Genetics Can Be Royal (W/ MyInsanity)

• Thread starter Yus of the Conquest
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite his hunger, Zilo fell asleep and didn't wake up until late into the afternoon. He would've slept later,had he not rolled off the bed. "WHOA." A loud thump was heard. "Agh...Geez...My ass. I'm so hungry." He walked i to the hallway and looked for someone to ask for food.

Zia heard the commotion and came up to his room "everything okay?" she asked nicely.

He looked at her sad. "I'm hungryyyyy." He hadn't eaten since two days ago. He walked to her and begged "I need fooooooood!"

Zia giggled at him and called to one of her servants to get him food.

He basically inhaled the food and said "That was great...I guess I'll get back to slaving away at the machine." He stood up, and turned to head to his work space. "By the way...What will you do with the machine if it works, and after you used it?" He turned to Zia, looking at her from one eye, hair covering the other. "It doesn't serve any other purpose does it?"

Zia got up slowly. "I am a neko, Zilo. We neko's usually aren't accepted in society, and if I wish to be Royal I mustn't be a neko" she stated softly. She got up and walked over to him, moving his hair out of his eyes, staring sweetly into them. Turning, she slowly walked away.

He puts his hand on her shoulder. "Who says a neko can't be royalty?" He takes away his hand and walks back to his workspace. Fizz hops out and works, as Zilo does more wiring. "Doo doo...do do dooooo. Agh, shit!" He cut his finger on a piece of metal, and started sucking on it. "Mm. Geez..."

Zia followed him down and giggled when he clumsily cut his finger. She walked over and took his hand in hers and looked at the cut. "It looks like a small cut, not severe but I'll bandage it up." she said, looking up into his eyes.

"Huh...I guess it's true that neko are adorable." He smiled and looked at Fizz. "Hey bud, can you work alone while I get a bandage?" He responded with a happy beep, and Zilo turned to her and nodded.

Zia smiled at him as he complimented her and took his hand, leading the way up the stairs.

"So other than your servants, you live here alone?" He looked in each room as they passed it, making a mental map of the castle. "It's so big on the inside...and pathetic from outside. Did your grandfather design it? Looks similar to the style of the machine."

Zia nodded. "we was rich. Very rich" she said, taking a turn in to the nurses station, where she handed him over to the head nurse.

"You used past tense. What happened?" He was now interested in her, her grandfather, and her history. "I never really paid much attention to what went on here in the castle on the news." He smiled at the nurse and looked back at Zia. "I do remember, however, that you were in an arranged marriage situation, but the guy refused since you're a neko. That's really shitty."

Zia nodded "when my grandfather passed he gave most of the fortune to the other side of the family, the only way I can still be royal is if I marry that douche!" she growled, staring at her feet.

"Huh. That sucks. So that's why you need to change. You just wanna stay a royal." He looked a bit disappointed and walked away saying "I'll get back to work. You know, you should get to know the guy first." With that, he disappeared down the stairs and got back to work with Fizz.

Zia watched him leave and thought about what he said. It doesn't matter, no one wants a neko....

"Hey Fizz...I think it's another one of those situations. But this one...This one feels different." He spaced out while welding, and completely melted the metal. "Agh, dammit. Fizz, clean this up please. I don't have the glove." He was of course referring to the Extremes Glove, one of his inventions. A glove that allowed you to pick up things normally too hot to handle, or too cold to hold. His mind went there and how to improve upon it instead of the work in front of him.

Zia went up to her chambers and sat of her king size bed, sighing as she did so.

With that, Zilo fell asleep dreaming of improving his inventions. Every once in a while Fizz would try to wake him up, but to no avail.

After a while, once dark grew overhead, Zia headed down to go check up on Zilo. She smiled as she saw him laying down silently. She went over and covered him up sweetly before turning and starting to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.