Is this interesting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed. Seems when I copied and pasted, it decided not complete the sentence.
Alright, seems like everything is in check then. Approved

Fantastic. Super excited for this RP.

I write horror novels for a living so.

Your initial thoughts on Milo?

I like him. Makes ne feel as if his ability turned out to be more of a curse than a gift.

But..... My character has a low immune system and now there's a disease man -_-

-slides on in- Is this still open for me to drop a cs? BD

Haha there's another one XD

Reactions: :Cosmic:
I'm always a sucker for superpowers. xD

I believe Talentless hasn't set a limit on how may can join so go ahead XD by the way I'm the same!

Reactions: Mysty
Alrighty then, time to get to work. See you in like five hours, I take forever to make a character woops. xD

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
[fieldbox="The Little Star, red, dashed, 10"]

"We're setting fire to our insides for fun."

lenia_2_by_wlop-d9a0a79.jpg

Name
Octavia Le'noir

Appearance
[spoili]
lenia_design_by_wlop-d8nu588.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
cool-152.jpg
[/spoili]

Description
Octavia stands at a small 5'4", and weighs about 113 lbs. Her body type is best described as fit, and even though she has curves, she stays on the smaller side. Her skin is a pale color and she has a smooth complexion, save for a couple of scars on her arms and hands. The tips of her fingers always look charred and burnt, as if she had just stuck her hand in a fireplace. She often wears gloves to cover it. Her eyes are fierce and cat-like, and a striking golden shade, but are considered hazel. Her hair falls down to about her mid back, and is usually messy and in her face, almost as if she hadn't brushed it in a week. It's color is a few shades off from ginger, maybe even considered an auburn, but it could also be described as straight up red. She also has star tattoos on her collarbone, since her name quite literally means stars. Her mode of dress is usually darker, more revealing clothing, as she knows she has a figure and she flaunts it. Her style is best described as 'grunge', but then again, it's not rare to see her just wearing sweatpants either.

Personality
Octavia is best described as rebellious and quirky. If you tell her to do one thing, she'll most likely do the opposite. Octavia is loud-mouthed and has an attitude, and can be unpleasant to be around unless you're on her good side. Some people would describe her as fun loving and attention seeking, while others describe her as just being a straight up bitch. She's very brash and blunt, and will say something others might be scared to. But her brash ways bring honesty as well, and she will tell you as it is without sugar-coating. Octavia is very reckless as well, and her behavior tends to put herself and others in danger. She's impulsive; she doesn't think before she does something, she just does it.
On top of her rebellious nature, she has a bit of a temper as well. She can get very emotional at times, and she tries to cover up her emotional habits with straight up anger. Octavia doesn't think logically, she thinks with her emotions and her emotions only. She tries to make herself seem big and tough, when in reality, she's just a scared little girl trying to find her place in a world she didn't choose to be in.

