Is this interesting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the gm but there's no limit to how many people can join so yea I guess XD

Well holy crap. For a whole week only one person joins then it does. And now in one day its Booming. And everyone is totally allowed to make a cs. At most two and I'll change this to closed sign ups when I think we have enough.

Reactions: :Cosmic:
Well holy crap. For a whole week only one person joins then it does. And now in one day its Booming. And everyone is totally allowed to make a cs. At most two and I'll change this to closed sign ups when I think we have enough.

Fantastic, give me a few then

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
My character is complete ^_^

@"Lost" I would say accepted but you missed a crucial detail in the rules. I would say the same thing for @Jessica2477 but I'm not sure if you're done or not with the cs as you wanted to add the pictures. Btw as always, impressed by the character cs as always Jessica lol.

@"Lost" I would say accepted but you missed a crucial detail in the rules. I would say the same thing for @Jessica2477 but I'm not sure if you're done or not with the cs as you wanted to add the pictures. Btw as always, impressed by the character cs as always Jessica lol.

Not finished, since I like to draw my own characters rather than pick something from Google ^^

Also, do I have to do the thing to both Character sheets or will one suffice?

(Thank you btw~)

• Bucket of Rainbows
I fixed the problem, Jeez what a cheap trick XD

• Love
Not finished, since I like to draw my own characters rather than pick something from Google ^^

Also, do I have to do the thing to both Character sheets or will one suffice?

(Thank you btw~)

One will suffice ^_^

I fixed the problem, Jeez what a cheap trick XD

Hey it works every time ;)

• Love
Reactions: Willow_
So a question for you. When exactly is the year of this RP?

Gotcha. Okay. I misread the the 2040 as 2024 for some reason

So when did the Solar Flares begin?
Solar flare happened in 2024 and its now 2040. So the youngest you can be is 16

So, the oldest I could be would be?

*Kind of complete, waiting on some questions and then I will add the history, but figured this should be fine enough to put up for now.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Milo Carroll Scheiner [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hey, you okay there?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Come on let's get out of here, he's just a tweeker"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"He might just need some help"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"He might just be a tweeker, isn't that what these idiots usually are?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Come on, he may need help, hey you okay?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As your friends and you are walking home from a late night, you find him writhing in pain on the streets. He doesn't look like someone displaced with a lot of money. He looks a lot like someone displaced. He has sickly pale skin, his lips are cracked. It's too dark to make out any of the details, but it appears he has some kind of problems. Friends goading you to leave him, but you stay by his side as you call the ambulance. You stay for a strange in a hospital, where the light of the fluorescent lights highlight features of disease. His eyes were silver, but they appear in the cornea to be diseased with red and black schlera, veins twisting around his silver eyes and his hair is white. His nails are bruised black and blue, with purple, and his feet are calloused. He's malnourished and appears to have suffered from some growth defect, he only would stand at 5'1". He looks tired and exhausted. The doctors said it was a good thing you brought him when you did. The moral and ethical dilemma that stands before you as you help a random stranger out now lies before you.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
11louaa.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
ra6oo2.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He might seem like some kind of animal, though the truth of the matter is that he's much more like a father figure than you'd think. He can be kind of brief and gruff, but that's because of his own condition. He doesn't like to talk a lot because it takes a toll on him to do so. That doesn't mean though he's an animal, you'll find that he's extremely quick to think on his feet and despite his condition, he's extremely agile on a good day.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He might talk about some strange stuff, and that's why people think he's lost his mind. He talked for a good hour about why he doesn't like shoes and often he's found barefoot in his tattered clothes. Which is a torn black sweater and a torn pair of white slacks. His fingers and toes are bruised, but don't seem to cause him any harm. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He's really great with kids, which seems really odd. He seems like a safe person to be around, he makes those around him feel safe and he's extremely trusting. His aura is that of a presence of someone who has experienced a lot of life, even while being only in their thirties. He doesn't want to die and he'll find a way to extend his life as far as possible.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He's experienced a lot of loss in his life. Except that doesn't really detract from him, he says it makes him stronger and makes him want to live longer than them. That doesn't mean, however, that he doesn't have any regrets of the tragedies that he caused.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His biggest fear is that he'll infect the ones he grows to care for. As he already has done so before. And he explains his dreams as if they were on fire. He doesn't really see fire, but he wakes up with his mind on fire. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He likes kids. Reminds him of innocent times. He likes game show televisions, like Who Wants to be a Millionaire or Jeopardy. He's actually heavily religious as well, and says it's part faith that keeps him going. That as long as he's living he knows it's his God who is telling him that he's meant for something. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He dislikes loud noises, ironically, because they give him migraines. And he doesn't like doctors much either because they are always trying to give him morbid information. He doesn't like to hear optimistic views either. He just likes to keep things grounded. That and he's seen enough doctors in his life because of concern passersby. And that's embarrassing.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He's not naturally aggressive, but does what he has to survive. He's done things he regrets, but he if he had to do it all over again. He'd do it again. He'll die when his God wants him to die. He does have an addiction to painkillers, but that's because it keeps him from feeling pain. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He has one greatest regret. Except that he tries to move on from it as best as he can. If there is one thing he can never forgive himself. It's from harming a child. Which he has done so.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Equipment:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He keeps a box cutter in his pockets. This is so if he has to break his skin to get easy access to his own blood to infect someone. Or if he needs to defend himself from someone. He's a got a dark side to his personality. Though it generally is never psychotic.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A crumpled up picture in his other pocket. Sort of worn and cracked with the faces barely visible from being so visible crushed and looked at so many times. Though suspected pictures of loved ones. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Spare change 1.75, a pack of bubblegum, tic tacs with pain killers in it, [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Abilities:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Diseased Biology/Disease Manipulation;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"This is absolutely insane"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"This cannot be possibly right, can it?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I don't know, he might be…."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You think?"[/BCOLOR]

