts when it she's angry. She's still learning.

Thane: He has shape shifting abilities. He has already gotten used to his powers and he can transform into a lot.

|Weaknesses|
Ross: She's depressed and doesn't let anyone into her bubble, with the exception of her bubble. She's very secluded and quiet.

Thane: He's too overprotective of the one's he loves and he would literally do anything for them. Even if he died. His sister is his biggest weakness.

|Strengths|
Ross: She's brave and strong. She's known as the 'strong silent type'. She can be stoic and will do anything a higher up tells her to do.

Thane: He's strong like his sister and brave. He's good with kids and people and understands them. He's always someone to talk to.

|Misc|
Ross and Thane are never apart from each other. If they are, you know something is wrong. They even wanted the same room together.
So there's a few things you missed, for starters there has to be a flaw the power has, and Thane doesn't look like he has any to his ability. And how does what kind of shape shifting capabilities does he have, can he turn into animals, or change features about his body, Like his height and weight, or is it like he can change his arm into a blade? plus I have a suggestion, not wanting to spoil anything, but for Ross to use any of her abilities, she'd have to be outside, and that might not happen for the group for a long time (unless i decide to change my mind) Not saying you have to change this ability, but I don't see its use if we are to be inside for most of the roleplay.

And one last thing, you forgot to look at the rules for your cs.

It's fine give him a day or two and he'll be better I hope XD

-Can't wait for low immune system guy and disease guy to interact-

-Can't wait for low immune system guy and disease guy to interact-

I know right. Maybe just out of principle he'll runaway from disease guy because he looks diseased.....huh interesting concept

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm gonna start posting up my characters when I get home in an hour. So expect that I guess lol

Status
Not open for further replies.