Genetics Can Be Royal (W/ MyInsanity)

• Thread starter Yus of the Conquest
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked her directly in her eyes. "Fine. Let's go. " He started towards the castle and called back, "You haven't told me your name yet." He waited for her at the doors. He didn't even try to hide how disinterested he was in being there.

"I'm Zia" Zia called after him, walking slowly behind. Once the guards opened the doors, she took off her coat and handed it to her butler.

"Nice to meet you then, Zia." He walked in and looked around. A bit too frilly and fancy for him. "So, what do you need and where do you need it?" He looked at the butler and gave him a thumbs up. "I'll need a place to work as well if it's something large."

Zia nodded to the butler and motioned for him to follow her. Zia lead them into the basement when she flicked on the light, revealing a rather nice and organized workplace. "This was my Grandfathers workplace and I would be honored if you work here" she said, smiling apologeticly.

He walked to the table and looked at the dusty equipment and blueprints. "Heh...Must have been a crazy old man. This'll do." He quickly organized things how he liked it and turned to her. "So. What am I making?"

Zia pointed to one of the old blueprints "please finish it. It was his death wish" she pleaded.

"Well what is it supposed to be?" He took a look at it again, and blew the dust off. "It looks like an impossible shape." He looked back at her.

Zia came over and stood beside Zilo, pointing to the impossible shape "it was a supposed to be a contraption that can reverse things like me..." She whispered softly.

"Why would you want to be reversed?" He flicked her tail. "I'd love to be like you. But whatever, I'll try my best. Did he already start on it?" He stood up and looked around for some tools.

Zia looked at him questioningly "really?" She asked softly. She shook her slightly "no he never go started".

"Oh great...Now I have to start from scratch." He stood up and grabbed some tools and materials. "I don't know if I can get this done. It's quite complicated." He looked at Zia, and winked. "I'll try my best. Hopefully nothing explodes." He laughs a bit as he starts building small parts of the machine.

Zia leaned in and stole a kiss on his cheek "thank you" she whispered softly, turning and walking up the stairs.

"Mmhm." Not bothered by the kiss much, he focused on his work. Welding, screwing,hammering. "Good lord...This has to be perfect if its going to work." He released a tiny bot into some of the material,, to build the tiny parts, too difficult for him. "I need a break..."He leaned back in hia chair and fell asleep.

Zia came down to check on him and smiled when she found him sleeping.

The small bot was still working eagerly, as Zilo slept silently. Most of the intricate parts, and electrical wiring was done, he just needed some more metals and such. He woke up hearing Zia come down, and said "Ya need something?"

Zia shook her head "no, I just came to come check. I made your chambers myself if you would like to go sleep in a bed" she said smiling.

"Huh...? I'm staying here, now?" He stood up and stretched, and the bot hopped on his arm. "I didn't realize it was so late." He walked past her upstairs. "Where's the room at?" His eyes were drooping as he yawned. He was shambling, still half-asleep.

Zia looked at him curiously, "top floor, next to mine" she said softly, leading the way to the second best room in the castle.

"Ah...Thank you Zia." He pats her on th back and walks into the room, and flops onto the bed with a loud sigh. "This'll be a long project, huh Fizz?" The bot responded with a soft beep qs it shut down for the day. "Oh...I never got food from the cafe..."

Zia smiled kindly and headed off to her room.

Status
Not open for further replies.