206k0oh.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Highly contagious and known to carry the most viral blood known possible, it's speculated that he host a number of diseases in his genetic code and his blood. Disease manipulation is not a separate power, simply an addition to the diseased biology he has. He can create and manipulate his diseased blood for a few purposes and each is as deadly as the next. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Diseased Orbs; He can create for his own blood, noxious orbs that are more like pathological germs, at any size. Though there is a cost. The size equals more blood. More blood equals more toll on his own body to perform them. These orbs are slow, and usually bouncy ball size. Looking like floating along germy bubbles. [think Reptiles acid bubbles in Mortal Kombat]. It's not the bubbles touching you, that you have to worry about. It's when they pop. They spread into the air at 60 ft radius out, and a 20 ft circular radius wide, of germy blood. That if you breathe in infects you with a disease. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The disease itself, is like a deadly viral form of the common cold. The symptoms start off as a terrible bout of flu and get worse over the hours. It's treatable, within the next 3 hours, but you're not going to have a good time. I mean that is if the doctors are competent enough to even know what the fuck this and gives you the right treatment.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bloody Rain a.k.a Death Miasma; The final trick of his diseased manipulation, is to essentially blow up his body into a bloody mist. Suspected as a telekenitic ability he can excite the molecules in his body or when struck from a shot from an explosive. He can explode his body into a bloody mist, that spreads in a 60 ft wide circular radius. It takes him 24 hours, to be able to regenerate back to normal. And it's extremely painful process, both exploding and regenerating. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When breathed in this miasma infects the enemy with the same disease as above. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This is a last effort resort. He doesn't like using this ability because of how painful it really is. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His disease in his blood is a combination of pneumonia, the common cold, and the flu. So have fun with that.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His greatest enemy is himself, because his powers resort in using his blood, he is pale, and highly anemic. He lacks pigmentation in his skin and is easily burned by the sun. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He also gets cold and dizzy really easily, but can easily just as well overheat. Sometimes he's subjected to painful tremors, those last about an half n hour to an hour. He's learned to shake them off, unless they are unbearable. But due to the tremors, he is also addicted to vicadin and other cocktails of painkillers just to keep the pain away. Which puts a tax on his already taxed heart.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The few doctors suspect he doesn't really have a long life span and probably gave him another 5 years of his already 30 years of life[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Actually because he's had to deal with his own problems for so long, he actually knows quite about medicine. Because he's been self medicating for a problem doctors cannot fix and in general neither can he really. His self medication is what has kept him alive for so long, longer than anyone could expect, but it's also put him in a lot more risk.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He's also a really good survivor. Living on the streets kind of does that someone. He can navigate very well, the city, and he knows just about how to get anywhere. He's learned to survive with little to no food, and little to no water.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Caregiver he's actually a really good caregiver, he's use to dealing with kids. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Born April 24th, 2010 he didn't think really that he could be special or that he was special. His parents liked to pretend he was special. The color pigmentation was a result of his birth, not a result of the diseased biology that would bestowed him. He had always been an ill kid, who got sick from the heat, and the sun didn't really do his albino skin well anyway. Kids at school use to make fun of him. Though he tried to pay it no mind. He was never really a rough kid to begin with, which got him made fun of even further for being a teacher's pet or a goody two shoes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He married straight of high school to his high school sweetheart and didn't bother to go to college because he figured he was smart enough without it. Perhaps, that was a poor choice, but he had a family nonetheless. His parents never really approved of the marriage, or really the relationship that began shortly before the solar flares in 2023. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He'd never consider in those years, that the sun that he so desperately tried to stay away from killing him, would also be the one that granted him both a gift and a curse of life. He didn't consider the solar flares to affect him in the other way. His family and certainly the love of his life Elaine were afraid the Solar Flares would kill them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Perhaps that would have been true, though the both of them married around 2029, a little after they graduated school. Elaine was going to college and he was working on poetry and writing. She encouraged him, while his parents never really did. Getting married out of high school, AND not going to college, AND trying to become a writer. The disgrace of it all. Just mistake after mistake, his family thought. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The biggest fear, and to his parents the biggest mistake was Elaine being pregnant a few months after their wedding and starting her second semester of college. He was afraid their baby would turn out like him, and Elaine tried to reassure him he wouldn't. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was also the start of him getting the tremors and him becoming sick. All though not a traditional sick. Not like, I feel terrible, but more like a change was starting. All though perhaps it had been happening slowly and he was too slow to notice. The migraines and tremors went on for years, getting worse and worse. Doctors had no explanation. Except now he had to worry about Elaine and their daughter, Kristine.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He lost his family 4 years before 2040, in 2036. Kristine was six, the love of his life, him a stay at home father, who met mild success writing children's books. Elaine working on her goals to become a doctor. Which meant she was always heavily concerned for his health and well being. Though he always swore that he'd be okay.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He never really experimented with his powers back then because he honestly hadn't understood the concept of his powers. Until the accident. Afraid of the way it may have sounded, he fled. Spending three years on the streets is what led him to the discovery and the experimentation of his gifts. Till he heard of Gabriel.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Milo had nothing to lose at this point. Even if he didn't believe in revolutions, he believed that this somehow could help. Instead he was led into a trap. And the rest is just the beginning.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Misc:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I miss you so much. If there was anything that I was so ever sorry about, it is what I did to you and her. I love you. I never did what I did out of malice. If I could change back time, that would be the only thing that I would stop from happening. Why couldn't they save the both of you in time? I'll see you in Paradise some day."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
kk. Then back to my original age. Which was going to be 30

History is now up

Status
Not open for further replies.