Backstory
Octavia was born on an August afternoon, to a couple living in France. Her early life was spent living on a farm in the French country-side, her only real friend being her older brother, Jean. They were quite close, only a year apart in age, but nearly inseparable in reality. They spent their days running around the farm and causing mayhem.
But at the age of ten, Jean was hit by a car. Of course, it was all an accident. Octavia had kicked a ball out into the street, and being the big brother, Jean had felt that it was his responsibility to retrieve it for her. But being just a dumb kid, he hadn't looked both ways, and fate had other ideas.
At the age of twelve, her father had gotten a new job. Farm life wasn't working out for them, they needed extra money, a new start. They moved to the United States, her mother promising Octavia that this move would be good for them. Octavia wasn't too willing, in fact, she left the house kicking and screaming. After all, she had turned into quite the brat after Jean's death. She secluded herself, even more so once they had moved into a nice suburban house in Massachusetts. But Octavia's behavior only went downhill from there. She threw fits constantly. By the age of fourteen, she was sneaking out, purposely disobeying her parents constantly. If they told her to do one thing, she did the complete opposite. Octavia had become quite the troubled child.
Becoming reckless with sneaking out, her father had caught her sneaking back inside in the middle of the night. They argued, and being the bratty teenager she was, Octavia threw a fit. She slammed her door, she collapsed on her bed and screamed. Her temper got the best of her.
She hadn't notice the smell of smoke until she heard her mother's screams. Somewhere in the house, flames had erupted. It was completely unexplained. Octavia quickly ran down the hallway, she saw her parents trapped in the kitchen. She was scared. She couldn't move. She reached out for them, she tried to save them, but it was too late. The kitchen exploded into more fire as her mother told her to run, so she did, and just time as the house collapsed in on itself in a burst of flames. She didn't know what to do, so she ran, she ran as fast as her legs could carry her. After all, she was just a scared little girl.
The Le'Noir family was pronounced dead in the papers. A tragic story, of how a mother and father died with their daughter. They assumed that Octavia's body had been burned beyond recognition in the flames.
So a scared little girl was now a dead little girl, and Octavia had nowhere to run. She didn't dare show her face alive, she was scared she'd be called one of the freaks. She'd be scared she'd be sent to jail, so she roamed the streets. She called herself Star. It was fitting, Octavia did mean star, anyways. If she had to limit herself to such a cliche name to remain dead, she would.
At fifteen, she had met a beautiful girl. Only two years older than her, who had taken her under her wing. Said girl's name was Margo. It's safe to say that Margo was where Octavia had learned the majority of her brash habits, outside of just being a problem child. They traveled together, Margo had just left high school, a runaway like Octavia. Margo made jokes about how they were just two dirty street rats. It wasn't too much of a lie.
They made plans together. They were going to find an apartment in Canada, away from their past lives. Octavia was breathlessly in love with Margo, her savior, the girl who had picked her from the ashes, dusted her off, and called her a friend. But Octavia never had good luck. Anyone she had ever looked at with stars in her eyes met an awful end.
And Octavia's mistake was saying that she loved her. It was late, they were in the car, parked in an old alleyway. They talked late at night, and Octavia told her she loved her. Margo accepted the feelings, they were mutual. They kissed, things got intense.
Afterwards, Octavia got confident, she felt as if she could tell Margo anything. She told her the true story as to why she was a runaway, about that terrible night back in Massachusetts. Margo seemed sympathetic, she told her it was okay, until Octavia told her she thought she was one of 'the gifted', that she truly believed she had been the cause of that fire.
She was met with silence for awhile.
"Get out." Margo had said, unlocking her car door. Octavia just looked at her as if she had grown another head. She was confused, they had admitted feelings of love, why was she getting kicked out?
"I said get out, I can't believe I let a freak touch me. Get the fuck out of my car." Margo repeated, and Octavia could only scramble out frantically as Margo drove off before she could really even get out of the car. Octavia was left in the dark, and once again, as broken as she felt when she was just a scared little girl.

Octavia had hopped on the bus to paradise awhile later, just an empty shell of hatred. The moment she stepped on the bus, she decided to leave that scared little girl on the step and in the ashes of her past,

Equipment
- A star bracelet given to her by a lover, who has the moon one.
- A pocket knife.

tumblr_nujkuya9ic1r3tsmdo1_500.gif

Abilities
- Fire bending; Octavia can summon and manipulate fire at her will. However, this has caused a permanent black ash to form at her fingertips, and no matter how hard she tries to wash it off, it never truly does come off. Octavia still cannot control her powers very well, and they are usually in direct connection with her emotions. (Such as sudden bursts of fire when she's angry, or being unable to use them at all when she's scared.) The longer she uses these abilities, the weaker her body gets as it causes a physical strain.
- Light bending; on top of being able to manipulate fire, she can bend light as well. This does not pose as much as a physical threat, as light cannot do as much damage as fire can, but rather blind or flash her opponents to make a quick get away, or aid her in a dark alleyway by conjuring all the light to her fingertips. Since light is not a physical form, it doesn't help her much in battle.

Weaknesses
- Emotional and irrational; her emotions affect her abilities greatly, which can lead to troubles.
- Since her abilities rely on fire and heat, she cannot operate well in the cold, or in dense, enclosed places. (Sort of like light a match and then throwing it inside a sealed container, it burns out quickly.)
- Operates in short bursts, low endurance.
- Can be selfish at times, she does not work well in teams.
- Impulsive; often puts herself and others in danger.
- Extremely offensive; cannot take many hits.

Strengths
- Passionate; Octavia's passion and determination often leads her to not give up, making her unstoppable when she sets her mind to something.
- Her impulsive behavior can be mistaken for courage.
- Fast on her feet and quick to throw a punch.
- Honest, the majority of the time, at least.
- Loyal for the most part.
- Cunning.

Misc
- Bisexual.
- Never really specifies her age, but she's seventeen.

"paradise"

giphy.gif

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
So far the accepted Cs are now added to the Individual list and When @Jessica2477 @Mysty @QuakeUPSB Make there Cs's I'll add them up and we will end up starting the IC. I think I'll accept one more person besides the ones already making cs's, before I officially close sign ups. So one more spot left for any outsiders ^.^

Not to be "that person", but the "me" is missing from Suzume in the Individuals list.

I believe @Cry.EXE wanted to join, I talked about it earlier with her

Not to be "that person", but the "me" is missing from Suzume in the Individuals list.
Honestly how on earth did I do that, I even copied and pastes your name lol oh well its fixed Now. Thanks for bringing that to my attention ^_^

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Willow_
Is there still a spot open? I read that it was closed but I was just making sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.